Roosh V Forum
Italian Game - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Italian Game (/thread-14789.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Italian Game - Nikolai_B - 08-01-2012

I really don't think race is a factor in Italy. It simply isn't South America. You have people living there for all races and ethnic groups. There is no particular race that will have an easier time with Italian girls. Infact most Italian girls want an Italian guy, the locals have the advanatage (as is the case in 90% of countries). However, I don't think race will stop a girl from going with a guy in Italy (on average) provided he has good game and uses an effective strategy. In my opinon Italian girls are the hottest in the world. Best style, faces, skin tone, nice asses, big breasts and hot women are abundant, it is like paradise. To not go there because you think it won't be easy would be a tragedy in my opinon. Italy is a rich country with many things to see besides the women and everyone should go to one of the richest and oldest countries in the world (historically). Italy is a different culture that most of the places discussed here, and hence requires a different approach. If you befriend a few Italian guys who know the right people you will be swimming in pussy. If however you do things the hard way (like I did early in my trip) and cold appraoch alone, you will have a hard time getting bangs. Simply dismissing a country as being hard is unacceptable in my opinon, if you want the girls bad enough you will learn how to get them, thats how real players do it.

Italian Game - Way Cool Jr - 08-02-2012

Guys, it's very annoying, why every thread must become a race thread?
Instead of talking about game and social relations in Italy like me and other users did this is becoming another race thread.
I don't want to bitch about this but please this is getting a little bit off topic.

Anyway the most annoying thing about Italy is how people are so addicted to their social circles.
I've been away from the country for 5 months this year, and I said goodbye to a lot of people and I didn't meet them again because I wanted to start with brand new people.
I find quite hard to have new friendship because people are already part of years-long social circles, and most of the does very predictable or boring stuff.
Luckily at the moment I'm in a relationship with an attractive girl that I really like, so I don't really feel the need to hit the roads in search of new pussy everyday, otherwise it will be quite hard.

Italian Game - Way Cool Jr - 08-02-2012

Quote: (08-01-2012 01:22 PM)temujin Wrote:  

Way Cool Jr, that's a beautiful part the country you live. You ever get up to Lake Como and Lake Lugano? I think if you took a Post-Soviet woman to that region in a nice little rental covertible, she'd probably be poking holes in your condom trying to knock herself up with your offspring.

I've even thought about the possibility of getting a summer place over there, but then, re-considered given how expensive food and groceries are and the fact that you'd probably have to import in your own woman.

Lake Como and Lake Lugano along with other big lakes in the Alps are amazing places.
I really like to go there, as you said it's expensive, but if you live quite near and you limit yourself to one day trips it gets a little better.
Of course if you are gaming local girls they will be quite pleased to have a walk across the lake but there's no novelty factor so it's not as effective as with foreign girls

Italian Game - jackisback - 08-03-2012

Lobbywin do you like chubby short italian girls?
When i go to italy I see a not fat girl every 100, and most of the times she is short.
A tall thin one is like 1/400, basically I can see one per week.
In Taiwan or east europe you can see one every 5 minutes ...

The only beautiful ones are the ones which go on TV who are 170 and athletic. Of course if you like chubby/short you can score a lot of them since italians dont like them and date eastern european ... so it can be a good game as long as you like it ..

Italian Game - Snowflake - 08-03-2012

Quote: (08-01-2012 05:30 PM)jackisback Wrote:  

Italian game = stick to the same girl for years and years and go out with the same old friends and get buries in the same cemetery ....
I was born there and lived there the first most boring 25 years of my life.
Whenever i go back there i fell bored, and cannot stand this provincial view of life. Turin is the most depressing place I have ever been in my life, the same ppl always meeting the other same ppl, and young ppl are becoming even more closed to meeting "strangers".

If you attractive you can get girls anywhere, but if you dont score much back home ... dont waste your time in italy .. does not matter race or whatever. If you are handsome and elegant you can, but the quality will be lower.

