Roosh V Forum
Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination (/thread-67113.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 04-04-2019

Has it been two weeks already? I guess it has. Have a safe flight back. Get some rest, and tell us all about it upon your return. No rush - take your time and looking for plenty of meat in the body of your data-dump, LOL. Captured a flag and received loads of experience in navigating the continent. The first thing you will notice in returning to the USA, is angry, fat, ungroomed white chicks strutting around as if they are in demand. It will improve your sense of humor and laugh. Well dome brother!

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Bananaman711 - 04-04-2019

Kampala sounds tempting but after a quick google search...

https://www.afro.who.int/sites/default/f...tsheet.pdf

HIV prevalence among women living in urban areas (9.8%)
Twice as many women are affected compared to men and city women are the worst!No surprise there, even village women are at 6.7%

If we break this down to women who go to clubs to have ONS with random guys this figure will rise to at least 15-20%..or more?

These are unprecedented levels of risk guys are willing to take to experience poosy paradise,in reality its like playing Russian roulette, I know there are condoms but common, how you gonna relax knowing odds of her having HIV are so high?

You get the same bodies in DR, minus HIV

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - RiskIt4Biscuit - 04-05-2019

Again with the hiv shit.
Unless you`re going full out Dracula, or raw anal is your thing, you should be more concerned about taking a cab down there. Or riding your bicycle home from work.

The actual risk of contracting the virus:

"A meta-analysis of three studies exploring the risk from insertive vaginal sex (inserting the penis into the vagina) was estimated to be 0.04% (equivalent to 1 transmission per 2,500 exposures).4"

0.04% chance. Then divide that by how often the condom breaks or slips off. Let`s say 1/100.
Then divide that again by your 15-20% of catching a aids ridden whore, instead of a clean one, in said Kampala nightclub.
You call that russian roulette?

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Poseidon - 04-05-2019

Quote: (04-04-2019 11:29 PM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

Kampala sounds tempting but after a quick google search...

https://www.afro.who.int/sites/default/f...tsheet.pdf

HIV prevalence among women living in urban areas (9.8%)
Twice as many women are affected compared to men and city women are the worst!No surprise there, even village women are at 6.7%

If we break this down to women who go to clubs to have ONS with random guys this figure will rise to at least 15-20%..or more?

These are unprecedented levels of risk guys are willing to take to experience poosy paradise,in reality its like playing Russian roulette, I know there are condoms but common, how you gonna relax knowing odds of her having HIV are so high?

You get the same bodies in DR, minus HIV

Might I interest you in a trip down to the pussy paradises below? No need for condoms, you'll be alright. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote:Quote:

HIV/AIDS prevalence estimates table

Eswatini (Swaziland) - 27.20%
Lesotho - 25.00%
Botswana - 21.90%
South Africa - 18.90%

Jokes aside, I've been to South Africa, and with the kind of booty running around that place, I'd go back.
Then again, I never raw dog. Not even girls I'm in a real relationship with, so..

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - nairobian - 04-06-2019

Quote: (03-30-2019 08:52 PM)Visigoth Wrote:  

CC following your lead. So far so good. Went to Bubbles and Big Mike’s Friday night. Drinks were great at both. Lots of T&A. Landed a local girl at Bubbles. She was a solid 6 or 7 but had a more college girl look. Ok tits, big ass thick legs. Met her on the patio deck. She is a local at Bubbles. Was able to talk her to my room, but could not seal the deal. She let me play with her melons and pet all over finger bang to get her off but nothing for me. Thought my Johnson was going to explode. Sent her home. Made a decision to not ratchet up little Goth to get some relief cause wanted to save for next day. Could hardly sleep with a tent going on under the blankets.

