Roosh V Forum
High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs (/thread-32452.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Stirfry - 04-25-2017

Quote: (01-15-2017 11:33 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2017 05:16 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: gettyimages-460123212_master.jpg?quality...=all&w=740]

Let's put the guy's name up at least. Not every guy here, especially some of the non-Americans, can recognize all the male celebrities.

It's Bruce Springsteen with Patti What's-her-face.

Even when she was younger, she was batting up SMV-wise:

[Image: 2D74526B00000578-3274242-image-m-82_1444946023979.jpg]

I probably shouldn't mention this because it's just a rumor, but good friends of mine live in New Jersey in the same small-ish town as Springsteen and used to see him at their gym quite often (this was a few years back, but apparently he was known for working out a lot). The rumor was he was hooking up with some of the women exercising there, as well as others. I suspect he fits into that category similar to the soccer players- of a guy who wants a nice normal stable marriage with kids, but is getting plenty on the side.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - balybary - 04-25-2017

[Image: 2048x1536-fit_brigitte-trogneux-emmanuel-macron.jpg]

Macron, favorite candidate for France presidency, and his 64 years old wife.

Age difference 24 (in the wrong direction), her face was remade but science can't do miracles.

Maricón met her at 15 when she was her teacher .

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Chowder Head - 04-25-2017

^^^^see page 14, post 335.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Robert High Hawk - 04-25-2017

^ That's been posted before on this thread, but frankly it deserves to be posted twice to remind people how screwed France is if he gets elected.

There is so much bullshit around their relationship.

They first started dating when he was fifteen and she was forty.

She was married at that time, and did not divorce until 3 years later.

Her oldest son from that marriage is TWO YEARS OLDER THAN HIM.

He was also a classmate of Macron at the time. Imagine how humiliating that must have been for him at that time.

None of the above made it into the glowing recent article about their relationship in the Washington Post.

This is disgusting.

We are entering into depravity in political circles rivaling that of ancient Rome.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Transsimian - 04-25-2017

Quote: (04-25-2017 06:52 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

He was also a classmate of Macron at the time. Imagine how humiliating that must have been for him at that time.

No no no, her daughter was Macron's classmate. Maybe that's worse, as he passed up the hotter younger version

[Image: 3F8AC69700000578-4438296-Miss_Trogneux_i...721424.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ry-me.html

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Teutatis - 04-25-2017

This thread is a constant stream of WTFs, what's wrong with these guys? But like Zelcorpion said, they're the exception.

This guy is doing it right

Quote: (04-25-2017 10:51 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: ugly-guys-who-married-supermodels-u2.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - rudebwoy - 04-26-2017

^Isn't that Harvey Weinstein?

He is worth a lot of money, so I am sure that NEVER crossed her mind.

She is hot. WB

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Svoboda - 04-26-2017

Quote: (04-25-2017 04:30 PM)balybary Wrote:  

Macron, favorite candidate for France presidency, and his 64 years old wife.

Age difference 24 (in the wrong direction), her face was remade but science can't do miracles.

Maricón met her at 15 when she was her teacher .

[Image: laugh3.gif]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Kid Twist - 04-26-2017

Instantly becomes less hot standing next to that jabba creature (Weinstein), when it's that far off, it just yells out whoring

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Geomann180 - 04-27-2017

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:49 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Instantly becomes less hot standing next to that jabba creature (Weinstein), when it's that far off, it just yells out whoring

At least it's not a picture of them in Dubai.

G

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Vill@in - 04-27-2017

Quote: (04-25-2017 10:48 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

This guy is doing it right

So is Al Pacino. He's 77 and she is 38. Nice body on her.

[Image: 29bee34ab5.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Khan - 05-01-2017

Quote: (04-25-2017 06:52 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

^ That's been posted before on this thread, but frankly it deserves to be posted twice to remind people how screwed France is if he gets elected.

There is so much bullshit around their relationship.

They first started dating when he was fifteen and she was forty.

She was married at that time, and did not divorce until 3 years later.

Her oldest son from that marriage is TWO YEARS OLDER THAN HIM.

None of the above made it into the glowing recent article about their relationship in the Washington Post.

This is disgusting.

We are entering into depravity in political circles rivaling that of ancient Rome.

It's also worth emphasizing that we're not talking about just any country, but France. A country where it was always quite normal, and almost even expected, for Presidents to be players who pull tail left and right while maintaining a wife and kids facade at home. The country's motto could very well have been All the President's Women. Call it a Romance macho culture, whatever.

Francois Hollande jumped from one mistress to another. During his presidency the country had two First Girlfriends, because he never officially married. He was even caught traveling on a scooter to meet his mistress.

