Roosh V Forum
DNC Leak thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: DNC Leak thread (/thread-57198.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

DNC Leak thread - porscheguy - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 03:28 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Some Democrat eye bleach...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I looked up hot democrats and whoever this is, and Scar Jo were about the only options they got
Heather Graham. She's getting up there in age.

DNC Leak thread - DamienCasanova - 07-25-2016

She looks totally different than I remember, she used to be more blond but I guess she had a redhead phase too....regardless she's still a WB!

DNC Leak thread - Dr. Howard - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 03:29 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

I don't think anyone has brought this up yet. The events of the past year have made it clear that the DNC is an organization run exclusively by women. Is anyone surprised at the lapse in security? The unprofessional behavior? The mean spirited nature?

Its like an HR department up in there.

DNC Leak thread - budoslavic - 07-25-2016

DNC Employee Emailed Passwords Twice Over Hacked Server
Quote:Quote:

by Aaron Klein 25 Jul 201618

PHILADELPHIA – After first discovering and acknowledging that a website run by the Democratic National Committee was hacked in April, the same DNC press secretary sent out the password to the DNC’s system on the Committee’s possibly compromised email server not once but twice.

On April 29, 2016, Rachel Palermo, a DNC press assistant, sent an email to DNC staff alerting them, “We have been compromised! But it’s all ok.”

She was referring to Factivists, a “grassroots rapid response” website that challenges Republicans and is paid for by the DNC.

Palermo then proceeded to provide the hacked website’s password over the same DNC email server not once but twice.

“Here is our new password: HHQTevgHQ@z&8b6. It will now change every few weeks to prevent future issues. So as it is reset, I will forward it along,” she wrote.

Three hours later, Palermo informed DNC press staff, “We’re locked out again. I’ll advise when I have a new password.”

About two hours later, she sent out the password a second time on the same DNC email server. “New password: HQTevgHQ@z&8b6.”
It seems that the possibility her own email system had been hacked did not occur to Palermo.

Indeed, her emails were among those included in a Wikileaks release of nearly 20,000 hacked email messages from several DNC leaders.

Last month, the Washington Post reported the DNC realized in April – the same month of Palermo’s emails regarding new passwords – that their systems were seriously compromised.

Reported the Post:

DNC leaders were tipped to the hack in late April. Chief executive Amy Dacey got a call from her operations chief saying that their information technology team had noticed some unusual network activity.

“It’s never a call any executive wants to get, but the IT team knew something was awry,” ­Dacey said. And they knew it was serious enough that they wanted experts to investigate.

That evening, she spoke with Michael Sussmann, a DNC lawyer who is a partner with Perkins Coie in Washington. Soon after, Sussmann, a former federal prosecutor who handled computer crime cases, called Henry, whom he has known for many years.

Within 24 hours, CrowdStrike had installed software on the DNC’s computers so that it could analyze data that could indicate who had gained access, when and how.

Rachel Palermo
[Image: W2QWW8tW.jpg]

Amy Dacey
[Image: eayACnhy.jpg]

[Image: facepalm.png]

DNC Leak thread - RaccoonFace - 07-25-2016

Leaked memo: Sanders team wanted use of plane in exchange for backing Clinton

A leaked memo shows the Bernie Sanders campaign considered asking the Democratic National Convention for a private plane as part of his endorsement of Hillary Clinton to help “keep his movement energized.”

The memo, entitled ‘End Game’, was drafted on June 5, only two days before the California primary, and was obtained by BuzzFeed News after it was found in a Los Angeles hotel where Sanders campaign staff had spent the night.

It details the “key decisions” the Sanders campaign would face in the aftermath of the June 7 primaries and the options open to it to maintain the momentum behind the Vermont senator.

While many Sanders supporters were adamant for him to stay in the race, it’s clear from the memo that his campaign team knew this would be unlikely.

The team acknowledges that as the Convention draws closer its “leverage will diminish.”

“As we get closer to the convention the pressure from the Democratic Party to preserve unity will weigh more and more heavily on us rather than Clinton.”

It also adds that “some Sanders supporters/endorsers will also begin to call for a concession and some may goes as far as moving their support to Clinton."

One of the headings included in the four-page document is entitled ‘Fall Campaign’ and suggests that, prior to the DNC Convention, they should open negotiations with DNC leaders on how Sanders “can be most helpful” in the run-up to November’s general election.

One suggestion is that they should “request a plane and staff for a series of fall rallies in battleground states” and that it “would be paid for by the DNC.”

The rationale behind the request was that the more Sanders campaigned, “the more credit he can take for a Democratic victory and continue to keep his movement energized and in place.”

“It would also make great sense to focus on younger voters,” the memo reads. “Sanders can both help deliver a majority and take credit for it. Campaign for Progressive Supporters.”