Saturday Kabalagala time. Hotel clerk arranged a matatu to take me to the action in Kabalagala. Locals call this area “Kab’s” for short. The matatu dropped us off at the mouth of Muyenga Rd. The road to narrow to drive and all the people in the street. I loved Kabalagala. Was told by locals should have come 2 years ago when the big clubs were hopping like DePosh. That alright. Kabalagala a lot of dive bars and clubs. Lots of energy. Huge clubs with loud music and quiet. Mainly loud. Rain off and on but these people party rain or shine. The women here off the chart! Definitely hookers here but not on every chair and corner. Dressed for less. Jaw dropped to ground drooling over these big hard bodies! African bodies are different. Strong and lots of curve. Definitely more attention here. Visited 7 clubs here finally went to Club Amnesia. Kind of upscale for Kabalagala but same vibe. I knew this was the place. Here or nowhere. Music loud and colored lights but could still see what was what. The girls in Kabalagala are more aggressive looking for action. There were a few hookers here who were trying to make time but ran them off. Saw this girl on the dance floor with a bad ass body and breaking that ass she was shaking so hard. Trying to figure out how to meet her. She had a short satin dress and no shoes. She saw I was starring her down and smiled at me. One of the only white faces in the crowd I was easy to spot. After the dance she came over to me. My Johnson woke up and knew this the one. We danced though I cant dance worth shit. Bought her some drinks but no where to sit so danced with the drinks. Crazy shit. After an hour started kissing on her and she was all in. Asked her if she wanted to see how we fit together back at my room? She was game. Before I forget, CC you know your shit! These African bodies are no joke. I asked her what cup size she was because her tits were huge. She told me she was not big, only a D cup. When she took her clothes off, as much as I wanted to jump in head first, I just wanted to look and rub my hands on that body. I don’t know how old she was, guess about 23. Not tall as the girl I met from the Afro website but damn ass tall probably 5’9”. To get at it, we did everything I could think of and my Johnson got happy a whole bunch of times! I just sent her home, told her I will call her. Probably will but not tomorrow cause I am going to Nile River. It was the best night of my life. I have never been with a black woman much less African. My brothers, it is an experience you have to experience cause can’t put in words. She seemed clean but used a rubber even for blowjob. Read on the forum some ass-wipe was trying to explain when not to use a rubber. Anyone coming to Africa and not using a rubber has a death wish, nuff said. She left my room about 2 hours ago. I still have a smile on my face and whole body vibrating. I have never had a night like that. I am convinced African women are superior in bed.

Tomorrow going to the Nile with one of the Afro women. CC going to follow your cue to the letter. Asked my hotel clerk about shuttle to the Nile from Kampala. He set me up for a FREE shuttle to Jinja tomorrow to see the source of the Nile. We are leaving at 0630 from the Red Chile Hideaway on a shuttle. Me and the Afro girl are going to spend the day. She thinks I am looking for the mother of my children so can’t wait. Did what you said, told her I am looking for my wife. She already asked me what I enjoy most having sex? My answer was with her! Following your advice. Day game and back to Kampala late afternoon. If she wants little Goth then it will be just her and me. She is beautiful! Great body too. She is more good looks but has a respectable T&A. Not like the first Afro girl but better face.

Fast question to the other members here. I am running out of days but do you think I should give the tall and big ass girl from Afro I went two days and nada another chance? I was close and might score I was close. Or do you think move on? I thought about maybe Thurs trying again. Anyhow almost 0500 so better get moving. My Afro girl #2 just text me. Keep you updated

As a Kenyan I can confirm Ugandan and Tanzanians are superior to Kenyan women-no contest. Visigoth,pls take that to heart! I'd hate for you to wash up in Nairobi expecting Kabalagala quality pussy!
Quote:Quote:

I wholeheartedly recommend Uganda then Tanzania, followed by Ethiopia and Kenya at a very distant third and fourth.
OP,is spot-good thread and CC,I wish I could rep you for this.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - nairobian - 04-08-2019

Captain_Crunch,how about Tutsis? I googled and it seems there's only this extremely entertaining thread about them.

tutsi women

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - KanoKnows - 04-08-2019

Quote: (04-05-2019 07:38 AM)RiskIt4Biscuit Wrote:  

Again with the hiv shit.
Unless you`re going full out Dracula, or raw anal is your thing, you should be more concerned about taking a cab down there. Or riding your bicycle home from work.

