rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Byron's Daygame Approach Log

Introduction

Quote:Quote:

Sup you Cads! I've just been trying to soak up the knowledge you all have to offer here and have decided to start an online approach thread to match my handwritten journal.

I've been batting away at cold approach, swinging tons but missing every. Single. Pitch. I'm sure you all have been there at one point. Still, my opens have been going better on average and I feel more confident [read: indifferent] in the field thanks to hundreds of reference experiences. As of today, I've done roughly 300-310 cold approaches...I've had a few instant-dates (15-20) but no lays or day 2s. Been actively gaming 9 months now.

Guess I must be socially retarded or something - who knows...besides that poor shopper in the detergent isle last evening. Sorry, dear. Still working on the motor-mouth.

Guys, my motivation has long gone. The only remains are a stifled id and a damaged ego. Winter is cumming.

Posts will be short and followed by either A) analysis from a meaningful interaction or B) a major question prompted by a series of interactions. Please feel free to comment if you notice something!
________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________________________________​

6/2/2014

11 Approaches: 1 "Two-set"

3 Boyfriend Objections (all after asking "are you married?" and/or trying to move the girl - none within the first five minutes)

2 Too Young

3 Blow Outs

3 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 0 numbers

*Session #1 Queery: should you persist past the boyfriend objection?*

Quote: (06-03-2014 12:35 AM)Byron Wrote:  

*Session #1 Queery: should you persist past the boyfriend objection?*[/i]

I don't know who stated it here, but do not ask. If there is no ring and she does not say he exists outright, he does not exist. Proceed as so.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Quote: (06-03-2014 01:16 AM)Skye Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2014 12:35 AM)Byron Wrote:  

*Session #1 Queery: should you persist past the boyfriend objection?*[/i]

I don't know who stated it here, but do not ask. If there is no ring and she does not say he exists outright, he does not exist. Proceed as so.

Thanks, Skye. Will do, my man.

I've got the best reply when they drop the boyfriend bomb.

"Yeah I had a boyfriend once in prison. It didn't work out. We wanted different things"

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-03-2014 10:29 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I've got the best reply when they drop the boyfriend bomb.

"Yeah I had a boyfriend once in prison. It didn't work out. We wanted different things"

[Image: clap2.gif]

6/3/2014

6 Approaches

0 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

1 Blow Outs

5 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 0 numbers

*Session #2 Queery: a girl talked to me for nearly 10 minutes, asked me a few personal questions, and gave no resistance when I broke the touch barrier multiple times. When I went for the date suggestion she said "I'm sorry but I just got out of a relationship and I'm not looking to date anyone any time soon." It's clear that if I was attractive enough she would be fine seeing me so her response was a lie. I'm just not sure where I screwed up. She made zero objections until I asked her out. *

Sorry but what's a soft next?

Quote: (06-03-2014 08:53 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Sorry but what's a soft next?

Soft next = a "polite" rejection that avoids an ego-brush or a direct statement of a lack of sexual interest

E.g. "Sorry, but I don't have much time to date these days"
Translation: "You reek of beta"

It's all about the insta-date. Don't worry about the number so much. You should be the one rejecting her ..."It was nice talking to you".

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-04-2014 07:37 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It's all about the insta-date. Don't worry about the number so much. You should be the one rejecting her ..."It was nice talking to you".

I see you, man...Hopefully it'll work out soon. Bout to head out in a bit [Image: whip.gif]

6/4/2014

7 Approaches

1 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

3 Blow Outs

1 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 2 numbers

*Session #3 Query: when you tell women to guess your age, why is it that women 22+ guess that your age is 24-26 (very inaccurate) while women 18-21 guess that it is 20 (right on the money)? Maybe the older women are trying to sub communicate something...

Roosh-doctrine validation: a girl who shakes her head immediately upon your approach will not talk to you! No matter what!

Potential Date

One girl is replying to my messages. Trying to set up a date but holy smokes Batman. I don't want to seem too acquiescent to her time frame and I believe she's pushing hard to see if she can get me to come out on her terms. So far I've never had a day two because they all fizzle or disappear at this stage. New goal - schedule the date day and time before getting her number!

Stay Hungry

I'm now regretting not gaming today. Thought I'd take a break until tomorrow. Not good. I want some sort of motivational result to help keep me going. Tomorrow is a must.

Date Scheduled

Date scheduled for Tuesday. Curious to see if she flakes.

I'll be going out tonight to try and rack up more leads.

You should have enough numbers racked up by now. Time to start sending out some feeler texts.

"What are you up tonight?"

"How's work?"

"What are you wearing right now?"

"Can you bring me a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a large coffee. K thanks."

