Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - thedarkknight - 01-17-2016

Quote: (01-17-2016 06:04 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2016 03:47 AM)Fury Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2016 08:46 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Happy new year!

Just came back from four days in Berlin. Really enjoyed it. I would advise any brotha that wants to see Germany to do so soon. There is defo some right wing, anti-immigrant, anti- visible minority sentiment brewing. I'll probably go again but to Hamburg or Frankfurt. So weird to see ladies coming up to me and dancing in the middle of a coffee shop. The trains were also weird. Young women staring at me and smiling.Don't really get that in England. I didn't go for pussy but went for the history. Germany strikes me as a "nerdy/intellectual country" so I decided to nerd it out. I was not stopped by any police or border controls, which is nice. The German dudes were cool. I saw very few Turks. Maybe because I stayed in the center and that is where the money is?

Anyways, good holiday and much preferred it to Stockholm. I went alone but I know basic German from high school.

Where to next?

This is what I struggle with. I think I don't really make myself look approachable. How to balance looking approachable or almost too approachable and borderline goofy? Is it because I'm very short and height is preferred? Are my shoulders too wide and women are intimidated? Maybe I'm just overthinking it. Although, I am always reading about guys on here getting looks from women and approached in cafes (like the above) and it rarely happens to me. Even in places I have been to recently like Berlin, Hamburg, Finland...

1) Dress using clothes from medium to higher end stores. Zara, River Island, Topman. This includes SHOES, not trainers.
2) Bright colors (sky blue, pink, orange, purple) are your friend
3) Fresh haircut or hair which is neat and well kempt. This includes facial hair.
4) Glasses if you actually need them, wear them when necessary.

I realized that slick,professional brother is the style I go for and it fits with my personality. No hoodies, baggie jeans or dreads for me. I gave up trying to be intimidating.Seemed inauthentic and try hard. I just dress like my personality is, friendly, approachable, clean and try to convey a wholesome image.

Mark Lamont Hill,DL Hughley,Turk from Scrubs.Those three guys would have no non-hood women recoiling in fear.

"Darknight 2016"

Floyd Mayweather Junior is another to add to the list.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 01-18-2016

Anyone have experience banging African girls in Africa, as a Black-American guy? I think I want to hit Africa this year starting with Ethiopia.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WestIndianArchie - 01-18-2016

Habesha girls in America, fighting from a deficit.
In Africa, I imagine you've got a surplus.

My reasoning

My Ethiopian peoples have told me that Ethiopian dudes coming back from America have an edge over those coming from Europe and elsewhere in Africa.

WIA

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Joga Bonito - 01-18-2016

I was in Kenya this past summer and it's essentially like shooting fish in a barrel for a Black American dude. Black American culture is huge there and essentially supercedes the local customs with the younger generation, so it'll be easy to not only mack there, but make friends. I haven't been to Ethiopia, but there's a a lot of them in Nairobi as well.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 01-19-2016

Quote: (01-18-2016 07:06 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

I was in Kenya this past summer and it's essentially like shooting fish in a barrel for a Black American dude. Black American culture is huge there and essentially supercedes the local customs with the younger generation, so it'll be easy to not only mack there, but make friends. I haven't been to Ethiopia, but there's a a lot of them in Nairobi as well.

how long were you there? stories? did you ever make a data sheet? Kenya was always on my list. The girls, man....

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WestIndianArchie - 01-19-2016

Kenyan women...

Africa is under explored

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 01-19-2016

Quote: (01-19-2016 10:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Kenyan women...

Africa is under explored

I will happily take full responsibility in undergoing this expedition. Had a girlfriend born and raised in Nigeria with some nice friends and I've been hooked ever since.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - blck - 01-19-2016

I used to love brasil and still do but africa seem a more convenient destination for me as I heard girls love light skin dudes there (I'm into dark skinned girls a lot).
Need to get my game on point.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Joga Bonito - 01-19-2016

Quote: (01-19-2016 08:38 AM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2016 07:06 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

how long were you there? stories? did you ever make a data sheet? Kenya was always on my list. The girls, man....

Yeah, you can check out my post and the greater thread here:

thread-49490...pid1097534

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Heart Break Kid - 01-19-2016

I would love to go to West or East Africa, but it seems rather expensive.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Joga Bonito - 01-19-2016

If you want a western standard of living then yes the prices are virtually indistinguishable from a mid-tier US city, so the costs definitely add up.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - RougeNoir - 01-19-2016

Kenyan women...

Africa is under explored

Had a Kenyan transplant on my team for a while until I made her go kind of crazy. Oops. [Image: confused.gif] She cooked me home-cooked meals and poured me ice cold beer just to lure me to come smash. She had this weird very tight athletic slim body. She would win all of the races in town, so "stereotypically." I know West African women have the bodies that have manifested with other races to create the black women's bodies of Brasil, the US, and the Caribbean. I think I'll only deal with West African women and its descendants from now on, save for Ethiopia [Image: heart.gif].

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 01-19-2016

Don't think I'll be hitting Africa this summer. Just found out my job is relocating me to Mexico City for awhile.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Sourcecode - 01-20-2016

Is there a middle finger emoji? Cause I wanna use it with ask my heart haha.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 01-20-2016

Quote: (01-19-2016 09:22 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Kenyan women...

Africa is under explored

Had a Kenyan transplant on my team for a while until I made her go kind of crazy. Oops. [Image: confused.gif] She cooked me home-cooked meals and poured me ice cold beer just to lure me to come smash. She had this weird very tight athletic slim body. She would win all of the races in town, so "stereotypically." I know West African women have the bodies that have manifested with other races to create the black women's bodies of Brasil, the US, and the Caribbean. I think I'll only deal with West African women and its descendants from now on, save for Ethiopia [Image: heart.gif].

