Roosh V Forum
Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Byron's Daygame Approach Log (/thread-36702.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - RockHard - 06-12-2014

Quote: (06-07-2014 04:21 PM)Byron Wrote:  

6/6/2014

9 Approaches

2 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

5 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 2 numbers

*Session #4 Query: girl talked to me, held my hand, was totally comfortable with my touch, started asking me for logistics i.e. where I live, what time I need to be home, etc. BUT when I asked her to come with me to get a drink (instant night-date) she said IHAB. She didn't bring it up until about 7 minutes in while were holding hands and walking down the street together. Wow. I persisted 5 or 6 times. She was adamant, even though she was smiling and obviously having a good time. When we parted ways, I watched her and she looked back three times with a huge grin on her face. Was that IHAB b.s. or not? And why wait until so late to bring it up? I was Dr. Octopus from the get go.

Just going on a wild guess it's real. I'm guessing that you might have been able to pull her home directly.

You could use a little more detail in your logs. What did you say to IHAB? How did you persist? If she gives you IHAB once but doesn't eject, that's a sign. I wouldn't persist, just ignore the IHAB. What were the logistics like for a drink? If you actually have to get in a car and go somewhere, that breaks the spell. If you can go home and you've got a pad set up with drinks & something to do as a pretense to hang out, then your logistics are solved. For a girl in a mood, all she needs is a pretense.

Great work on getting numbers & a date, you're doing awesome.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-13-2014

Quote: (06-12-2014 11:35 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

You could use a little more detail in your logs. What did you say to IHAB?

Me: Sorry dear, couldn't hear you! Hey, come to the bar with me [Image: smile.gif]

How did you persist?

Me: Let's go, just for 1 drink.
Her: Nooooo, I can't LOL. Where do you live?
Me: In XYZ. *squeeze her hand and start pulling her to to subway with me* It'll be so much fun - just one drink...let's go!!
Her: HAHAHAHA, nooooooo

What were the logistics like for a drink?

I'm not old enough to drink ...you bring up a good point. I don't have logistics. Like at all. For any girl I'd have to go to her house. Once, I instant dated an older girl (23) to a bar. They let me in since she was older so I was thinking this could work again...maybe.

Great work on getting numbers & a date, you're doing awesome.

Thank you! I took a break because I suddenly felt empty after having that date. It was weird. Going out tonight.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-13-2014

4 Day Challenge

No cellphone for the next four days. I'll still have it with me but I'll be damned if I'm taking numbers.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-15-2014

Die trying.

My First Dance

Danced with a girl for the first time. She rubbed her butt against my crotch so hard that it felt like I had severe rug burn for a while after [Image: sleepy.gif]. Very arousing. Felt like meditating, only better...also, my boner was full fledged - is that bad/not cool?

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Cobra - 06-15-2014

^^^ I think it's cool with most of the members here.

Is it cool with her? Do you care?

She should take it as a good sign since you're aroused by her.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Parlay44 - 06-15-2014

Quote: (06-15-2014 05:27 PM)Byron Wrote:  

My First Dance

Danced with a girl for the first time. She rubbed her butt against my crotch so hard that it felt like I had severe rug burn for a while after [Image: sleepy.gif]. Very arousing. Felt like meditating, only better...also, my boner was full fledged - is that bad/not cool?

[Image: axzj10.jpg]

Quote: (06-15-2014 06:13 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

^^^ I think it's cool with most of the members here.

Is it cool with her? Do you care?

She should take it as a good sign since you're aroused by her.

She didn't seem to mind too much...We hung out more for the rest of the night. You're right - I was aroused by her and her ridiculous personality (sadly, I'm noticing that I might be attracted to crazy women). Just checking with you guys to make sure it wasn't some sort of Game faux pas

Actually, I broke my "no taking numbers" rule because she asked if I wanted hers multiple times ([Image: smile.gif]) [Image: dodgy.gif] . I think if one of you guys were me, it could have been a lay. I had zero logistics though and to be honest, I wimped out on going for the kiss; instead I just rested my head against hers (while directly facing each other) for a second. She never moved.