The campaign says that “helping elect progressive supporters will extend the Sanders legacy and build progressive strength for future policy battles.”

The memo also outlines some of the “strategic decisions” the campaign faces, including whether they should force a roll-call vote for the nomination at the Convention and if they should concede before the event takes place.

In terms of the latter, a decision on the matter should, the memo states, “be done with planning and care.”

In terms of the convention itself, the team said that the Tuesday night should be “the Sanders night” and that during a prime-time speech he “would reinforce his impact on the party.”

Source: https://www.rt.com/usa/353124-sanders-me...ate-plane/

DNC Leak thread - TravelerKai - 07-25-2016

CNN PoliticsVerified account
‏@CNNPolitics
#Breaking: The FBI confirms they are investigating a hack into the DNC following the email leak

The kids on 4Chan a couple nights ago or so were punting around passwords for a few mailboxes belonging to the DNC. I bet a few idiots did that without using a Kali Linux boot distro + a VPN.

Tsk Tsk....

DNC Leak thread - TravelerKai - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 04:12 PM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

A leaked memo shows the Bernie Sanders campaign considered asking the Democratic National Convention for a private plane as part of his endorsement of Hillary Clinton to help “keep his movement energized.”

The memo, entitled ‘End Game’, was drafted on June 5, only two days before the California primary, and was obtained by BuzzFeed News after it was found in a Los Angeles hotel where Sanders campaign staff had spent the night.

It details the “key decisions” the Sanders campaign would face in the aftermath of the June 7 primaries and the options open to it to maintain the momentum behind the Vermont senator.

While many Sanders supporters were adamant for him to stay in the race, it’s clear from the memo that his campaign team knew this would be unlikely.

The team acknowledges that as the Convention draws closer its “leverage will diminish.”

“As we get closer to the convention the pressure from the Democratic Party to preserve unity will weigh more and more heavily on us rather than Clinton.”

It also adds that “some Sanders supporters/endorsers will also begin to call for a concession and some may goes as far as moving their support to Clinton."

One of the headings included in the four-page document is entitled ‘Fall Campaign’ and suggests that, prior to the DNC Convention, they should open negotiations with DNC leaders on how Sanders “can be most helpful” in the run-up to November’s general election.

One suggestion is that they should “request a plane and staff for a series of fall rallies in battleground states” and that it “would be paid for by the DNC.”

The rationale behind the request was that the more Sanders campaigned, “the more credit he can take for a Democratic victory and continue to keep his movement energized and in place.”

“It would also make great sense to focus on younger voters,” the memo reads. “Sanders can both help deliver a majority and take credit for it. Campaign for Progressive Supporters.”

The campaign says that “helping elect progressive supporters will extend the Sanders legacy and build progressive strength for future policy battles.”

The memo also outlines some of the “strategic decisions” the campaign faces, including whether they should force a roll-call vote for the nomination at the Convention and if they should concede before the event takes place.

In terms of the latter, a decision on the matter should, the memo states, “be done with planning and care.”

In terms of the convention itself, the team said that the Tuesday night should be “the Sanders night” and that during a prime-time speech he “would reinforce his impact on the party.”

Source: https://www.rt.com/usa/353124-sanders-me...ate-plane/

Well isn't this interesting. At this rate we might find out how much hush money he ended up taking at the end for his endorsement.

If we thought the Tea Party faction was pretty big of a deal, the Democrat party might actually split if this keeps up.

DNC Leak thread - Dr. Howard - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 04:12 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Within 24 hours, CrowdStrike had installed software on the DNC’s computers so that it could analyze data that could indicate who had gained access, when and how.[/i]

Rachel Palermo

Amy Dacey

These are the kind of women who demand expensive macbooks, yet the only software they use is a web browser.

DNC Leak thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 03:29 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

I don't think anyone has brought this up yet. The events of the past year have made it clear that the DNC is an organization run exclusively by women. Is anyone surprised at the lapse in security? The unprofessional behavior? The mean spirited nature?

Not to pat myself on the back, but I was the one who coined the phrase "Men grow up; women grow old."

This is something I found devastating after my divorce: The same *exact* immaturity that went on with girls at 15 was happening with woman at 45. I should have seen it coming, since it went on in the workplace as well. Once again: Our grandfathers knew instinctively what we all had to learn the hard way.

Anyway, it's pretty sobering to realize the people you thought were running a political party are basically the haggard versions of girls you knew in school way back when:

[Image: MeanGirlsSoundtrack.jpg]

DNC Leak thread - porscheguy - 07-25-2016

On Fox, they were talking about Hillary's interview on 60 Minutes last night. They didn't air the part of the segment where they asked about the email on TV, but it was on the online extra. The shill interviewer said her body language was that of genuine shock when he told her what the contents were. Fox said if she didn't know by then, it makes her look like an idiot and her entire organization incompetent for not prepping her for the interview.