Nicolas Sarkozy had mistresses on the side, married a fashion model, and even caused the break-up of his ex-wife's previous marriage.

Jacques Chirac had numerous, but relatively discrete affairs.

Francois Mitterrand had a mistress for 32 years, who lived mere 10 min away from his residence. He banged many women and had several unrecognized children.

Valery Giscard d'Estaing was quite open about his exploits, and it remains a matter of debate whether he banged Princess Diana, as he himself boasted.

If you went further into history, you'd find many other interesting details about French leaders and their sexual lives. Napoleon III even had a personal secretary whose job was to arrange women for him. And there is a strong hint he understood Game very well in one of his famous sentences: It is usually the man who attacks. As for me, I defend myself, and I often capitulate.

And if I recall correctly, there was even one French President in the late 19th century who died while fucking his mistress.

If you compare all that to Bill Clinton's sex scandal, for example, you'll see that the French are quite forgiving, if not approving in this regard. And now this. They're going to elect a closet fag with a strong Oedipus complex for President. It truly is a Copernican shift, the degeneracy has reached a whole new level.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - balybary - 05-01-2017

Quote:Quote:

And if I recall correctly, there was even one French President in the late 19th century who died while fucking his mistress.

Félix François Faure was President of France from 1895 until his death in 1899.
He died while fucking his mistress in the Élysée Palace, probably because he used a dangerous aphrodisiac.

From Wikipedia
Quote:Quote:

Faure died suddenly from apoplexy in the Élysée Palace on 16 February 1899, while engaged in sexual activities in his office with 30-year-old Marguerite Steinheil. It has been widely reported that Felix Faure had his fatal seizure while Steinheil was fellating him, but the exact nature of their sexual intercourse is unknown and such reports may have stemmed from various jeux de mots (puns) made up afterward by his political opponents. One such pun was to nickname Mme Steinheil "la pompe funèbre" (wordplay in French: "pompes funèbres" means "death care business" and "pompe funèbre" could be translated, literally, as "funeral pump"). George Clemenceau's epitaph of Faure, in the same trend, was "Il voulait être César, il ne fut que Pompée" (another wordplay in French; could mean both "he wished to be Caesar, but ended up as Pompey", or "he wished to be Caesar and ended up being blown": the verb "pomper" in French is also slang for performing oral sex on a man);

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Sisyphus - 05-20-2017

Here's Trey Anastasio from Phish with his wife (on his right).

[Image: 6.185367.jpg]

I doubt this board is a huge haven for supporting Phish but regardless of what you think of the music his net worth is something on the order of $75 mil and he has unlimited access to young, slutty, and gorgeous females. There are some real head scratchers in this thread; I have to assume that with musicians there's a (possibly) tacit agreement that there's a lifetime pass for side bitches, otherwise I don't see how this shit could be possible.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-20-2017

< That musician looks like a Beta Nice Guy. Wealth, power or fame sometimes don't change men enough. Usually you wonder about it, but there are plenty of rich guys who rather prefer to be divorced 5 times and give each wife millions.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Sisyphus - 05-20-2017

Quote: (05-20-2017 01:49 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

< That musician looks like a Beta Nice Guy. Wealth, power or fame sometimes don't change men enough. Usually you wonder about it, but there are plenty of rich guys who rather prefer to be divorced 5 times and give each wife millions.

Beta definitely. Nice guy, maybe. I just don't see why you'd go into music in the first place if not to bang as many young girls as possible before your dick stopped working.

Playing scales and arpeggios for hours every day. Sitting in a room by yourself all day to write some songs. For what? Dedication to the pure expression of art? No thanks. According to Wikipedia this guy has been married to this chick for 23 years and procreated with her twice. It wouldn't even take any more effort to bang the sluts, they just swarm like insects.

Do these guys "prefer" to pay out these divorce settlements or have they truly not advanced themselves at all despite their success? Why would anyone put themselves through that unnecessarily?

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - 911 - 05-20-2017

Quote: (05-20-2017 02:12 AM)Sisyphus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2017 01:49 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Beta definitely. Nice guy, maybe. I just don't see why you'd go into music in the first place if not to bang as many young girls as possible before your dick stopped working.

Playing scales and arpeggios for hours every day. Sitting in a room by yourself all day to write some songs. For what? Dedication to the pure expression of art? No thanks. According to Wikipedia this guy has been married to this chick for 23 years and procreated with her twice. It wouldn't even take any more effort to bang the sluts, they just swarm like insects.