The actual risk of contracting the virus:

"A meta-analysis of three studies exploring the risk from insertive vaginal sex (inserting the penis into the vagina) was estimated to be 0.04% (equivalent to 1 transmission per 2,500 exposures).4"

You have to wonder about the accuracy of these stats though. If the odds are really that low of contracting the virus, why is there such a high infection rate. One condom breaking on the wrong girl could be all it takes it reality.

I must say I'm interested in following in CC footsteps. From the african girls ive met in the uk I have personally found they are far superior in bed and really knock how to rock a mans world.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - KanoKnows - 04-12-2019

I'm currently planning an african adventure. I have been known to fall for the tempation of the dark skin and big bootys once or twice lol. Met a girl from ghana in thailand a few years ago and damn that was the best sex ive had to date.

My current route looks like this Kenya > Rwanda > Uganda.
I'm looking at spending maybe 2 weeks in each country, but I'm just trying to work out a budget for the trip. It seems airbnb is the way to go in terms of accomadation over hotels.

Be grateful of any advice on a typical daily budget in kampala and nairobi Captain.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 04-15-2019

@Vizagoth:Ready for that update anytime, LOL. Honestly dying to hear how your last few days in Kampala panned out!

@KanoKnows: Will be more than happy to give you an idea of budgeting in Kampala. Work has been kicking my butt these past few weeks, and nodding off early when I return to the Homefront. However will respond gladly.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Rioja666 - 04-17-2019

How does Uganda compare with Kenya and Rwanda and Tanzania?

Basically I am looking to stay 1 month in just mostly on locatioon and just travel maximum 3- 4 hours to go on Safari and hiking.

I know there have been some answers already, but I don't seem satisfied by going to a city so crowded and loud and that does not even have a city park to relax inside like Kampala allthough I found Ugandan girls from videos I saw super super cute.

Would Rwandan ladies not be similar? Also Rwanda is extremely clean and beautiful and has lots of green areas. Maybe there are more Hike and nature activities around?

Kenya has the beach, but I hear there are so many tourists there, that do dodgy things with children and prostitution, that there is even something called Mchele that prostitutes put in the drinks of the men to rob them in the morning.

Is this too stupid to think of by going to Mombasa? Also the videos I see on Mombasa seem like pure chaos too, and not even mentioning the hassle (but that is purely on Internet Forum accounts, I have got no idea how it would be in reality). But it would be still nice as there is a beach, no need to say how amazing and relaxing the beach is compared too a loud city like Kampala.

And also the Safaris in Kenya are so wild and perfect, basically a must see as it is one of the 7. world wonders and close to Mombasa there is the Tsavo East and West National Parks which are also dope.

How about Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam? There is a beach and it looks very relaxed, but people cannot mostly speak English so how does one communicate with them not speaking Suaehli?
The Safaris in Tanzania are way too expensive in my opinion, I am not sure if I will be having fun in one of those parks if I know that every day costs 200 Dollars :/

But again in Rwanda it seems that there is a national park which is affordable the city is clean, but is it fun and are the people nice (in terms of not hassling and looking at one as a cashcow, rather being a friend and outgoing and having fun together).

Excuse my immense amount of Prejudices, I read contradicting things, and know that some African cities are known for Chaos, prostitution and hassle but maybe it is not even like that.
Just wanting to have a groundbase in one country ideally in one city and then have some cool activities all around and also keep having good friends and people of local background to chill and hang out.
Anybody with more experience will be very appreciated.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - nairobian - 04-18-2019

Quote: (04-17-2019 11:14 AM)Rioja666 Wrote:  

Basically I am looking to stay 1 month in just mostly on locatioon and just travel maximum 3- 4 hours to go on Safari and hiking.

