Roosh V Forum
Escape The West - But To Where? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Escape The West - But To Where? (/thread-51864.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Escape The West - But To Where? - redpillage - 11-21-2015

Quote: (11-21-2015 04:09 PM)Direct or subtle Wrote:  

For fear of "being shot going to the gym", you "dropped Buenos Aires and many parts of Argentina off our list"..??

Where have you been in Buenos Aires? in Fuerte Apache??

Seriously, where have you read that Argentina was dangerous?? it's almost as safe as Chile or Uruguay. Who has ever heard of a first-World tourist killed in Argentina, during this year 2015?

Fair point as I never have been to Buenos Aires. The subject came up regularly in my discussions over in the AllChile forum, the consensus there is that Argentina is not in good shape and that their economy is blowing up. Also then there's this and this and this.

I know it's a DOS report but I wouldn't dismiss it just because of that.

Escape The West - But To Where? - scotian - 11-21-2015

After each 4-6 months trip to Colombia I'm always ready to go back home to Canada where its peaceful and quiet, there's certain things down there that I just can't get used to: having to constantly watch your back, worrying about getting ripped off, terrible customer service, gringo prices, pollution, constant noise (music, car alarms, cars honking) etc. I get back to Canada and I'm happy to return to my comfortable lifestyle and I actually enjoy my work (to a certain extent) but after a few months I get bored and crave the excitement of being back in Colombia. I've been home since April 1st and am going insane here again, I haven't done a stretch of more than six months in Canada in the past four years and now I remember why, I'm booking my ticket back soon!

Quote: (11-21-2015 05:10 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

Interesting concept, redpillage. I've also been actively searching for an adopted country to make my home for 6 months every year whilst it is winter in my country, therefore living a perpetual endless summer. To give context, I've lived in 4 countries and traveled to over 40. Taking into consideration your list, I think Buddhist South East Asia is a sound option for you:
- Amazing food = The region is host to some of the most next level food on the planet e.g. Thai, Viet, Indian, Japanese. For a small price, you could hire a housekeeper with cooking skills or even a dedicated chef to cook for you. You mention, "make friends with local farmers and perhaps grow our own vegetables.", you'll find many chances for this in SEA, there's a huge foodie scene in Chiang Mai and Bali for example.
- Religion = I'm an Atheist, with a very red pill view on religion. From all the cults that exist on this planet, I would say Buddhism is one of the best - especially because it focuses so much on calmness of mind, peacefulness and soul enrichment.
- Safety = This heavily overlaps with above point re: buddhism. Of course crime can happen anywhere, but generally SEA is very safe (especially in comparison to Latin America). You will not find any trouble unless you are indulging in certain dodgy behaviour in dodgy areas.
- Infrastructure = Well, they're developing countries, so by definition you'll find they're still developing many things, including infrastructure. But Thailand would be the best choice in the region for this.
- Internet = "5Mb/sec with rare outages. That'll be a tough one outside 1st world countries" hmmmm I'm not sure I agree with that statement. Anyway, Thailand and Vietnam can accomodate this speed and reliability easily.
- Weather = Tropical paradise, what more can I say.

That's great stuff mate, much appreciated. You sound a lot like my Ozzie buddies - they all go to Thailand all the time and love it there. I've learned enough about it though to be skeptical - it's not really safe by any measure but I acknowledge that many expats have made a good life there. Others completely get lost in the seedy aspects of that place.

Quote: (11-21-2015 06:10 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

^^ I have never been to Russia. But I might be joining the 1% soon so If I can afford to live in the rich areas I figure I can bang Russian broads to my heart's content. With money and quality poon I can be happy most anywhere, but I really like the Slavic look.

latin America is way too violent for me. Ive seen people who live in Colombia say shit like 'well Ive been robbed 3 times but I still love it here!'. and all this shit about getting in the wrong taxi can lead to your death, changing your daily routine so you don't get jumped, it's ridiculous.

I would consider Brazil but it seems the violence there is even worse. But this is all speculation on my part. If my financial windfall comes through Id be able to switch countries a couple times if I wanted. Im just saying I really like Russian girls. Plus, I like snow and wintertime. I don't need sunshine to be happy. I never understood how many people seem to need sunny and hot weather all the time.

