Roosh V Forum
Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread (/thread-67662.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 10-21-2018

I have fallen in love with Minneapolis to the point where now I am debating whether or not I should pick it over NYC. The weather is one thing but I am used to cold weather, love it even. When it comes to women, I think it is in the running for having some of the best looking women around, especially white women.

Sometimes you just go to a city and feel this sense of calmness and this sort of vibe that just tells you that things would be good for you. People were really nice, didn't have as much time to go out though. NYC might still be my go to though due to job opportunities but I really loved the Minneapolis vibe, awesome city.

A well put together brown guy can most definitely land some quality there. I was out and saw one hipster looking dude with a sexy blonde and a sexy girl that had the Jenner twin kind of look going for.

My success on dating apps just lit up in the city, I have not received the kind of quality I received since my prime in NYC. Matched with a strong dark haired 8 with green eyes and a nice tan, kind of that Megan Fox type of look and had a few back and forth so sure it is not a bot. I also ended up having a date with a cute midwestern blonde from rural Wisconsin yesterday night that I matched with as well, not much effort required.

Date didn't really go anywhere, I had to be up early this morning and the place she called me to was far off from my hotel as well as her living with a few roommates. Still though, the opportunities were there not just with her but other girls.

I wish I would have been there a bit longer, could have definitely landed some quality and I kind of regret not going out as much but didn't have the time to pop in and ask for the best nightlife venues.

Here is a quick snapshot of my Tinder account during the few days, I had to kind of cross a lot of stuff out since I don't want to give away the identity of the girls.

https://i.imgur.com/dw7SZUO.png?2

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Cobra - 10-21-2018

Good for you beer. I was only in Wisconsin once when I was about 28, as a skinnier and a LOT less confident brown dude. I got hit on by my boss and also had good experiences outside.

Good luck out there!

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Crash_Bandicoot - 10-21-2018

Quote: (10-21-2018 03:50 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

I have fallen in love with Minneapolis to the point where now I am debating whether or not I should pick it over NYC. The weather is one thing but I am used to cold weather, love it even. When it comes to women, I think it is in the running for having some of the best looking women around, especially white women.

Sometimes you just go to a city and feel this sense of calmness and this sort of vibe that just tells you that things would be good for you. People were really nice, didn't have as much time to go out though. NYC might still be my go to though due to job opportunities but I really loved the Minneapolis vibe, awesome city.

A well put together brown guy can most definitely land some quality there. I was out and saw one hipster looking dude with a sexy blonde and a sexy girl that had the Jenner twin kind of look going for.

My success on dating apps just lit up in the city, I have not received the kind of quality I received since my prime in NYC. Matched with a strong dark haired 8 with green eyes and a nice tan, kind of that Megan Fox type of look and had a few back and forth so sure it is not a bot. I also ended up having a date with a cute midwestern blonde from rural Wisconsin yesterday night that I matched with as well, not much effort required.

Date didn't really go anywhere, I had to be up early this morning and the place she called me to was far off from my hotel as well as her living with a few roommates. Still though, the opportunities were there not just with her but other girls.

I wish I would have been there a bit longer, could have definitely landed some quality and I kind of regret not going out as much but didn't have the time to pop in and ask for the best nightlife venues.

Here is a quick snapshot of my Tinder account during the few days, I had to kind of cross a lot of stuff out since I don't want to give away the identity of the girls.

https://i.imgur.com/dw7SZUO.png?2

Beer, that's good to hear. Adding on some questions:

Do you think that the women were curious about your ethnic background? You think you hit the exotic factor button there? Or did they just treat you like a normal guy (I feel like a lot of Midwesterners just treat everyone the same)

And seeing as you've lived in NYC, what would you say is the general attitude of the girls you hung out with there? More down-to-earth, less snobby, and just more chill? I feel like I have to be aggressive and NYC girls make a very quick judgement of whether there's a "connection" on dates - are the women more slow paced there?

Keep traveling my man.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 10-22-2018

To preface this, I do want to say that I am good looking compared to most Indian guys you'll run into so don't want to give false hopes to anyone. I also didn't get to be in the city for long enough to go that in depth but here are some takeaways.

