Roosh V Forum
Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead (/thread-54621.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Parzival - 03-24-2016

Deus vult!

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Lika - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 08:06 AM)PhDre Wrote:  

However, in every country there is at least one political party that opposes the elites' narrative. A party that wants to reinforce the nuclear family and that wants to force immigrants (muslims) to work and to adapt to our culture.

Sorry PhDre but if you think that Muslims will ever adapt to Western culture, you have not yet fully understood the problem.

The only culture real Muslims can adapt to is the Muslim culture, the final peace on earth when everybody is either dead or converted to Islam.

The only viable solution at this point of mass immigration and population replacement is remigration.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - kaotic - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 03:38 PM)Lika Wrote:  

However, in every country there is at least one political party that opposes the elites' narrative. A party that wants to reinforce the nuclear family and that wants to force immigrants (muslims) to work and to adapt to our culture.

Sorry PhDre but if you think that Muslims will ever adapt to Western culture, you have not yet fully understood the problem.

The only culture real Muslims can adapt to is the Muslim culture, the final peace on earth when everybody is either dead or converted to Islam.

The only viable solution at this point of mass immigration and population replacement is remigration.

Why don't you ask some of the Muslims who adapted western culture on the forum then ? Lothario is one of them and supports Trump.

I haven't been a Muslim since a teen and was born in the states.

I don't know how much interaction you've had with them, but the western ones I know drink, fuck, and smoke just like everyone else.

YES there is a problem with Islam YES I wouldn't doubt there plenty of sympathizers.

The ones I met shake their head at ISIS.

Now do they follow Islam by the book, I'm going to say most don't.

Especially the secular ones in the Western world.

Is there bad evil disgusting shit in the Quran ? YES

Are their shitty bad evil Islamic Countries that need to be put down ? YES

From experience, the Muslims I've met are culturally adjusted, hold traditional American values (unfortunately many in my family are Bernie supporters).

One side demonizes them, one side victimizes them (the ones who mind their own business and practice in private).

Now I'm not a big fan of religion or Islam, but you can't hate on a dude chasing the American dream and thanking his god for it.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Blaster - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 12:02 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Time for a good hashtag that reflects the Merkelization of Europe

Like #SpreadYourLegsForIslam

#BendOverForIslam

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - kaotic - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 04:02 PM)Blaster Wrote:  

#BendOverForIslam

#soulmatesforMerkel

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Lika - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 03:49 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2016 03:38 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Why don't you ask some of the Muslims who adapted western culture on the forum then ? Lothario is one of them and supports Trump.

I haven't been a Muslim since a teen and was born in the states.

I don't know how much interaction you've had with them, but the western ones I know drink, fuck, and smoke just like everyone else.

YES there is a problem with Islam YES I wouldn't doubt there plenty of sympathizers.

The ones I met shake their head at ISIS.

Now do they follow Islam by the book, I'm going to say most don't.

Especially the secular ones in the Western world.

Is there bad evil disgusting shit in the Quran ? YES

Are their shitty bad evil Islamic Countries that need to be put down ? YES

From experience, the Muslims I've met are culturally adjusted, hold traditional American values (unfortunately many in my family are Bernie supporters).

One side demonizes them, one side victimizes them (the ones who mind their own business and practice in private).

Now I'm not a big fan of religion or Islam, but you can't hate on a dude chasing the American dream and thanking his god for it.

If you are talking about "Muslims" who drink, eat pork and know nothing / don't follow what is written in the Quran, well then ok... They are certainly able to adapt to Western civilization but they are not Muslims in my opinion.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - DamienCasanova - 03-24-2016

#SlammingUrHome

#ISlamU

#ISlamUrAss

#SlamItUp

Quote: (03-24-2016 04:08 PM)Lika Wrote:  

If you are talking about "Muslims" who drink, eat pork and know nothing / don't follow what is written in the Quran, well then ok... They are certainly able to adapt to Western civilization but they are not Muslims in my opinion.

Like Christians follow the Bible to the T ? Come on now.

Plenty abstain from booze, fucking, and pork and are fine, they still adapt to Western standards.

This is what I think needs to happen, I'll reiterate this in a post I already said.

Reform, needs to come from within the religion, their needs to be an awakening of realizing "Guys this is ass backwards, its savage and medievel. We need to change this"

Will it happen ? 99% probably not.