Do these guys "prefer" to pay out these divorce settlements or have they truly not advanced themselves at all despite their success? Why would anyone put themselves through that unnecessarily?

You're really projecting here. Guys like that Phish dude are the
people who get it right and manage to keep a family together.
He's basically a dork who married his dorky GF, this combination
often yields happy, stable relationships. His music sucks, but it
looks like he does get the important stuff. Kudos to him for having
done that in what is a pretty unstable professional that doesn't lend
itself well to a stable family life.

Fuck the Greek alphabet, this is the kind of guy you should try
to emulate. Lust as the main driver in your relationship choices
is bound to fail in the long term. The modern hetero ideal ("all
about the notches") is basically what the gay lifestyle is, or the
modern hamster female lifestyle, which has been set for them by
gay males who write stuff like Sex and the City or other soaps.

Lust in a relationship will taper off over time. The stability of
relationships over time will depend on deeper aspects that actually
get stronger over time:

[Image: slide_16.jpg]

[Image: fluctuations01.png]

The graphs don't mention children and family, but I would guess
they are a key component of the attachment/commitment curves
above.

Nah - as we mentioned before - we give guys a pass for being married to their mothers of their children at times long before being rich and famous. He created a happy stable family and maybe he fucked a few women on the side, but his wife lets it slide.

You also have to take into account that Game and Red Pill is not taught in school as it should be. You don't have Seduction professors and Red Pill psychology teachers telling you all about male and female nature and how to be the best man that you can be.

What would be the family life of that guy with his mental Blue Pill Nice Guy conditioning if he went always for the hottest piece of ass he could get? (Due to his sexual market value he could get serious pussy.) My bet is that he would be 5 times divorced and have kids by 5 model ex-wives. Sure - he would have hot sons and daughters, but the daughters would be fucked up and the sons likely not far behind - also he would be much much poorer. Maybe he would be drinking heavily by now and looking forward to an early grave.

Who gets less of a pass are men like Paul McCartney who get played by one-legged gold-diggers, but even in Paul's case we can also blame the Blue Pill. John Lennon was entrapped by the same thing.

The world would look utterly different when Red Pill and Game would be taught everywhere. Then you get a natural patriarchal society all without even traditions and ancient rules which tell you to behave a certain way without explanation. Honestly I see no society on Earth that has explained it fully and that bases life on it. Gender relations would be revolutionary better due to that knowledge. Sure - women would get a massive shock to be open books to men and their entire mystique would be utterly unmasked by every man out there, but at least it would be finally honest.

But I am not holding my breath. Neither the globalist elite nor women would want this to happen, since they don't like their non-ruling men to be truly masculine, they have no desire in promoting stable families and relationships and they sure as hell don't want women to be accepting their role as submissive women. It will be globohomo propaganda UEBER ALLES, because that serves THEM way more.

About the main topic though, can't top Geert Wilders, his wife is a (pretty large) piece of work. To his credit, he's been with his mini-fridge of a wife for a quarter century (though apparently, he only sees her once a week for "security reasons"), but you have to wonder about a guy who portrays himself as a fighter for the Dutch nation who might have had his pick of tall thin great-looking babes ending up with a woman who isn't even of northwestern european stock...

[Image: aef3468b-a530-43a4-881f-9eeb328adb2a?wid...height=374]

Quote: (05-20-2017 03:38 PM)911 Wrote:  

About the main topic though, can't top Geert Wilders, his wife is a (pretty large) piece of work. To his credit, he's been with his mini-fridge of a wife for a quarter century (though apparently, he only sees her once a week for "security reasons"), but you have to wonder about a guy who portrays himself as a fighter for the Dutch nation who might have had his pick of tall thin great-looking babes ending up with a woman who isn't even of northwestern european stock...

[Image: aef3468b-a530-43a4-881f-9eeb328adb2a?wid...height=374]

[Image: 6a00d8341c60bf53ef01156f6aca11970c-500wi]

First of all White is White - I am certain that DNA-Nazis will ride around the regional patterns, but there is simply not enough difference. Even the IQ-gap after the fall of the Hajnal line disappeared in 70 years completely.

She is a Hungarian.
[Image: wilderslosbol.jpg]

Also Geert Wilders no extremist as he is called. They call everyone far right now.

He does not advocate for a genocidal Nazi policy, but a predominantly White Europe, which is honestly ABSOLUTELY NORMAL FOR EVERY NATION ON EARTH!

As for his views about Islam to be best banned completely in the West - I agree with it. Islam should be banned worldwide long-term - even the Middle East will be much happier off if that cult is gone. Geert Wilders is just ahead of his time.

