Roosh V Forum
The ONS I am not proud of - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The ONS I am not proud of (/thread-21352.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The ONS I am not proud of - RCron - 03-03-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 07:50 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Everyone has a valid point but a lot of the pulls I see from guys getting a lot of girls are going down like this. Not very reproducible.

I would disagree with them not being reproducible. I see your point of you just having the look she was into or some other intangible but don't discount the fact that part of the attraction was most likely due to you projecting a confident attitude, not putting her on a pedestal, telegraphing that you have more experience than 99% of the guys out there and countless other things you're likely taking for granted.

I think your inner game is what got you the notch.

The ONS I am not proud of - Nomad77 - 03-03-2013

Ok, again a valid point that I can't argue with. But do these stories help any of you guys? I don't tell them because I don't want to sound like I am bragging and I felt they didn't help anyone.

The ONS I am not proud of - Menace - 03-03-2013

I had a discussion similar to this with a forum member about a recent bang (not as hot as this one, great job, this girl is 8.5/10 for me), and I too was wondering whether it was game, or just she picked me, or what. Reading everything about game sometimes makes you think that if you didn't defuse 2 cockblocks, penetrate 4 bitch shields, venue change, twirl her, and then ask to use her bathroom, then it isn't game. The thing is as you get better at everything, things should become EASIER, not harder. Having a vibe where you don't do anything and hot girls find you attractive is the ultimate game, the game without game.

Ok, but how does me talking about an event that happened because of my inner game help anyone? And I thought this girl was a 7 but my friends disagreed and she looks better in person.

The ONS I am not proud of - thegmanifesto - 03-03-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:02 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Let me clarify, I don't regret it or ashamed of the girl. I just feel it's sort of like winning the lottery.

She's mixed Asian.

I played football in secondary school and wrestling in High School.

Ok.

Did you ever notice that the best defensive players always got "lucky" by picking up fumbles?

And the best defensive players always got "lucky" by picking off interceptions?

Sorry I played soccer not football.

The ONS I am not proud of - RCron - 03-03-2013

Let me clarify, I don't regret it or ashamed of the girl. I just feel it's sort of like winning the lottery.

She's mixed Asian.

Just a side note, I AM glad you posted this FR because it shows me how I still pedestalize certain women. I'm Caucasian and for me Asian women are my Kryptonite. Show me a Swedish 10 meh...show me someone like her and I go 0 to Beta in 4 seconds. [Image: lol.gif] I'd have to see her without the shades on to be certain but as she stands I'd have no qualms with posting her in the "What do you guys consider a 10" thread.

Sorry for the mini highjack, just wanted to let you know I got value from this post...

The ONS I am not proud of - Ovid - 03-03-2013

There's a reason why she latched onto you and not your friend or one of the 10 other dudes whom she had probably spoken to that night before she met you. Your vibe, your looks, your game, pushed some buttons that she wanted pushed, and she, being a confident girl, knew what she wanted and did her part to make it happen. It might not be "reproducible" in the sense that you can't just snap your fingers and have another stripper throwing herself at you tonight, but it's definitely reproducible in the sense that this will happen to you more than it will happen to your neighbor who sits on the internet playing World of Warcraft all night, and then complains that he can't get a girlfriend.

Hard to tell with the sunglasses but I'm going to call her a solid 8, at least.

Edited to add: stories like this are always useful, because they can build other guys' inner game, just by seeing what is possible. Game, I have found, is an edifice which crumbles when it isn't used. It's easy, if you work and talk mostly to beta schlubs all day, to find their attitudes rubbing off. Reading a story like that serves as an incitement to go out, and teaches some good implicit lessons -learn to go with the flow, act quickly when the signs are very promising. You might not have gotten the bang if you'd hesitated and venue-bounced. You didn't second-guess yourself ("this is too good to be true, something's wrong") and you have a new notch, which is definitely something to boast about. This sort of thing simply does not happen to guys who do not have game.

The ONS I am not proud of - MrXY - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 09:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Ok.

Did you ever notice that the best defensive players always got "lucky" by picking up fumbles?

And the best defensive players always got "lucky" by picking off interceptions?

A good point that the OP is overlooking here.

