Roosh V Forum
Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! (/thread-41212.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Dusty - 10-10-2014

I wonder if the ISIS guys gave them affirmative consent?

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Belgrano - 10-10-2014

Quote: (10-10-2014 03:45 PM)UroboricForms pid='major9 Wrote:

I sincerely hope the Austrian government tells them to go fuck themselves and stay right where they are.

That's the opinion of the overwhelming majority of people here in Austria. But with our politicians, you never know...
[Image: dodgy.gif]

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Geomann180 - 10-10-2014

Despite the fact that Allmenarerapists™, rape culture ™, and rampant misogyny, life in the West is not as bad as life in a Jihadi camp! Go figure!

Those girls should never be allowed back to their country, and labelled as terrorists. Traitors should be allowed to reap the rotten fruits their labours have sown.

G

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Paracelsus - 10-10-2014

#FirstWorldProblems.

Which is to say, girls from the First World now have very big problems.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - samsamsam - 10-10-2014

So am I off on this? They are Austrian by descent, correct. Their families are not from the Middle East, right?

Kesinovic and Selimovic - Don't sound Middle Eastern.

If this is the case, well... fuck them. They would have ended up pregnant in Austria and on some sort of welfare by their early 20s since they are not so bright.

They are not magical beings, they cannot walk on water and shit.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Yatagan - 10-10-2014

Quote: (10-10-2014 06:32 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

So am I off on this? They are Austrian by descent, correct. Their families are not from the Middle East, right?

If this is the case, well... fuck them. They would have ended up pregnant in Austria and on some sort of welfare by their early 20s since they are not so bright.

They are not magical beings, they cannot walk on water and shit.

They sound like the spawn of Bosnian muslim immigrants.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - lskdfjldsf - 10-10-2014

They are Bosnian (converts) but grew up in Vienna.

Foreign teenagers are outsiders in European schools, and according to the articles on this, most of their friends were Chechnyans who converted them. Combine this with being an emotional late bloomer - basically having the "fall in love with a specific NSYNC member" stage further down the road because their outsider status stunted social growth - and it makes sense why they would run off to ISIS.

They're just dumb ass kids. The pretty one clearly doesn't understand the value of her own looks, or that barbarians would react to it more violently than in the West.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Belgrano - 10-10-2014

Quote: (10-10-2014 06:32 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

They were second or third generation Bosnian Muslims. Bosnians used to follow a pretty relaxed and moderate interpretation of Islam, but during the Balcan Wars in the 90s some Saudi-funded Jihadists started to operate there. When the country finally came to a rest in the early 2000s, the Saudis and Qataris carefully moved in, generously funding mosques and cultural centers, with foreign Imams and teachers trying to spread their version of Islam, Salafiya. At the same time, a lot of people rediscovered and embraced their religious roots and Muslim identity after the disintegration of Yugoslavia, later also trying to differentiate themselves from the hated Serbs, who are Orthodox Christians. As a result the country has become
noticeably more conservative during the last 15 years.
The Bosnians we have in Austria usually came here to escape the wars, they tend to have a more liberal (old Yugoslavian) attitude, and you can see some stunning girls amongst them. The ones that are born here seem however more susceptible to conservative/islamic influence, helped by the internet and satellite tv I guess. It's not unusual for the children to be more religious than the generation of their parents. Especially if they struggle in their lives, they tend to develop an Us vs. Them mentality then, finding a sense of purpose and identity, and in the end superiority, in rejecting their new home country's culture and values, which they blame for their own problems and shortcomings.
Those girls started to visit a certain mosque in the district I live at in Vienna, having been brought there by some Chechen friends. It is well known for its fundamentalist teachings, and a recruitment center for Jihadists in Austria. They get a commission for every person sent to Isis, and they know exactly what to look for, confused and irrational teenagers in need of guidance naturally being prime targets. All of that is well known but unofficial, and hard to prove, with our police lacking the necessary evidence to act.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Euphoric_Breeze - 10-10-2014

Islamists join the ISIS for the only purpose to bang those brainwashed naive sluts . They are the biggest sexually frustrated species on earth .They have created this concept of Sexual jihad or "Jihad Al-Nikah" , which is defined as follow : A controversial concept that refers to Sunni women allegedly offering themselves in sexual comfort roles to fighters for the establishment of Islamic rule.

