Roosh V Forum
Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump (/thread-59232.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - heavy - 11-08-2016

No worries bro, she'll be back.

Lesson learned, don't ever ever talk politics until at least 3 bangs. Edit: For pump n dump, talk politics. Potential LTR you can teach and inform, wait...probably like a few months of sex.

Quote:Quote:

"And he responded, “Well, actually the guy raises some valid points. Mexicans are taking our jobs.”

Meanwhile I’m a Canadian expat who just moved to America. I pointed that out and he went, “No, no. It’s different.” Why? Because I’m white and in my twenties?

Note how she didn't actually want to talk politics, based on her not listening to his response. She didn't actually want to hear an alternate viewpoint.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - XPQ22 - 11-08-2016

Quote: (11-08-2016 10:51 AM)Oilrig Wrote:  

I would bet money she ended up calling him back eventually. Probably the last 10-15 girls I've dated/banged have been hardcore liberal feminist Hillary/Bernie supporters. I'm pretty republican and you'd think with my beliefs these girls would've nexted me. Nope, it's almost like it turned them on even more that I'd argue with them over their feminist views and didn't agree with them.

It's the classic girls never do as they say. They all say they want an open minded male feminist, but the reality is they want the classic macho alpha male.

Beat me to it. I'd put the chances she'll bang him again at somewhere around 100%. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Running "shitlord game" on feminists is a #1 Class A ticket directly and repeatedly into their pants. So long, as another poster mentioned, you wait until you bang her like maybe three times instead of one before you ramp it up.

In other news, gosh, I never would've thought bartenders drank so much. Who knew, right?

Quote:Quote:

We were just going to play Big Buck Hunter and have some drinks. It was very short notice. We didn’t even exchange phone numbers.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

"Ohmahgawd, like how did this happen? I just like, wanted to have a few platonic drinks and stuff! I totally wasn't like, expecting to sleep with this tall, sexy, dashingly handsome ex-Marine on the first date! I'm like, not that type of girl, okay? I accidentally didn't even give him my phone number so my boyfriend could notice our texts! Fucking patriarchy!"

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - bojangles - 11-08-2016

I talk politics especially with girls who reveal themselves to be feminists and it actually seems to work. I'm just stubborn as fuck though and pretty much treat them like a child throughout the 'argument/debate' and they end up wanting to fuck. They soon backtrack oh im not that kind of feminist etc blah blah. Must be the way im framing the conversations or something because I really don't like talking about politics on dates but i can't resist to indulge myself when girls identify themselves as this or that.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - The Beast1 - 11-08-2016

How the hell does this 27 year old slore get a working visa to be a bartender in the US?

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - RIslander - 11-08-2016

Assuming this shitlord isn't already here, we need to plan a RVF special op to San Diego and track down every Bonneville riding former marine and get him signed up.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - younggun - 11-08-2016

Coincidentally, every time a girl asks me about my political views I know exactly what hers are! Guess that's what happens when your whole life view is based on the approval of others

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - Kona - 11-08-2016

Quote: (11-08-2016 12:37 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

How the hell does this 27 year old slore get a working visa to be a bartender in the US?

This story is made up.

I'm still hoping it changes to Pontiac Bonneville though.
[Image: 1998_pontiac_bonneville_4_dr_se_sedan-pi...0x480.jpeg]

Aloha!

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - Splord - 11-08-2016

Quote: (11-08-2016 10:58 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Lesson learned, don't ever ever talk politics until at least 3 bangs. Edit: For pump n dump, talk politics. Potential LTR you can teach and inform, wait...probably like a few months of sex.

This^^
I read a Cosmopolitan article once (hey, I was in the dentist's waiting room), a woman wrote that in her twenties she wouldn't even consider having sex with a man unless he was an ardent liberal, had a university degree and watched european cinema[Image: huh.gif].

As she was writing that article, TWENTY YEARS LATER, she felt nostalgic about how picky she was but stated that she wasn't concerned any more with such...trivial details.[Image: hamster2.gif]

Same thing will happen with the Toronto girl, she will LTR a liberal chump but fantasize about the tall, bike riding, reactionary Texan.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - R_Niko - 11-08-2016

Quote: (11-08-2016 05:13 PM)Kona Wrote:  

This story is made up.

I'm still hoping it changes to Pontiac Bonneville though.
[Image: 1998_pontiac_bonneville_4_dr_se_sedan-pi...0x480.jpeg]

Aloha!

lol my parents had that exact car, same rims, only it was iridescent green

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - mistertruc - 12-08-2016

Looks like the guy showed up on 4chan:
https://imgur.com/a/ngYfG

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - eradicator - 12-08-2016

Quote: (12-08-2016 05:52 AM)mistertruc Wrote:  

Looks like the guy showed up on 4chan:
https://imgur.com/a/ngYfG

That actually looks legit.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - eradicator - 12-08-2016

Well look at her, she can probably suck a good dick, and sucked enough cock to get a visa.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - Dr. Howard - 12-08-2016

She doesn't. When she says "I moved to san diego" she means: "I am living and working illegally in the United States"

Many Canadians don't even know what a Visa is, this is because they don't require a passport stamp if they are coming on a tourist visa of 6 months or less. So after a lifetime of cross border shopping and whore trips to vegas she just assumes that she can live and work in america.

