Roosh V Forum
Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Douglas High School shooting in Florida (/thread-67241.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - rpg - 03-24-2018

I still think the country is salvagable given drastic measures. The media is 50% of the problem and neds to be upended. Universities need faculty reform. Dual citizen holders must be banned from all public office. Renegotiate the debt. Audit the Fed.
Our country has faced worse challenges in the past but we dont have the stomach for what it is going to take to get the job done right now. So we wait.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - nomadbrah - 03-24-2018

Gen Z might not save America, but at least I won't have to see young women debase their bodies with sleeve tattoos anymore.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - porscheguy - 03-24-2018

I love how they pretend this march was organized by these kids. Typical high schoolers take month to plan the decorations for the homecoming dance, and they’re gonna tell me that they can get 500K people into DC with all the shit that goes along with it in just 5 weeks? You don’t put 500k shitlibs anywhere without Soros organizing and footing the bill.

Nice to know none of these loonies work for a living and have lots of disposable income!

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - godfather dust - 03-24-2018

Quote: (03-24-2018 10:19 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Gen Z might not save America, but at least I won't have to see young women debase their bodies with sleeve tattoos anymore.

Gen Z will not survive college as year zero Maoists continue entrenching all levels of education. Expect women with face tattoos.

In 10 years we can talk about generational Z. I have low expectations for them if they go to college.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Dusty - 03-24-2018

[Image: DZExm82WAAErAVP?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10596654]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Player_1337 - 03-24-2018

What a little dweeb.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - ms224 - 03-24-2018

I'll give them about 10 trump years, or three weeks on
The Gregorian calendar before they burn out completely

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-24-2018

Quote: (03-24-2018 02:49 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2018 10:19 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Gen Z will not survive college as year zero Maoists continue entrenching all levels of education. Expect women with face tattoos.

In 10 years we can talk about generational Z. I have low expectations for them if they go to college.

I forgot that the generation will go to college and what they will be then remains to be seen:

[Image: DDPpVi8WsAEHT-5.jpg]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Hypno - 03-24-2018

Apparrently Hogg says the new backpack rules violate the First Amendment. I guess he didn't read past the First Amendment to say the Second Amendment?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Captainstabbin - 03-24-2018

Second generation immigrant tearing up the constitution of country that welcomed her refugee parents.

This is why modern immigration is a problem. They don't want to assimilate into a new culture that offers opportunity, they want to destroy it.

[Image: tumblr_p63q4hV97E1vr98dro1_500.png]

Quote: (03-24-2018 02:59 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: DZExm82WAAErAVP?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10596654]

[Image: tumblr_p641luNVVC1qj46iqo1_500.jpg]

Looks like the hot-ish one is lost after all.

[Image: tumblr_p63zh7fWkV1s6lzfwo1_500.jpg]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - PapayaTapper - 03-24-2018

Parkland survivor Sam Fuentes vomits during gun protest speech

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Repo - 03-24-2018

All Lives Matter : Bad
Our Lives Matter: Good

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4408282]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - RIslander - 03-24-2018

^Future Nasty Woman

Quote: (03-24-2018 04:46 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

^Future Nasty Woman

Presently Nasty Child.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Repo - 03-24-2018

That's a child? Thought she was a teacher

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - gework - 03-24-2018

[Image: Hogg_Arm_of_The_Law.jpg]

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - robreke - 03-24-2018

Quote: (03-24-2018 04:12 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Second generation immigrant tearing up the constitution of country that welcomed her refugee parents.

This is why modern immigration is a problem. They don't want to assimilate into a new culture that offers opportunity, they want to destroy it.

Don't know where this person if from but, if it's Islamic, and it could be by the looks of ((her?)) If it is, tearing up their "constitution" (or whatever form of constitution they have which represents the laws of their government) is probably punishable by something like being beheaded, having your hands chopped off or, at the very least, having your ass thrown headlong into prison.

Here? It's laudable by a big chunk of the population.

Sickening.

Me? I think it should be a deportable offense.

Love it or leave it.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - robreke - 03-24-2018

Quote: (03-23-2018 02:57 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

I completely agree, ENOUGH of these misfits.

[Image: tumblr_p60gbavLpX1wmj1gwo1_1280.jpg]

I'll paraphrase Jordan Peterson here:

This bunch was 11 or 12 years old 6 years ago.

They don't know anything

Yet they're being worshipped by the press as some kind of deeply wise new movement.

Liberals sure love their marches and babbling into a microphone. Dont tell them that nobody gives a shit. They fail to realize it was liberals that created these problems. That Florida shooter was 100% a product of liberal brain washing and upbringing. I read somewere his biological mother was a pump and dump for him AND his brother.

Quote: (03-24-2018 05:34 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Don't know where this person if from but, if it's Islamic, and it could be by the looks of ((her?)) If it is, tearing up their "constitution" (or whatever form of constitution they have which represents the laws of their government) is probably punishable by something like being beheaded, having your hands chopped off or, at the very least, having your ass thrown headlong into prison.

Sickening.

Love it or leave it.

No, they're Cuban. Her father fled a gun-banning communist country and now his daughter is tirelessly trying to turn the US into one.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Thomas Jackson - 03-24-2018

Quote: (03-24-2018 06:05 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2018 05:34 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Sickening.

Love it or leave it.

No, they're Cuban. Her father fled a gun-banning communist country and now his daughter is tirelessly trying to turn the US into one.

Even worse. They all have to go back.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - SlickyBoy - 03-24-2018

Quote: (03-24-2018 04:12 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

This picture, and your observation, illustrate exactly why the Libtardian Party ideal of open borders will kill the Second Amendment and, eventually, the First, and so on.

Once enough people like her move into the open borders location, it's only a matter of time before they vote their way into a shitstain government like the one their parents left.

If there is one good-ish thing about the idiotic, faggot-led marches that went on today it's that they helped distract from an utterly disastrous budget Trump signed into law today. He bitched and moaned about wanting a line item veto, and said he'd never do this again, but whatever, he did it.

I can only speculate that Trump figured a veto would only result in another equally shitty budget bill propped up even closer to the next election cycle, so he calculated that giving the cucks what they want today will be done far enough in advance of the election so that everyone (except Cernovich) will forget by then. Time will tell.