So individuals follow some guidelines in the religion but do their own thing. They might pay lip service to their family, maybe go to the mosque on a Sunday. They see it more as a ritual - not spiritual.

That's exactly how I saw it as a kid - oh well my relatives do it so I need to also. Then I became a free thinker and said - none of this makes sense. So I left - family knows they can't change me. That's the end of that.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - weambulance - 03-24-2016

What are you guys worried is going to happen if they do attack a nuclear power plant? It's not like there's a "Detonate!" button in the control room. That's not even possible.

If they're very technically competent, they can induce a meltdown. Maybe. If the plant is old and shitty. And then if the plant happens to have not been updated with other new safety features since, oh, 1985 or so there could be an uptick in local background radiation if the plant doesn't fully contain the meltdown, and the residents of the area downwind will have slightly higher rates of cancer later in life if they didn't evacuate as soon as news broke about the attack. Probably the same cancer rates as people who live by coal plants or fly a lot.

What other concern is there? Maybe they could steal plutonium. It's far outside the capabilities of terrorists to build a nuclear weapon, even if someone handed them a pile of weapons-grade fissionable material. They're down to making a dirty bomb, I suppose, and while dirty bombs are probably not too fun to be around the hazard from radiation is vastly inflated in the public consciousness.

I think a nuclear attack would have to be state sponsored, and would involve the terrorists being given or sold a functioning nuclear weapon to place in a Western city. Short of that, not gonna happen.

It's not like it would be all that hard to bring a nuke into the US or another western country on a ship or plane--properly shielded to prevent remote detection--if the goal was a single detonation with a nation-state backing the play. But the sorts of people who have the juice to hand out nuclear weapons know if they start doing that, if a nuke goes off in Europe or the US, we'll probably start turning whole nations into deserts of glass in retaliation.

Quote: (03-24-2016 04:13 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

#SlammingUrHome

#ISlamU

#ISlamUrAss

#SlamItUp

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - spokepoker - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 04:05 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2016 04:02 PM)Blaster Wrote:  

#BendOverForIslam

#soulmatesforMerkel

#GoatseForIslam

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Ruben Plaza - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 07:36 AM)PhDre Wrote:  

Towards the “moderate” muslims who tolerate the radicals amongst them, shelter them and side with them when the time has come to make a choice.

So true. I don't want to know how many "moderate" muslims sympathize with salafist jihadism.

About one of the Bakraoui brothers: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/brussel...ut-n544241

Quote:Quote:

In 2010, Ibrahim was sentenced to 9 years in prison for shooting at police with an assault rifle during a robbery.

What the article doesn't tell, is that Ibrahim Bakraoui was already released from prison after 4 years. Apparently 4 years in jail is enough if you deliberately shoot at a police officer with a kalashnikov. Belgian law enforcement is a joke.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - DamienCasanova - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 04:19 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2016 04:13 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

#SlammingUrHome

#ISlamU

#ISlamUrAss

#SlamItUp

[Image: laugh4.gif]

#Islum

As in, Merkel will make your neighborhood and all of Europe into an #Islum in no time

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - RandomGuy1 - 03-24-2016

Okay, this was from your experiance.

From my experiance I can tell you that I have not met a single one who has been culturally adjusted and holds traditional European values. In my world it's just non-existend.

Now how do you want to argue with me when I tell you thas Muslims can't adapt to European values.

Quote: (03-24-2016 05:04 PM)RandomGuy1 Wrote:  

Okay, this was from your experiance.

From my experiance I can tell you that I have not met a single one who has been culturally adjusted and holds traditional European values. In my world it's just non-existend.

Now how do you want to argue with me when I tell you thas Muslims can't adapt to European values.

That's fine and agreeable, from what it looks like obviously they are not adapting Europeans values. I think 9/11 have to do alot with assimilation here in the states. I think really the only place of concern is Dearborn Michigan.

I read the european invasion thread, it's very clear these are uneducated third world savages. In the states they're educated for the most part, unfortunately for Europe they got the shit end of stick courtesty of that cunt Merkel.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - weambulance - 03-24-2016

Regarding assimilation, the problem isn't individual muslims or muslim families. The problem--and this isn't limited to muslims--is when large groups move into western countries and all settle in the same place. Then they never need to assimilate, because there is a colony of their home culture all around them. In some of these enclaves immigrants can do everything they need to do in life without ever speaking a word of English/French/whatever.

