Roosh V Forum
The Sweden thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Sweden thread (/thread-13464.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 12-08-2015

My take, that couple was messing with you.

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 12-08-2015

Quote: (12-08-2015 04:02 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2015 07:38 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^^^ You approached a guy with his girlfriend, act like a clown and wonder what happenend.

Trust me, if you had took that further the guy might have been lining you ass up once you are on top of his "gal".

I don't think he behaved like a clown, I'm in sweden since 6 months and people here, especially girls, are very lunatic. I think his only mistake was to consider running after them, that would have been pathetic. Otherwise this couple was probably just playing, I agree that this situation doesnt have to be rationalized, you should have forgotten these clowns immediately and focused on other chicks since it was your last night.

When I think about it, playful couples could have behaved like that in any country, they are a couple hence they have the power (if they are good looking) and you're the thirsty male chasing pussy therefore they can play with you as they wish.

Thirsty male is just the same as being a clown.

The Sweden thread - Vice - 01-30-2016

Be careful guys:

http://news.sky.com/story/1632774/masked...-in-sweden

Quote:Quote:

Dozens of masked men, thought to be members of neo-Nazi gangs, attacked migrants in Stockholm on Friday night amid rising tension over immigration, Swedish police said.

Video footage showed a number of men dressed in black rampaging in and around the city's main train station, followed by officers.

One witness said: "I was passing by and saw a masked group dressed in black ... start hitting foreigners. I saw three people molested."

Up to 100 people with their faces covered had gathered on the Sergels Torg pedestrian square, a popular meeting point for young people, including unaccompanied migrants.

Around "100 hooligans" from the AIK and Djurgarden football clubs had gathered on Friday in order to "sort out the criminals coming in from North Africa", an online forum, citing sources, reported.

[Image: ejlhMDt.png]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...kholm.html

“They came from Drottninggatan [Stockholm’s main shopping street] and walked down toward the square and began to turn on immigrants,” the observer told the newspaper. “I saw maybe three people who got beaten. I was quite scared so I left.”

https://www.rt.com/news/330697-sweden-im...stockholm/

The Sweden thread - Global Baller - 02-01-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 12:14 PM)Vice Wrote:  

Be careful guys:

http://news.sky.com/story/1632774/masked...-in-sweden

Dozens of masked men, thought to be members of neo-Nazi gangs, attacked migrants in Stockholm on Friday night amid rising tension over immigration, Swedish police said.

Video footage showed a number of men dressed in black rampaging in and around the city's main train station, followed by officers.

One witness said: "I was passing by and saw a masked group dressed in black ... start hitting foreigners. I saw three people molested."

Up to 100 people with their faces covered had gathered on the Sergels Torg pedestrian square, a popular meeting point for young people, including unaccompanied migrants.

Around "100 hooligans" from the AIK and Djurgarden football clubs had gathered on Friday in order to "sort out the criminals coming in from North Africa", an online forum, citing sources, reported.

[Image: ejlhMDt.png]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...kholm.html

“They came from Drottninggatan [Stockholm’s main shopping street] and walked down toward the square and began to turn on immigrants,” the observer told the newspaper. “I saw maybe three people who got beaten. I was quite scared so I left.”

https://www.rt.com/news/330697-sweden-im...stockholm/

It's sad that Sweden has deteriorated to this. It wasn't like this back in the day.....

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 02-01-2016

What bullshit, football hooligans have been a thing in Sweden and Europe since the 80's. Keep this in the Everything Excremental forum.

The Sweden thread - Nastyman - 03-31-2016

Quote: (02-01-2016 01:14 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

What bullshit, football hooligans have been a thing in Sweden and Europe since the 80's. Keep this in the Everything Excremental forum.
I'm from sweden and in my opinion the hooligan culture has greatly dimished. They are a good number of hooligans in the major cities but very few outside of the major cities. And it's less open then it used to be. In the 80s hooligans was a major problem to the police and would regularly organise fights in parks and squares.

The Sweden thread - Nastyman - 03-31-2016

Do anyone have any good advice for Swedish teen game? Does the rules of regular teen game apply here?

The Sweden thread - Merenguero - 03-31-2016

Quote: (03-31-2016 06:26 PM)Nastyman Wrote:  

Do anyone have any good advice for Swedish teen game? Does the rules of regular teen game apply here?

