Roosh V Forum
The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet (/thread-29228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Kale_anonymous - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-28-2018 02:30 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

You asked me if you should travel to Laos just to get the flag. That is retarded. I posted plenty of info on SEA. Do what you want with it. And you thanked me.

You never even answered my polite pm regarding these "videos" you speak of that I was genuinely curious about. Roll solo all you want no one cares I roll solo erday. However, your posts about using girls in Manila come off like a solo one time use dueche as usual and all you do is add to foreigner stigma

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Travel Museums - 01-28-2018

Yes I’m the only RVFer on tinder giving cock carousel sluts their daily dose of cock. And it poisons the well for all the nice guys on here trying to romance the stone. That’s funny. One man wrecking crew ruining STInder for everyone in cities all over the world. All over. Intercontinental champ. I squirt their pussies like a champion. Pretty much every one says best sex of her live. If anyone gets used its me. I love it when they tell me I’m the only foreigner on tinder with a six pack too. Priceless. I’m sure when I show up in the massive city of Taipei and start swiping it will make a quantifiable difference for the veteran guys who have it on lock. It makes perfect sense. By all means don’t answer my question about where to stay and let’s continue to derail this wonderful thread.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Suits - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-27-2018 11:53 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Nobody cares. So where is the bear place to rent in Taipei?

[Image: adult-grizzly-bear-1024x768.jpg]

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - JWLZG - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-28-2018 01:03 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Damn this is a funny way of asking me out on date... I’ve met other community members in person. I’ve heard things said about high repped members that didn’t surprise me. People calling them fags in person and making medical diagnosis like so and so is a good guy by depressed, etc. Feeling compelled to rep guys they met and didn’t like but still out of fear and all the cliques and alliances. It’s all pissing contest bullshit I have zero interest in. I prefer rolling solo and doing my own thing. I can think and act for myself. I enjoy making nuanced points and having cognitive dissonance.I meet other people when I’m already out if I’m in the mood. I’m usually pretty tired though. If you want to come at me like a gentleman and invite me to meet in a private message that’s fine. I can count on one hand the amount of times guys want to come at me with some private questions and show class. I’ve lost count at the times posts skim, misinterpret, exaggerate, etc. I’ll be in Macau this week if you would like to meet. With all the posting I do it’s pretty easy to meet me if you want. Or you can play detective and skim posts. Hilarious. Can’t wait to spend time with you.

[Image: 21zba4.jpg]

Quote: (01-28-2018 06:43 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Yes I’m the only RVFer on tinder giving cock carousel sluts their daily dose of cock. And it poisons the well for all the nice guys on here trying to romance the stone. That’s funny. One man wrecking crew ruining STInder for everyone in cities all over the world. All over. Intercontinental champ. I squirt their pussies like a champion. Pretty much every one says best sex of her live (sic). If anyone gets used its me. I love it when they tell me I’m the only foreigner on tinder with a six pack too. Priceless.

The sad part is that you actually believe all this.

I’m sure when I show up in the massive city of Taipei and start swiping it will make a quantifiable difference for the veteran guys who have it on lock. It makes perfect sense. By all means don’t answer my question about where to stay and let’s continue to derail this wonderful thread.

So spake the fountain of Asian game, who can make submissive nubile 10s kowtow in awe before his massive cock that holds sway over the beauties of the Far East.

Why bother stooping to ask us lowly RVFers for their pleibeian advice?

By all means don’t answer my question about where to stay and let’s continue to derail this wonderful thread.

Clearly this is the only abode in Taipei fit to house your harem showcasing every colour of the Orient.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - worldtraveler3 - 01-28-2018

All this guy does is send a pm to other members and says “they lack of class”.

I wonder why people keep responding to his “ where to rent in thamrin residences” threads.. Seems like feeding instagram “stars” to me.

Oh wait he is gonna send me a pm too now.
Is there a block button?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Suits - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-28-2018 01:03 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

I’ve met other community members in person.

And yet not a single forum member has repped you based on the meeting.

When you say "community members" are you referring to RVF community members?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - StackGsMan - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-28-2018 02:30 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

You asked me if you should travel to Laos just to get the flag. That is retarded. I posted plenty of info on SEA. Do what you want with it. And you thanked me.

Ok, aside from everyone else that is calling you out, now you are just trolling in a manner that is "retarded" or you actually might be autistic. I haven't deleted the PMs, I can copy and paste the whole thing in less than a minute, but that'd be a bit much. Here is your one line response and the first line of my response to you:

"You want to travel to Laos just for a random bang? To get the flag?? That’s retarded."

"Thanks for the advice bro, solid. That was sarcasm fyi."

