Roosh V Forum
Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy (/thread-56152.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - AnonymousBosch - 06-01-2016

You have to admit, Social Justice really is the height of modernity.

Quick and dirty:

[Image: SocialJusticeIsTheHeightOfModernity_zpsgipqn6yv.jpg]

We're just going to go around and around, never getting anywhere, aren't we?

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - UnW - 06-01-2016

So glad I left Australia. The SJW mayhem just reminds me what a feminist-leftist Mecca the place was.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - StrikeBack - 06-01-2016

I'd love to see someone run a campaign with Make Australia No Worries Again

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - infowarrior1 - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 11:06 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

You have to admit, Social Justice really is the height of modernity.

Quick and dirty:

[Image: SocialJusticeIsTheHeightOfModernity_zpsgipqn6yv.jpg]

We're just going to go around and around, never getting anywhere, aren't we?

The cycles of history I suppose. Or until the genetics that lead to such behavior is purged.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - CynicalContrarian - 06-02-2016

^
Hmmm...
So the 'Suffragette movement' was the early 1900's.
Then there was the 'Roaring 20's' with all it's supposed unabashed hedonism.
Then the global economic depression of the 30's to bring folk back down to earth (in more ways than one; pun intended).

So for Australia specifically, with the modern world being one of unabashed hedonism again & that Aus. managed to ride the waves of the GFC quite comfortably thanks to China.
Perhaps the only way to bring hedonistic & delusional people in Aus. back down to earth, would be a significant economic crisis.

Hmmm... I just may have to vote for the Labor party for the first time in my entire life... [Image: confused.gif]

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - infowarrior1 - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 12:29 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

^
Hmmm...
So the 'Suffragette movement' was the early 1900's.
Then there was the 'Roaring 20's' with all it's supposed unabashed hedonism.
Then the global economic depression of the 30's to bring folk back down to earth (in more ways than one; pun intended).

So for Australia specifically, with the modern world being one of unabashed hedonism again & that Aus. managed to ride the waves of the GFC quite comfortably thanks to China.
Perhaps the only way to bring hedonistic & delusional people in Aus. back down to earth, would be a significant economic crisis.

Hmmm... I just may have to vote for the Labor party for the first time in my entire life... [Image: confused.gif]

The bill shorten snake indicates Labor is equally fucked. Just a power broker that makes promises that he won't keep.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - AnonymousBosch - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 11:48 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

I'd love to see someone run a campaign with Make Australia No Worries Again

Gotta admit, it looks good.

[Image: MANWA_zpsngc1lvj1.jpg]

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Speculation - 06-02-2016

^^ I'd buy one, for trolling if nothing else.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Conscious Pirate - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 09:28 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2016 07:49 PM)dasher Wrote:  

[Image: F7nH4s.jpg]

Clever Man.

Now I see it, I can see Feminists unironically retweeting that.

Let's get it out there spreading around & then once ensconced in the "narrative", throw out its origin from this thread.

I'm sure Corey would get a chuckle. And what a great way to galvanise Australian sleeper RVF members + attract the uninitiated.

Could go a lot further too. One that comes to mind its replacing PENIS with a silhouette of Trigglypuff for example (or someone more relevant to Australia)

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Tex Cruise - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 02:02 AM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

Could go a lot further too. One that comes to mind its replacing PENIS with a silhouette of Trigglypuff for example (or someone more relevant to Australia)

I see potential here, trouble is, how does one draw a recognisable silhouette of trigglypuff? "What is that? Is it supposed to be giant turd? Nah,I think it's a stack of old earthmoving tyres with a couple of car tyres on top. But it's got big flubbery arm-like things flailing about. Fucked if I know then."

My first thought was instead of the word "penis" just a silhouette of the good ol' Aussie cock'n'balls, as graffitied on everything everywhere.
[Image: rocket_blast_off.jpg?w=240&h=300]

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - KeeperNine - 06-02-2016

Speaking of Mark Latham he has even slipped in some positive comments about Trump recently. Most 'right-wing' Aus commentators were falling over backwards distancing themselves from him and his policies.
Surprisingly even Alan Jones appears to be gingerly boarding the Trump train.

The 'Lathamland' podcast where those DV comments originate from is a listen I'd recommend.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Roardog - 06-02-2016

I wasn't a fan of Latham when he was Labor leader as he acted like a bully and a thug, especially that infamous handshake incident with Howard. And to be honest his tell all book, The Latham Diaries, where he dished the dirt on all his former colleagues and threw them under the bus just smelt like sour grapes.
However his new incarnation as political and anti-SJW commentator I am really liking. He speaks sense and the truth, backed up by facts and figures, and cuts through all the moralist left bullshit that is so prevalent in Australia.

As to the original tweet from Cory Bernardi, he is someone who in Australia politics has always been most famous for being an unltra conservative (by Australian standards) fringe dweller who creates storms in tea cups by saying things that upset leftists, as opposed to actually getting anything done.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Paracelsus - 06-02-2016

So anyway, any of you blokes want to start an Australian Election thread over in the Politics forum..?

Nah, on second thought, let's just stick with Carnby Farked.