If you're talking about eighteen and nineteen year olds, ask Vicious. If you are talking about under eighteen year olds, you probably won't be here too long.

The Sweden thread - OCZ - 06-05-2016

Hello Guys,

I am moving to Stockholm to study my master so I need a piece of advice.
1. I know accomodation is a nightmare in the city, but can someone show me a good webpage to find a flat/shared flat.
2. Which areas do you recommend to live for being in mid 20's?. I been there once, but don't know that well the city

Thanks.

The Sweden thread - SvenTuga - 06-08-2016

Quote: (06-05-2016 11:30 PM)OCZ Wrote:  

text

PMd you

The Sweden thread - usnar - 06-11-2016

Any university town outside of Stockholm is better than Stockholm. Especially Gothenburg has pretty sweet girls

The Sweden thread - 262 - 08-27-2016

Just spent a few days as a normal tourist in Malmo, Copenhagen, and Lund.

I'll probably be repeating what others have said, but here goes:
1) Swedish girls have better faces than Polish girls
2) The average Swedish girl is less attractive than her average Polish counterpart, mostly due to obesity
3) For girls, Lund > Malmo > Copenhagen (university seemed to have started already)
4) The Copenhagen/Malmo area is large, so like other large city areas, such as New York, it does attract hot girls, but also high value guys, unfortunately
5) Cost, from least to most: Poland, Lund, Malmo, Copenhagen
6) As a non-white guy, I have more exotic value in Poland
7) There were a few attractive Westernized Middle Eastern and African girls, but there were obviously outnumbered by hijabs and burkas
8) Swedish girls are less curvy than their Polish counterparts
9) Rosengard is actually a boring suburb that happens to have a relatively high immigrant population, at least during the day
10) Swedish girls beat American girls, again mostly due to obesity

The Sweden thread - John Doe - 08-27-2016

What's the best time of the year for meeting swedish women?

Regarding summer holiday vs academic year vs winter (where people stay home).

I think I remember that many swedish people stay in Sweden and have houses in the north for the summer, right?

So june-august would be good, I guess?

The Sweden thread - John Doe - 09-10-2016

I'm in Uppsala right now for 2 more days and then I'll move south if someone wants to meet up. I'll leave a review here after my stay.

The Sweden thread - John Doe - 09-11-2016

dI've been to Flustret yesterday, it's a great club. There are many beautiful women in Uppsala.

Several times a girl would get close to me with her back to me and I was not sure if that was just to get attention or if it was that she was interested. I thought that maybe she wants me to grind her.

A girl I talked to later told me that "either she just want to have fun or she wants to sleep with you".

I may have passed several opportunities yesterday. However it's been a long time I have not travelled nor been to clubs and bars. In Switzerland, women are not as direct with their intentions, so I got confused.

Apparently, I'm not the only one wondering about their mating rituals: Maverick and the Rawness.

For people living in Scandinavia, are all women in other countries (Norway, etc.) so sexually liberated and forward?

For me it's a good thing, I'm just not used to it. Any advice on how to behave with swedish women is welcome!

The biggest obstacle here are logistics. I'm in an 8-bed dorm because I don't want to pay 60-100 euros a night in an airbnb.

Last question: for a 3 day week-end (thursday-saturday), would you choose Lund, Malmö, Stockholm or Göteborg to get your flag?

The Sweden thread - Beirut - 09-11-2016

Amerok, why not talk to them and find out

The Sweden thread - Stallion - 09-11-2016

Quote: (09-11-2016 03:50 AM)Amerok Wrote:  

For people living in Scandinavia, are all women in other countries (Norway, etc.) so sexually liberated and forward?

If Swedish girls are anything like the Finnish girls that I met while studying in Finland, yes, they are EXTREMELY forward in clubs, and a bit more introverted anywhere outside clubs.

I can't count the number of times that girls grabbed my ass at clubs, and I'm not even that good looking (although maybe it's because of their Latino fetish). From what I saw of taller, model looking Spanish guys, girls would directly open them when they where drunk.

Of course, you still need game to seal the deal, it's still far from a pussy paradise.