Hey, I'm not one to quickly judge or criticize - that said, let me just offer this: Before deciding to move to a place you absolutely need to visit first and spend at least several weeks there. Before you spend years on studying a difficult language like Russian you may want to go there first and get a first impression. If you still feel that is where you want to go then don't let anything or anyone stop you. But just because you like the chix - brother - that should not be the top motivation for moving to a place.

I'm not saying that because learning a language is a waste of time - absolutely not. But it's important that you prioritize your efforts as there may come the day when you have to make a decision fast and you may not like what you find. Perhaps some of the guys who actually have been to Russia/Ukraine may want to add their POV?

Escape The West - But To Where? - rudebwoy - 11-21-2015

This is a BS thread.

Spain has been on decline for awhile now, young people from that country having been leaving for years. A lot of them having been heading to the UK and various places around Western Europe.

So you do not want to move because of migrants, or cockroaches as you referred to them. You are leaving because there is limited job opportunities there.

I live in Canada, it doesn't fit what you are looking for, we have an increasing Muslim population.

Quote: (11-21-2015 06:50 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

This is a BS thread.

Spain has been on decline for awhile now, young people from that country having been leaving for years. A lot of them having been heading to the UK and various places around Western Europe.

So you do not want to move because of migrants, or cockroaches as you referred to them. You are leaving because there is limited job opportunities there.

I live in Canada, it doesn't fit what you are looking for, we have an increasing Muslim population.

If you actually bothered to read my post then you would have caught the part that I own an online business, which is location independent. I also didn't refer to them as cockroaches but highlighted their behavior which resembles that of cockroaches. If that offends your feelings, well - I learned a long time ago that I don't really give a damn. Someone close to our family got a bullet in the head last Friday at the Bataclan - given that I think I am in a rather collected state of mind.

Escape The West - But To Where? - LEMONed IScream - 11-21-2015

Terrorist threat? Portugal has 50k Muslims which is pretty much nothing, most of them have been here for a LONG time.

Portugal has NEVER had any Islamic terror attack of any sort. At all. It's cheap, the weather is good, the food is good, it's always top 20 in the Global Peace Index. I'd even go to the length of calling it "boring" in terms of crime.

People are just afraid of everything these days, amazing.

Quote: (11-21-2015 03:07 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2015 02:28 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Hm, I think Portugal ticks all your boxes to be honest.

I would have to learn Portuguese - which may be easier now that I speak Spanish. But I would still be worried about it being located in Western Europe. Terrorist threat probably almost identical to Spain. I don't see what the benefit would be honestly.

Escape The West - But To Where? - Direct or subtle - 11-21-2015

Quote: (11-21-2015 06:10 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2015 04:09 PM)Direct or subtle Wrote:  

For fear of "being shot going to the gym", you "dropped Buenos Aires and many parts of Argentina off our list"..??

Where have you been in Buenos Aires? in Fuerte Apache??

Seriously, where have you read that Argentina was dangerous?? it's almost as safe as Chile or Uruguay. Who has ever heard of a first-World tourist killed in Argentina, during this year 2015?

Fair point as I never have been to Buenos Aires. The subject came up regularly in my discussions over in the AllChile forum, the consensus there is that Argentina is not in good shape and that their economy is blowing up. Also then there's this and this and this.

I know it's a DOS report but I wouldn't dismiss it just because of that.

Yes, it's what I meant : to find an instance of some Western tourist killed in Argentina, you had to go back in time, to 2014 and 2012..

Do you know many other countries with such a low number of crimes on foreigners? Apart from Singapore, Japan and Slovenia?..

Anyway... SEA, Argentina and Russia (Serbia?) are the obvious answers to your research and wishes.

Escape The West - But To Where? - booshala - 11-21-2015

No place is going to tick off all of your boxes... But you run the real risk of analysis paralysis by rejecting out of hand every locale because it doesn't have everything you're looking for. If shit is really that bad there, you should perhaps settle for 80% of what you're looking for. In my case, I value the women, food and reasonable cost of living in the Philippines and Thailand and am OK with the abject poverty and manana mentality of Manila and BKK. Planning to alternate between those two places and a third tier city in Seoul once I'm finished stacking paper in 2020.

Another rec: Singapore has all of the safety/1st world amenities you're looking for with a very pro-business environment, but it's insanely expensive to live there, many complain of the nanny/police state and the weather is hot/humid all year round. Still, I have several native Singaporean friends and some expats who all seem to think it's a great place to live.

Escape The West - But To Where? - speakeasy - 11-21-2015

[Image: mars-one-1.jpg]

The weather sucks, but at least no mosques there(yet).

But seriously, I think Montevideo checks all your boxes. It's like a chilled out version of Buenos Aires. I would seriously consider retiring there myself someday. And since few people even think much about Uruguay compared to Brazil and Argentina, it's still feels off the radar. But it's a beautiful place and cheap with relatively low crime and the best standard of living in Latin America.

[Image: 291000-montevideo.jpg]

Escape The West - But To Where? - booshala - 11-21-2015

Quote: (11-21-2015 09:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

But seriously, I think Montevideo checks all your boxes. It's like a chilled out version of Buenos Aires. I would seriously consider retiring there myself someday. And since few people even think much about Uruguay compared to Brazil and Argentina, it's still feels off the radar. But it's a beautiful place and cheap with relatively low crime and the best standard of living in Latin America.

Very easy way to get PR there as well and just a ferry ride from BsAs. Damn it speakeasy, I was keeping that spot to myself... [Image: smile.gif]

Escape The West - But To Where? - speakeasy - 11-21-2015

Quote: (11-21-2015 10:05 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Very easy way to get PR there as well and just a ferry ride from BsAs. Damn it speakeasy, I was keeping that spot to myself... [Image: smile.gif]

Lol, I'm sure jihadists are loading up their refugee boats for the trans-Atlantic trip as we speak.

[Image: punchballs.gif]

Escape The West - But To Where? - Dan Woolf - 11-21-2015

----------------------------------------

Escape The West - But To Where? - kosko - 11-21-2015

The irony is places with very little and spare Muslim populations have very rigid immigration rules in general.

Japan has next to no Muslims but good luck getting in there.

Places with closed borders have their own firewall in place and they don't want Muslims or you as a Spaniard in either.

Typically it is not wise to leave you ancestral homeland. If you ancestral homeland is going through strife you help protect it and preserve it. You forefathers drew blood to maintain the land you grew up on, for you to leave simply means you don't have appreciation for that.

It is easy for me to say as I live in Canada and I am not living everyday in my ancestral homeland, but I do contribute and I am expected to contribute back, and because of this I will always have a home and land their in my bloodline and it is my duty to keep that intact no matter what.

But if you must take a break from Spain then places like Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Korea, have very little Muslim populations.

It seems for the most part that Latin countries for whatever reason do not encourage Muslim migration or are just not a destination, same with East Asia. The ones in Latin America are Lebanese and Syrians who are secular

Escape The West - But To Where? - El Chinito loco - 11-21-2015

Quote: (11-21-2015 10:33 PM)kosko Wrote:  

It seems for the most part that Latin countries for whatever reason do not encourage Muslim migration or are just not a destination, same with East Asia. The ones in Latin America are Lebanese and Syrians who are secular

It's mostly because of the nature of the muslim migrants that you see. They are economic migrants and low skilled workers motivated mostly by lure of easy money. Latin America and East Asia is a less convenient destination to enter illegally too.

Not to mention there are significant language and ethnic hurdles and those countries don't put up with the hassles of even poorer economic "refugees" trying to get in.

Asia may not have many recent muslim migrants especially from the middle east but Asia has a lot of muslims..especially in southeast Asia.
I see more and more arab muslim types as tourists in Bangkok and Manila though but these people have no intent to settle though. They are mostly arabs with money taking a break from the Sharia wonderland.

When people think muslim they think brown arab looking guy but there are a ton of southeast asian muslims.

However the "moderate" and extremist variety can usually be found in 3-4 southeast asian countries and only in very specific regions.

Escape The West - But To Where? - worldtraveler3 - 11-21-2015

Why do JAPAN and Korea, both extremely rich countries don't have any Muslims?

Because they have implemented policies to do that.