I know there have been some answers already, but I don't seem satisfied by going to a city so crowded and loud and that does not even have a city park to relax inside like Kampala allthough I found Ugandan girls from videos I saw super super cute.

Would Rwandan ladies not be similar? Also Rwanda is extremely clean and beautiful and has lots of green areas. Maybe there are more Hike and nature activities around?

Kenya has the beach, but I hear there are so many tourists there, that do dodgy things with children and prostitution, that there is even something called Mchele that prostitutes put in the drinks of the men to rob them in the morning.

Is this too stupid to think of by going to Mombasa? Also the videos I see on Mombasa seem like pure chaos too, and not even mentioning the hassle (but that is purely on Internet Forum accounts, I have got no idea how it would be in reality). But it would be still nice as there is a beach, no need to say how amazing and relaxing the beach is compared too a loud city like Kampala.

And also the Safaris in Kenya are so wild and perfect, basically a must see as it is one of the 7. world wonders and close to Mombasa there is the Tsavo East and West National Parks which are also dope.

How about Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam? There is a beach and it looks very relaxed, but people cannot mostly speak English so how does one communicate with them not speaking Suaehli?
The Safaris in Tanzania are way too expensive in my opinion, I am not sure if I will be having fun in one of those parks if I know that every day costs 200 Dollars :/

But again in Rwanda it seems that there is a national park which is affordable the city is clean, but is it fun and are the people nice (in terms of not hassling and looking at one as a cashcow, rather being a friend and outgoing and having fun together).

Excuse my immense amount of Prejudices, I read contradicting things, and know that some African cities are known for Chaos, prostitution and hassle but maybe it is not even like that.
Just wanting to have a groundbase in one country ideally in one city and then have some cool activities all around and also keep having good friends and people of local background to chill and hang out.

Its been said before and Kenyan men will tell you-Uganda and Tanzania have better quality than Kenya. This is a hoe destination and mchele,roofies are a very real threat even for locals. Also in Uganda you can find Rwandese,specifically Tutsis,tall sexy bitches often clitolabially elongated like many Ugandans. If you see what looks like a strange butterfly where the pussy should be,don't cry!

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - TwinTurbo - 04-18-2019

Here in my Ghana datasheet I compare Uganda, Kenya and Ghana:
thread-71409...pid1893745

In Tanzania I only went to Zanzibar, which is not really "Tanzania" so I can't say.
From other travelers though, it sounds like Rwanda is by far the most boring of all these places.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 04-18-2019

Quote: (04-18-2019 09:27 AM)nairobian Wrote:  

Its been said before and Kenyan men will tell you-Uganda and Tanzania have better quality than Kenya. This is a hoe destination and mchele,roofies are a very real threat even for locals. Also in Uganda you can find Rwandese,specifically Tutsis,tall sexy bitches often clitolabially elongated like many Ugandans. If you see what looks like a strange butterfly where the pussy should be,don't cry!

LOL nairobian. You are speaking of the Labia being elongated. Trust me, you lost them [Image: confused.gif] You are correct, young Ugandan ladies are actually trained by their Aunties and elongating the Labia is part of the process. In case you are all wondering, the purpose of doing this (elongating the Labia) is to enhance sexual pleasure to the man.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - nairobian - 04-19-2019

Quote: (04-18-2019 10:39 AM)Captain_Crunch Wrote:  

LOL nairobian. You are speaking of the Labia being elongated. Trust me, you lost them [Image: confused.gif] You are correct, young Ugandan ladies are actually trained by their Aunties and elongating the Labia is part of the process. In case you are all wondering, the purpose of doing this (elongating the Labia) is to enhance sexual pleasure to the man.