Sure. Thanks for the feed-back. Yes my skin is brown. They may have this fetish as much as I have the blue eyes blond hair big boobs one. Opposites attract. I don't care for Latinas for instance. Never had this kind of positive feed-back so far in my life on one evening. This is interesting.

Of course now I want to check other Scandinavian countries. Maybe I am falling in love a little bit. More than Czech Republic.

Beirut: makes sense. My own fears I guess. Thanks for the encouragement.

Regarding the nations. I think It's true that they might represent a large chunk of the nightlife for 18-25 yo. Access might count but is not mandatory to have fun in Uppsala.

I'm going to move tomorrow from Uppsala and I'm wondering where to go next?

Göteborg, Stockholm, Lund or Malmö?

I thought about avoiding Stockholm first due to my experience in Prague.

There are so many people, I think capital cities have a "rat race" vibe sometimes and many tourists and people. So I thought about sticking to 2nd tier cities.

Then, 2nd tier cities are dead on monday to wednesday generally.

This is always the difficult question: where to spend the week-end?

The Sweden thread - John Doe - 09-15-2016

I get it now. The feminism and stuff. Many women in Sweden are entitled. For me it is a matriarchal society. I see how many men are begging for pussy. They are in control: the mothers, etc. It's so wrong in my view. I think this is not equality, this is another form of domination. I'm not going further in the debate, just to express my compassion for my fellow swedish men.

It is like I experimented in the US. Women want strong men but at the same time they are ashamed to desire to be submissive. Then of course it's all fucked up.

There are strong men and women who act like women and oh surprise, they happen to be couples and have kids. I wonder how this is happening?

In Switzerland it's not as extreme but there are hints of this. And this is why people are unhappy: gender role confusion. I agree that sometimes gender roles are bullshit and too restrictive but role-reversal is not the answer.

The Sweden thread - John Doe - 09-16-2016

Message above I was drunk. Anyway I maintain most of it, just too much of a generalization and emotions.

There was this question about girls in Malmö being more beautiful than in Gothenburg. Based on the pictures in the clubs, I don't think it's accurate. I think they are beautiful everywhere.

However, it seems that Malmö is less upper class and touristy than Göteborg, which is fine with me. Has anybody lived extensively in both cities to be able to compare as objectively as possible?

The Sweden thread - Elster - 09-16-2016

Yeah,Malmö is a shithole full of gypsies and raging bluehaired landwhales/hairy hippie vaginas

Edit: Didnt exactly live there extensively so you should dismiss my comment but my opinion still stands

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 09-16-2016

I don't think Sweden is a fit for you, have you even had a date or kiss yet?

I would head south if I were you, the climate in Sweden seems to be changing.

Instead of wondering where the blondes are, feminism, the upper class, weather etc.

How about focusing on yourself and your game!

Are you doing approaches? Online dating? Tinder etc.

The resident swede Vicious gave you his opinion-maybe take his advice.

The Sweden thread - John Doe - 09-17-2016

Yeah I'm thinking about it. And yes I'm doing all the above apart from Tinder.

The Sweden thread - nomadbrah - 09-17-2016

Quote: (09-11-2016 03:50 AM)Amerok Wrote:  

Several times a girl would get close to me with her back to me and I was not sure if that was just to get attention or if it was that she was interested. I thought that maybe she wants me to grind her.

A girl I talked to later told me that "either she just want to have fun or she wants to sleep with you".

For me it's a good thing, I'm just not used to it. Any advice on how to behave with swedish women is welcome!

The biggest obstacle here are logistics. I'm in an 8-bed dorm because I don't want to pay 60-100 euros a night in an airbnb.

With her back to you how? She probably wants to dance/grind, so start moving and she if she reacts.

Scandi girls are quite open about expressing their interest - if isolated - this is key, because there's a shitload of cockblocking, but not on the annoying rude level usually of American girls. Generally, if she is with one friend or at most 2 she is looking to hook up, if with a larger group, will be much more difficult.

Get out of the dorm though, but it's in no way impossible to bounce to her place, but you obviously lose some control there and more lilkely will mean staying out longer until her friends leave. Consider bouncing to a late night club or bar, around 2-3am if she isn't ready to go home yet, bring her friend(s) and try to pawn them off on some other guys.

Or just skip the general clubs and only go to late night places which open after usual bars and clubs close, lower quality but they're there for a reason.