Escape The West - But To Where? - Parzival - 11-21-2015

I'm willing to move, but I don't own an online business or an income that is not bound to a certain place. So for me the main issue is, how do I can make a living in an other country.

Escape The West - But To Where? - JWLZG - 11-21-2015

Quote: (11-21-2015 03:02 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2015 02:01 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

Have you looked at Canada? I know the weather isn't that great, but it fulfills every other req on your list. Australia is another option.

From what I learned about Canada and judging by Roosh's trials and tribulations whilst on tour there I would assume that it's just a matter of time when Islam plants its roots there as well. Plus I have little interest in living in another 'liberal' Western country.

Quote: (11-21-2015 05:10 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

Really dude? The thread is called "escape the west" and you suggest Canada and Australia? Not to mention, those places are extraordinary left-wing, PC and expensive.

I know it's kosher here to write off the entire Anglosphere as liberal cesspits ripe for Islamic takeover. And I'll admit that most of our inner capital cities are progressive bastions and our political landscape is considered more the left of American standards (The Democrats would be placed more right-wing than our centre-right party, the incumbent power). But we have a massive populist working class dominating the suburbs and countryside that would never allow the nation to "turn Islam". Our geographic isolation and incumbent governments policies (while admittedly divisive) have ensured mass illegal immigration here extremely difficult.

Our family values might be prejudiced against men, but I honestly cannot see the white heterosexual nuclear family dying in Australia. Birthrates aren't going down. I wouldn't objectively call it fucked if a traditional family environment is what you're after. For the single ones (I'm guessing not a focus of this thread), yeah it's true, the quality of our women leave much to be desired -- a 7 is rare enough to have heads turn on the street).

On Canada and Australia. I've noticed that countries with plentiful area and corresponding abundance in natural resources tend to attract men with the drive to work the land, have masculine habits as required, and generally have a red-pill view of life. These men have no issues in landing a wife, even if eventually ends up fat and nagging after popping out a few little ones.

East Asia has been brought up a few times, and here's my take, having lived there. Most of these countries apart from perhaps Thailand tend to be pretty right-wing socially, lacking a lot of policies that I'm guessing many here would disapprove of: minimum wage, labour unions, gay marriage, low taxation, feminism (complex issue -- women aren't generally discouraged from working, and feminist doctrines exist here and there), family values, respect of the elderly, death penalty and corporal punishment.
If you're enough of a purist that this should matter; some of these countries do mix left-wing values (abortion is legal in most of those countries); Singapore has a curious hybrid of institutions that Westerners would recognise as both right- and left-wing. Divorce laws favouring women, for example. A lot of these were colonial leftovers (so, too, ironically, are legislation sanctioning corporal punishment and stigmatising gay marriage). Of course, China and Indochina are still Communist in name if that matters.
East-Asia is an example of secular conservatism that that be put down to Confuciansim. That's the reason why immigrants to the West from that part of the world tend to vote for the right-wing parties in their adopted countries.
If living within a Christian society is a must, there's South Korea and Hong Kong.

I should add that if you were adamant on moving to a Muslim-free country, you might want to rule out Singapore. The country is 30% (fluctuating) Muslim, mostly its local Malay population which practices a liberal Sunni variant -- hijabs aren't really worn in day-to-day life. While there are issues in terms of equal opportunities vis-à-vis the Chinese ethnic majority, the country is an example of Islam coexisting as part of a multicultural population.

Escape The West - But To Where? - Rocha - 11-22-2015

You got to be kidding. Right?

Portugal suffers the same diseases as any other western country, or even more judging by the antidepressants consumption...Also must be the w.country with less amount of sexual activity per capita.

These are the countries that consume the most antidepressants

Also this law that passed last friday in the Parliament is an indicator of where things are going, and not whithout mentioning that this matriarchal, feminist, SJW, multiracial and hipster loving society has no one to calls things by their name since it his all "normal", and anyone who says something against the norm is automatically labeled as "reaccionário" (originally counter revolucionaries, of the left propelled coup d'etat in 1974 who abolished fascism).

Portugal Grants Adoption Rights to Same-Sex Couples

You have all the right in the world to love your country, but your advice is only good if the receptor is in his 60s.

