Roosh V Forum
Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? (/thread-20601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - zamfir112 - 11-03-2018

Quote: (11-01-2018 01:57 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2018 02:44 AM)zamfir112 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 09:37 PM)Cation Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 03:47 PM)LexisNexis Wrote:  

India

Where in India have you been? What did you see there?

Give us some info.

It is not fair to say shit about a giant country such as India, and give no details.

Otherwise, your comment is just spam.

agreed northen india is really beautiful, but overall gaming women in india sucks, too traditional

True. India, like Russia, is more where you go to find a long-term girlfriend or wife as opposed to going there to game and have ONS. That is bad if you want to easily smash a lot of loose women in a short time and then leave but good if you are looking to start a family and new life. And I agree, a lot of India looks beautiful and it is probably possible to afford living in a good area with a good quality of life in many cities like Mumbai for far less than what the same lifestyle would cost in more developed countries.

from what i hear from other indians,Hindus will only marry someone with the same caste . basically the same religion and sign, then you have a small muslim and buddist minority not so sure about finding a indian wife if you are a foreigner
i rarely see a indian lady married to a foreigner

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 11-03-2018

Romania is the biggest shithole I've ever been to.

But it depends. Romania got almost 2/3rds of Hungary after WW1, basically So Transylvania belongs to Hungary in reality and many hungarians live there. So that part is a lot better than the East coast, which consists of a whole bunch of disgusting scammy people that will do anything to get a few coins out of you. And it's not just the gypsies but the romanians themselves.

Everywhere you go there's shitty concrete. Not just shitty painted concrete but this very depressing grey and rotten one. Most of the girls in night life were rude as fuck and the so called nice party places like Mamaia, Old town in Bucharest or Vama Veche are overrated beyond imagination.

Shitty rude people, ugly concrete, rude women, bulgulars and criminals. Stay the fuck away.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Polero - 11-03-2018

Romania is the biggest shithole I've ever been to.

But it depends. Romania got almost 2/3rds of Hungary after WW1, basically So Transylvania belongs to Hungary in reality and many hungarians live there. So that part is a lot better than the East coast, which consists of a whole bunch of disgusting scammy people that will do anything to get a few coins out of you. And it's not just the gypsies but the romanians themselves.

Everywhere you go there's shitty concrete. Not just shitty painted concrete but this very depressing grey and rotten one. Most of the girls in night life were rude as fuck and the so called nice party places like Mamaia, Old town in Bucharest or Vama Veche are overrated beyond imagination.

Shitty rude people, ugly concrete, rude women, bulgulars and criminals. Stay the fuck away.

Are you Hungarian?

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 11-03-2018

Quote: (11-03-2018 08:03 PM)Polero Wrote:  

Are you Hungarian?

Nope. But if you have been to both countries in recent time you'll notice a huge difference.

That's fine but if Romania is the worst place you've been to that means you haven't been to many other places around the world, which is fine. Africa, SEA and LatAm have way worse spots.
There's definitely lots of EU money flowing into Romania, I'm sure a % ot that money is "redirected" into the local politicians' pockets but there's been improvements for sure. I'm not Romanian BTW.

And yeah, I much prefer Hungary over Romania.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - MikeS - 11-03-2018

Quote: (08-14-2018 05:33 PM)Longshanks Wrote:  

Sofia, Bulgaria.

Really? I've lived here for five years (originally from Denmark) and aside from the unfortunate high pollution - which is about to get worse now that winter begins, poor road and sidewalk maintenance outside of the center, and the many ugly commie buildings in residential areas (which is not always an indicator of the state of the apartments within, I've visited dates and friends in several that were fully renovated), I would not at all consider Sofia a shithole.

Lots of parks - small and large - and generally quite a lot of trees along many streets and boulevards as well. Most of the central area is pretty nice - even if nothing as charming as the Old Town of Bucharest or cities like Budapest or Prague - and having undergone a fair bit of improvements just in the years I've been here (like the main shopping streets, and the usually crowded parks and fountains in front of the National Palace of Culture - NDK)

It is a very grey city though so it gets uglier than most during the winter, but the rest of the year I quite like it. The autumn here has been beautiful.

