Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Heart Break Kid - 01-22-2016

Quote: (01-22-2016 08:11 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2016 08:04 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2016 03:50 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Im working to make Africa happen in 2016.

North-Morocco
West- Senegal, Cote'd Ivoire
East-Kenya Ethiopia Uganda

I've found few anecdotes of AA males in these places.
Anybody thats been or planned to go this year shoot me a pm.

Cool list, my friends hated Morocco though - I'd check out the Gambia personally for a few days, they seem pretty chill.

What did he hate about Morocco?
Racism? Ripoffs?
The heat?

He didn't have any problems with racism (he's white American).

He didn't like the scam and beggar culture, and he is very well traveled (he's loaded and goes to both poor and rich countries), so that's saying something. Not a particularly special place for girls either, not bad for a Muslim country if you meet up with the right people.

Not trying to scare you, I haven't personally been to Morocco.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - azulsombra - 01-22-2016

Im not going to Morocco for the local girls, though hitting one would be nice. Im going for the culture, it should be a cool experience for a few days.

I had a well traveled brotha recommend it to me and its a short hop from Spain, Portugal or France. Not discounting your white friend's experience but globally travelers are often treated differently according to race, hence this thread.

You mentioned Gambia, other than it being next to Senegal and being Francophone I haven't heard anything about it. Whats the attraction there? Have you messed with with a Gambian chick?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 01-24-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 03:18 AM)DMario Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2016 02:52 PM)Fury Wrote:  

So I just returned home after three weeks in South Africa.

Did you have any experiences with the fine Mixed South African girls? Thats the main reason I want to go there.

DMario,

There are definitely some fine ass mixed girls there. I only got to speak to a couple but I did see some fine ass "colored" girls out and about.
Quote: (01-22-2016 04:05 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2016 02:52 PM)Fury Wrote:  

So I just returned home after three weeks in South Africa. I started in Cape town and made my way up the Garden Route until Joburg. Since I have been living in the Netherlands for over a year, I have only been with mostly white women and no black sistas. I actually found myself missing fine ass black women so I was really looking forward to visiting the African continent and maybe even wooing a Nubian princess. Of course, the only lay I got was a blonde girl from Iceland.

Ironic that you smashed a white girl in the "motherland". Just saying. I aint mad at you. I would have done the same if she was fine and was down for the cause. I didnt go to south east asia to smash euro chicks either but they were throwing it at me so of course I get in where I fit in.What was it like spitting game at the black south african sisters? How do they compare to AA women?

Was it a case of not having the time to put in the effort to get top African talent or something else? I know you said being American lends you some novelty there, can you elaborate on this?

Like you, I get in where I fit in. I spent most of time in hostels which as you can imagine had a lot of European girls and not very many black girls. Plus I didn't do much day gaming or night gaming so my sample size is limited. I actually did meet a cute "colored" girl the same day I met the Icelandic chick. I was talking to her first and was going to pull the trigger but I kind of got a bad vibe from her. Plus the Icelandic girl had mentioned she wanted to go on the safari with me so I knew that would be a guarantee. The mixed girl actually saw me walking with the Iceland chick and even gave me the "You've been busy" line. I'm glad I didn't pursue her as she ended up being a little crazy.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - kirdiesel - 01-24-2016

Cologne, Germany Data Sheet

Hi guys I am new here so I just wanted to drop a short into to this post. I am a black American guy from in his 30s (could pass for late 20s) living in Cologne, Germany for over 5 years now. Its not a major city (3rd biggest in Germany i think) albeit more "known" now since the incident at the main train station here... So let me get started.

Ive been in the "game" a long time and I prefer to do Online/Nightclub game. Ive never tried Day game at all but maybe I should try that route one more time. For Day gamers I would suggest the Schildergasse area as that is where there is the largest density of Starbucks and women shopping. Aachener Strasse by the Rudolfplatz area also has many many cafes.

The Layout:

There are 3 main areas in Cologne to meet girls... Zülpicher Strasse (College Students), The Ring and surrounding streets (THE MAIN AREA), Ehrenfeld (Alternative area)

Zülpicher Strasse: I havent really had much luck or even tried too much in this area since im not there often. Mostly students and girls in early 20s. Its mostly bars and not too much in the way of dancefloor game. Notable clubs: (Roonburg, Cent Club, Das Ding, La Croque). I have picked up some girls from La Croque but no closes.