And Portugal is not safe at all, lot of petty thief wich can turn violent (also the local authorities where never "accurate" in the stats provided). Still a local who knows the places to avoid can feel safe, I am quite confortable to say that any place in eastern europe is safer. As for foreigners...no even the ones living in expensive Villas and respective bubbles are safe.

http://news.sky.com/story/1557070/algarv...crime-drop

Escape The West - But To Where? - kosko - 11-22-2015

Quote: (11-21-2015 10:47 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2015 10:33 PM)kosko Wrote:  

It's mostly because of the nature of the muslim migrants that you see. They are economic migrants and low skilled workers motivated mostly by lure of easy money. Latin America and East Asia is a less convenient destination to enter illegally too.

Not to mention there are significant language and ethnic hurdles and those countries don't put up with the hassles of even poorer economic "refugees" trying to get in.

Asia may not have many recent muslim migrants especially from the middle east but Asia has a lot of muslims..especially in southeast Asia.
I see more and more arab muslim types as tourists in Bangkok and Manila though but these people have no intent to settle though. They are mostly arabs with money taking a break from the Sharia wonderland.

When people think muslim they think brown arab looking guy but there are a ton of southeast asian muslims.

However the "moderate" and extremist variety can usually be found in 3-4 southeast asian countries and only in very specific regions.

For sure SE East Asia is full of them, although attention should still be made to the differences between East and SE Asia though.

Indonesia is the largest collection of Muslims in earth. Thailand has had bouts with extremism, its all around on those seas but in the East sections the numbers are much more sparse.

Even China with its millions of Muslims, they don't amount to much in the grand tally of the nation and the CCP keeps them in check by giving them free reign in the mainland autonomous regions, and they take the bats to them quick when they start shit on the eastern base.

Escape The West - But To Where? - worldtraveler3 - 11-22-2015

Why do JAPAN and Korea, both extremely rich countries don't have any Muslims?

Because they have implemented policies to do that.

Escape The West - But To Where? - 262 - 11-22-2015

OP's general question is one that gets brought up ad nauseum.

As we can see from the variety of responses, the answer depends on the individual.

So the only real answer is for the OP to spend some time in various countries, figuring it out for himself.

Otherwise, we'd all be in the same country.

Rooshland!

Escape The West - But To Where? - GlobalMan - 11-22-2015

Speakeasy, Uruguay is quite possibly the worst country to live in all of South America. That is no exaggeration. It's time ended around 2009, if it ever had one.

It is not cheap, in fact its outrageously expensive compared to its neighbors, even Brazil. The government decides which stores can sell which products, and decides the price of common food items. Housing, food, goods, labor.. none are a value. You have to pay tax on your own labor if you work on your own home. Yes, you read that correctly.

Quote:Quote:

When one is doing construction, say, building a house, the builder of the house also pays BPS taxes based on the work provided. BPS has a big list of any given task, how long it takes the average worker to do said task, and how much the tax rate is on that activity. So for Worker A to paint Wall B, you pay amount C. Even if he does the work in 1 hour when the BPS book says he will take 3 hours, you still pay based on the 3 hours. So then there is no incentive for him to do it fast, or efficiently.

Case in point, a clever foreigner who was doing some house renovation (yes, you are forced to pay it for renovation work as well as new construction) decided he would use a machine to spray concrete stucco on the brick walls inside and out, in order to save the time it would take for a team of plaster guys to do it. In a couple of days he accomplished what would have taken weeks the “old” way. However the BPS system has no provision for such genius. He had to pay the tax based on x number of square meters of wall done up in concrete as if they had been done by hand. In order to get the occupancy permit for your finished house, BPS is the one who has to sign off on it. So they see all and know all.

Now you know why people just hire menial morons to do basic work with hand tools when they could be doing it in 1/10 the time with a machine. They get stuck paying for slow moron rates anyways, so why bother? The BPS tax system keeps Uruguay in the stone age.

Now, here’s the kicker– BPS has inspectors who wander around looking for people doing their own work on buildings. If, for instance, you are painting your own house or repairing your own roof, and they catch you, they will write you up and demand you pay the BPS taxes. Based on what it would take a Uruguayan worker to accomplish it. Meaning: slow progress, a lot of wasted time, work stoppage every 5 minutes to reply to text messages, and extended breaks for bizcochos, mate, and smoking handrolled cigarettes.