1. Definitely an exotic advantage if you look good.

If you're well put together as an Indian guy, you're definitely going to get some looks. I got some IOIs and even a few instances where a girl touched her hair while looking at me smiling. Once again the key word is looking good, if you're good looking for your race then you'll have some serious options.

Despite that I do think it is possible for the average Indian guy who is strong in other areas to get to play out his league there which I can't really say about most other US cities.

2. White girls are not only good looking but also much more down to earth.

I am talking about a Doutzen Kroes lookalike who is approachable and has a cool laid back personality while the same girl in San Francisco would act like her shit doesn't stink. Then again to go back to my earlier posts, I have generally had the best experiences with white women and found ethnic women to be far more snobby but think even that might be different.

I was at a cafe waiting for my drink and had this one cute short Asian girl chat me up, she was giving me IOIs throughout. Cannot really say much about brown girls in the area but I have found that brown girls I met from the midwest were a lot friendlier and a lot less obsessive about your race than brown girls from east coast cities.

Now I have also had a great experience in NYC and the only cities I have had a bad time in were San Francisco and Atlanta.

My verdict for Minneapolis is that there is definitely a chance to land some top tier quality here if you are an above average guy yourself.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - PakMan - 10-22-2018

I’m surprised there are Indian dudes having a hard time in the Bay Area. It’s pretty well known that a bunch of startups have Indian/Paki founders and a bunch of engineers are brown bankrolling a shit ton of cash (and equity of course). I’m sure the women out there know what.

I’ve only been to SF twice and both for a very short period of time but pulled ONS each time I was there. Granted, there are not that many hot girls in SF compared to other cities, but there’s def some talent and rolling in the startup crowd def helps attract some hotties.

I’ll repeat what A Beer said regarding being a good looking brown man def works in your favor big time. Stay in shape and work on your style and you should do fine most places you go.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a banana is enough - 10-22-2018

Indian chad/alpha male checking in. I am 10/10. I am slaying women of all races, except for white women in rural Montana, West Virginia, Idaho, etc.

I think I give off too much of an urban vibe. Any tips on how I can get ONS with these small town white women?

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - rishboy77 - 10-22-2018

Quote: (10-22-2018 02:12 PM)a banana is enough Wrote:  

Indian chad/alpha male checking in. I am 10/10. I am slaying women of all races, except for white women in rural Montana, West Virginia, Idaho, etc.

I think I give off too much of an urban vibe. Any tips on how I can get ONS with these small town white women?

Sarcasm is flattery [Image: blush.gif]

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Aquarius - 10-22-2018

Troll

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - jselysianeagle - 10-22-2018

Any tips on how I can get ONS with these small town white women?

A banana should be enough.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 10-23-2018

Quote: (10-22-2018 12:10 PM)PakMan Wrote:  

I’m surprised there are Indian dudes having a hard time in the Bay Area. It’s pretty well known that a bunch of startups have Indian/Paki founders and a bunch of engineers are brown bankrolling a shit ton of cash (and equity of course). I’m sure the women out there know what.

There is nothing "sexy" about technology or career prestige, I mean that's just the way it is and I know I've gone back and forth with forum members about this. I do think that money can help if you use it to make an awesome lifestyle but the truth is women do not give a fuck about career prestige or how successful Indians are, they're probably fucking some broke white guy with tattoos that doesn't even have his life together. Maybe if your goal is marriage then it can help but I am just trying to smash and San Francisco is not very good for that.

On the other hand I've actually heard great things about Seattle for Asian and Indian dudes.

I've met a few girls from the state of Washington who were sexy and very relaxed compared to their status hungry Bay Area counterparts. Will likely get a chance to go to Seattle for a company event in the middle of November for a few days so I'll let you guys know how that is.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 10-23-2018

I know this demographic hasn't been mentioned much but do any other brown bros on here find themselves getting a lot of interest from Jewish women?

It seems like Asian guys get the same interests too. When I was in NYC I definitely got with more than a handful of Jewish girls and even back in my loser days in college a few out of my league gave me strong IOIs. I have to say, a few of them are definitely underrated for their looks. Just very recently I matched with a tanned Jewish brunette on Bumble and number closed her, been texting back and forth today. Think a potential lay could be on the horizon here.