Quote: (06-15-2014 08:06 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2014 05:27 PM)Byron Wrote:  

My First Dance

[Image: axzj10.jpg]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-16-2014

4 Day Challenge Summary

Going out with the rule of "no phone numbers" was good for reframing my mindset in some ways and horrible for my progress in other ways.

Benefits: I think I approached women with more conviction and forced myself to stay in conversation longer. I still have this weird tendency to run away from interactions too early sometimes, even if they're doing ok. Also, in a club setting I think that "no numbers" has less drawbacks because there's so much time for you and a girl to get to know each other. I hung out for a few hours with a two set that I opened and the girl I was interested in asked me for my number several times, so I broke the rule for her. This, I imagine, is less likely on a five to seven minute street stop.

Cons: By the same token, I think it is a bad strategy to use all the time, especially since my goal is Daygame mastery. During the day the average interaction was so much shorter that "no numbers" felt like a handicap at times. The value for Daygame was more so about screening. I was much more motivated to screen each girl when I knew I couldn't take her number. This meant touching even sooner than I already normally do.

Lessons Learned For My Daygame

1. Even though I am already touchy as it is, I can touch even faster with women that are interested in me. However, I need to be more calibrated with the touches and follow a slower progression during the day. Emphasize hand touching/holding more.

2. I need to ease into my interactions more. I didn't realize just how long five minutes actually is. My flake rate might go down if I just delay interactions a bit longer.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-16-2014

Awkward Phone Call

I texted back and forth with the girl from the club the day after meeting her. I then gave her a call today. Good Lord.

I felt so awkward that I hung up in under a minute. [Image: wacko.gif]

Never go full retard.

Still waiting on my pulse to return to normal.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-17-2014

6/17/2014

6 Approaches

0 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

1 Blow Out(s)

4 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 0 numbers

Game is a lonely sport.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Parlay44 - 06-18-2014

You start to laugh at the blow outs after a while. It's fun to see women lose it like that [Image: lol.gif]

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-18-2014

Quote: (06-18-2014 07:35 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You start to laugh at the blow outs after a while. It's fun to see women lose it like that [Image: lol.gif]

They're all like:

[Image: 83183363.gif]

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-19-2014

6/18/14

8 Approaches

1 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

4 "Soft Nexts"

1 instant dates - 1 number(s)

I definitely threw away three potential opportunities yesterday. One because I failed to persist when a woman gave me a b.s. excuse to go, yet stood staring at me. I could almost sense that it was a test. One, I failed to transition or ask her to stay on the platform and chat for a second. The third, I bailed out on like an idiot.

[Image: punchballs.gif]

Game is hard enough. Why make things harder for yourself.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-20-2014

Approaches so far this month: appx. 70

Dates: 1

Lays: [Image: dodgy.gif]

Questions I Need to Answer About My Daygame

1. What am I doing wrong on instant dates? 2. Why am I still working like a dog to get numbers? 3. What should my default response be for when girls say that they're headed "home"? 4. Are girls sometimes blowing themselves out when I approach them? When I suspect this, should I give a hard pull? 5. Will I ever master daygame? Besides my regular approaching and lifting, what else could I be doing in order to get better? My DNA Tugs

I've noticed that my strongest DNA tugs are

1. Muslim/Arabic Girls
  2. Latinas
  3. Dark Haired Anglo girls with dramatic features
Arabic is a hard ass language and I have a feeling that Muslim women are a tougher nut to crack unless they're already westernized (somebody correct me if wrong) so it looks like it's time to learn some Spanish.