Its only fair to warn dudes-imagine a dude straight from the West with no idea being confronted with a 2 inch clit and 4 inch labia! He'll think its a strange Ebola of the pussy or a weird African tranny scream and flee or hit it anyway and not tell anybody!
Btw,Rioja666,this is what you're looking for

http://threa...pid1967825

As a noobie,try to do more searching.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Rioja666 - 04-19-2019

Quote: (04-19-2019 01:58 AM)nairobian Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2019 10:39 AM)Captain_Crunch Wrote:  

Its only fair to warn dudes-imagine a dude straight from the West with no idea being confronted with a 2 inch clit and 4 inch labia! He'll think its a strange Ebola of the pussy or a weird African tranny scream and flee or hit it anyway and not tell anybody!
Btw,Rioja666,this is what you're looking for

http://threa...pid1967825

As a noobie,try to do more searching.

Hey brother, I have been doing so much research on these countries already, it seems like all of them are quite good, and all of them have some special things to have fun around.

It is just, that I have been doing research for too long and I am on a 4 month holiday now, whih I wanna start this week I searched here in this forum to compare these 4 countries with each other.

Nairobi: too crowded and busy and dirty, but how about going to a nearby town, city which is beautiful and not too small? Which one would jump into your mind here

Mombasa: Too chaotic too, it seems, has some bad reviews about european sextourism and prostitutes already hunting rich people in the hotels and also on the beach? (Please again bear with my prejudices, but what I have researched came out that indeed the relationship between tourists and locals is not always healthy, in being overcharged by beach boys or even harrassed, prostitutes putting mchele in the drink and robbing the person afterwards (horrible scenery to be exact, is this common or just a rare event?) and also its chaotic muslim state of being.
Surroundings of Mombasa seem to be too touristic and full of resorts, I don't like this a resort vibe as I find that the city loses its charm and becomes too focused on tourism.

Kampala: alright the videos I have seen on this video for me look like: car, motorcycles and way too many people in one square, also no city parks and green areas to relax in.

Entebbe might be a better option here, who would know if Entebbe is beautiful and fun? And also are the beaches around lake victoria amazing places to swim and meet people, or is it just Kampala that you can go out communicate and meet people?

Kigali: Looks nice, but also it is just a capital not sure what one could be doing there other than hotel and restaurants, it seems oddly clean, too clean to be exact, The ccontrary to the other cities where you would meet people on the streets and be able to daygame, I couldnt exactly meet people just walking around in Kigali going to the market and stuff, it looks more like a business city, (again maybe someone has more experience here)

Also how about the surroundings of Kigali? Are there beautiful cities around not too small, being able to make friends, and meet people ?

Dar es Salaam: Has beautiful beaches, but people mostly don'T speak English only Swahili, and also aside from the beaches it looks like another city with huge traffic problems.
Also the safaris in Tanzania are too expensive in my opinion
Does anyone know of budget safaris here?

Kenyan Safaris seem to be the most affordable, as opposed to national parks there are also conservancies which have an entrance fee way more affordable.
Conservancies as I understood it are national parks that are not government run, but run by tribes.

Who has got more infos on safaris in Uganda, Rwanda? I have calculated and saw that a conservancy safari would cost way less than the Murchison Falls Safari in Uganda.
In Rwanda there is also the Akagera National Park which is supposed to be very affordable too.

Who can help? Having done too much research but not being able to decide, as I wish to just stay in one location rather than travelling throough various countries.
Need to go this week, maybe a kind soul here has similar interest and knows to give some beautiful facts on these things [Image: smile.gif])
Also I am very interested in hearing beautiful African music and food. So far I found Rwandan music to be the most beautiful, and Kenyan music or Tanzanian I haven't really found a way to like it^^ But also I have not heard all of them, In which can one find nice places to sit and have beautiful music around or even go out of the city and hear the village people making beautiful music and dancing to it.

