Roosh V Forum
Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Douglas High School shooting in Florida (/thread-67241.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - budoslavic - 03-27-2018

[Image: DZUJg_nXkAAGDcE.jpg:small]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Foolsgo1d - 03-27-2018

American schools have fallen a long way when a skinny runt and a dyke lesbian are the bullies and the jocks are fewer in number.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Captainstabbin - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-26-2018 08:44 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

He’s now changing his story and saying he wasn’t there when the shooting broke out. BTW, this was recorded by CBS. I’d like to know why he wasn’t at school that day.

[Image: tumblr_p69ixuggBj1qj46iqo1_1280.jpg]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Repo - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 04:15 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2018 08:44 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

He’s now changing his story and saying he wasn’t there when the shooting broke out. BTW, this was recorded by CBS. I’d like to know why he wasn’t at school that day.

[Image: tumblr_p69ixuggBj1qj46iqo1_1280.jpg]

Well this channel just lost all credibility. The official story was he left then came back. Ok, if yoiu don't believe that, then try to disprove it, but don't pretend the official story doesn't exist just to make a bullshit video and discredit the right. Fake news, just like that story I posted earlier of the photoshopped pic of the girl ripping the constitution. Then there was the photoshopped pic showing Hoggs face belonging to another schools record.

Trolls are out in full force.

In my opinion, this is just an opportunistic narcissist being used as a playpiece by the liberal media.

Also, in my opinion denying the existence of right wing trolls who are making up bullshit stories (and may even be Russian) is simply not a red pill mindset. People do shit like this on both sides, and I will admit I have fallen victim to some bullshit stories myself.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Once Was Not - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 04:26 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Well this channel just lost all credibility. The official story was he left then came back. Ok, if yoiu don't believe that, then try to disprove it, but don't pretend the official story doesn't exist just to make a bullshit video and discredit the right. Fake news, just like that story I posted earlier of the photoshopped pic of the girl ripping the constitution. Then there was the photoshopped pic showing Hoggs face belonging to another schools record.

Trolls are out in full force.

In my opinion, this is just an opportunistic narcissist being used as a playpiece by the liberal media.

That, and it's an ineffective point for them to get hung up on. This soon to be adult is just a tool, nothing more. It really doesn't matter how genuine his story is, and trying to spread lies like that does nothing, same with shopping the shaved headed freak's picture. Even if someone buys it, what does it accomplish? Virtually nothing. People will just believe the media's narrative and believe every single teen is some stupid kid who believes all this crap.

The point is the media flexed it's massive narrative controlling muscle on this; all the rage and emotion has been channeled into rifles and the NRA and the evil adults who support firearms. All while the shooter's brother, who he's good buddies with even in prison, is skateboarding around the campus and the deputy is passed out in his cruiser. The school has gotten off scott free even though they and that pussy cop bear the most blame of anyone.

That the public is either too stupid, or so easily manipulated, to be steered in the incorrect direction for where blame should be assigned, is incredibly disconcerting. There should be rallies for schools nationwide hardening their entry points and beefing up security with 2 armed security minimum, for cleaning out Broward Sherrif's department for their gross negligence, and the FBI for letting the shooter blow in the wind like that. Instead we have trolls (or whoever) focusing on the tools rather than the people wielding them.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - CynicalContrarian - 03-27-2018

I for one am not surprised. Know thine enemy :

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/TheALX/status/978639387067117568][/url]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - porscheguy - 03-27-2018

Where is the official story of his whereabouts? And please tell me how one is permitted to come and go from a major crime scene as easily as he did?

The fact is, every time the kid speaks, I’m left with endless questions. Like I said before, how come no one knows his date of birth? The kid has been on tv so much he’s probably got a SAG card, and yet no one knows his age? He’s got a wiki page, and yet almost nothing is known about him. I was far from popular while in high school and yet I bet people knew a lot more about me than I realized.

And now the little shit is lying about his grades and saying no colleges will accept him.

https://ijr.com/2018/03/1079529-david-ho...rejecting/

His grammar is a little too primitive and too inclusive of the word fuck for someone claiming to have a 4.2gpa.