Learn the art of copy and paste. Start sending out mass text messages.

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-06-2014 08:08 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You should have enough numbers racked up by now. Time to start sending out some feeler texts.

"What are you up tonight?"

"How's work?"

"What are you wearing right now?"

"Can you bring me a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a large coffee. K thanks."

Learn the art of copy and paste. Start sending out mass text messages.

Haha, thank you for the tip man. I only got four numbers total this week...two came from last night. Only one responded to my initial text and that's the girl I have a date scheduled with for Tues.

My goal is to double that next week so I'll be better able to use your mass text method.

Dog tired but going out tonight.

6/6/2014

9 Approaches

2 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

5 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 2 numbers

*Session #4 Query: girl talked to me, held my hand, was totally comfortable with my touch, started asking me for logistics i.e. where I live, what time I need to be home, etc. BUT when I asked her to come with me to get a drink (instant night-date) she said IHAB. She didn't bring it up until about 7 minutes in while were holding hands and walking down the street together. Wow. I persisted 5 or 6 times. She was adamant, even though she was smiling and obviously having a good time. When we parted ways, I watched her and she looked back three times with a huge grin on her face. Was that IHAB b.s. or not? And why wait until so late to bring it up? I was Dr. Octopus from the get go.

6/7/2014 - *Night Game*

12 Approaches

2 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

3 - 4 Blow Outs

7 "Soft Nexts"

3 Moved (got the girl to accompany me to seating/another floor/outside)

0 Kiss closes

0 numbers

*Session #5 Query: how do you keep a girl's interest in a hectic nightclub environment? I moved several girls and had decent convos, yet they all reached a point where the girl seemed to think "enough!" and just bailed. Didn't dance with any (because I have no moves) and didn't try to kiss any (should you?) though I was touchy from the get-go with all. Maybe they were upset that I didn't push the escalation even further...Or maybe I was boring as nails. Or maybe a combo? Looking into learning some simple dance moves now.

Tired of talking to women but noticing rejection stings even less now than the first 100. There's only a "haze" of unhappiness. Gotta keep going. Gaming tomorrow b/c I need more leads in case my date flakes, which I bet she will.

Clubs are for pretty people not conversation. Keep the conversation light and fun. Go for dancing and touching.

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-08-2014 09:10 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Clubs are for pretty people not conversation. Keep the conversation light and fun. Go for dancing and touching.

Gotcha, coach! Working on my dougie now [Image: banana.gif]

Not going out to game today. 20 sets of hell tomorrow as punishment.

[Image: sad.gif]

6/9/2014

5 Approaches *I went out way too late - still owe a 20 approach day this week. Might save it for night game. Day sets are scarce*

1 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

3 "Soft Nexts"

0 Moved (got the girl to accompany me to seating/another floor/instant-date)

0 Kiss closes

2 numbers

*Session #6 Observation: I felt zero approach anxiety today. I even opened a two set with true "direct" game; i.e. "Hey, you're sexy!" It went very well, however she is leaving for college in two days. I think I'll start approaching 2 sets more consistently. Where I go, they are very common.

The Date - 6/10/2014

I had my first ever day 2 from cold-approach today (not an instant date, a real date!) after nearly 400 hundred attempts. I feel like Edison. [Image: banana.gif]

Thanks Roosh - I owe you and your two books "Bang" and "Day Bang" a huge favor. Naturally, I screwed up the date by not following game principle and trying to kiss her at the end. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Next time I will go for gold. It feels like a gigantic weight has left my shoulders now that I've done this at least once. For the first time, game is starting to feel possible. Like, I can do this!

6/10/2014

3 Approaches

0 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

2 "Soft Nexts"

1 Moved (got the girl to accompany me to seating/another floor/instant-date)

0 Kiss closes

1 numbers

*Session #7 Interesting Event: woman was the first to suggest we exchange numbers. Roosh says that more often than not, this means she's a flake. One past experience mirrors this. Let's find out if she matches the trend!

I was very lazy about approaching today after having that date. The very idea that I finally accomplished what felt like the impossible after a near 400 hundred approaches gave me happy feet for the rest of the evening. Kind of tired of talking to women for right now so I may or may not take a day (just a day) to review my game thus far for the lessons I've learned.

Are you approaching Direct of Indirect Byron? And are you approaching in the street or focusing on indoor locations?

Quote: (06-11-2014 05:45 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Are you approaching Direct of Indirect Byron? And are you approaching in the street or focusing on indoor locations?

Hey Gh, I use indirect and direct equally. The hotter the girl, the more direct I am.

Prefer the streets, though I include indoor locations more now.