You guys might have had your own experiences with them but definitely freaks in the shack from my experience! I wonder if it is because Jewish culture in some cases is similar to Asian and Indian culture.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - jordypip23 - 10-24-2018

Quote: (10-23-2018 07:50 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

I know this demographic hasn't been mentioned much but do any other brown bros on here find themselves getting a lot of interest from Jewish women?

It seems like Asian guys get the same interests too. When I was in NYC I definitely got with more than a handful of Jewish girls and even back in my loser days in college a few out of my league gave me strong IOIs. I have to say, a few of them are definitely underrated for their looks. Just very recently I matched with a tanned Jewish brunette on Bumble and number closed her, been texting back and forth today. Think a potential lay could be on the horizon here.

You guys might have had your own experiences with them but definitely freaks in the shack from my experience! I wonder if it is because Jewish culture in some cases is similar to Asian and Indian culture.

There is certainly something to this. Some Jewish chicks are pretty in tune with their "ethnic" heritage & certainly feel distinct from their WASPier counterparts that aren't Jewish. And yeah you're right that there is a strong emphasis on education (and ladder climbing via academic accolades) which is something in common with a lot of Asian & Indian families. Ironically, I think it's the somewhat more traditional Jewish girls that will give an Indian or Pakistani guy more love. Not so sure about the very modern / cosmopolitan / liberal Sex & The City types & half-Jew, half-regular WASP or Catholic White types.

Note: Tried to make this post as inoffensive as possible while being objective, lol.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - PakMan - 10-24-2018

Quote: (10-23-2018 07:50 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

I've definitely experienced the same thing. Really not sure why. My first gf in high school was Jewish (from Georgia - the country, not the state) and during college I was dating a Jewish girl from an orthodox family (she was a freak btw). Jewish girls have always found me attractive and every time I started talking to one of them (especially the ones from conservative backgrounds), I would always be expecting some resistance due to our religious differences, but it seemed to never be an issue. The only Jewish girls that would be standoffish are the high maintenance JAPs you see in the upper east side and the corporate world and of course the really orthodox ones who don't really interact with anyone except their own.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - KC4 - 10-27-2018

Since this thread mostly focuses on the US how's your experiences in Latin America, Asia and so on.

Living a Northern european country my experiences has been, to be pretty honest, quite indifferent. I usually get mistaken as Arab, North African or Latino. Has it helped? To be honest I don't know. My background has never truly been a factor in my relationships.

However I am for some reason considered exotic to Persian and Arab girls. They are however really though nuts to crack together with the endless shit tests and drama drives me nuts.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Denver Guy 2018 - 10-27-2018

Quote: (10-27-2018 11:19 AM)KC4 Wrote:  

However I am for some reason considered exotic to Persian and Arab girls. They are however really though nuts to crack together with the endless shit tests and drama drives me nuts.

Can you write a datasheet on how to bang Persian and Arab girls? I have yet to get a flag from Iran, Lebanon, Dubai, Egypt, etc.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 10-27-2018

Quote: (10-27-2018 11:19 AM)KC4 Wrote:  

Since this thread mostly focuses on the US how's your experiences in Latin America, Asia and so on.

Living a Northern european country my experiences has been, to be pretty honest, quite indifferent. I usually get mistaken as Arab, North African or Latino. Has it helped? To be honest I don't know. My background has never truly been a factor in my relationships.

I'd love to hear more about your experiences and thinking back to my time in NYC, I had a significantly better experience with Middle Eastern women from Europe than from the US.

Now you say you are exotic to them but they are a tough nut to crack, are you saying you just get IOIs but haven't smashed any yet?

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 10-27-2018

I also wanted to ask some of the west coast crew on here about Tempe and Arizona in general, thinking if it would be worth a visit in the future since I want to explore the west coast more. From my understanding of having spoken to a Latino friend of mines from Arizona, he said that he had a rough time there because he was Hispanic and a lot of local white girls would not mess with him because of what is associated with Latinos around the area. I've also gone back and forth with forum members on this thread that claim how easily Indian guys can be confused for a local in a lot of places in South America and Latino countries.

Searched through an old thread on Isla Vista and Santa Barbara from a prominent member who said that anyone outside of white guys and black guys would struggle. From my understanding it is a lot of the same type of crowd you will get in Arizona as well.

Heard a lot of hype about Tempe and Scottsdale from a lot of folks in terms of the quality of women but is it that bad for brown guys of all types over there?