I haven't been to any serious shitholes for comparison. Parts of Bangkok may qualify, but overall I love that city, and there are definitely some smaller cities and towns here in Bulgaria I have been unable to find anything charming about at all - though many others I have.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Kelent - 11-05-2018

Quote: (11-03-2018 11:13 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2018 05:33 PM)Longshanks Wrote:  

Sofia, Bulgaria.

Really? I've lived here for five years (originally from Denmark) and aside from the unfortunate high pollution - which is about to get worse now that winter begins, poor road and sidewalk maintenance outside of the center, and the many ugly commie buildings in residential areas (which is not always an indicator of the state of the apartments within, I've visited dates and friends in several that were fully renovated), I would not at all consider Sofia a shithole.

Lots of parks - small and large - and generally quite a lot of trees along many streets and boulevards as well. Most of the central area is pretty nice - even if nothing as charming as the Old Town of Bucharest or cities like Budapest or Prague - and having undergone a fair bit of improvements just in the years I've been here (like the main shopping streets, and the usually crowded parks and fountains in front of the National Palace of Culture - NDK)

It is a very grey city though so it gets uglier than most during the winter, but the rest of the year I quite like it. The autumn here has been beautiful.

I haven't been to any serious shitholes for comparison. Parts of Bangkok may qualify, but overall I love that city, and there are definitely some smaller cities and towns here in Bulgaria I have been unable to find anything charming about at all - though many others I have.

How did you end up in Bulgaria? I've often considered living in the Balkans/EE for a year or two if I could land some kind of remote work in tech (or something local in an English working environment).

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - LexisNexis - 11-07-2018

Quote: (10-31-2018 09:37 PM)Cation Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 03:47 PM)LexisNexis Wrote:  

India

Where in India have you been? What did you see there?

Give us some info.

It is not fair to say shit about a giant country such as India, and give no details.

Otherwise, your comment is just spam.

It is fair. It's a third world country. India is India.

I went to Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Pride male - 11-09-2018

How clean are Arabs? The pictures on television show their cities to be quite clean and well ordered. Do the Arabs have the equivalent of Haiti, trash and shit everywhere?

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - kennyjohnson - 11-12-2018

I was in Mumbia, India 5 years ago and what i saw disgusted me, i wasnt able to eat or even drink water for about 2 days until i left for delhi. That place was a shithole i dont know about now though

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - lookslikeit - 11-12-2018

Quote: (11-09-2018 10:17 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

How clean are Arabs? The pictures on television show their cities to be quite clean and well ordered. Do the Arabs have the equivalent of Haiti, trash and shit everywhere?

"Arabs" is very broad. Dubai, Qatar are pretty clean and modern. Cairo is the biggest shithole I've been to. Think Manila but without the "green" trees and with absolutely no woman. Then you have some liberal cities like Beirut, Tunis. Some semi-modern ones like casablanca. Some going through wars like Syria, Yemen, Libya...

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Cattle Rustler - 11-12-2018

I remember working with this refugee family from somewhere in East Africa, forgot the country but remember they spoke Swahili. Either way, I would send folks to take care of their kid and they would refuse to go back because....the family would smear shit over their apartment walls. Nah, they wouldn't shit on the wall but rather grab shit with their fingers/hands and smear/draw/doodle on the walls. We explained how this was a hazmat/bio issue but instead we got talked to about "multiculturalism" and how in their culture they do that shit. Must be some small ass tribe because I've never heard folks do that.

Visiting that home was a true shithole, literally.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - MongolianAbroad - 11-12-2018

Quote: (11-12-2018 07:28 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I remember working with this refugee family from somewhere in East Africa, forgot the country but remember they spoke Swahili. Either way, I would send folks to take care of their kid and they would refuse to go back because....the family would smear shit over their apartment walls. Nah, they wouldn't shit on the wall but rather grab shit with their fingers/hands and smear/draw/doodle on the walls. We explained how this was a hazmat/bio issue but instead we got talked to about "multiculturalism" and how in their culture they do that shit. Must be some small ass tribe because I've never heard folks do that.

Damn.