P.S. What does the Rwandan Genocide tell about the attitude of the locals? just 25 years ago neighbours killed each other daily.
Which one of these countries would you describe as the most peaceful in the attitude of the people, I will be travelling with my brother who is a very sensitive person and who has not have had experience with girls yet (as we live in a super conservative city full of old people), and on this trip we just want to have fun, experience amazing scenery and meet cute girls. Need to have intel on a place that is by far the most peaceful than the others, I know peace can be sought in other continents, but my dream is Africa [Image: smile.gif]

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 04-19-2019

@Rio: I think what would help is if you itemized your priorities. You provided a lot on good information, however, it jumps back and forth as to what your primary interests are and that most important. If you could provide a priority list that we could see what is most important to your trip it would be of great assistance. For example, please see below:

1) Safari's (Big-5, Gorilla's, etc.)
2) Sight-seeing (museums, shopping for original African hand-crafted art, historical monuments, etc)
3) Region of Africa interested in visiting? (you primarily show an interest in Eastern Africa, however West Africa may be of interest as well. What languages do you speak, French?)
4) Hooking-up and getting laid by tasty African ladies (or just hanging out with them and no entanglements). What kind of woman spins your prop (i.e., big butt/hips, boobs, tall, short, wild, submissive, etc)
5) Safety (Africa is not for the weak of heart - however, there are regions which are safer than other parts for sure)
6) Bang-4-the-Buck (budget becomes very important to many who have moderate means, did not calculate for unforeseen expenses, etc)
7) Developed infrastructure (cleaner, nicer hotels, paved roads, pristine beaches, etc)
8) Cultural events (visiting local tribes, ceremonies, etc)

The above is just a sample. When you can provide a better barometer of what you are looking most forward to in your adventure, you will receive more informed and valuable responses. Not everyone travels to Africa to get laid (I do but not most), as many want to take-in the culture. I have done all the above, which is why hunting for tasty African babes (my idea of Safari) never gets old to me. It is a new day, everyday! [Image: wink.gif]
5)

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Rioja666 - 04-19-2019

Quote: (04-19-2019 12:08 PM)Captain_Crunch Wrote:  

@Rio: I think what would help is if you itemized your priorities. You provided a lot on good information, however, it jumps back and forth as to what your primary interests are and that most important. If you could provide a priority list that we could see what is most important to your trip it would be of great assistance. For example, please see below:

1) Safari's (Big-5, Gorilla's, etc.)
2) Sight-seeing (museums, shopping for original African hand-crafted art, historical monuments, etc)
3) Region of Africa interested in visiting? (you primarily show an interest in Eastern Africa, however West Africa may be of interest as well. What languages do you speak, French?)
4) Hooking-up and getting laid by tasty African ladies (or just hanging out with them and no entanglements). What kind of woman spins your prop (i.e., big butt/hips, boobs, tall, short, wild, submissive, etc)
5) Safety (Africa is not for the weak of heart - however, there are regions which are safer than other parts for sure)
6) Bang-4-the-Buck (budget becomes very important to many who have moderate means, did not calculate for unforeseen expenses, etc)
7) Developed infrastructure (cleaner, nicer hotels, paved roads, pristine beaches, etc)
8) Cultural events (visiting local tribes, ceremonies, etc)

The above is just a sample. When you can provide a better barometer of what you are looking most forward to in your adventure, you will receive more informed and valuable responses. Not everyone travels to Africa to get laid (I do but not most), as many want to take-in the culture. I have done all the above, which is why hunting for tasty African babes (my idea of Safari) never gets old to me. It is a new day, everyday! [Image: wink.gif]
5)

Hey allright I'll try to priorite here:

1. Safari is a big must as i am a fan of the lion king and want to see the univserses finest creation.
Safari should be the most budget friendly as I am not rich. Best would be Safaris which are not crowded and have a very slow and peaceful pace, Walking safaris would be nice too.
There is just too many options just in Kenya alone, but how do Ugandan/Rwandan Safaris compare to that pricewise and adventurewise?