The Ring and surrounding streets: This is more the main area that I am on and know it extensively. There are many many options for clubbing in this area and many places with dancefloors and whatnot. Notable clubs: Einundfünfig, Flamingo Royal, Ivory, Vanity, Nachtflug, Goldfinger, Diamonds, Reineke Fuchs, Königswasser. These are places where I have had the most success and will go into that further in this post. (In my opinion the hottest girls go out here)

Ehrenfeld: This is the more alternative area in Cologne. (Think of the village in NYC). Alot of people who hangout in this area despise people who go out on "the ring". So here there is everything from college to 30 year old girls. Just in general people who want to go out and not deal with a tight door, wear jeans/sneakers, alternative music tastes and the like. I think you get my drift. Notable clubs: Heinz Gaul, Live Music Hall, Artheather, Underground. (Some hotties can be found here but I don't go often because it requires dealing with the subway and i hate that when going out)

Black Clubs: I only know of a few. Privilege, Tru Playaz, Petit Prince... Generally full of African guys and few white/turkish girls.

The women:

I am very used to German girls since Ive been here so long. In my opinion they are generally taller and thinner than American girls. Its not uncommon for girls to be 5,10 or taller with heels. I am 5,10 and feel short here every now and then. If you are looking for curvy girls or girls with big boobs you wont find many here although there are always exceptions. A good mix of blonde and brunettes and the occassional redhead but that is like a diamond in the rough. I have heard redheads arent liked much here but I don't share the sentiment. The English skills may vary. Lower educated ones tend not to speak English or very bad English. If you meet a girl who can speak English well odds are that shes been to College or educated at the University Level. I would say its 50/50 give or take the location you are in. I speak English because I use it as a stand out function. There are not many tourists out here and its rare you will meet an American/Polish/Swedish/Whatever girl here that cant speak German and is just looking for a good time or visiting.

Approaching women here:

Once again I mostly do nightgame. Generally there is no close dancing here like the US. Girls do not dance close with guys they don't know or are not interested in. If you try the grab them and dance approach you could get blown out quickly. I would suggest starting conversation first and transition to dancing. They almost always will ask you "why you are in Germany" which gets kind of annoying after a while. If she doesnt speak English she will feel self conscious and blow you out pretty quick. Again you can transfer to close dancing but first will have to open by talking first. Alot of the dancefloor game skills i had from home have become kind of useless since its not super easy to get them close. You will have to rely heavily on your conversational skills to escalate... Women will stare at you to approach but I find this happens rarely.

An exception to most of these rules will be if you can find a hip hop party here outside of the "black clubs" that i mentioned above (which is also only once a month or so)

Racial Sentiment

So now that I got the background out of the way.. Down to the meat and potatoes. Cologne is known as a "multiculti" city and on surface that is true. While walking around you'll see many different types of people. When you start to go out to the clubs (On the ring in the main area) you will notice that it is overwhelmingly white. This isn't because the other cultures don't want to go to these places. Its because IMO the door men are racist. I have also heard this reported in other cities as well. Berlin seems to be the place to be from I have read on here.

When i first moved here I was shocked by how I was never let in to many clubs despite dressing properly. Like most of you guys I am a working professional and know how to dress appropriately. The best way to get into the better clubs here is go with a white girl or a bunch of white guys and then the trouble goes away. Since I now have friends here and know doormen this is no longer a problem. Be prepared to be the only brother in club or one of 3. The Africans here have start their own nightclubs out here because of this problem.

The only place in Cologne I have never encountered a problem getting in was in Ehrenfeld (The alternative area). Regardless of who i was with or whatever. Never a problem.

Reception from women:

Once again this is subjective and your mileage may vary. I know there some Germany lovers on here and ill start by saying this... Its better than NYC but not the land of milk and honey that some brothers make it out to be. Ive only dated white women in my entire life so im sort of knowledgeable in this area.

Most women will mistake you for an African and Africans are least preferred (well above arabs) by the women here. Not to say they will be mean to you upon opening but you can forget getting looks or eyes from girls across the room. First order of business here is to separate yourself by speaking English and go from there. There are women here who do prefer the african guys but generally they are similar to the white women who strictly date black men in the US. I scale it like this... the hotter the girl here the less likely she is to date/hookup with a black guy. I find once you to get to the 8 and up range resistance gets fierce. If you just want some fun and aren't too picky some fun can be had.

Its a shame that normal (non african) hip hop parties here are a rarity and then these rules can be bent to an extent. I have had the most success at these types of parties.

Most Success/Best Places to Meet girls:

Reineke Fuchs - Non African hip hop parties.. normally electro club... Pretty decent girls
Einundfünfzug - Mid/high end party... Mid to high end girls.
Flamingo Royal - High end - in my opinion best cluster of girls in cologne... some are college
Ivory . High end - High end girls as well... best and most effective place to do bottle service.
Heinz Gaul - Alternative music - also recommended if you want to relax but also meet pretty girls.
La Croque/Das Ding/Cent Club - Charts - College girls - quality may vary.