DNC Leak thread - ivansirko - 07-25-2016

About two hours later, she sent out the password a second time on the same DNC email server. “New password: HQTevgHQ@z&8b6.”
It seems that the possibility her own email system had been hacked did not occur to Palermo.

Within 24 hours, CrowdStrike had installed software on the DNC’s computers so that it could analyze data that could indicate who had gained access, when and how.[/i]

Rachel Palermo

Amy Dacey

Crowdstrike could find out who is accessing the server but without any security protocols its like putting a camera at an open unlocked door.

I am convinced these pieces of human debris really thought their ideology was a protective vest. They would be the first to try and speak with the zombies...get an understanding of their grievances during the apocalypse before being eaten.

DNC Leak thread - BallsDeep - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 05:11 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

On Fox, they were talking about Hillary's interview on 60 Minutes last night. They didn't air the part of the segment where they asked about the email on TV, but it was on the online extra. The shill interviewer said her body language was that of genuine shock when he told her what the contents were. Fox said if she didn't know by then, it makes her look like an idiot and her entire organization incompetent for not prepping her for the interview.

DNC Leak thread - kaotic - 07-25-2016

A new addition came out:

[Image: attachment.jpg32813]   

DNC Leak thread - El Chinito loco - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 04:12 PM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

Apparently all it really takes to bribe Bernie is to let him have his own jet so he can pretend to be one of those moguls he sees on TV.

No integrity whatsoever just like I figured. All in it for the money.

DNC Leak thread - budoslavic - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 04:38 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Rachel Palermo

Amy Dacey

These are the kind of women who demand expensive macbooks, yet the only software they use is a web browser.

No question about it. And they are obviously ditzes.

Even though we have no way of knowing what type of tools hackers used to access their email system, I wouldn't be surprised if they used a Linux-based operating system - i.e., Kali Linux, BackBox, DEFT, etc.

Below is some screenshots I took of DNC and GOP websites. The red bordered tells us what kind of servers they are using. However, sometime a website would show an operating system like what DNC's doing.

[Image: pweswPi.png]

[Image: mMNEpjX.png]

Remember the dnc.org domain in the leaked emails? When I entered dnc.org, it is currently inactive or dead. It could be why they changed their domain to democrats.org when they realized their server was compromised.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-1235-1409002967-17.gif]

DNC Leak thread - nomadbrah - 07-25-2016

GOP on that frenchcorporation Python time.

DNC Leak thread - mpr - 07-25-2016

Quote: (07-22-2016 10:32 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Just crazy.

[Image: CoA7h_TWcAgjKDV.jpg]

[Image: I8450U.jpg]

DNC Leak thread - Off The Reservation - 07-25-2016

DNC Leak thread - philosophical_recovery - 07-25-2016

[Image: CoO6dP8VMAAUvAO.jpg:large]

DNC Leak thread - Nineteen84 - 07-25-2016

That time the DNC called Obama 'fucking stupid':

[Image: attachment.jpg32827]   

DNC Leak thread - TravelerKai - 07-26-2016

Quote: (07-25-2016 11:56 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

That time the DNC called Obama 'fucking stupid':

Former President Clinton spoiled alot of people, especially Democrats. Not only was he a workaholic, but he was notorious for waking up at 3AM to work. His extroversion fueled him. Bush was nowhere near Clinton's level of activity. He went to bed at 9PM or 10PM. Obama goes to sleep around midnight, but his attitude toward the Democrat party has been very consistent with, "If I need you, I'll call you." Most knew this by 2012, hence that lash out...

DNC Leak thread - TravelerKai - 07-26-2016

I'll also add that it is supposed to be the president's job to help raise money for the party. They do not all view it the same way though. Some "lame duck" (means in their last year), presidents will help out for the next guy, but some will not bother at all. Bush was kinda strange. He campaigned hard for more Republican congressmen starting around his second term if I recall correctly, and it paid off by getting a Republican controlled House even up till now. He never got to enjoy the fruit of that labor as much as he probably hoped to, but I'm sure his party is grateful for it. Might be some of the reason he has been very quiet like a retired man these days.

DNC Leak thread - eradicator - 07-26-2016

PHILADELPHIA – After first discovering and acknowledging that a website run by the Democratic National Committee was hacked in April, the same DNC press secretary sent out the password to the DNC’s system on the Committee’s possibly compromised email server not once but twice.

On April 29, 2016, Rachel Palermo, a DNC press assistant, sent an email to DNC staff alerting them, “We have been compromised! But it’s all ok.”