In other words the same hot girl in Italy will take 10 times the effort it will take you anywhere else in western world or asia. I guess the only worst places are countries like saudi arabia, but calabria is the same I think, you cannot even look at a woman without getting some kind of threat in 50% of the cases.

in any case Italian girls tend to be short and fat in my opinion, east/north europe are much better. The only good italis are the blones from north , the result of barbarian invasion ....

Also they tend to be very boring and predictive in their conversations, since most of them never left they home town or speak any foreign language.

But outside italy I think they can be easily scored, just dont say u r italian ...
Once i met an italian girl in spain pretending to be Argentinean and she complained a lot about italis guys saying they all want to get laid ... but in italy they have to pretend to be serious .... and would never talk so easily to an Argentinean guy ..

She got quite shocked when I started to talk Italian saying I took an intensive course ...

Anyway dont waste time in Italy, the fat short are the most, and the tall thin have 100 ppl following them ... not a good market

My experience and feeling about Italy are pretty similar to yours jackisback. However I completely disagree with your remarks about italians girls and I think they could be misleading to forum members reading this thread.
I have lived in Italy for all of my life (I'm 20 now) and I now study in Milan so I believe I can give an educated opinion on italian girls and their looks in general. Most of the girls I know are really pretty infact (7s and up) which is pretty much every forum member's opinion if I'm not mistaken, I believe Vicious said it in his Milan data sheet and every poster on this thread is saying it, so to go all out saying italian girls are chubby and short is simply bullshitting.

LobbyWin's advice is spot on in my opinion I'd suggest keeping all his posts on this matter on great consideration. As for the race talk I'd advise toning it down, now that we finally have a serious Italian thread going I'd hate to see it get closed.
Quote: (08-02-2012 05:31 AM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Instead of talking about game and social relations in Italy like me and other users did this is becoming another race thread.
I don't want to bitch about this but please this is getting a little bit off topic.

Anyway the most annoying thing about Italy is how people are so addicted to their social circles.
I've been away from the country for 5 months this year, and I said goodbye to a lot of people and I didn't meet them again because I wanted to start with brand new people.
I find quite hard to have new friendship because people are already part of years-long social circles, and most of the does very predictable or boring stuff.
Luckily at the moment I'm in a relationship with an attractive girl that I really like, so I don't really feel the need to hit the roads in search of new pussy everyday, otherwise it will be quite hard.

Italian Game - Caligula - 08-03-2012

Check out my Rome trip report: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5657.html

Some reflections in the comments there.

Italian Game - jackisback - 08-04-2012

dEAR lOOBY,

I guess you spent too much time in Milan , but I have to admit that my data is based on Turin, a city with a 80% southern Italin population, so actually acc5roding to statistics quite shorter (and fat because of mum cooking a lot of pasta [Image: smile.gif])
May be Milan is better.

I think Veneto,Friuli girls are nice, tall , blonde I like them.
May be in Milan there are more of therm..

My family is originally from the south, so I can express my opinion without being called raciest.. I don't like the Mediterranean types, dark and short ..

But regarding weight and height I really think the your generation is going down (girls are fatter now then 10/20 years ago) because family structure is breaking and people don't eat home cooked health Mediterranean diet anymore.
Also the drug use today is very high among young generation, so I think this limit a healthy physical and mental growth (most of young boys look skinny and short to me, with narrow shoulder ..when i visit)

When I was a kid there was no obesity now is 10% i hear in young Italians, and in fact slim girls are almost impossible to find . When I say slim I mean slim, llok at chinese models for example. I say this because what ppl call slim in Italy for me is already fat. I like hard ass, I get turned off by fat floating around, even a little

I think is also genetic. Arab girls for example have perfect legs, no cellulite at all!, As also many asian and eastern european

Also they dont do much sport, so most of them have not beautiful legs.
In asia almost no girl has cellulite, in italy at 20 already 50%, at 30 99!!!!