Can you expand on how you made her go crazy, please?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 01-20-2016

So I just returned home after three weeks in South Africa. I started in Cape town and made my way up the Garden Route until Joburg. Since I have been living in the Netherlands for over a year, I have only been with mostly white women and no black sistas. I actually found myself missing fine ass black women so I was really looking forward to visiting the African continent and maybe even wooing a Nubian princess. Of course, the only lay I got was a blonde girl from Iceland.

However, I will say that there are some fine ass black (and mixed) women in South Africa. Almost makes me want to check out Africa for a semi-permanent stay. Almost... At the moment it is just too hard for me to give up Europe. It's just too nice for me here. Throughout my travels across the globe, European women have been the only ones on several occasions to tell me I am beautiful (albeit, not the compliment I am looking for) and it's nice being able to stand out at least in one way.

One thing I did experience is the American 'card' there in Africa. There is a bit of white worship there so of course I don't need to explain how easy it is for them but I did find that even as a black American, I did garner some interest. The Icelandic girl I mentioned earlier, I happened to meet at a hostel in Joburg. At the time, she was the best looking white girl there so of course, I wasn't the only guy spittin' game to her. I saw other African guys trying to talk to her, some even tried to cozy up to her while she was sitting next to me (I couldn't even blame them, they know what's up when they meet these European women). Even so, I was still the one to pull her with minimal game effort. We ended up booking shared accommodations at Kruger National wildlife reserve for a few days. There was just something pure and primal about fucking a girl in the tent on a wildlife lodge and then afterwards gazing at the stars while drinking vodka.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - frenchcorporation - 01-20-2016

Quote: (01-09-2016 01:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Denmark has been a long time hunting ground for brothas.

got back from my first trip to denmark on monday , got my first danish flag, 18 year old feminine petite thing.

I was only there one night,I'd lined up a few dates so I had to postpone all but one of them.

Going back in a few hours to see the ones I flaked on.

I'm probably gonna go there every other weekend until I get bored.Denmark this time of year is cold, and its expensive all year round so there weren't any trashy tourists around really.

The women there are much better than the ones in england, personality and looks wise. I've had trouble reconciling my experience with Rooshs book on denmark.

I'll drop a proper datasheet when I've been several times. But first impressions are very positive.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - RichieP - 01-20-2016

^yes nice man. I felt the same way about Sweden and Finland (I'm white FYI). Expensive, but free of the usual trashy party boys on holiday and girls were hot. The feminist stuff there didn't make them non-feminine, and it can play in your favor too e.g. the liberal attitude to hookups.

Scandi-land generally gets a thumbs up from me.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 01-20-2016

Heading to the South Korea and the Philippines soon so I put myself up on a Filipino dating site just to see what's good.

its like winning the lottery and then some.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-20-2016 04:49 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2016 01:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Denmark has been a long time hunting ground for brothas.

got back from my first trip to denmark on monday , got my first danish flag, 18 year old feminine petite thing.

I was only there one night,I'd lined up a few dates so I had to postpone all but one of them.

Going back in a few hours to see the ones I flaked on.

I'm probably gonna go there every other weekend until I get bored.Denmark this time of year is cold, and its expensive all year round so there weren't any trashy tourists around really.

The women there are much better than the ones in england, personality and looks wise. I've had trouble reconciling my experience with Rooshs book on denmark.

I'll drop a proper datasheet when I've been several times. But first impressions are very positive.

I have some free time next weekend and may also shoot up to Copenhagen real quick to check it out.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-20-2016 02:52 PM)Fury Wrote:  

So I just returned home after three weeks in South Africa.

Did you have any experiences with the fine Mixed South African girls? Thats the main reason I want to go there.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - azulsombra - 01-22-2016

Im working to make Africa happen soon.

North-Morocco
West- Senegal, Cote d' Ivoire
East-Kenya Ethiopia Uganda

I've found few anecdotes of AA males in these places.
Anybody thats been or planned to go this year shoot me a pm.

Quote: (01-20-2016 02:52 PM)Fury Wrote:  

So I just returned home after three weeks in South Africa. I started in Cape town and made my way up the Garden Route until Joburg. Since I have been living in the Netherlands for over a year, I have only been with mostly white women and no black sistas. I actually found myself missing fine ass black women so I was really looking forward to visiting the African continent and maybe even wooing a Nubian princess. Of course, the only lay I got was a blonde girl from Iceland.

Ironic that you smashed a white girl in the "motherland". Just saying. I aint mad at you. I would have done the same if she was fine and was down for the cause. I didnt go to south east asia to smash euro chicks either but they were throwing it at me so of course I get in where I fit in.What was it like spitting game at the black south african sisters? How do they compare to AA women?

Was it a case of not having the time to put in the effort to get top African talent or something else? I know you said being American lends you some novelty there, can you elaborate on this?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Heart Break Kid - 01-22-2016

Quote: (01-22-2016 03:50 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Im working to make Africa happen in 2016.

North-Morocco
West- Senegal, Cote'd Ivoire

Cool list, my friends hated Morocco though - I'd check out the Gambia personally for a few days, they seem pretty chill.

Quote: (01-22-2016 08:04 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2016 03:50 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Im working to make Africa happen in 2016.

North-Morocco
West- Senegal, Cote'd Ivoire

Cool list, my friends hated Morocco though - I'd check out the Gambia personally for a few days, they seem pretty chill.

What did he hate about Morocco?
Racism? Ripoffs?
The heat?