You know there was more after that line response, a good two paragraphs. Where I described how I am not saying I want to go there for a flag only, as I did in the initial PM, but my MAIN priority is getting a lay. I even said shit about your idea of taking a rented dirt bike/motorcycle sounds great.

Are you for real autistic? Do you think I was actually thanking you for calling me retarded, whether your autistic mind thinks you were actually calling the plan retarded or me personally retarded? What does that was sarcasm FYI mean, and certainly the rest of the PM?

I thanked you in the first PM for the info on the board about Laos and was polite. That is the whole point of my previous post in this thread. You claim people aren't polite by PM, yet when I was you acted like a total prick. Dude, just don't answer a PM if you disagree with something in it...

Now aside from that nonsense, let's look at you logically. In the Philippines thread you have made long ass posts about how the Philippines basically sucks ass in terms of women (aside from all the other shit you talk about it that has riled up members that are there long term). You have said the women are shit looking and you're not interested, yet you say you have even done four chicks in a day.

Bruh, if you put your hand on a hot stove and it burns you don't put your hand back on that same stove. By your own words you say the girls suck there, yet you seem to keep fiending for "cock carousel" poosy.

You realize you are the same guy that called me retarded for asking about information that mentioned getting a flag, when the point was to avoid jail time, deportation, and a fine. You can't even agree with yourself with your own actions.

I will readily admit I am going the Manila, for example, to get laid (NOT the only reason in case your autism meter starts bugging). I had two new notches here in America last week, and I haven't even been pursuing new girls and just sitting around smoking and even posting here instead. I could stay where I am and get laid, yet I admit, yes I'd like to go there and "do these four a days that this genius Travel Museums does". Haven't even been there. I'm not going to go to a new country, banging tons of women for virtually zero dollars as you described after they deliver themselves like pizza, and continue to do that all the while complaining about the girls in the country and random shit like infrastructure and basically calling people on the forum who live there fools. Did you travel to Manila thinking they would be flying around in hover cars on roads paved in gold? I mean I haven't even been to that part of the world and I've read something along the lines of "shit concrete jungle SEA city with horrible traffic" many times on this forum and about different cities around the region, not just Manila.

You should probably line up all your tinder lays along the horrible roads and other infrastructural atrocities and create a labor camp. That way they will lose the weight you keep complaining of and the roads will finally work properly so you can be at peace Mr. I obviously went to Southeast Asia to find inner peace by visiting temples (sarcasm again, in case you don't realize it, because you sat in Manila by your own account banging random uggos instead of sitting in a temple saying oooommmm).

I get difference of opinion, truly do. I've had and continue to have a different opinion than a lot of people here even going back to a thread I made about how to get rid of a virgin I had banged. But you do realize you are dealing with human beings right? Of all people this is coming from the guy that another member mentioned was behaving in a way worthy of honor killing for banging a virgin with no intention to stay. I mean I get that women kind of like the cold asshole type, but if you are for real like this and I was a chick that had come over and slept with you I'd probably run out of the room screaming before I got the sense that you were going to put me in the oven as both a punishment for having two extra pounds of fat on my stomach and as a sauna like treatment while you pondered why the Philippines has such bad infrastructure.

I don't even use the autistic thing much with people, but yeah you seem a bit off let's say.

Aside from that, I've only read two threads in the past week in the travel section and in both of them you have multiple members telling you to stfu.

I have nothing to gain by any further posting toward you about anything. Don't even really care about the Laos PM nonsense. The only reason I brought it up is because of a stupid comment you made about impolite PMs, and now it seems like you've released the anti troll masses of Roosh V highly repped members.

Travel to a museum that will give you common sense and help you understand your condition. Maybe on the way try not to bang 4 Filipinas a day all the while complaining and becoming disgusted by a guy wanting a flag (gosh, he sounds like a perverse sex tourist for wanting a single damn lay... *notices girl in corner crying* hey, Filipina of the day #3, go home I don't like your face or your "fat" body).

Anyway, best of luck to you. Just please don't go punching traffic cops in the face because they direct traffic.

I'm going to sit around smoking now and wait on my trip to SEA to get laid. I know, I'm a total shithead.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - zatara - 01-28-2018

Everything you need to know about Travel Museums can be obtained by reading this hilarious thread: thread-63375.html

I'm shocked he still thinks he can get away with claiming to be a big baller traveling the world "banging multiple 6-8s a week" here when 6 months ago he was posting threads about being desperately in love with a prostitute.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - kaotic - 01-28-2018

Guys at this point just report this incel and he'll get banned soon enough.

Half his stories don't make sense or are very suspect, I'd never want to meet this troll and I suggest others don't either.

Dude talks about being a chad thundercock big baller alpha but can't pines after a girl who basically used him and another dude at the same time and got played.

At most he probably sponsors these girls (as previously shown) or pays to play.