Online game has been a complete washout. Most people here use Lovoo as the app of choice and I have gotten some girls from it but as i previously said 7s or lower.

If anyone is coming here and needs more details on where to go and what to do.. feel free to hit me up... But from what i read.. Berlin is the better option.

I will report on Berlin when I manage to spend some time out there.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - RougeNoir - 01-26-2016

Yal hear about this? Men are forced to marry 2 women Maybe, I should've kept this on the hush though.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Sourcecode - 01-27-2016

Article is fake.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Franchilo - 01-27-2016

Must be west Africans , southern Africans are generally friendly and will treat you like a king if you're an American.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - kosko - 01-27-2016

I have known brothers who have been to Morroco and all enjoyed it. One really enjoyed the food, and was into the art and culture of the place. I remember him saying it was more bummy then he liked but would go back.

Old memeber on here Herncredible talked highly of Morroco also if I can recall. He may of made a small sheet on it on the fourm if you dig around.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Vice - 01-30-2016

Be careful guys:

http://news.sky.com/story/1632774/masked...-in-sweden

Quote:Quote:

Dozens of masked men, thought to be members of neo-Nazi gangs, attacked migrants in Stockholm on Friday night amid rising tension over immigration, Swedish police said.

Video footage showed a number of men dressed in black rampaging in and around the city's main train station, followed by officers.

One witness said: "I was passing by and saw a masked group dressed in black ... start hitting foreigners. I saw three people molested."

Up to 100 people with their faces covered had gathered on the Sergels Torg pedestrian square, a popular meeting point for young people, including unaccompanied migrants.

Around "100 hooligans" from the AIK and Djurgarden football clubs had gathered on Friday in order to "sort out the criminals coming in from North Africa", an online forum, citing sources, reported.

[Image: ejlhMDt.png]

[Image: FqPhrcf.jpg]

[Image: nuBol0W.jpg]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...kholm.html

“They came from Drottninggatan [Stockholm’s main shopping street] and walked down toward the square and began to turn on immigrants,” the observer told the newspaper. “I saw maybe three people who got beaten. I was quite scared so I left.”

https://www.rt.com/news/330697-sweden-im...stockholm/

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 01-31-2016

Quote: (01-20-2016 07:03 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Heading to the South Korea and the Philippines soon so I put myself up on a Filipino dating site just to see what's good.

its like winning the lottery and then some.

Good to know. How long are you staying? PH has been on my list for some time now.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Global Baller - 02-01-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 12:15 PM)Vice Wrote:  

Be careful guys:

http://news.sky.com/story/1632774/masked...-in-sweden

Dozens of masked men, thought to be members of neo-Nazi gangs, attacked migrants in Stockholm on Friday night amid rising tension over immigration, Swedish police said.

Video footage showed a number of men dressed in black rampaging in and around the city's main train station, followed by officers.

One witness said: "I was passing by and saw a masked group dressed in black ... start hitting foreigners. I saw three people molested."

Up to 100 people with their faces covered had gathered on the Sergels Torg pedestrian square, a popular meeting point for young people, including unaccompanied migrants.

Around "100 hooligans" from the AIK and Djurgarden football clubs had gathered on Friday in order to "sort out the criminals coming in from North Africa", an online forum, citing sources, reported.

[Image: ejlhMDt.png]

[Image: FqPhrcf.jpg]

[Image: nuBol0W.jpg]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...kholm.html

“They came from Drottninggatan [Stockholm’s main shopping street] and walked down toward the square and began to turn on immigrants,” the observer told the newspaper. “I saw maybe three people who got beaten. I was quite scared so I left.”

https://www.rt.com/news/330697-sweden-im...stockholm/

It's really sad that Sweden has deteriorated to this. Sweden was nothing like this back in the day......

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - lionsden257 - 02-04-2016

Damn

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 02-05-2016

I was pick pocketed by some Moroccan immigrants while in Stockholm metro station. Can't say I'm too upset.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Vice - 02-05-2016

Quote: (02-05-2016 06:38 AM)DMario Wrote:  

I was pick pocketed by some Moroccan immigrants while in Stockholm metro station. Can't say I'm too upset.

As if the neo-nazis would ask for your passport before attacking you. They only see skin color, hence why I posted this.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 02-05-2016

Quote: (01-31-2016 09:36 AM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Heading to the South Korea and the Philippines soon so I put myself up on a Filipino dating site just to see what's good.

Good to know. How long are you staying? PH has been on my list for some time now.