She was referring to Factivists, a “grassroots rapid response” website that challenges Republicans and is paid for by the DNC.

Palermo then proceeded to provide the hacked website’s password over the same DNC email server not once but twice.

“Here is our new password: HHQTevgHQ@z&8b6. It will now change every few weeks to prevent future issues. So as it is reset, I will forward it along,” she wrote.

Three hours later, Palermo informed DNC press staff, “We’re locked out again. I’ll advise when I have a new password.”

Indeed, her emails were among those included in a Wikileaks release of nearly 20,000 hacked email messages from several DNC leaders.

Last month, the Washington Post reported the DNC realized in April – the same month of Palermo’s emails regarding new passwords – that their systems were seriously compromised.

Reported the Post:

DNC leaders were tipped to the hack in late April. Chief executive Amy Dacey got a call from her operations chief saying that their information technology team had noticed some unusual network activity.

“It’s never a call any executive wants to get, but the IT team knew something was awry,” ­Dacey said. And they knew it was serious enough that they wanted experts to investigate.

That evening, she spoke with Michael Sussmann, a DNC lawyer who is a partner with Perkins Coie in Washington. Soon after, Sussmann, a former federal prosecutor who handled computer crime cases, called Henry, whom he has known for many years.

Within 24 hours, CrowdStrike had installed software on the DNC’s computers so that it could analyze data that could indicate who had gained access, when and how.

Rachel Palermo

Amy Dacey

Rachel might be a total airhead, but looks like she can suck a good dick. WB. Would not give her my email password

DNC Leak thread - budoslavic - 07-26-2016

Via https://twitter.com/GSElevator/status/74...3690107904
[Image: ClgXe-oVYAU6py9.jpg:small]

DNC Leak thread - philosophical_recovery - 07-26-2016

Reddit speculates on who leaked:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/...16391.html

A 27-year-old man who worked for the Democratic National Committee was shot and killed as he walked home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C., police and his family said.
Seth Conrad Rich died after he was shot multiple times on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, three blocks east of Howard University Hospital, police said.
"Worst nightmare," Rich's mother, Mary Rich, said by phone.
Mary Rich said police told her family her son may have been the victim of an attempted robbery.
He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it.
"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said.
"They took his life for literally no reason. They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life," Mary Rich continued. "They hurt the community, and they hurt the long-term possibility of what he could have done."
Rich lived in the neighborhood, Acting Capt. Anthony Haythe of the Metropolitan Police Department's homicide branch said at a news conference Monday morning.
Tiger Kills Woman at Drive-Through China Wildlife Park
Fifth District police officers were patrolling the area about 4:20 a.m. when they heard gunshots, police said.
Neighbor Mike Mueller said he also heard the shots.
"I heard two sharp gunshots, very quickly. I looked at the clock and it was 4:19," he said.
When police arrived on Flagler Place, they found Rich suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The Omaha, Nebraska, native was taken to a hospital, where he died.
Police have no witnesses and are searching the area for surveillance video footage, Haythe said. The acting captain said he could not comment on whether the killing was related to recent robberies in the area.

Reddit https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comme...two_shots/

OK, so we all know Debbie Wasserman Schultz (DWS) was the co-chair of Hillary's 2008 presidential run, where she lost the nomination to Obama. So, in order to lock down the nomination for 2016, Hillary was able to get DWS in charge of the DNC and manipulate it from within. That's the theory anyway, except....
In order for this to work, they would first have to, not only get the DNC chair to step down, but also get them to recommend DWS for the position. The Clinton's would have to promise something to that person, something more prestigious than being head of the Democratic party. So who was that person and what did they get in return?
It would appear that Donna Brazile was in-line to get the position, but she was only the interim chair after the previous chair left, served only one month. According to this, http://rulers.org/usgovt.html#parties, the previous chair of the DNC prior to DWS was Tim Kaine.
Thanks to proudcanadian3410875 for the comment
Edit: banned from /r/news and /r/hillaryclinton for spamming this
Edit: banned from /r/Reddit for one day because of this spamming but apparently I can edit! Be back in a day or two

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/8930 Found this email which covers Kaine passing the torch to DWS in April 2011. It says Kaine was only Gov of Virgina at that time and looking to run for Senate in 2012. The VA Senate race in 2012 ended up being the most expensive in the country that year with outside groups alone contributed over $50million. Source: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/201...nate-race/ I checked funding for the Senate race in 2012 and it looks like the top individual pac downer was Crossroads GPS. http://www.opensecrets.org/races/summary...cycle=2012 That year Tim Kaine was the number 2 funded politician by that group (to the tune of 10.6 Million) behind only Obama. http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/indexpen...cycle=2012
This doesn't prove anything other than... somebody really wanted Kaine to win that senate seat.