You win the thread.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Obermarschall - 11-13-2018

I'd say Callao/Peru so far by international standards.
As for my country Esch is pretty much the 'shithole' of Luxembourg, walk alone during the night and you get robbed or hit and yes few times we had the occasional knife stabbing and shots, as well as the area around the central train station in Luxembourg-City.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Jaxon - 11-13-2018

Honestly, the most depressing place I've seen in my life was Medford, Oregon. Obesity everywhere, obvious meth usage everywhere, ratchetness, the whole nine yards. There was just a vibe of defeat and degeneracy to the place. I've been to far dirtier/poorer places (the slums of New Delhi in particular) that were at least lively and interesting. It's sad that so many parts of America are going the way of Medford -- in fact it seems like a blueprint for large parts of the country.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - BaatumMania - 11-13-2018

Quote: (11-02-2018 01:07 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2018 04:48 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Tbilisi

Even though 60% - 90% of people look white / European it looked like a war zone. I saw a lot of caved in buildings. Cars that were torched and nobody can be bothered to remove them. A lot of stray dogs barking at and occasionally biting people. The biggest malls were smaller than suburb American malls. Beggers on the city transit train from Azerbaijan / Armenia that would scream for money and even rough handle people. Some American woman got her blood tested and she had lethal levels of lead (from breathing in the air pollution).

Still that doesn't stop weird SJWs and NGOs from America coming here with a savior complex.

I'm suprised to hear that, I know of a lot of people that live in Tblisi and they say they love it, friendly people, reasonable climate, very low cost of living and good flight connections to Europe. At least thats what they say, I haven't been. I always imagined Georgia to be pretty boring, but never realized its that big of a dump geeze.

People get stockholm syndrome with the cities and countries they live in. With exception of Vake, which honestly I never went to (because it's not on the Tbilisi MRT network), Tbilisi was truly the worst city I've seen in my entire life. Even if someone says Vake is good it's kind of weird to isolate yourself in an equivalent of an California Orange County.

Still if you got a NGO job there paying you $30,000 - $90,000 (and except for breathing in India-style pollution) you're probably laughing all the way to the bank. Maybe some people love it for that reason.

Honestly Batumi was a better place - less visible poverty, clean streets and more cafes and amenities per person. Batumi is actually best to go in off-season ~ very low prices and a lot of vacancies and yet the weather stays above freezing. Still I don't think Georgia will ever be popular just because of the conservatism that makes it an unfun place (unless you find a foreigner bubble and isolate yourself with them).

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Cattle Rustler - 11-13-2018

Quote: (11-12-2018 07:58 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2018 07:28 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Damn.

You win the thread.

The saddest part is that they lived in a nice apartment, nice suburb as well. Refugees living in a apartment nicer than mine....only to plaster shit on the walls.

Reminds me of someone's comment in the Dubai thread "Arabs were blessed with unlimited riches....only to use that money to shit on white women" or something like that.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - debeguiled - 11-14-2018

Quote: (11-13-2018 11:11 PM)Jaxon Wrote:  

Honestly, the most depressing place I've seen in my life was Medford, Oregon. Obesity everywhere, obvious meth usage everywhere, ratchetness, the whole nine yards. There was just a vibe of defeat and degeneracy to the place. I've been to far dirtier/poorer places (the slums of New Delhi in particular) that were at least lively and interesting. It's sad that so many parts of America are going the way of Medford -- in fact it seems like a blueprint for large parts of the country.

Medford even gives the meth heads of Portland, Eugene, and Salem the willies, and that is saying something.

These Oregon cities might well have been the inspiration for The Walking Dead.

The level of self defeating, violent, aggressive behavior in these places is off the charts.

And they don't even have the excuse of being in the concrete jungle. Trashing leafy neighborhoods full of bungalows appears to be a common hobby.

Should be avoided like the plague by all race *realists.*

I was told that organized crime has a stranglehold on the city, but have no personal confirmation.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Jaxon - 11-14-2018

^I think there are two categories of shit holes. Some places have an extreme level of poverty that creates wretched living conditions (India, parts of Africa). Others aren't objectively poor, but are so miserable, drug addicted, and soulless that they're actually more depressing to be in. The Third World slums I've been to had horrific poverty, but they at least were interesting. Yeah, you'd see cripples, mutilated people, and garbage, but those places were still alive. Places like Medford are sadder because the people there have had ten times the opportunity but are possibly living unhappier lives.