From what I've heard, that sort of colonization isn't limited by geography exactly either. I've heard plenty of stories of H1Bs from India taking over software departments in companies and only hiring their own kind after that, for example. I haven't seen it firsthand but I have no reason to think it doesn't happen. I have seen that sort of thing in a university department, where an entire (small) major program was populated by one ethnic group, both students and professors.

Stopping this sort of cultural colonization is a major part of why I think we need to seriously restrict immigration for awhile and stop illegal immigration entirely. The melting pot only works when you add small bits of new material at a time; you can't dump a giant block into the pot and expect it to melt in a timely manner. The melting pot isn't broken and it isn't fiction, we're just not using it right because we didn't read the fucking manual.

In the context of this discussion, keeping muslim colonies from forming in western cultures by restricting immigration is completely rational and a key goal moving forward. These terrorists don't just snap overnight and go on a killing spree, they are driven to it by others. We can't stop citizens from going overseas and getting radicalized--though watching travel to certain countries seems like an obvious thing to do--but we can stop growing terrorists on our own soil.

That's a very good example of what needs to be done.

I agree on the Indian example, and can confirm that shit happens. That isn't diverse at all.

We should restrict immigration, we should keep an eye of who we bring in.

Now I know back in the day birds of a feather flock together, for example Little China, Little Italy, etc.

Those aren't the same as no go zones that muslims and sub saharans have.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - zigZag - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 04:18 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

What are you guys worried is going to happen if they do attack a nuclear power plant? It's not like there's a "Detonate!" button in the control room. That's not even possible.

If they're very technically competent, they can induce a meltdown. Maybe. If the plant is old and shitty. And then if the plant happens to have not been updated with other new safety features since, oh, 1985 or so there could be an uptick in local background radiation if the plant doesn't fully contain the meltdown, and the residents of the area downwind will have slightly higher rates of cancer later in life if they didn't evacuate as soon as news broke about the attack. Probably the same cancer rates as people who live by coal plants or fly a lot.

What other concern is there? Maybe they could steal plutonium. It's far outside the capabilities of terrorists to build a nuclear weapon, even if someone handed them a pile of weapons-grade fissionable material. They're down to making a dirty bomb, I suppose, and while dirty bombs are probably not too fun to be around the hazard from radiation is vastly inflated in the public consciousness.

I think a nuclear attack would have to be state sponsored, and would involve the terrorists being given or sold a functioning nuclear weapon to place in a Western city. Short of that, not gonna happen.

It's not like it would be all that hard to bring a nuke into the US or another western country on a ship or plane--properly shielded to prevent remote detection--if the goal was a single detonation with a nation-state backing the play. But the sorts of people who have the juice to hand out nuclear weapons know if they start doing that, if a nuke goes off in Europe or the US, we'll probably start turning whole nations into deserts of glass in retaliation.

Actually an atomic bomb is easy to make. The hardest part about building the bomb is getting the Weapons grade materials... But the actual bomb is quite easy. It's just two runaway subcritical chain reactions with mirrors to keep protons confined till the right moment when you join it together and have a nuclear explosion. Thats why places like iran are having problem now... It's not the actual bomb thats hard its enriching uranium to the point where it's weapons grade.

If they could Could blow up a reactor then all that nuclear material would be in the air and then large areas would be like Chernobyl. So yeah nuclear stations are dangerous places to attack.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - nomadbrah - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 03:21 PM)Parzival Wrote:  

Deus vult!

Quote: (03-24-2016 05:53 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

---

Actually an atomic bomb is easy to make. The hardest part about building the bomb is getting the Weapons grade materials... But the actual bomb is quite easy. It's just two runaway subcritical chain reactions with mirrors to keep protons confined till the right moment when you join it together and have a nuclear explosion. Thats why places like iran are having problem now... It's not the actual bomb thats hard its enriching uranium to the point where it's weapons grade.

If they could Could blow up a reactor then all that nuclear material would be in the air and then large areas would be like Chernobyl. So yeah nuclear stations are dangerous places to attack.

Making a shitty low yield nuke, maybe, for a technically competent person with a good shop and access to commercial explosives. I'm not sure you understand the technical capability of the average terrorist organization, though. There's a lot of monkey see, monkey do and very little deep understanding of the technology they use.