If you live in Italy all your life you get used to this choby figures and starvation eventually make you like them .. but if you can compare .. you ll never even thing about banging one
As for foreigner who like italian girls they either have some obsession about Mediterranean type or cant score much back home and think Italian are more friendly or have a warmer heart (all bullshit).
Also some young Italian girls think is cool to have a foreign boyfriend so they are easy to score, but most of time on the low end

this is why italian are so famous as womanizer, because once they leave italy and realize how many hot girls exist in the rest of the world they express all the frustration accumulated over the years ..

Believe me, travel the world and when you ll go back to italy u ll just wait for your next trip or prepare your bags to leave for the good.
Unless you live in Arcore and organize bung-bunga ....

VIVA ITALIA
VIVA LE RAGAZZA ITALIANE

Quote: (08-03-2012 05:11 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2012 05:30 PM)jackisback Wrote:  

Italian game = stick to the same girl for years and years and go out with the same old friends and get buries in the same cemetery ....
I was born there and lived there the first most boring 25 years of my life.
Whenever i go back there i fell bored, and cannot stand this provincial view of life. Turin is the most depressing place I have ever been in my life, the same ppl always meeting the other same ppl, and young ppl are becoming even more closed to meeting "strangers".

If you attractive you can get girls anywhere, but if you dont score much back home ... dont waste your time in italy .. does not matter race or whatever. If you are handsome and elegant you can, but the quality will be lower.

In other words the same hot girl in Italy will take 10 times the effort it will take you anywhere else in western world or asia. I guess the only worst places are countries like saudi arabia, but calabria is the same I think, you cannot even look at a woman without getting some kind of threat in 50% of the cases.

in any case Italian girls tend to be short and fat in my opinion, east/north europe are much better. The only good italis are the blones from north , the result of barbarian invasion ....

Also they tend to be very boring and predictive in their conversations, since most of them never left they home town or speak any foreign language.

But outside italy I think they can be easily scored, just dont say u r italian ...
Once i met an italian girl in spain pretending to be Argentinean and she complained a lot about italis guys saying they all want to get laid ... but in italy they have to pretend to be serious .... and would never talk so easily to an Argentinean guy ..

She got quite shocked when I started to talk Italian saying I took an intensive course ...

Anyway dont waste time in Italy, the fat short are the most, and the tall thin have 100 ppl following them ... not a good market

My experience and feeling about Italy are pretty similar to yours jackisback. However I completely disagree with your remarks about italians girls and I think they could be misleading to forum members reading this thread.
I have lived in Italy for all of my life (I'm 20 now) and I now study in Milan so I believe I can give an educated opinion on italian girls and their looks in general. Most of the girls I know are really pretty infact (7s and up) which is pretty much every forum member's opinion if I'm not mistaken, I believe Vicious said it in his Milan data sheet and every poster on this thread is saying it, so to go all out saying italian girls are chubby and short is simply bullshitting.

LobbyWin's advice is spot on in my opinion I'd suggest keeping all his posts on this matter on great consideration. As for the race talk I'd advise toning it down, now that we finally have a serious Italian thread going I'd hate to see it get closed.
Quote: (08-02-2012 05:31 AM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Italian Game - phoenix101 - 08-04-2012

Delete

Italian Game - chochemonger1 - 08-05-2012

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:48 PM)Nikolai_B Wrote:  

I really don't think race is a factor in Italy. It simply isn't South America. You have people living there for all races and ethnic groups. There is no particular race that will have an easier time with Italian girls. Infact most Italian girls want an Italian guy, the locals have the advanatage (as is the case in 90% of countries). However, I don't think race will stop a girl from going with a guy in Italy (on average) provided he has good game and uses an effective strategy. In my opinon Italian girls are the hottest in the world. Best style, faces, skin tone, nice asses, big breasts and hot women are abundant, it is like paradise. To not go there because you think it won't be easy would be a tragedy in my opinon. Italy is a rich country with many things to see besides the women and everyone should go to one of the richest and oldest countries in the world (historically). Italy is a different culture that most of the places discussed here, and hence requires a different approach. If you befriend a few Italian guys who know the right people you will be swimming in pussy. If however you do things the hard way (like I did early in my trip) and cold appraoch alone, you will have a hard time getting bangs. Simply dismissing a country as being hard is unacceptable in my opinon, if you want the girls bad enough you will learn how to get them, thats how real players do it.