Well here's one story from a right wing source:

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/201...-shooting/

If you spend a few seconds to Google it, you will see other sources as well.

This is a red herring. Too inclusive of the word fuck to have a 4.2 gpa?? Come on this is just silly. Now you are saying smart people don't cuss? Smart narcissistic overachievers at schools I have attended are usually vile as shit.

Also, are you forgetting even the shooter left the school and they had to chase him down?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - PapayaTapper - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 06:30 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

I didnt give a shit about bump stocks before...but I do now

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - CynicalContrarian - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 07:13 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I didnt give a shit about bump stocks before...but I do now

As always.
Total gun control is only one pillar towards total control.

It's all about the totalitarianism.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - porscheguy - 03-27-2018

Smart people use plenty of inappropriate language, but the majority of them are smart enough to know how to better express themselves while in the spotlight.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Once Was Not - 03-27-2018

This Kyle Kashuv dude seems get it. I see he's even met the First Lady.

[Image: yn9aviDE0grMFogOjwE-FrTEcyoUDn9K7vdR8SnM...94baccd43d]

[Image: fl-florida-school-shooting-kyle-kashuv-c...w-20180321]

[Image: 180322_KyleKashuv-1250x650.jpg]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - budoslavic - 03-27-2018

[Image: DZVJJU4U8AAS2Lf.jpg:small]

Quote:[/url]

Edit.
Quote:

Edit II.
Quote:

[url=http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=96393]Cousins? If that is true...
[Image: meme.gif?fit=498%2C280&ssl=1]

WB Kaya Jones
[Image: DZU0S2gVQAEOCLR.jpg:small]

[Image: wb2.gif]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Leonard D Neubache - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 06:30 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

I don't care about her politics. That girl needs to be fucked so hard she forgets what direction up is in. She needs to be fucked so hard that afterward she has doubts about whether I intended for her to live through the ordeal. She needs to be fucked so hard that afterwards she has to find a stallion on cocaine who will approximate something closer to "making love".

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Suits - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 09:08 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I don't care about her politics. That girl needs to be fucked so hard she forgets what direction up is in. She needs to be fucked so hard that afterward she has doubts about whether I intended for her to live through the ordeal. She needs to be fucked so hard that afterwards she has to find a stallion on cocaine who will approximate something closer to "making love".

Sorry man. I have a lot of respect for married men who focus on family first, because I had a father who did that and I'm a better person today because of it.

But somehow you posting this just seems funny. I have a hard-time believing that married guys with a couple kids have anything more exciting than five minutes of missionary on Saturday night and are perfectly happy with it.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 09:48 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I have a hard-time believing that married guys with a couple kids have anything more exciting than five minutes of missionary on Saturday night and are perfectly happy with it.

How dare you. It's seven minutes [Image: tard.gif]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Leonard D Neubache - 03-27-2018

Maybe if they're not married to a Latina. I can't speak for anyone else. Long, rough sex verging on abuse is part of asserting ownership.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Transsimian - 03-28-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 11:55 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Maybe if they're not married to a Latina. I can't speak for anyone else. Long, rough sex verging on abuse is part of asserting ownership.

Makes sense, there isn't anything else to do in boring TaZZZmania [Image: banana.gif]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Belgrano - 03-28-2018

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/978932860307505153][/url]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Hypno - 03-28-2018

Threatening a repeal is good for business. Republican turnout will be strong.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - kbell - 03-28-2018

From zelcorpion. [Image: DZQdw7yW4AAyEZl.jpg]

What a difference! A 3 point difference at least. She probably be afar more effective spokesperson if she looked like that too.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - MMM - 03-28-2018

Let's remember we're talking about children here. Attention seeking, entitled and annoying children.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - godfather dust - 03-28-2018

Quote: (03-28-2018 10:26 AM)MMM Wrote:  

Let's remember we're talking about children here. Attention seeking, entitled and annoying children.

What is your point?

"Don't question them or insult them, they are just children!"

"Think of the children!"

Fuck these hitler youth/Mao cultural revolutionary faggots and dykes.