Roosh V Forum
Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? (/thread-20601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Nomadic Sack - 10-13-2017

Notable shitholes- Armenia Colombia, Guatemala City, Guayaquil Ecuador, Hull UK, Tangiers, Callao peru

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Drazen - 10-13-2017

East Hastings in Vancouver, Canada.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - doc holliday - 10-13-2017

Detroit. Honorable mention for the South Side of Chicago (was down there last week doing a house call for this old lady and nearly got jacked by these three gang bangers).

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Cattle Rustler - 10-13-2017

Midland, Texas

Pecos, Texas

Odessa, Texas

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Road_Less_Taken - 10-14-2017

Quote: (10-13-2017 02:26 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

East Hastings in Vancouver, Canada.

I think it seems worse than it is because its beside the rest of Vancouver which is so beautiful, clean etc..

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - scotian - 10-14-2017

East Hastings in Vancouver is very grimy and the people are fucked up but its relatively safe. I stayed at the Patricia hotel before and walked back there from Gas Town and no one really bothered me but it was crazy how people openly bang needles in the open there.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - LatinoViking - 10-14-2017

Maicao in Colombia, just google it an you`ll know
and St marta may be the worst touristic shihole Ive been too, the city smells, open sewer, dirty, uggly girls, nothing special in the city, unfriendly locals, bad services
Krasnodar in Russia is the most boring shithole Ive been to

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - yankeetravels - 10-14-2017

I think there's three places that stand out to me that I've been to and not one of them are in the Philippines, which is a country I've explored at least half of the main parts.

1. Roppongi, Japan- this is probably the most underrated dangerous place I've been and one of the only places I've felt my life was in some jeopardy. This is the foreigner part of Tokyo and there's a lot of Nigerians that try to hustle you while you're there. I won't go into too much detail here but if you hang out with the wrong people, you can get into some trouble here. Plus the place is just depressing as shit considering I had an apartment in this neighborhood. Too much corrupt nightlife for its own good.

2. Detroit- biggest piece of shit city I've ever been to in the US. I've actually been here on two separate occasions, but both were to go to a sporting event. After driving around the city a little bit, it's one of the few places I automatically expressed no interest in exploring further. Only been during the day but I saw enough where I felt like the city conditions were as bad as the worst parts of Manila I've been to.

3. Baltimore- this city definitely has the record for most homeless people I've seen in one place. Seriously, if you go outside of Camden Yards and the Inner Harbor, there is absolutely nothing good in this city. My dad and I made a wrong turn past Camden Yards our first time here and all we saw for several blocks were beat up buildings with graffiti and broken windows. Just go to a game and get out, nothing else here lol. In fact, a lot of Maryland that I've been to seems to be like this.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Nordwand - 10-15-2017

Luton, UK. A few years back, it was regular fixture in "Crap Towns" polls, and now it really doesn't look like England any more.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Transsimian - 10-15-2017

Quote: (10-15-2017 12:59 AM)Nordwand Wrote:  

Luton, UK. A few years back, it was regular fixture in "Crap Towns" polls, and now it really doesn't look like England any more.

Give it a few decades and it'll be typical.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - El Padrone - 01-13-2018

Never been there, but Haiti and El Salvador just got thrown in the bin list.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Dulceácido - 01-13-2018

Guayaquil is a shithole????? I love Guayaquil...

Obviously you've never been to Africa. Djibouti is the worst place I've ever been.

East Timor handedly sucks as well.

Most places in India--tragic shithole.

Haiti is a shithole, but go there during Carnival and see if you don't have a blast. Party never stops.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Il Bersagliere - 01-13-2018

Calling Cebu City a shithole is generous.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - takiko - 01-16-2018

Double post

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Blancpain - 01-16-2018

Pakistan
El Salvador

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - hipster - 01-16-2018

Rio, Brazil

[Image: 1148904_369252066536793_240123600_n.jpg]

[Image: 33-%2Bguerrilha-rio-de-janeiro-favelas-guerra.jpg]

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Jetset - 01-16-2018

Quote: (10-13-2017 11:05 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Midland, Texas

Odessa, Texas

All I'd heard when I went out that way was about all the oil money.

It's there, alright, but there's not a damn thing to spend it on.

Seems like a nice enough place to have a boring childhood, but damn. For the only cities in 150 miles in any direction, you'd think there'd be a little more action.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - gework - 01-16-2018

Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany.

Nowhere is the end of Germany more evident.

[Image: Screenshot_at_2018-01-16_18-26-20.png]

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - JayJuanGee - 01-16-2018

Quote: (01-16-2018 01:27 PM)gework Wrote:  

Who knows what is worse. The guy's inability to control his "fetish" or the depiction that it is possible to "rape" an animal?

I am not condoning putting your penis in an animal, but to describe such behavior as "rape" seems a bit of a misnomer in terms of anthropomorphizing, and really going down some silly logical path (even if such description was meant to be a kind of short-hand).

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - takiko - 01-16-2018

From shit hole with most indrastructure to shit hole with least infrastructure:

Quito, ecuador
bogotá, colombia
guatemala city,
managua, nicaragua

The only one I would not want to live in is managua. Its like a bomb went off in many of the neighborhoods. I consider a shithole where a dense population has violence, pollution, lack of community, lack of public transportation, etc is more pronounced and the benefits of the city are not that spectacular.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Batka - 01-16-2018

A mate of mine lived in Dili, East Timor teaching English. He said that he couldn't wait to get out....of the place.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Dulceácido - 01-17-2018

Quote: (01-16-2018 12:51 PM)hipster Wrote:  

Rio, Brazil

[Image: 1148904_369252066536793_240123600_n.jpg]

[Image: 33-%2Bguerrilha-rio-de-janeiro-favelas-guerra.jpg]

People with guns don't scare me... I've had a gun pointed at me more times than I'd like to admit.

I went to the favelas in Medellin, called "Communes" with a chick. It was stupid on my part, but she lived there. Really stupid on my part.

We were met at the bottom of the street by a guy with a Galil rifle. She simply said, "Él esta conmigo." and we passed right by.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Dulceácido - 01-18-2018

Quote: (01-16-2018 02:05 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2018 01:27 PM)gework Wrote:  

Who knows what is worse. The guy's inability to control his "fetish" or the depiction that it is possible to "rape" an animal?

I am not condoning putting your penis in an animal, but to describe such behavior as "rape" seems a bit of a misnomer in terms of anthropomorphizing, and really going down some silly logical path (even if such description was meant to be a kind of short-hand).

Yeah, that pony was dressed like a whore. She wanted that shit.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - jamaicabound - 01-18-2018

Quote: (04-24-2013 09:22 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2013 07:15 AM)silverbullit Wrote:  

Flint Michigan.

For what its worth, people underestimate michigan as an american pussy oasis. But around detroit it sucks.

Easy pull here. People need to come here and head to the popular lake areas in the summer. Sleezy drunk white woman for the taking. Even easier if you know someone with a boat or can rent one. Girls are not very atttractive though.

I"ll have to throw up a data sheet sometime about boat partying in Michigan during the summer.

Some great beaches and breweries around SW Michigan. I'm a big fan of Grand Mere State Park in Stevensville just a bit north of New Buffalo.

UP is a fun place as well, lots of outdoors stuff to do but probably not so much for women or nightlife.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - TigerTim - 01-18-2018

From most to least

1)Sub Saharian Africa, South Asia and South East Asia
2) Central America, Middle East/North Africa, Some Central asian countries.
3) Best of Middle east/Turkey/ Northern half of south America
4) Southern South America, Parts of East Europe and Balkans.

Parts of the Anglosphere too, but dont know where to fit them...