Nikolai, there are too many countries, where what you say about Italy applies equally. Morocco and Iran come to mind as examples. This is a player website, so ease of poon combined with quality is what most of us are looking for. In that sense, Italy is mediocre and this is coming from someone who likes mediterranean girls.

Italian Game - mbare - 10-24-2013

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:54 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Guys here don't spend much time in Italy has better/easier game can be found elsewhere. According to forum sentiment, Italy is up there with Argentina in terms of difficulty.

These threads may help:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4953.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14598.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10392.html

To add on to the threads Roosh laid out (decent compilation on limited data on Italy), here's my original datasheet on Sicily. After visiting multiple cities around Italy, I'd still have to put Catania, Sicily at the top for gaming attractive women in Italy. However, there's a caveat at the end of my sheet so take heed.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28651.html

Italian Game - gandt - 10-24-2013

Quote: (10-24-2013 05:31 AM)mbare Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:54 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Guys here don't spend much time in Italy has better/easier game can be found elsewhere. According to forum sentiment, Italy is up there with Argentina in terms of difficulty.

These threads may help:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4953.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14598.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10392.html

To add on to the threads Roosh laid out (decent compilation on limited data on Italy), here's my original datasheet on Sicily. After visiting multiple cities around Italy, I'd still have to put Catania, Sicily at the top for gaming attractive women in Italy. However, there's a caveat at the end of my sheet so take heed.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28651.html

I was just about to recommend your Sicily thread. That was bomb.

Italian Game - Giacomo Casanova - 10-24-2013

Do not go to Italy. This is the worse place for gaming in Europe. Ask you because in every pussy paradise there are crowds of Italians.

Italian Game - mbare - 10-26-2013

Quote: (10-24-2013 06:57 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Do not go to Italy. This is the worse place for gaming in Europe. Ask you because in every pussy paradise there are crowds of Italians.

Yep, I agree which is why I wrote this at the end of my data sheet on Italy (Sicily) To save people the time of going through it, here's the end. I guess if someone is really looking for an attractive challenge, then yeah try Italy.

Being well traveled at this point, and fairly experienced at game, I'd say if you're going to Europe to find the most feminine and all around beautiful girls you'd ever want to bang, then stay in Eastern Europe, especially Ukraine in my opinion. If you have plenty of time, want to travel ALL of Europe, and check out other less tourist heavy areas of Italy, then give this island a try. Catania is especially lively, even more so in the summer, and should present you with plenty of things to do and girls to meet. I do think it would be rather difficult, but certainly not impossible to hook up during a 4 or 5 day trip. I think the thing hurting most people would be not speaking any Italian, which would obviously limit you to finding girls who speak English...Maybe. With google translate and a little skill, you can pull off a girl who doesn't speak English. Stick to European style game and use the above advice. If you put in a lot of work in your first 2 nights there, then I feel someone with decent game and a good place to stay, you could get a follow-up date that should lead to a score. Many of the follow-ups I had resulted in a bang that second meeting.

Italian Game - Sourcecode - 06-24-2014

I headed to italy in a couple hours.. first stop venice. Only doing the north right now.
Venice, Bolonga, Florence

This thread intrigues me

Italian Game - JoeMusashi - 06-24-2014

Quote: (06-24-2014 03:39 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I headed to italy in a couple hours.. first stop venice. Only doing the north right now.
Venice, Bolonga, Florence

This thread intrigues me

If you happen to be around Milan, send a PM.

Italian Game - Sourcecode - 06-24-2014

I will be in Milan for one day.but only to catch my flight out if Italy.

the other cities. three days each

I didn't even know there were enough Italians on the forum..other wise I might have made a meet up thread

Italian Game - JoeMusashi - 06-25-2014

Quote: (06-24-2014 11:33 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I didn't even know there were enough Italians on the forum..other wise I might have made a meet up thread

As far as I've seen, just 2 (me and Way Cool - who I will be meeting probably next week here in Milan).

The average italian guy (who does not speak english, who has been travelling only to Sharm El Sheik and Ibiza and thinks that "Italian girls are difficult, let's go to Brasil/EE/Thailand") doesn't even know about this kind of forums/websites.

Italian Game - Merenguero - 06-25-2014

Quote: (06-25-2014 11:24 AM)JoeMusashi Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2014 11:33 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

As far as I've seen, just 2 (me and Way Cool - who I will be meeting probably next week here in Milan).

The average italian guy (who does not speak english, who has been travelling only to Sharm El Sheik and Ibiza and thinks that "Italian girls are difficult, let's go to Brasil/EE/Thailand") doesn't even know about this kind of forums/websites.

Snowflake is also from Italy e credo che c'e piu italiani qui.

Italian Game - perspective - 06-26-2014

I'll be in Rome and Perugia in the coming week. Never been to the latter before. Any information on Perugia would be much appreciated. Just there visiting a girl studying there but I'll have plenty of downtime too. Cheers.

Italian Game - Beirut - 06-27-2014

I think a common mistake people make is they watch what the norm is in the country and decide this is what type of game will work.

In Beirut too its all about social circle etc... for 99% of people but I do very well just approaching in clubs and bars.

When the norm is something else, sometimes its better to be different. It doesn't have to have as much success as it does elsewhere, I bet itll still be less effort than developing social circle especially if you don't enjoy that much.

Italian Game - Que enspastic - 06-27-2014

I've banged two Italians, both from Milan, one in Melbourne and one in London.

Italian Game - Sourcecode - 06-27-2014

unless I'm blind...I don't notice ioi from Italian girls.
they don't seem to stay or show they are interested at all.

I'm starting to think in ugly

Italian Game - Sourcecode - 06-28-2014

there are no night clubs in Italy or something..just a bunch of little bars where people just hang out..talk and drink beer with friends.

I'm in Bologna now.
they just gave Irish bars with 7 dollar beers.
and a bunch of hippy students with dreads.

having no friends or contacts here doesn't help the nights

Italian Game - Noir - 06-28-2014

Quote: (06-28-2014 01:45 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

there are no night clubs in Italy or something..just a bunch of little bars where people just hang out..talk and drink beer with friends.

I'm in Bologna now.
they just gave Irish bars with 7 dollar beers.
and a bunch of hippy students with dreads.

having no friends or contacts here doesn't help the nights

Sourcecode, head to the west coast and hit up the seaside towns.

Italian Game - mbare - 06-28-2014

I'll second what Noir said. Didn't make it there, but some of my Italian friends said Rimini is a fun city in the summer.

And you're right, most big cities in Italy are just full of bars. Milan and Florence have some clubs, but again, hit the seaside.

Perhaps I'm bias, but out of all the places I went to in Italy (Milan, Padua, Verona, Venice, Bologna, Rome, Florence, Dolomiti), I'd still say that Catania, Sicily has the best nightlife hands down.

Numerous clubs and bars in the city center, a few clubs on the outskirts of the city, and more importantly the lungo mare. It's the summer, so all of the Lidos turn into beach clubs at night, leaving 5 worth going to.

While Catania isn't an attractive city, the nightlife is amazing. There are amazing beach towns too though. Google Taormina and San Vito Lo Capo and you'll see what I mean.

Check out my datasheet or PM me if you're interested in getting down there.

Divertiti