Changing this thread format

I will now do a brief Field Report on every girl that I number close in addition to logging my number of approaches and etc.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-21-2014

Approaching Resumes Tomorrow Evening

Had a few hiccups. Regular approaching resumes tomorrow afternoon.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-22-2014

6/22/2014

2 Approaches

0 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

0 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 0 number(s)

Felt demotivated today.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-23-2014

6/23/2014

4 Approaches

0 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

0 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 2 number(s)

Number Close One:

*Two-set shopping in the mall
Me: You're looking to get a new computers?
Her: Yeah, I'm headed back to school again so Im thinking about a new one
Me: Oh cool, I'm actually thinking about grabbing a new one too. My mom just got that one, so you should like it
Her: Yeah blah blah blah
*We chat for about 6 or 7 minutes. Her friend slowly disappears. I close by suggesting a hangout at a specific place and text her 20 minutes later to check if it's a flake. Sure enough, I get no response. Forgot to flirt by complimenting her. I did give her a big hug though (for no real reason) and she hugged back.*

Number Close Two:

*Huge ass, used situational opener based on her shirt which says "ask me about it"
Me: What is it?
Her: Excuse me?
Me: What is it?
Her: What is what?
Me: Your shirt!
Her: OH, HAHAHAHA!
Me: You shouldn't rock it if you're not willing to give up the goods [Image: smile.gif]

*She number closes me by suggesting some sort of business service that she's involved in that she says I should try. ??? . I was definitely attracted to her but I think she is sincerely trying to turn me into a paycheck. She asked me to text her on the spot and then saved my number. I'll see where it goes.*

Synopsis

4 approaches and zero leads. I think I just might have to try Gio's method. There's few places nearby that are loaded with attractive broads during random mid-day hours. Roosh's article today explained my predicament to a "t."

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-25-2014

6/24/14

Rest Day.

New Venue

Heading out soon to try some Giovanny game. Let's make some dreams (mine) come true!

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-25-2014

Campus Game

Ghost town. Had to go elsewhere.

6/24/2014

7 Approaches

1 Boyfriend Objections

1 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

0 instant dates

0 number(s)

Yesterday's Number Closes

No response from number close 1. Number close 2 is a chick trying to get me to join some marketing scam (I googled it).

More power to you guys who can actually get results from daygame.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Parlay44 - 06-26-2014

Don't worry so much about number closing. Go for the insta-date and keep the conversation light and fun. If you can get her to laugh you're good. If she asks you any kind of personal questions that's a green light. Push for a drink date later after work. The number is implied at that point.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-26-2014

Quote: (06-26-2014 07:59 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Don't worry so much about number closing. Go for the insta-date and keep the conversation light and fun. If you can get her to laugh you're good. If she asks you any kind of personal questions that's a green light. Push for a drink date later after work. The number is implied at that point.

Yeah, I remember you said that. Almost all number closes are after I suggest a specific date. For some reason chicks aren't asking me personal questions, regardless of bait. Imagine a 1 hour instant date where the chick doesn't ask a single question about you. Like wtf. I just suggest dates anyway.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Parlay44 - 06-26-2014

An hour insta-date [Image: huh.gif] Sheesh. Dude an insta-date takes place in the time it takes to wait in line to pay for your groceries. If she's not interested in 5-10 minutes then she's not interested at all.

The exception is when you're slow rolling cashier girls. You insta-date them while they ring up your stuff. 5-10 minutes tops. You see them once a week for a month and on insta-date 3 or 4 you ask them to hang out.

Byron's Daygame Approach Log - Byron - 06-26-2014

6/26/2014

1 Approaches

1 Number Close

I approached indirect

Me: Hey, do you know if XYZ store is anywhere nearby
Her: Yeah, blah blah blah
Me: By the way, you've got a great voice. You sound super professional
Her: Haha thanks blah blah blah
Me: Yeah, future president over here

I give her a side hug and she squeezes back

We chat about her life, her job, her clubbing. I try to get her on an instant date:

Me: Hey, I'm about to head this store for 5 minutes to grab something. Come with me for a sec
Her: [long pause as if she's evaluating] I have to pick up my sister blah blah blah
Me: Oh, is she wilting outside in the sun right now, waiting for you to save her Smile
Her: Yah, she's been there all day blah blah blah
I persist twice, then back off. We talk for maybe 2 more minutes and then I say "bye" and start to walk off. She says:
Her: Maybe some other time though...
Me: [pull out my phone and give it to her]

She types in her info. This is around 6:30pm. I text her at 8:42pm:

Quote:Quote:

[name] good to meet you - bryonicmate

No response yet.