Seeing Gorillas would be fun too but I would not spend that money on seeing Gorillas, just too expensive, but having the rainforest nearby and being able to do hikings and forest stuff is definitely good, the problem about hiking Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Kenya again it is too expensive, as we are two brothers and that would be killing the fun of the hike while paying so much money.
Does Uganda/Rwanda have hike possibilities for cheap or free or cheap options in Kenya?
I mean there must be some adventure that dont cost a fortune^^

2. Sightseeing is not really interesting to me rather doing the nature adventures(hiking, Safari walking, Swimming..),

3.Westafrica would be nice, but my brother does not speak french, and Ghanas Visa procedure is too complicated and time consuming, as I need to go this week already. And the embassy reviews showed me that even an instant visa is not always processed correctly and many havent received their visa after months^^ Well at least with the embassy in our country here. Calling them also showed me that they dont really work correctly there, as they picked up once after calling 10 times and then the lady was very fast in hanging up too^^ xD
I also thought about the Gambia, but heard that the sextourism there is way too obvious (I like a discreet atmosphere, with discreet and nice people helping without asking for cash afterwards and I heard, could be wrong though, that in The Gambia everyone wants to be your temporary friend and then asking for money afterwards)

4. Allright here we go, I will travel with my brother, and my most concern is that he gets to know girls or even just one girl, he is a handsome person but has never had a girlfriend, as there is a real societal ignorance in my city full of conservative people that are way too complicated and he too shy or quickly giving up and I would like him to meet a girl that is honest and caring, and fun.
He is already texting with girls from all these countries and all seem to be very nice and very easy too, so the question is which ones are the most honest and real ones, and which ones have gotten too much into the prostitution route
I hear too many accounts of hookers in the bars and clubs and that for me is not even a possibility. He is in a phase in life, where he needs to find himself and actually receive some real love that he has never experienced until today.
Girls trying to poison him and rob him is definitely scary for me.

Best would be forgiving, honest and caring girls (I am expecting so much, but I am sure these girls do exist).

5.Safety of course is also important^^

6. The Budget would be for nature adventures and accomodation (these I found are mostly constant in all these countries)
But the nature adventures give me a headache here. Going on Safari for 200Dollars per person per day is definitely off budget for me, Gorillas of course way too off, and also the hiking on the famous mountains are also too expensive.

Not mentioning the lake Nakuru and Naivasha in Kenya, which also expect 50 Dollars per day per person.

That is insane [Image: smile.gif] There must be some hiking for free or cheap.

Developed infrastructure would be okay but no must, actually I saw videos on Kigali city, and it all seem way to clean and spotless to me.
I like the city to be normal and authentic, and people cleaning the gutter 5 times a day, I find that too much. A little bit rustical to show that people are down to earth would be fun.
But still maybe there is a town outside of Kigali which is more down to earth in that aspect.
It does not have to look like in India, just normal, nothing too extreme xD

8. Allright so if there is any region where ceremonies are celebrated that would be amazing too of course, but just having hospitable people is very very good.

Basically we are looking for a laid back place, with nature adventures which are accesible and affordable and also honest people (relatively honest because honest and dishonest does exist everywhere)
Also because of my brother being such a sensitive person, staying in Nairobi with all those loud matatus and the crazy traffic seems bad to me, allthough Kenya looks like a fun place, so prob someone knows about any surrounding area to accomodate or nearby the forests in town?? or the city of Naivasha with the lake closeby?

Kampala also look very loud and crazy, my brother would not feel comfortable there, neither me^^.
So what about Entebbe and the lake? Cool, fun good to swim in the lake? Bars, Clubs, girls?

Mombasa? Too touristy and too much hassle or laid back easygoing with honest people?
Dar Es Salaam? Laid back with people speaking English other than Swahili, or loud with traffic jams and communication is restricted?

I dont know about the surroundings of Kigali, the city itself does not look appealing but how about the surroundings?
Also how did the genocide reflect on the people and how is the attitude of the people, if they just 20 years ago killed their on neighbours on mass scale?

I know I have too many prejudices, but hopefully I'll drop them once I am there, just finding out which place would be the best/laid back with nice/fun/cool ladies.