The first part characterizes huge parts of the Third World, the second unfortunately describes more and more of America.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - debeguiled - 11-14-2018

Quote: (11-14-2018 11:58 AM)Jaxon Wrote:  

^I think there are two categories of shit holes. Some places have an extreme level of poverty that creates wretched living conditions (India, parts of Africa). Others aren't objectively poor, but are so miserable, drug addicted, and soulless that they're actually more depressing to be in. The Third World slums I've been to had horrific poverty, but they at least were interesting. Yeah, you'd see cripples, mutilated people, and garbage, but those places were still alive. Places like Medford are sadder because the people there have had ten times the opportunity but are possibly living unhappier lives.

The first part characterizes huge parts of the Third World, the second unfortunately describes more and more of America.

Yeah, it's the wasted potential that is so frustrating.

On the buses, over the years, I have seen the most beautiful fresh faced girls turn into spitting hags with dead eyes, sores on their faces and yellow skin who look a decade older than they are, all in the space of maybe a year.

Then she is pushing a stroller while trying to punch a disabled person in the face and blessing the whole proceeding with the most vile potty mouthed tirade you could imagine.

Being a heroin addict would be a step up. At least she'd be relaxed.

It's like seeing a girl one day with the biggest most beautiful breasts, and then seeing her a week later and the tops of her breasts are covered with chicken scratch prison tattoos.

Come to think of it, I've seen that too.

The parents are like that. The kids are like that. And now their kids are like that. All they know how to do is disrupt other people's lives and destroy themselves.

If you have any spiritual beliefs at all, you realize that life itself is a gift, and anything you have on top of that is a blessings.

And there is something obscene about wantonly torching all your blessings, giving the finger to other people, to society, and to God, and looking all around the room as if to say: "Yeah, I did it. What are you going to do about it?"

What did you do today?

Turned myself into a mutilated zombie demon, now where's my nut check?

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - KsockZ - 11-14-2018

Recently got back from a quick 4 day trip to Guatemala City. Of the 25+ countries I've been, it ranks right up there with Jakarta.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - dildor - 11-15-2018

For me it is Ross River in the Yukon, northern Canada. It's an impoverished native reservation in the middle of nowhere.

Ended up there for work (I'm a geologist) and honestly couldn't believe a place like this existed in Canada. There were two drug overdoses, a drunk guy drowned in the river, a 14 year old girl was raped by her uncle and a dude was eaten by feral semi domesticated dogs the summer I worked there.

A large portion of the population has aids, and I've yet to see a woman there who had her first child after her teens. I slept each night with a shot gun by my hotel bed.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - scotian - 11-15-2018

Quote: (11-15-2018 02:53 AM)dildor Wrote:  

For me it is Ross River in the Yukon, northern Canada. It's an impoverished native reservation in the middle of nowhere.

Ended up there for work (I'm a geologist) and honestly couldn't believe a place like this existed in Canada. There were two drug overdoses, a drunk guy drowned in the river, a 14 year old girl was raped by her uncle and a dude was eaten by feral semi domesticated dogs the summer I worked there.

A large portion of the population has aids, and I've yet to see a woman there who had her first child after her teens. I slept each night with a shot gun by my hotel bed.

Native reserves in Canada are legit as bad or worse than some of the worst third world shit holes, I remember back in the 90s the government had to relocate an entire village of Eskimos, about 3000 of them in Labrador because the kids were all getting strung out on sniffing gas and the parents were so fucked on booze that it was a full blown public health crisis. So they relocated them to another town, built them housing and of course, the problem persisted and the houses were all fucked up within a few months.

These kids don't even speak English, they are cut off from the modern world, living in shit holes that are only accessible by ship or plane. Unfortunately the problem persists in Canada today.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Pride male - 11-16-2018

Are there countries without shit holes? Japan, Swizerland, Norway?