Roosh V Forum
Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Douglas High School shooting in Florida (/thread-67241.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Leonard D Neubache - 02-22-2018

Is it a holocaust if you're choosing camp occupants based purely on their political views and it just happens that the vast majority of them turn out to be Jews?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Hypno - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-21-2018 10:40 PM)Repo Wrote:  

The Redondo thing was debunked, and the Twitter account that started it was posting photoshopped pics.

I went to Classmates.com yesterday rather than relying on the twitter pics and the kid was listed there as a 2015 graduate of Redondo Shores H.S.

He also staged a lot of his interviews, and was less than candid about his father being FBI.

So at worst, the kid is a phony with remarkable timing. He's probably just psychic and knew the shooting was going to happen hours before it did.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Repo - 02-22-2018

I did too and the pic wasn't there

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - MMX2010 - 02-22-2018

A question for anyone who owns a gun safe, do they automatically come with two keys?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - TravelerKai - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-22-2018 09:11 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

A question for anyone who owns a gun safe, do they automatically come with two keys?

Mine did, but mine is also a battery powered number code operated type. The key is an emergency open after you pop off the plastic facia piece, like in the event the battery dies and you need to replace it.

https://www.bulldogcases.com/product-category/vaults/

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Leonard D Neubache - 02-22-2018

Answered in other thread.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - MMX2010 - 02-22-2018

Quote:Once Was Not Wrote:

Still haven't heard a single word about why the teen who was expelled from the school and banned from campus was able to walk through the front door with a rifle and bag full of magazines. Or motive. Or whether he acquired the guns legally. Or how this lunatic even afforded ten guns. Or how his shitty adoptive family is somehow innocent in all this.

I asked whether gun safes automatically come with two keys, because Thomas Wictor (who is hated by some people on RVF) called bullshit on Nikolas Cruz' adopted parents based on the fact that gun safes come with two keys.

I'll be quoting multiple articles to answer some of your questions.

This first article explains how Cruz obtained his guns, including the AR-15.

Quote:Article #1 Wrote:

The AR-15 used in the mass shooting was legally bought by Cruz, attorney Jim Lewis told the South Florida Sun Sentinel. Cruz already owned the gun when he moved in with his friend’s family in northwest Broward around Thanksgiving, Lewis said.

“It was his gun,” Lewis said. “The family made him keep it in a locked gun cabinet in the house but he had a key.”

-------

The everipedia.org website states the following: "Cruz legally purchased the rifle he used in the shooting from Sunrise Tactical Supply​, a gun store​ in Sunrise, Florida in February, 2017​."

-------

The last article I'll reference is from Nikolas Cruz' adoptive parents, who totally didn't know Cruz was so dangerous.

Quote:Article #3 Wrote:

We had this monster living under our roof and we didn’t know.

“We had this monster living under our roof and we didn’t know,” Kimberly Snead told the South Florida Sun Sentinel in an exclusive interview Saturday. “We didn’t see this side of him.”

“Everything everybody seems to know, we didn’t know,” James Snead said. “It’s as simple as that.”

*skipping a few paragraphs*

They told Cruz there would be strict rules in their home.

“I told him there’d be rules and he followed every rule to the T,” James said.

The couple both grew up around guns and are comfortable with them, but they insist on gun safety.

They made Cruz buy a locking gun safe to put in his room the day he moved in. Cruz had a handful of guns, including the AR-15 and two other rifles that Snead said would be considered assault rifles. Cruz, a hunter, also had knives, BB guns and pellet guns.

Snead thought he had the only key to the cabinet but has figured out Cruz must have kept a key for himself. The family kept their own rifles, bought after a burglary a couple of years ago, in a separate locked cabinet.

They told Cruz he needed to ask permission to take out the guns. He had asked only twice since November. They said “yes” once and “no” once.

Thomas Wictor called bullshit on the family's explanation, because gun safes generally come with two keys! This is especially important when you read that the parents themselves owned guns that they kept in a locked gun safe (which probably came with two keys).

Wictor reads this article as a preliminary legal defense against the Not Yet Existent parental negligence lawsuit. And he's not saying that this lawsuit will happen, just that it could - and the parents' story is bullshit.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-22-2018

The people are not buying the David Hogg psyop.

But I am sure that most people who only watch TV are going to buy that shit and lap it all up. And the SJWs will buy it, because they visit only sites which are 100% mainstream or SJW.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Hypno - 02-22-2018

"David is the baloney in this CIA/FBI sandwich." lol

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Easy_C - 02-22-2018

Interesting that this is getting so much attention. I'm now seeing all the usual suspects rushing tonmake strawman defenses about people "attacking a high school student" with the same exact phrases copy pasted in articles. They're suddenly moving to label this as a conspiracy theory despite it being trivial in the big picture.

Nevermind that the use of actors claiming to be "real people" (as opposed to what..... Space aliens or robots?) is a common media and marketing practice

Or that the entire damn point is they interviewed a dude who is NOT a high school student

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - SlickyBoy - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-20-2018 01:54 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2018 01:11 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2018 11:50 AM)SeaFM Wrote:  

There are no "Stand your ground" laws either, and I'm pretty sure even owning a handgun is illegal.

No, it is not totally illegal but there are federal and provincial restrictions. Believe it or not it's even possible to own an AR15 up there, albeit with a lot of red tape.

A 2-day course, and $80 for the license; then buy all the AR-15s you want, though I'd recommend the SKS. It's a superior rifle in my opinion.

If you want to own a handgun, you need to get your enhanced, and I believe they keep a record of who owns what handguns - so personally I'll stick with rifles, swords, knives, and crossbows.

I was not aware of the specifics, thanks.

Quote:Quote:

Regarding the psychological assessments: ignoring the nefarious purposes, it's important to include the "Diagnose to Subsidize" phenomenon. Psychiatry has been on a decades-long mission to move from philosopher-speculation to reputable medical status. With the current health care systems, this requires an "official" diagnosis from their Big Book of Diagnoses (DSM V).

What this boils down to, is that if you go and see a therapist because your dad just died and you're upset (as one of my exes did) the therapist will have to find some sort of label to put on you so that your insurance company will pay for it. So now you have an official diagnosis of mental illness - even though the therapist would never describe you as a threat to yourself or others, just somebody who was going through a rough patch.

The core problem with psychology is that it's built upon an unacknowledged foundation of theology. There is no mental illness without a definition of mental wellness. But psychologists like to pretend otherwise...

This is one of the main reasons why American military veterans are somewhat resistant to getting treated for anything mental health related - they fear getting put on a list. The federal government finally specified (at least with respect to civilian government employment) that treatment for matters like you described would not be put into the same category as basket cases about to go on shooting sprees.

Given the proclivities of an already vociferously anti-gun left wing and their push for government run medicine, it's understandable why people would be skeptical of privacy matters and potential use of that information. One minute the left says it wants to help people; the next, they're making lists.

The DSM itself is a bit sketchy though. For example, they've been trying to move the goalposts on pedophilia similar to how they did with homosexuality decades ago, and they almost got away with it when the DSM V was released:

Quote:Quote:

...The embarrassing exposure prompted the APA to issue a statement insisting that the designation was an error and attempting to make a clarification. “'Sexual orientation' is not a term used in the diagnostic criteria for pedophilic disorder and its use in the DSM-5 text discussion is an error and should read 'sexual interest,'” the APA said. “In fact, APA considers pedophilic disorder a 'paraphilia,' not a 'sexual orientation.' This error will be corrected in the electronic version of DSM-5 and the next printing of the manual.”

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Off The Reservation - 02-22-2018

Oooops, I have to move back to Cali and change schools now.
Bye bye. Please don't try and research me any more!

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - PapayaTapper - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-21-2018 07:33 PM)Different T Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 07:31 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 06:54 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

You really want to argue what's morally justified based on appeal to the majority?
People like dragonsandtigers would prefer to argue what’s morally justified by making appeals to emotion. (I.e. what about the children?/think of the children.)

LOL. Please demonstrate the way you "argue" about morality.

He even correctly called it emotivism. LOL.

Dragons and Tigers (DT)

Different T (DT)

Hmmm...what a coincidence

del

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Different T - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-22-2018 11:37 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

You really want to argue what's morally justified based on appeal to the majority?
People like dragonsandtigers would prefer to argue what’s morally justified by making appeals to emotion. (I.e. what about the children?/think of the children.)

Dragons and Tigers (DT)

Different T (DT)

Now put on the triple brackets and label the enemy.

Quote: (02-22-2018 11:26 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

Oooops, I have to move back to Cali and change schools now.
Bye bye. Please don't try and research me any more!

Double oops.

Since there were thousands of comments going against the official narritive, the local CBS station nixed this off yt.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Atlanta Man - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-22-2018 09:11 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Combination is on mine.

Quote: (02-22-2018 11:54 AM)Different T Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2018 11:37 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Dragons and Tigers (DT)

Different T (DT)

Now put on the triple brackets and label the enemy.

Careful now Francis. I know that warning level's got to be pretty damn high. Don't want burn your "good" ID

I'm actually hoping the mods let you stick around long enough to bestow me with your secret knowledge and skills so that I might learn to properly inform my world view

Jokes aside: I honestly think that behind your insecurities there's an intellect capable of contributing value to this forum.

Quote: (02-22-2018 12:36 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Jokes aside: I honestly think that behind your insecurities there's an intellect capable of contributing value to this forum.

Jokes aside: I honestly consider people like you the reason "contributing value to this forum" is roughly analogous to arming ISIS, and thus the "insecurity."

Quote: (02-22-2018 12:46 PM)Different T Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2018 12:36 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Jokes aside: I honestly consider people like you the reason "contributing value to this forum" is roughly analogous to arming ISIS, and thus the "insecurity."

Then pray tell Obi-Wan-Cant-We-Knowbi...Why bother pretending you have points to make?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Kona - 02-22-2018

You guys that live in Pennsylvania can bring your ar-15 down to the church, and they'll bless it for you.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/02/2...-ceremony/

Thats about as American as it gets.

Aloha!

Quote: (02-22-2018 01:02 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Then pray tell Obi-Wan-Cant-We-Knowbi...Why bother pretending you have points to make?

The point I have been making is that I do understand you're convinced you are your own master.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - debeguiled - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-22-2018 01:16 PM)Kona Wrote:  

You guys that live in Pennsylvania can bring your ar-15 down to the church, and they'll bless it for you.

Aloha!

If you bring your lawn to Oregon, I will bless it for you.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - SamuelBRoberts - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-22-2018 01:16 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

If I get my AR-15 blessed will it do bonus damage to undead during the zombie apocalypse?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Days of Broken Arrows - 02-22-2018

Several news outlets are reporting today that one of the shooting survivors said CNN "scripted" elements of its Town Hall event.

This is pretty much what I wrote earlier in the thread, because this is what newspapers do as well. They use only the answers that feed their narrative.

Most people just go with this, because they want to be on TV or in the newspaper no matter what. This kid didn't buy it and refused to appear. Here is the New York Post's report on it.

Shooting survivor claims CNN scripted questions for town hall meeting

By Mark Moors

A student who survived the mass shooting at a Florida school said he pulled out of a town hall meeting because the CNN event was “scripted,” a claim the network strongly denied.

“CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted,” Colton Haab, a Junior ROTC member who shielded other students from gunfire at the Parkland, Fla., school, told WPLG-TV, an ABC affiliate in Miami, on Wednesday evening.

“I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions,” the 17-year-old Haab told the station, adding that he wanted to talk about using armed military veterans to guard schools.

He eventually declined to participate in Wednesday’s town hall meeting.

“I don’t think that it’s going get anything accomplished,” he said. “It’s not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have.”

CNN flat-out rejected Haab’s claims the town hall was scripted and invited him on the air to talk about his proposals to enhance school safety.

“There is absolutely no truth to this,” Richard Hudock, CNN’s senior manager of public relations , said in a statement to The Hill. “CNN did not provide or script questions for anyone in last night’s town hall, nor have we ever.”

“After seeing an interview with Colton Haab, we invited him to participate in our town hall along with other students and administrators from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School,” Hudock continued. “Colton’s father withdrew his name from participation before the forum began, which we regretted but respected.”

“We welcome Colton to join us on CNN today to discuss his views on school safety,” he added.

The town hall was broadcast Wednesday, exactly one week after 17 people were killed when a former student using an AR-15 assault rifle allegedly opened fire in the school.