Since I have improved my inner game, my game techniques, my style, my body language and my fitness, everything with women has gotten so much easier. Women are much more likely to accept my approach , or to invite my approach, or to approach me even , to go on dates with me and to have sex with me.

But none of this is truly effortless on my part-I've invented a tremendous amount of effort in the past to get to this level. It's just that now the effort is not as conscious as it once was. A beginner always has to try harder than someone who has some degree of mastery of a skill. Once you have the skill it seems much easier and more natural, but it is skill nonetheless.

The ONS I am not proud of - iknowexactly - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:58 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Ok, again a valid point that I can't argue with. But do these stories help any of you guys? I don't tell them because I don't want to sound like I am bragging and I felt they didn't help anyone.

You mentioned two sports you were into, you probably spent years and hundreds of hours working out. That totally changes the way you move and hold yourself. You are looking at your game through too short a time horizon.

Give yourself credit for all the work you've done over the years.

It seems to parallel a situation where a martial arts guy trained for years and then someone jumps him and he is able to win because of all the work he has put in.

The ONS I am not proud of - Merenguero - 03-04-2013

Many times when I walk into a courtroom, I am able to get my clients off with what seems to be little or no effort. I show up, there are essential state's witnesses who are not present, there are other evidentiary issues, there are defects in the charging documents, etc. Sometimes when this happens I am in and out of court in a matter of minutes. Does this mean that I shouldn't be proud of getting my clients off just because it didn't take a two day trial, I didn't have to cross examine multiple witnesses, and I didn't have to make the best closing argument in the history of the court system? Hell no. When you have vast experience and your confidence level is extremely high, you will be amazed at how "lucky" you will get. It's the same thing here. Sometimes you can get girls with seemingly little effort and sometimes you have to fight tooth and nail to get the same result. In any event, there is no reason to not be proud of your results and/or to second guess yourself.

This may be another issue for another thread, but can you tell me a little more about this Miami "sugar daddy" phenomenon? I am not extremely familiar with it.

The ONS I am not proud of - Nomad77 - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 10:10 PM)RCron Wrote:  

She's mixed Asian.

Just a side note, I AM glad you posted this FR because it shows me how I still pedestalize certain women. I'm Caucasian and for me Asian women are my Kryptonite. Show me a Swedish 10 meh...show me someone like her and I go 0 to Beta in 4 seconds. [Image: lol.gif] I'd have to see her without the shades on to be certain but as she stands I'd have no qualms with posting her in the "What do you guys consider a 10" thread.

Sorry for the mini highjack, just wanted to let you know I got value from this post...

Hey, as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has a different taste in women. For me a woman's physical beauty is only 60% of my rating. Her personality, character, sensuality, and other things make up the other 40%. There are some girls I like that other guys think are ugly. BUT regardless of what you think of a girl, yes, putting her on pedestal will never help you.

This girl was literally crazy, wild and she had a wild and crazy life. So yes, while she was good looking in terms of all of the other traits she was very weak thus my rating of a 7. (The pic was chosen to provide some protection of her identity.)

@Ovid Ok, all valid points. And yes, you are correct these kinds of things happen to me a lot more often than they happen to my friends. I have never thought of it this way but yes, I've put in years of work studying women and yes, I interact with them on an intuitive basis without thinking a lot about what I am doing. It would kill you guys on here to know that I actually turn down quite a few girls every year around this quality. But I am just weird like that...

@iknow You are correct, I have put in many years of work. And yes, I have been told that I don't pat myself on the back enough or do it to others either. So thanks for reminding me.

@Merenguero In Miami you have a lot of models etc., young girls with little money and then you have a lot of old men with lots of money. You see these girls living in these fancy apartments and driving these fancy cars, someone is paying for it...

The ONS I am not proud of - ChocolateCockOfZeus - 03-04-2013

Oh come on!

I can't speak for everyone else, but for me: a good story gets me fired up and ready to go. Like when my coach used to give his motivational "Winning isn't everything. But it's better than losing!" pre-game speech.

Ok, if I had known that I would have added more details and spent some more time writing it. So should I tell about the 5 girls orgy then? Although, I doubt that could be replicated even by me and it was a very unusual situation. But it does have potential information on HOW to get girls to join you in some sex play.