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - CynicalContrarian - 06-02-2016

^
I'd almost say why bother with an Aus. election thread.

This Aus. election is so #LowEnergy...

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - debeguiled - 06-02-2016

I am just going to start calling people wowsers in general.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - StrikeBack - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 10:49 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

^

I was going to, but after looking at the state of our current parties, I just couldn't get excited. More of the same old voting *against* the dickheads you hate the most instead of voting *for* any party we want to support.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - EDantes - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 09:06 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

^

I was going to, but after looking at the state of our current parties, I just couldn't get excited. More of the same old voting *against* the dickheads you hate the most instead of voting *for* any party we want to support.
Seems to be the central tenant of leftism:

"Like, vote against teh capitalists/patriarchy/Christian theocrats/corporations/angry old white men, cause they're the reason you can't get a job above min wage, or like something, dude..."

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - AnonymousBosch - 06-02-2016

More of the same old voting *against* the dickheads you hate the most instead of voting *for* any party we want to support.

Given the last three Federal elections here, any party leader you elect is going to be replaced by after the first negative opinion poll by a new leader whose personal politics has more in common with the dickheads you hated the most rather than the party you supposedly-elected anyway.

It's beyond Low Energy. To go full Aussie here: #Shitsfuckedmate

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Tytalus - 06-02-2016

Australia is pretty interesting for their ability to repeatedly knife the sitting PM in the back... What, 5 times in a row between the two parties?

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Roardog - 06-03-2016

^

I'm normally right into elections when they happen and throw a party on election night. However this year I just don't give a shit. I'm not inspired or moved by it at all. Very weird for me.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Bluey - 06-03-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 11:02 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

Australia is pretty interesting for their ability to repeatedly knife the sitting PM in the back... What, 5 times in a row between the two parties?

Both my brothers haven't voted in an election where we've ended that election cycle with the same PM that we started with. I'm 10 years older than the youngest one. I only just scraped in with voting in one of the last Howard ([Image: puke.gif]) years ones.

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - yellowfever - 06-03-2016

I didn't see a single reply tweet which tried to refute the article's analysis on SJWs. It was all either hurt feelings or "Senator, why did you link to a convicted rapist (false) who tried to enter Australian (false) but had his visa revoked (false)?"

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - AnonymousBosch - 06-20-2016

Related to my discussion of 'Wowsers' earlier:

I picked up this old book of Australian history recently. As well as being mentioned throughout the book, 'Wowsers' get a double-page spread devoted to them, so I'll quote some of it, particularly the great descriptions of what they are.

Quote:Quote:

The Wail of the Wowser: Saving Australians from themselves

Australia has a rich and colourful slang, as the 6000 or more words in Sidney J Baker's The Australian Language show, and at least one has gained international currency - the mangificent word 'Wowser'. The great American Lexicographer, H.L. Mencken, described it as an 'excellent noun' and himself used it. The sleuths of the big Oxford English Dictionary found it in the London Daily News in 1909, and the next year, it even crept into the staid London Morning Post.

What is a Wowser? The closest approximation in English is 'kill-joy' and in American, 'blue nose'. The Oxford Dictionary definition is 'a Puritanical enthusiast or fanatic'.

Australian Definitions

In 1910, when Sydney's liberal-minded Cardinal Moran used the word three times in a speech, a newspaper held an enquiry into its meaning. William Holman, New South Wales Attorney-General, said a wowser was 'a man who, being entirely destitute of the greater virtues, makes up for their lack by a continuous denunciation of the little vices'.

In 1912, the Premier of Western Australia, John Scaddan, gave a more succinct definition: 'a person who is more shocked at seeing two inches of underskirt than he would be at seeing a mountain of misery'.

Which is why theoretical Islamaphobia upsets them more than an actual mass shooting by a Muslim.

Despite more than a century of time passing, both of these descriptions are still startlingly-apt. All societal progress is an illusion - fundamentally, people don't change, the nature of the sins do.

Case in point:

Wowsers have exercised a dank and melancholy influence on Australian life, with their clamant objections to almost anything that made other people happy, from Sunday sport, to Dancing, from 'mixed bathing' - as it used to be called - to having a drink after 6 pm.

[Image: fullsizerender.jpg]

In his 1917 Lenten pastoral letter, Dr Michael Kelly, Roman Catholic Archbishop of Sydney, denounced collectively 'the feast, the dance, the theatre, the racecourse, the stadium, the field sports, etc...' and warned that those sho spent their days 'in good cheer... in a moment go down to hell'.

[Image: 030.jpg]

[Image: wowser_zpsqct6ymq6.jpg]

Man, do those two look familiar...

[Image: gamergatehipsters_zpsqdrzh0b4.jpg]

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - Tex Cruise - 02-07-2017

Our Man Bernardi is going to Make Australia Great Again.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-07/co...ty/8247402

South Australian senator Cory Bernardi has officially quit the Liberal Party to establish his own party, using a scathing speech to criticise colleagues for "failing the people of Australia".

[Image: cory-bernardi-and-malcolm-turnbull-data.jpg]

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy - fokker - 02-07-2017

Maybe we'll need an Oz Election thread in a couple of years from now, depending on how things go.