This sounds more like free prostitutiton to me.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - tomtud - 10-10-2014

LMAO!!!!!

The gulf will eventually run out of oil and money to send to these mosques in Europe to preach. See how stupid liberals are..... Allow intolerant people and organizations preach in your country, but you aren't allowed to do so in theirs. See the result?

As for these girls, lmao!!!! I love it. They can stay there. Šašava!!! Budala!!! As their Bosnian friends may tell them.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - tomtud - 10-10-2014

LMAO!!!!!

The gulf will eventually run out of oil and money to send to these mosques in Europe to preach. See how stupid liberals are..... Allow intolerant people and organizations preach in your country, but you aren't allowed to do so in theirs. See the result?

As for these girls, lmao!!!! I love it. They can stay there. Šašava!!! Budala!!! As their Bosnian friends may tell them.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - samsamsam - 10-10-2014

Quote: (10-10-2014 07:59 PM)Euphoric_Breeze Wrote:  

They have created this concept of Sexual jihad or "Jihad Al-Nikah" , which is defined as follow : A controversial concept that refers to Sunni women allegedly offering themselves in sexual comfort roles to fighters for the establishment of Islamic rule.

Interesting, I was once told gangs had women doing sort of the same thing. Makes sense to a degree. ISIS does seem like a gang.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Feisbook Control - 10-10-2014

Aside from all that has been said so far, I'd be concerned about letting them back in (pregnant). You know how people are with getting in touch with their roots. If daddy were a jihadist bad boy, they'd be prime candidates to follow in his footsteps in eighteen years.

Anyway, aside from the problems inherent with ISIS, these are the bitter fruits of Western liberalism. Sure, even kids from good homes can go off the rails, but I suspect all of this nonsense would be far less likely in families -- and societies -- that hadn't fully jumped the shark philosophically. Western countries really need to take a good hard look at themselves. Of course, they won't, but they should.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Veloce - 10-10-2014

When I was growing up, my sister would get busted for coming home an hour past curfew.

Is it just me, or has the age of the Internet brought drastically more severe ways for girls/women to rebel?

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-11-2014

What is more Dark Triad for a little stupid Muslim girl who wants to "rebel" than a Jihadist Terrorist?

Of course the "glory" dissipates quickly after having been fucked (raped?) and then gotten pregnant now and forever expected to remain behind a burka in the household.

I guess the future of having a dozen kids by 30 and staying at home chained to a psychopath did not sound so exciting after a mere 6 months?

If the story is real at all - good riddance to her. They will likely wind up dead anyway preferring death to that "rebellious" lifestyle.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Pride male - 10-11-2014

Sadly this won't stop other girls from making the same stupid mistake.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Handsome Creepy Eel - 10-11-2014

The real kicker is, if the Austrian government did rescue them the first thing they would do is friendzone all the Betas around them.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - w00t - 10-11-2014

They are dumb broads but I still feel bad for them... they probably had no idea what they got themselves into

Whats really crazy though is that Austria allows mosques to recruit teenagers for a terror-organization

This shit could be avoided if the government pulled its head out of its ass and and finally draw a line

The same shit is going on in Germany and its disgusting that the government just turns a blind eye to whats going on right under their noses

They not only let this scum into the country they actually support them financially and pretty mich give them free reign to do whatever

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Rutting Elephant - 10-11-2014

^^ To me, the weirdest part of the European immigration mess is that native taxpayers' money provides many of the immigrants with the very leisure that encourages them to focus on antisocial and insurgent behaviors.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - weambulance - 10-11-2014

No sympathy. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Suits - 10-11-2014

Quote: (10-10-2014 06:26 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

#FirstWorldProblems.

Which is to say, girls from the First World now have very big problems.

Which, once again, they've created for themselves.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Suits - 10-11-2014

Dumb bitches, I bet they thought it would be an adventure. As far as I am concerned, they should legally treated as terrorists. Fuck them.

Mikado where where are you? your input is being missed in this thread.

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Orion - 10-11-2014

They are minors after all.

However, they should be under 24h surveillance on their communication and activities, because they are potential terrorists who came back home with fresh knowledge on how to create explosive out of home items

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - Pride male - 10-11-2014

Jihad Manifesto coming soon to a store near you!

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy! - CimbomluBkk - 10-11-2014

Jihad Manifesto: Gaming bitches the halal way!