I am actually taking a last minute flight tomorrow, as I have been researching for way too long, and the prices are mostly the same for all countries. All would be good but I am looking for the most laid back place indeed.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Brazilianguy - 04-19-2019

I´m actually talking to African women through a few dating sites just to have an idea of how they are.
I´m getting tons of matches and some of these girls are real cuties.
They seem to have a thing for white guys.
It seems too easy... they are too polite... too feminine... something smells fishy.

To be clear, no one´s asked me for money or anything, but they all want to date a white guy.
I´m not naive and I know perceived financial advantage has a lot to do with this.
But so far, chicks are super polite and sweet and just wanna talk and meet up.

This leaves me a bit suspicious. I´m just not used to having it this easy.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Akwesi - 04-19-2019

The main problem with some recent posts is people thinking they can figure out Africa just by reading about it online. It doesn't work like that. You have to be on the ground to get a feel for these places.

You also can't go to Africa with notions of people being either honest or dishonest, whore or madonna, real or fake. African reality is far more subtle than that, and even after years of trying to cope with that reality you still struggle to nail the damn jello to the wall. Africans not only think differently, they even feel differently.

We think we can communicate with them instantly from thousands a miles away, but really most of the time it's just talking past each other, as if in two different languages. It's like traveling back to the Middle Ages and thinking you can just figure out how to charge with a lance on horseback while wearing armor on your way to the battlefield. I say this as someone who's been with 100+ African girls. It IS easy to get laid. It is NOT easy to figure out what they are really trying to do.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Brazilianguy - 04-20-2019

Quote: (04-19-2019 07:46 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

The main problem with some recent posts is people thinking they can figure out Africa just by reading about it online. It doesn't work like that. You have to be on the ground to get a feel for these places.

You also can't go to Africa with notions of people being either honest or dishonest, whore or madonna, real or fake. African reality is far more subtle than that, and even after years of trying to cope with that reality you still struggle to nail the damn jello to the wall. Africans not only think differently, they even feel differently.

We think we can communicate with them instantly from thousands a miles away, but really most of the time it's just talking past each other, as if in two different languages. It's like traveling back to the Middle Ages and thinking you can just figure out how to charge with a lance on horseback while wearing armor on your way to the battlefield. I say this as someone who's been with 100+ African girls. It IS easy to get laid. It is NOT easy to figure out what they are really trying to do.

Akwesi, can you tell us a little about your experience?

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Rioja666 - 04-20-2019

Quote: (04-20-2019 04:33 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Akwesi, can you tell us a little about your experience?

Yes true honesty and dishonesty are relative and mostly rare occasions happening mainly in bigger cities.

The question about Africa is where is one supposed to go and have a great, fun time with beautiful scenery and landscape.
After all this is Africa, where the most beautiful sights arise from, and I just think spending time in a loud chaotic city like Kampala is sad.
So where in these beautiful countries is one expected to have fun, socialize alot and also have the beauty straight in your face. There must be so many good spots

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Alwaysready - 04-20-2019

Kampala is a shithole... pollution, overcrowded...

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Rioja666 - 04-21-2019

Howabout Zambia, Lusaka? Anybody been there?
How is the nightlife and how is the surrounding nature?
Are the Safaris cheaper than in Kenya?

How is the friendliness and relation to foreigners?

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - TwinTurbo - 04-21-2019

THIS 100%

Even with all that in mind though, I've spent about a year total split among 6 different African countries and I still think the vast majority of people in the continent are nice and welcoming people without ulterior motives, and some of the hottest / sweetest girls in the world are there - waiting to get picked up.

Super underrated - don't let random clips of news have you make broad and ignorant generalizations about the most diverse and largest continent of the world.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - TwinTurbo - 04-21-2019

Quote: (04-20-2019 11:21 AM)Alwaysready Wrote:  

Kampala is a shithole... pollution, overcrowded...

Compared to what, fucking Copenhagen? Come on.

By any subsaharan african standard, Kampala is pretty fucking sweet and a very easy place for a foreigner to hit the ground running and have a good time / interesting adventures.