Roosh V Forum
Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Rap/Hip-Hop Thread (/thread-52045.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - goodvibez - 07-07-2018

The last Big K.R.I.T album was pretty awesome it got a 9/10 from Needle Drop. Ive been listening to Nav, A Boogie, Dave East, and Pnb Rock.

]

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Pride male - 07-08-2018

I changed my mind about Chief Keef. He is pretty dope. I like Kills, 3hunna and Kobe.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Stonk - 07-08-2018

I just got Tech N9ne's 'Planet' album. Dude's really good. Its a shame he's relatively unknown compared to these junkies in the industry.

NF too is dope. Clean tracks and tight flow. Similar to Eminem.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - captain_shane - 07-17-2018

Goddamn. Listen

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - brick tamland - 07-17-2018

a$ap rocky's album is a welcome antidote for all the over-hyped recent releases.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Winston Wolfe - 07-20-2018

Anyone feeling Apathy here? Very underrated lyricist in my opinion with a very dope and raw flow.

I dig Blacastan too.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - IveBeenFramed - 07-20-2018

DJ Premier recreating 10 Crack Commandments live

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - LeBeau - 07-20-2018

Quote: (07-20-2018 11:57 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Anyone feeling Apathy here? Very underrated lyricist in my opinion with a very dope and raw flow.

Yes, defintely slept on, witness this little known head nodder:

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Winston Wolfe - 07-21-2018

Quote: (07-20-2018 09:34 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2018 11:57 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Yes, defintely slept on, witness this little known head nodder:

Didn't know that one, thanks!

I like everyone on this banger, but Apathy's verse (he's last) is savage. Murders it. Esoteric a good 2nd (another very underrated MC by the way)

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Pride male - 07-22-2018

I heard Tekashi 69 got robbed.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Buck Wild - 07-22-2018

Quote: (07-22-2018 12:54 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

I heard Tekashi 69 got robbed.

Yea pistol-whipped and ass beat. Was only a matter of time---nigga talk too damn much

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - jordypip23 - 07-22-2018

Tekashi 6ix9ine

Got robbed in his own city of course (NYC). In his own borough (Brooklyn).

[Image: 0722-tekashi69-hospital-tmz02-3.jpg]

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - ShotgunUppercuts - 07-22-2018

The fuckery comin on ‘round on homie. I dont mess with that typa music but i hope he turns for the better.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Pride male - 08-07-2018

I am a big fan of hiphopdx. What is the name of the song playing in the background?

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - jordypip23 - 08-23-2018

They finally dropped a video for this O.G. posse cut.

Royce da 5'9" - Summer On Lock ft. Pusha T, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Agent Sasco

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Goldin Boy - 08-26-2018

Azalea Bank is 14 mins and 45 sec through her 15 mins of fame. She ruined the show. Cliffnotes, she gets butthurt because DC Young Fly roasted her and she starts blaming it on "colorism". Word online is that she was actually crying on the show but I can't find the footage. Bitch needs professional help.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Pride male - 09-01-2018

Anyone heard Eminems Kamikaze album?

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - jordypip23 - 09-01-2018

Quote: (09-01-2018 01:42 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Anyone heard Eminems Kamikaze album?

Haven't heard the whole thing yet. I think a song or two on the satellite radio. Seemed better so far than his album from several months ago.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - azulsombra - 09-01-2018

Listened to Em's album in it's entirety, he's certainly got fuel in his gas tank this time around.

He taunts and slaps around almost every mumble rapper. Drake gets jabbed as well. Great to see EM in music industry attack mode again.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Goldin Boy - 09-01-2018

I had written off Tekashi 69 as a one-dimensional SoundCloud rapper but I may be wrong:

I liked it: He's taking a page from the Pitbull playbook and doing some records with crossover appeal now. Should do an English version of this song.

What do you guys think?

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Mikestar - 09-02-2018

Quote: (09-01-2018 07:20 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

I had written off Tekashi 69 as a one-dimensional SoundCloud rapper but I may be wrong:

I liked it: He's taking a page from the Pitbull playbook and doing some records with crossover appeal now. Should do an English version of this song.

What do you guys think?

Nah I think he shouldn't do latin trap and should stick to his regular loud style raps, imo that song is whack.

Thoughts on this collab? I think it goes hard and 50 cent should make more music nowadays

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - kirdiesel - 09-02-2018

Would love to hear more from 50.

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Huey - 09-03-2018

Machine Gun Kelly responded to Eminem.

I thought it was decent. He had some funny bars

Hello Marshall, my name's Colson
You should go back to Recovery
I know your ego is hurting just knowing that all of your fans discovered me (Hi)
He like "Damn, he a younger me
Except he dresses better and I'm ugly
Always making fun of me"
---
I am the prodigy, how could I even look up to you
You ain't as tall as me
5'8" and I'm 6'4"
Seven punches hold your head still
Last time you saw 8 Mile was at home on a treadmill

[Image: lol.gif]

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - Mikestar - 09-06-2018

Wiz Khalifa released Rolling Papers 2. Smoked up some high grade OG and listened to the whole album, I flew away, this album is bomb, sounds like that old Wiz. His bars have always exclaimed game teachings too and I like that

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread - jordypip23 - 09-06-2018

Quote: (09-06-2018 04:50 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Wiz Khalifa released Rolling Papers 2. Smoked up some high grade OG and listened to the whole album, I flew away, this album is bomb, sounds like that old Wiz. His bars have always exclaimed game teachings too and I like that

That Wiz track you posted is fire. Believe I heard it on the XM radio not long ago. Here's another track I heard recently (Wiz Khalifa & Trick Trick). Not sure if this is on the record, maybe not (could be more of a Trick Trick project).... check it out: