rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnant teens in ISIS say JK!!! I want to come back home now mommy!

Here we gooooooo

link

Quote:Quote:

The teenage girls who abandoned their families in Austria to become jihadis for ISIS feel they’ve made a terrible mistake by joining the barbaric lifestyle and they want to come home.
Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, are believed to be married, pregnant and living in the Islamic State-controlled city of Raqqa in northern Syria, Central European News reports.

Dubbed by Austrian media as the poster girls for jihad, the young friends now believe their lives have been turned upside down by their new lifestyles.

The change of heart is a much different tune than the note they left behind for their parents when they fled back in April, which read: “Don’t look for us. We will serve Allah — and we will die for him.”

Kesinovic and Selimovic grew up in Vienna, where they became accustomed to talking to whomever they wanted, saying whatever they pleased and wearing whatever clothes they liked. They did not have to live a life being controlled by people telling them what they can and cannot do.

But Kesinovic and Selimovic decided to leave all that behind and shack up with the same people they’ve now grown to hate.

For weeks, social media accounts believed to belong to the girls have been posting pictures and information leading many to feel they enjoyed living a life of terror.
Authorities in Austria say this was all an elaborate plan set up by ISIS in order to get people to think the two wanted to be the poster girls for jihad in Syria.

Now Austrian media are reporting that Kesinovic and Selimovic have said enough is enough and want to return to their families, according to CEN.
They have contacted their loved ones and told them they are sick of living with the Islamic State jihadis, but they also said they don’t feel they can flee from their unwanted new life because too many people now associate them with ISIS.
“The main problem is about people coming back to Austria,” said Austrian Interior Ministry spokesman Karl-Heinz Grundboeck. “Once they leave, it is almost impossible.”

Lolololz

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Teenage girls making life altering decisions without knowing or understanding the consequences, how original. These chicks probably thought that joining ISIS was like summer camp or some shit that made them feel like rebels and that they could come home in a few weeks. They will be dead within a few weeks once ISIS hears about this. What amazing is these girls are acting like ISIS don't watch the fucking news.

Female stupidity is infinite.

Don't debate me.

Not only was it foolish to do what they did, it was foolish for them to complain about it. Now the media publicized it and there will be repercussions for them.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

One of them is believed to be dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...illed.html

One of two Austrian teenage 'postergirls' who flew to Syria in April to join Islamic State ranks is believed to have been killed.

Samra Kesinovic, 16, and her friend Sabina Selimovic, 15, vanished from their Vienna homes earlier this year.

Soon afterwards they posted images of themselves branding Kalashnikov rifles, surrounded by armed men - photos which Austrian police feared were acting as militant recruitment posters for young girls.

Quote: (10-10-2014 02:14 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Here we gooooooo

link

The teenage girls who abandoned their families in Austria to become jihadis for ISIS feel they’ve made a terrible mistake by joining the barbaric lifestyle and they want to come home.
Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, are believed to be married, pregnant and living in the Islamic State-controlled city of Raqqa in northern Syria, Central European News reports.

Dubbed by Austrian media as the poster girls for jihad, the young friends now believe their lives have been turned upside down by their new lifestyles.

The change of heart is a much different tune than the note they left behind for their parents when they fled back in April, which read: “Don’t look for us. We will serve Allah — and we will die for him.”

Kesinovic and Selimovic grew up in Vienna, where they became accustomed to talking to whomever they wanted, saying whatever they pleased and wearing whatever clothes they liked. They did not have to live a life being controlled by people telling them what they can and cannot do.

But Kesinovic and Selimovic decided to leave all that behind and shack up with the same people they’ve now grown to hate.

For weeks, social media accounts believed to belong to the girls have been posting pictures and information leading many to feel they enjoyed living a life of terror.
Authorities in Austria say this was all an elaborate plan set up by ISIS in order to get people to think the two wanted to be the poster girls for jihad in Syria.

Now Austrian media are reporting that Kesinovic and Selimovic have said enough is enough and want to return to their families, according to CEN.
They have contacted their loved ones and told them they are sick of living with the Islamic State jihadis, but they also said they don’t feel they can flee from their unwanted new life because too many people now associate them with ISIS.
“The main problem is about people coming back to Austria,” said Austrian Interior Ministry spokesman Karl-Heinz Grundboeck. “Once they leave, it is almost impossible.”

Lolololz

But but but all men in the western world are soo oppressive, misogynistic, sexist, abusive, and rapist!! How could this be?!?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Jihadi Game Weak.

Cant even keep their girls in line.

Try negging them next time guys!

These guys are keeping up a long standing tradition:

"Between 1500 and 1650, Eastern Europe exported 1.5 million slaves to North Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia (Fisher, 1972; Kolodziejczyk, 2006). Western Europe exported a little over a million between 1530 and 1780 (Davis, 2004).

These slaves were taken during hit-and-run raids by either Crimean Tatar horsemen or North African corsairs. A raiding party would typically descend on an isolated village and carry away its inhabitants—or rather those who were commercially useful, particularly young women and young boys.

There was a time farther back, however, when Europeans were accomplices in this trade and when it provided most of their foreign exchange. This was during the Dark Ages and the early Middle Ages, specifically the 8th to 12th centuries.

The slave trade was a godsend for the elites of France, Germany, and Italy."

http://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/09/...s.html?m=1

Quote: (10-10-2014 03:04 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Jihadi Game Weak.

Cant even keep their girls in line.

Try negging them next time guys!

They must've had some strong game to lure them there in the first place, though.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

^ Attraction phase strong. Comfort phase weak.

They Gotta brush up on Mystery Method

Samra Kesinovic, would jihad on her all day all night.

[Image: qMM8s4y.png]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

17 you say?

[Image: wb2.gif]

Jihad game recognized.

Its not game if she want to breaks up with you and you kill her.

Jihadis need to work on their abundance mindset.

So young naive girls from a cushy environment don't like being man handled by psychopaths who enjoy a bit of neck cutting and pillaging?

Their pussy pass is probably on the end of some bomb.

I sincerely hope the Austrian government tells them to go fuck themselves and stay right where they are.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

delete

Best to not let them back in, radicalized muslims have an unfortunate tendency to explode in crowded public places.

^^^ I agree. They're not really pregnant, it's just a ploy for them to strap a bomb to their stomach undetected.

they probably thought it was some cool fad to rebel right until they get banged out and get prego...idiots

now one of them is dead...oh well.

No sympathy for these idiots.

Enjoy serving and dying for Allah.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

This is no laughing matter! Maybe they thought Syria would be the bomb and they would have a blast.

Don't debate me.

If you join ISIS you stop being human.

No sympathy. Good luck with your new friends

They are finished.

Why would women join?

They probably got raped, feel bad for them because now they're stuck with monsters and they have no way out. This ruined my mood

I know I'm white knighting