The ONS I am not proud of - RCron - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-04-2013 01:37 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Ok, if I had known that I would have added more details and spent some more time writing it. So should I tell about the 5 girls orgy then? Although, I doubt that could be replicated even by me and it was a very unusual situation. But it does have potential information on HOW to get girls to join you in some sex play.

I'm only speaking for myself here but bring on the FR's no matter how random. It shows us more amateur players what's possible if we keep putting ourselves out there. Like the old saying in sales "the harder you work the luckier you get."

The ONS I am not proud of - brianmark - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:25 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I have read a number of stories like this from different guys on here and I while they are cool to read I am not sure they teach much. Naughty Nomad stories are usually like these.

Most of Naughty Nomad's and many PUAs stories teach nothing! They are usually one sentence long. Such as:
"I pulled a girl from the bar. Took her home and banged her."

TheGManifesto's 100 Approach study tells absolutely nothing that could be used. He doesn't tell what city it was in, what bars he went to, nothing. Only that out of approaching X amount of approaches, he got Y amount of lays. I wish it was so easy. If it was this Forum would probably not exist!

I will later do a post on the minimum that a lay report should tell for it to be a useful. To me, there is a minimum number of things that should be told to explain how it happened and for it to be of any use to another Forum member.

So you have no clue why this stripper went with you? I do have a clue how I could steal this girl away from Mr. High School and the other guys at the party. Any ideas?

My guess is this: the guys were drunk and had probably been hitting on her for a long time and she wasn't interested in them due to their behavior. When I arrived late and I was sober I was different than Mr. HS and the other guys. I was nice to her and kind of saved her from a group of horny drunk guys. I offered to take her away from the party and give her a tour of the town. Well it worked. I was at the right place at the right time, with the right story. That's it.

@brianmark One possible explanation as to why she went for me is that a lot of guys find her to be somewhat intimidating. I noticed this with my friends. They were all saying how much they would bang her etc. but when she showed up and was sitting right there in front of them it was a different story. None of them were saying or doing anything like they envisioned they would do before she got there. But because of my experience I am very capable of handling these kinds of women. Actually, the more experience a woman has with men the more likely she will be attracted to me. For some reason, the more beautiful a woman is the more calm I become. That night at bar she kept trying to rattle me, at one point she even slapped me hard but nothing she did really fazed me.

Your lay report template is good idea. Write it up and I'll fill it out. No problem.

@Merenguero Oh, you will get a kick out of this. I forgot. Two of my girlfriends had sugar daddies while they were with me. I knew all about it and even knew the guys. Having a sugar daddy around alleviated the burden of me doing a lot of things with them, like taking them to nice restaurants etc. So yes, these relationships were actually sanctioned by me. One relationship wasn't even sexual, the guy kissed her once or something like that. These guys were really great guys and they literally worshiped the ground these girls walked on.

The ONS I am not proud of - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-04-2013

Is this game? Probably not, as you say.

But that doesn't mean game didn't matter in this case. You simply didn't do anything. A red-pill Beta would have immediately stopped her and tried to verify that she really wanted it, explained that he doesn't want to push her if she isn't comfortable, etc etc.

Game -> Absence of game -> Anti-game

The ONS I am not proud of - Tengen - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 06:01 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

You can't learn anything from this. It didn't teach me anything.

Sums up what i thought about this thread, really

The ONS I am not proud of - soup - 03-04-2013

Nomad, please don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you are attention whoring here.. it's a bit of [Image: troll.gif] thread

The ONS I am not proud of - thegmanifesto - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-04-2013 03:06 AM)brianmark Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:25 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I have read a number of stories like this from different guys on here and I while they are cool to read I am not sure they teach much. Naughty Nomad stories are usually like these.

Most of Naughty Nomad's and many PUAs stories teach nothing! They are usually one sentence long. Such as:
"I pulled a girl from the bar. Took her home and banged her."

TheGManifesto's 100 Approach study tells absolutely nothing that could be used. He doesn't tell what city it was in, what bars he went to, nothing. Only that out of approaching X amount of approaches, he got Y amount of lays. I wish it was so easy. If it was this Forum would probably not exist!

What are you talking about?

I answer every question on the thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19719.html

Quote:Quote:

Only that out of approaching X amount of approaches, he got Y amount of lays.

Yeah, genius.

You got the point.