[quote] (05-20-2017 03:52 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[quote='911' pid='1574928' dateline='1495312729']

[Image: 6a00d8341c60bf53ef01156f6aca11970c-500wi]

First of all White is White - I am certain that DNA-Nazis will ride around the regional patterns, but there is simply not enough difference. Even the IQ-gap after the fall of the Hajnal line disappeared in 70 years completely.

She is a Hungarian.
[Image: wilderslosbol.jpg]

Also Geert Wilders no extremist as he is called. They call everyone far right now.

He does not advocate for a genocidal Nazi policy, but a predominantly White Europe, which is honestly ABSOLUTELY NORMAL FOR EVERY NATION ON EARTH!

As for his views about Islam to be best banned completely in the West - I agree with it. Islam should be banned worldwide long-term - even the Middle East will be much happier off if that cult is gone. Geert Wilders is just ahead of his time.[/quote]

Whether Wilders is an extremist is debatable, but I think it would be preposterous to put him in the same class as real European patriots like Marine le Pen. What is less debatable is whether he is a traitor to Holland, or at least someone who is totally beholden to a foreign power, a power whose interest is to flood Europe with muslim immigrants.

That picture of Wilders was taken in a kibbutz. He is closely connected with Israeli culture and their secret service. We know this because he's admitted that much informally to fellow party official M.B. Kwint-de Roos while tipsy. Here is Kwint-de Roos written notorized statement about her conversation at that dinner with Wilders:

[Image: Kwint-de-Roos-brief-WILDERS-702x1024.jpg]

(Google translation: )

"By this the undersigned M.B. Kwint-de Roos (MBK) and J.A.W.F. Kwint (JAK) Following: After the music had ceased to play {at that dinner}, some VVD MPs, Personnel and Group staff still wandered and singing songs.
In addition, GW {Geert Wilders} found it appropriate to give in the ears of MBK on muted tone Israeli songs to the audience followed by private-minded notices shown below in short.

• GW is the son of a Dutch Indian father and a Dutch Jewish mother
GW was recruited by an Israeli Intelligence Service, received a hard training in Israel and even tortured.
• GW traveled during a holiday, during the Kerstreces, in an old Volkswagen on its own by Syria.
GW has both a Dutch and an Israeli passport.
GW's career is not defined by himself but by others. It goes so far that, according to his words, both the separation of his first wife and hell marriage with his present wife was "arranged" without his intervention.
GW asserted his claim by saying, "How do you think I came here and I'm still a member of the Chamber." I'm still too young, first, Hoogenvorst after me, there's nothing I need to do!
When MBK noted that, in a gray past, JAK also had contacts with an intelligence service, GW suddenly became a staple knocker and expressed the following threat:
"If you ever mention our conversation, that's very dangerous for you and your husband".

The guy is a patriot all right, but just not for Holland or Europe. I guess his marriage to the hungarian mini-fridge (that he sees only once a week, "for security reasons") is part of his work deal, makes sense...

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-21-2017

Come on - this is just hearsay crap.

Everything is racist of the kind of Everyone who is Anti-Islam is an Israeli Mossad agent.

You have zero proof of that.

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Is-pro-Isr...ews-484121

Also - you are blowing this thread away from the topic - thus you can respond in the migrant thread. Pym Fortyun and Theo van Gogh were both killed by a Muslim and a Marxist. They were liberal in comparison to Wilders.

The Jewish lobbies are all for mass immigration. The only thing that you have is Geert Wilders Jewish grandmother. Some kind of printed word-page that is put up on the wall does not make it truth.

Also don't divert the topic. Wilders was married to an attractive Hungarian woman and not a mini-fridge! She grew fat later on and he barely sees her now, so I guess she gets what she does for raiding the fridge.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - AManLikePutin - 07-01-2017

Harry Kane's soon to be wife.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-07-01-at-13.46.34-640x400.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-01-2017

Quote: (07-01-2017 04:14 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

Harry Kane's soon to be wife.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-07-01-at-13.46.34-640x400.jpg]

Not an example - she gained a lot of weight after the birth of their first child, but she is already working on slimming down.

Also seems like he met her quite some time ago and while not the prettiest thing, I would not call her ugly:

[Image: nintchdbpict000275929441.jpg?w=448&strip=all]

post birth, but working out:

[Image: 3DCC3BB300000578-0-image-a-46_1488281187606.jpg]

the press are already making fun of her, so I guess she will slim down fast

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - AManLikePutin - 07-01-2017

^ Wasn't aware they had a kid recently. Explains the fat thighs.

But yea, in pre-pregnancy photos, she looks like an above average English girl.