Crime has been on the rise for the last 3 years or so, it's a haven for common thievery, muggings, etc. If an item has any sort of value, and I'm talking "can it be sold to the scrap yard for $3", it will be stolen.

Uruguay was hyped in the mid 2000's, with some slight justification at that time, but now that time is long gone. Even the benefit of "easy" citizenship (never really was easy) is now basically gone. It is not off the radar, in fact the boom and bust of expats there has already happened. It was a popular destination for retirees starting about 10 years ago after hype by magazines. Many/most that I know have left. It never was great, but now it's downright bad.

If you want a real insight what it's like to live in Uruguay you should read the following blog, he can describe in better detail than me. Highly recommend it to anyone considering Uruguay. Go to 2011-2013 on the Blog, that's when most of the Uruguay stuff was posted.

https://expatbob.wordpress.com/

Here's a post that's particularly apt for guys here.
Uruguay’s war against the Alpha Male

This was two years ago, when it was cheaper

http://www.elpais.com.uy/economia/notici...erica.html
[Image: 2013-10-21-12-16-59-pm.png]

Escape The West - But To Where? - LEMONed IScream - 11-22-2015

"Low Muslim Population - preferably a Christian or heavily secular country.
Relative Safety - by relative I mean not having to worry about getting shot or robbed on the way to the gym/market. That rules out many parts of Mexico for instance but not all. It also dropped Buenos Aires and many parts of Argentina off our list.
Solid Basic Infrastructure - clean water and electricity with rare outages. A challenge in many parts of South America but it's a regional thing, and there are places in Mexico that have great water whilst you may get arsenic poisoning drinking water out of the faucet or mercury poisoning just taking a shower in others.
Solid Internet Access - I am talking at least 5Mb/sec with rare outages. That'll be a tough one outside 1st world countries.
Good Weather - note that I mentioned 'good' and not 'great' - if I have to choose between L.A. or Mediterranean weather and living out my days in peace/safety I rather deal with a bit of seasonal discomfort.
Food We Like - that sounds like a luxury but I have learned in my life that living in a place where you hate the food is almost impossible. Forget about organic food of course - we hope to find a place where we make friends with local farmers and perhaps grow our own vegetables."

There were his requirements. Where does Portugal not match? No one talked about antidepressants or whatever, and if you think Portugal is too PC you should take a look at other countries, we can be considered PC but it's absolutely nothing compared to the fuckwittery of other places, don't even start. Don't let your hate of the country turn into clouded vision.

I also don't "love" my country, maybe in a poetic or metaphoric way, but I'm not a nationalist or much of a patriot, that is not a tendency here.

Quote: (11-22-2015 12:37 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

You got to be kidding. Right?

Portugal suffers the same diseases as any other western country, or even more judging by the antidepressants consumption...Also must be the w.country with less amount of sexual activity per capita.

These are the countries that consume the most antidepressants

Also this law that passed last friday in the Parliament is an indicator of where things are going, and not whithout mentioning that this matriarchal, feminist, SJW, multiracial and hipster loving society has no one to calls things by their name since it his all "normal", and anyone who says something against the norm is automatically labeled as "reaccionário" (originally counter revolucionaries, of the left propelled coup d'etat in 1974 who abolished fascism).

Portugal Grants Adoption Rights to Same-Sex Couples

You have all the right in the world to love your country, but your advice is only good if the receptor is in his 60s.

And Portugal is not safe at all, lot of petty thief wich can turn violent (also the local authorities where never "accurate" in the stats provided). Still a local who knows the places to avoid can feel safe, I am quite confortable to say that any place in eastern europe is safer. As for foreigners...no even the ones living in expensive Villas and respective bubbles are safe.

http://news.sky.com/story/1557070/algarv...crime-drop

Escape The West - But To Where? - redpillage - 11-22-2015

Quote: (11-21-2015 10:05 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2015 09:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I read Roosh's report on Montevideo and apparently he wasn't very impressed. Also watched a video on it and most of the city, except for the very center, look pretty drab. Have any of you guys spent more than a few days there?