Combined? A total of 2 weeks.

Just from online game and Filipina girls here, It seems like it's the easiest place on earth for brothers.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-05-2016

Please go, I've been and it's amazing. PH is a colorblind nation; guys of all races can get laid there. They are looking more for Westerners in general than a guy of a certain type of race.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-05-2016

Due to recent footage that has come my way, Germany I will say is prime hunting ground for a black man.

I have also had some good experiences passing through.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - JuiceDC - 02-05-2016

Quote: (02-05-2016 12:59 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Please go, I've been and it's amazing. PH is a colorblind nation; guys of all races can get laid there. They are looking more for Westerners in general than a guy of a certain type of race.

Any thoughts on filtering out the Green Card hunters?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Advent Persona - 02-05-2016

Quote: (02-05-2016 09:24 PM)JuiceDC Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2016 12:59 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Any thoughts on filtering out the Green Card hunters?

The Philippines is confirmed as good to go. Just came back from a one week reconnaissance trip to Manila and for the most part the country is largely color blind. All the intel available on the PH is very well applicable for the brotha who's looking to partake in relentless bang marathons with mid/upper tier talent. With english being an official language, it must be the easiest country in the world, and only gets easier once you bounce into the provinces. Women are small, sexy and feminine but poverty abounds, expect them all to be Green Card hunters. Your SMV is sky high because they are all looking for a way out. You're just there for some good bangs though (don't LTR a philipina) so just go through and fuljoy yuhself.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DjembaDjemba - 02-06-2016

Quote: (02-05-2016 08:18 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Due to recent footage that has come my way, Germany I will say is prime hunting ground for a black man.

Still? I thought things started going sideways after that migrant thing. Or is this more of an issue that would concern actual migrants, versus Western minorities?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Roger - 02-06-2016

In Serbia black guys can have a lot of success.

I have seen black guys in Belgrade with serbian chicks, even kissing in the middle of the club.

I also know several american and canadian guys that have done serious damage in Serbia, banged a lot of chicks there, but only one of them was a black guy.

Still, I would say that Germany, Denmark, England, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Romania are the best places in Europe for the black guys. Germany women are know to have athirst for black guys, but to my IMO, polish girls are hornier and what some guys have told me is that 2 black basketball players have banged more than 40 polish chick during their stay there.

However, not everything is very easy, you need to know how to speak, dress well and take into account logistics.

In Europe, the best looking chicks are from Eastern Europe and Balkans, especially Albanian, Serbian, Romanian and Croatian ones. Albanian girls for example are friendly , even to black guys ( blacks are considered a rare thing in Albania, Kosovo, FYROM, so this is a plus), but you need to spend 3-4 weeks to get a bang there, and it might become dangerous for black guys if they show up too much in Albanian lands, especially when the guys are around.

I think that besides Serbia, Romania and Croatia, FYROM Macedonia is the best place for black guys. ! american military black dude stayed for 5 days in Skopje and banged 3 slavic girl there.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - _GQ_ - 02-06-2016

Germany in general or do you have particular towns in mind?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - fabolous - 02-07-2016

I am living in Vienna but I can provide some intel for germany. There is definitely a thirst for black men here. Instead of the 5-6/10 chicks youd see with a black thirst in north america here you'll see 7s with the thirst.

If you dress well, dont appear too hood and can have a good conversation you could easily acquire an 8/10. Be prepared to accept that for a large part you will be a "walking dildo" and novelty to them. Its advantageous for a while but after a while the dehumanizing dynamic is a turn off.

I have 60~ notches on my belt and from Canada for reference, I did pretty well back home as well.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Heart Break Kid - 02-07-2016

Quote: (02-07-2016 09:11 AM)fabolous Wrote:  

I am living in Vienna but I can provide some intel for germany. There is definitely a thirst for black men here. Instead of the 5-6/10 chicks youd see with a black thirst in north america here you'll see 7s with the thirst.

If you dress well, dont appear too hood and can have a good conversation you could easily acquire an 8/10. Be prepared to accept that for a large part you will be a "walking dildo" and novelty to them. Its advantageous for a while but after a while the dehumanizing dynamic is a turn off.

I have 60~ notches on my belt and from Canada for reference, I did pretty well back home as well.

How do you like Austria in comparison to Germany?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - cerebro - 02-08-2016

Quote: (02-06-2016 02:16 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Germany in general or do you have particular towns in mind?

I personally would say Berlin. I have been 3 years in a row (solo) staying longer each year. It was the first place I visited solo dolo and always had a good response from the ladies. Some would say you dont really have the exotic factor due to the black men already living there but I did alright.