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Dulceácido - 10-28-2018

Beer, is this you? Did you do this????

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - LexisNexis - 10-29-2018

I find this thread both amusing and depressing, in terms of the tales of decent reception of Indian guys in X and Y place. In Toronto, where I live, outside of myself and a couple others who grind hard, I have literally never seen a normie brown guy succeed in picking up a white/non-brown girl in the over half decade I've been going out.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - jselysianeagle - 10-29-2018

Quote: (10-29-2018 01:14 PM)LexisNexis Wrote:  

outside of myself and a couple others who grind hard, I have literally never seen a normie brown guy succeed in picking up a white/non-brown girl in the over half decade I've been going out.

Same in my ~15 yrs in LA and NYC. Once in a blue moon I'd see such a mixed race couple, but on the whole it was and remains exceedingly rare.

I do see things improving slowly in the younger age brackets (speaking specifically of the coastal cities here) but there's still a long way to go. No idea of what it's like in the interior cities.

Most of the success stories in this thread are coming from guys < 25, if you notice.

In LA/NYC most of my dates are (in order) with Euros, Latinas and Asians.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Sender - 10-29-2018

I was out a few weeks back to a club with some friends. There was this hipster indian guy there with piercings, very anglisiced, who basically fucked up his own chances of banging a reasonably cute white chick. He was in his early 30's, short, not muscular and not particularly good looking. He did have a quirky and outgoing character though.

She was all over him the whole night but for some inexplicable reason (he was drunk) he randomly started ignoring her. She was left isolated and then promptly left the club.

He ended up puking on my shoes. He could definitely have banged that girl and I suspect -- from the way she was looking at him - even girlfriended her up.

The hipster/indie-rock scene might be a good avenue but I guess you'd have to adapt to that lifestyle.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - kaotic - 10-29-2018

Quote: (10-27-2018 08:33 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

I also wanted to ask some of the west coast crew on here about Tempe and Arizona in general, thinking if it would be worth a visit in the future since I want to explore the west coast more. From my understanding of having spoken to a Latino friend of mines from Arizona, he said that he had a rough time there because he was Hispanic and a lot of local white girls would not mess with him because of what is associated with Latinos around the area. I've also gone back and forth with forum members on this thread that claim how easily Indian guys can be confused for a local in a lot of places in South America and Latino countries.

Searched through an old thread on Isla Vista and Santa Barbara from a prominent member who said that anyone outside of white guys and black guys would struggle. From my understanding it is a lot of the same type of crowd you will get in Arizona as well.

Heard a lot of hype about Tempe and Scottsdale from a lot of folks in terms of the quality of women but is it that bad for brown guys of all types over there?

I recently was in Scotts and Tempe and wrote about it, I've been there quite a few times.

I've had success both online and offline in those locations and had some success in IV especially during holidays when UCSB was in session.

If you've been searching, you'd know there's a Scotts/Tempe/AZ thread.

I wouldn't take one guys experience and paint the whole town with it.

Alot of your "X place is bad for brown guys" is all in your head and it's crippling the way you see women and your game.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - LexisNexis - 10-29-2018

Quote: (10-29-2018 02:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Alot of your "X place is bad for brown guys" is all in your head and it's crippling the way you see women and your game.

derp

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - kaotic - 10-29-2018

Quote: (10-29-2018 02:42 PM)LexisNexis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2018 02:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

derp

Meaning...

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - browndude - 10-29-2018

Quote: (10-29-2018 01:24 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2018 01:14 PM)LexisNexis Wrote:  

outside of myself and a couple others who grind hard, I have literally never seen a normie brown guy succeed in picking up a white/non-brown girl in the over half decade I've been going out.

Same in my ~15 yrs in LA and NYC. Once in a blue moon I'd see such a mixed race couple, but on the whole it was and remains exceedingly rare.

I do see things improving slowly in the younger age brackets (speaking specifically of the coastal cities here) but there's still a long way to go. No idea of what it's like in the interior cities.

Most of the success stories in this thread are coming from guys < 25, if you notice.

In LA/NYC most of my dates are (in order) with Euros, Latinas and Asians.

Ya'll need to step out more. When i lived in nyc i'd see multiple a day it's super common