Mentioning Iran in the same breath as normal terrorists isn't really logical. I would expect any nation-state with halfway competent leadership to be able to recruit intelligent people capable of decent technical feats. I'm sure the physics department of any decent college could build a nuke. It's 70 year old technology, after all, and there is loads of documentation available. In fact I believe a teacher and students in the US did build a nuke once (sans nuclear material) and gave it to the government.

How are terrorists going to blow up a nuclear plant? You make it sound like it's easy; that would be a major technical effort in itself, especially if the point was to somehow turn it into a big dirty bomb. I'd get more into it but I'm sitting down to dinner at the moment.

They've got a ton of armed guards, multiple layers of security and barriers.

They're some of the tightest controlled/patrolled spaces.

I visited one for a history project, we got to into practice control room, check out sample control rods, fake uranium pellets.

Pretty fucking cool experience, but I don't see anyone physically attacking a nuclear reactor anytime soon.

Maybe by hacking of some sort.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - zigZag - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 06:19 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2016 05:53 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

---

Making a shitty low yield nuke, maybe, for a technically competent person with a good shop and access to commercial explosives. I'm not sure you understand the technical capability of the average terrorist organization, though. There's a lot of monkey see, monkey do and very little deep understanding of the technology they use.

Mentioning Iran in the same breath as normal terrorists isn't really logical. I would expect any nation-state with halfway competent leadership to be able to recruit intelligent people capable of decent technical feats. I'm sure the physics department of any decent college could build a nuke. It's 70 year old technology, after all, and there is loads of documentation available. In fact I believe a teacher and students in the US did build a nuke once (sans nuclear material) and gave it to the government.

How are terrorists going to blow up a nuclear plant? You make it sound like it's easy; that would be a major technical effort in itself, especially if the point was to somehow turn it into a big dirty bomb. I'd get more into it but I'm sitting down to dinner at the moment.

Maybe they're not technical capable of doing it... But i won't put it beyond them. It's never smart to underestimate the enemy.

My point wasn't about how easy it would be to attack a nuclear power plant but whether it would cause catastrophic damage of not. It would cause a lot of damage because reactor fuel elements flying in the sky would be the same thing as what happened in chernobyl.

Attacking a nuclear plant though is another issue entirely. They are some of the most secure places in the world.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Samseau - 03-24-2016

Islamic groups should be treated and monitored the same way as Nazi or Communist groups. No difference in my eyes. Their immigration should be stopped unless they are apostates going forward.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Space Cowboy - 03-24-2016

Quote: (03-24-2016 05:16 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Regarding assimilation, the problem isn't individual muslims or muslim families. The problem--and this isn't limited to muslims--is when large groups move into western countries and all settle in the same place. Then they never need to assimilate, because there is a colony of their home culture all around them. In some of these enclaves immigrants can do everything they need to do in life without ever speaking a word of English/French/whatever.

Large immigration and ghettoization certainly causes immense social stratification, but that still isn't a good enough explanation at the current problems. Japan, for example, took in 27 Muslim immigrants last year and already two have been arrested for rape and sexual assault.

And let's not forget that the 9/11 ringleaders were Westernized, highly educated and well integrated immigrants.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - The Beast1 - 03-24-2016

Throwing some kindling on the fire: as a practicing Christian there are several criteria I look at before I consider someone else "Christian". They are:

1. Do they attend church weekly?
2. Do they understand why the bible is in the order it is?
3. Do they know understand why sexual promiscuity/lgbt is bad in a spiritual sense?
4. Do they understand why women should not be allowed to be preachers?

Using this, most people aren't Christian. In fact, most people are non practicing agnostics floating off of the culture that was given to them by a strong Christian backbone. This non practicing fade of spirituality is why there is a declining birth rate, rampant narcissism, and hedonism seeking behavior.

When man loses his way spiritually, he'll go and seek pleasures to fill an appetite that will never be sated. Ever wonder why we chase women the way we do? The second I stopped trying to impress people was when I started to really gather and build longer lasting assets.

The Muslim problem in Europe is a direct consequence of a culture that lost its way spiritually. It happened in ancient Rome and Christianity replaced the old Gods. Now, as much as it breaks my heart, Christianity may be replaced with Islam. It's a foolish way to go and essentially is cuckoldry at its core.