No wonder she sympathizes with illegal mexicans, as she's an illegal herself, probably working as a bartender for cash under table.

Someone should really show her what MAGA means and report her to border security and ICE

here https://help.cbp.gov/app/forms/illegal_act/ and here https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

I'd gladly do it, but the less contact I have with those departments while I myself am on a legal visa the better.

If I understand correctly, she is, or was on a tourist visa and is overstaying the visa? I don't think our department of immigration would consider her a high priority, especially if her visa hasn't expired yet(if they are 3 months, and she didn't get it renewed, it's been more than 3 months)

They will go after the drug dealers first, not the bartenders that are overstaying their tourist visa(probably). And really that is the only thing the guy in this story is wrong about(he defended her and said she is different from the illegal mexicans, she isn't)

BUT it would be completely ironic if she wrote this article talking about how she is in the country illegally, and then people reading the article go ahead and report her and she is deported. That would be incredibly ironic.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - Dr. Howard - 12-08-2016

Quote: (12-08-2016 07:56 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

If I understand correctly, she is, or was on a tourist visa and is overstaying the visa? I don't think our department of immigration would consider her a high priority, especially if her visa hasn't expired yet(if they are 3 months, and she didn't get it renewed, it's been more than 3 months)

They will go after the drug dealers first, not the bartenders that are overstaying their tourist visa(probably). And really that is the only thing the guy in this story is wrong about(he defended her and said she is different from the illegal mexicans, she isn't)

BUT it would be completely ironic if she wrote this article talking about how she is in the country illegally, and then people reading the article go ahead and report her and she is deported. That would be incredibly ironic.

There's a high chance that she's on a tourist visa that she is overstaying and breaking the terms of by establishing residence and working.

Reporting her to CBP (customs and border patrol) and ICE would flag her passport and she would get busted the next time that she travels back to toronto and then tries to re-enter the united states. Thats a higher likelyhood than ICE tracking her down inside the USA.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - C-Note - 12-08-2016

Instead of reporting her, wouldn't reporting the bar she works for to the local authorities get better results? They might get fined for hiring an illegal immigrant. And, if they're paying her under the table, they might get in big trouble with the state and feds over the tax situation.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - Libertas - 12-08-2016

"Progressive" chicks are often strangely fascinated if you're a Trump man. It's so easy to get them into cognitive dissonance, which works for game because it works for sales too. They'll need to resolve the cognitive dissonance. Conveniently, you're there to do that.

You'll either get that or they'll hate you. But who cares? It's a good screener.

If you think she's potential long term material then yeah you might want to wait.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - IveBeenFramed - 12-08-2016

Would catch and release, but I can't stand when women do that stupid extra pointy claw shit to their nails (unless it's some optical illusion shit going on in that picture):

[Image: tinder-tales-diana-large.jpg]

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - Wutang - 12-08-2016

As someone who started browsing this forum when it was still mostly focused on game and traveling and stayed around when it transformed into being more about politics and cultural analysis, I'm still amazed at how much intersection that is between game and politics.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - Silver_Tube - 12-08-2016

I used to meet politically charged women in DC, I don't see them very often here at home. I've never heard of them filtering guys based on politics. My parents were opposite politically and got along for 30 years (freshly divorced).

I wonder if displaying Trump support in public will make these girls gravitate towards you like they do for enemy combatants, prisoners and the like.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - The Beast1 - 12-08-2016

Ha the guy apparently is 5'9, no 6 pack, or big arms!

Gotta love these canatards.

Quote: (12-08-2016 09:14 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

Instead of reporting her, wouldn't reporting the bar she works for to the local authorities get better results? They might get fined for hiring an illegal immigrant. And, if they're paying her under the table, they might get in big trouble with the state and feds over the tax situation.

That would be more or less just punishing her employer, not her. She could hang her tits out and get another bartending job in a day.

However, in your vein of thought you could also report her to the IRS tip line for under reporting tips and income (as its not like she'll file a US tax return) The IRS will even kick you back 15% of the tax they collect if you report her via form 211 https://www.irs.gov/individuals/how-do-y...d-activity

Yes America, you can make money turning in illegals that don't file taxes.

Edit: and then... you report her to Canada revenue agency for not declaring her exit from the country and filing the required forms and final taxes.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - kmhour - 12-08-2016

Quote: (12-08-2016 11:00 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Ha the guy apparently is 5'9, no 6 pack, or big arms!

Gotta love these canatards.

"tfw" means "that feel when". the (separate) poster is lamenting he doesn't have those physical attributes.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - General Stalin - 12-08-2016

This is absolutely great. Everything about this. It's great.

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump - LeoneVolpe - 12-08-2016

Women will unflinchingly give men shit for "only thinking with their dicks" yet remain completely oblivious to the fact they are slaves to their own 'gina tingles. It doesn't matter what Marxist brainwashing bullshit they've had their heads filled with at university, pussy knows what it wants.