He's got 0 credibility as far as I'm concerned.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - StackGsMan - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-28-2018 05:18 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Guys at this point just report this incel and he'll get banned soon enough.

Half his stories don't make sense or are very suspect, I'd never want to meet this troll and I suggest others don't either.

Dude talks about being a chad thundercock big baller alpha but can't pines after a girl who basically used him and another dude at the same time and got played.

At most he probably sponsors these girls (as previously shown) or pays to play.

He's got 0 credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Kaotic, your posts catch my eye quite a bit. No opinion on what you said in the quote overall and who am I to say anything anyway.

Not that it matters or has any bearing, but I think its good to hear TM if just to get a different view on things. I actually found some of his posts in the more obscure threads pretty useful.

Lots of guys fuck up with girls at some point given enough opportunities. Let's just exclude the guys that date few women in their entire lives, which are apparently a lot of the earth if the whole 7-10 notches in a lifetime average for men is true, but given enough volume of approaches and dates and lays and relationships and what not pretty much every guy will fuck up to some extent along the way, no matter how small.

As with everything in life, if you are introspective about the things you do and the consequences I think it is fair to say a man learns more from loss and failure in general than from his wins. Sure, it won't help to take L's all day every day, but learning what not to do especially in a field like game where there is no absolute manual for every scenario is a big part of things.

Iceberg Slim, by his own account, had two failures, one significant and the other at least humorous, that are telling. He was sleeping with a former whore before he became an actual pimp who was getting dicked by half the city as well as her "husband". He not only learned a lot sexually from it (trip around the universe if you've read the autobiography), but despite the fact that he was already involved in the world of "grime" he was still very naive relative to what he became. The fact that he ended up in prison again because she so masterfully turned the tables on him was actually the reason and time that he basically had the game handed to him. This guy, who is most famous as making/getting women to whore to give him cash, was giving the D up for free and in my opinion was actually sprung on the sex and had his ass handed to him sexually, in terms of street smarts, and in terms of his freedom when HE made the move against her to begin with.

The other story, which I think is very informative as well but most people would think is funny, is that he tried to go part gigolo and in the future pimp on a cross dresser. Not sure if the story is true or just added to his career of writer at the time for dramatic effect, but if I understand what he means in that part by anabasis correctly either the cross dressers dick or his level of insanity was even greater than Slim's own. That's like almost sleeping with a ladyboy in Thailand after feeling on his Adam's apple. Funny, true? Don't know.

The only guy I've ever met personally outside of my regular life from any pickup or game or red pill related internet forum, and the same guy that actually told me about Iceberg Slim for the first time in my life, has as of some years ago gotten famous for his role in sex work. I met him about a decade ago. I've never met Iceberg Slim, and this guy definitely has his own style of game, but he literally makes his living (a very decent one) based on what he makes off women, so his game is up there.

This dude told me the first time I met him and has even publicly said how even when he was in his late 20's, after what I believe was a lifetime of being a natural, and could pull and hold relationships with model looking girls, he only got serious about figuring out women and truly got his game up because he couldn't figure out why he was curled up the the fetal position crying over a girls he didn't even want to continue being with. Maybe he was pulling the wool over my eyes himself if for no other reason than to make me feel better about myself, but he gained nothing at least monetarily from knowing me.

I believe him and how many guys here can even say they haven't taken at least one major L with women.

Travel Museums adds value if for no other reason than to know what not to do. I haven't read all that many of his posts so I may regret saying this, but I think some of it at least actively adds value.

Its just a bit much to say the grass is purple when everyone else sees green and be quarrelsome about it. I do the same though, so meh.

Since I won't be visiting Taipei on this trip I'll get out of this thread now and off the Travel Museums hate trip.

Wow.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - kaotic - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-28-2018 07:14 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Kaotic, your posts catch my eye quite a bit. No opinion on what you said in the quote overall and who am I to say anything anyway.

Not that it matters or has any bearing, but I think its good to hear TM if just to get a different view on things. I actually found some of his posts in the more obscure threads pretty useful.

Lots of guys fuck up with girls at some point given enough opportunities. Let's just exclude the guys that date few women in their entire lives, which are apparently a lot of the earth if the whole 7-10 notches in a lifetime average for men is true, but given enough volume of approaches and dates and lays and relationships and what not pretty much every guy will fuck up to some extent along the way, no matter how small.

As with everything in life, if you are introspective about the things you do and the consequences I think it is fair to say a man learns more from loss and failure in general than from his wins. Sure, it won't help to take L's all day every day, but learning what not to do especially in a field like game where there is no absolute manual for every scenario is a big part of things.

You've got every right to say what you want, no ill will from me.

But when multiple people have messaged me about this, pointed to threads of theirs, multiple people have neutral repped him, and suspect he's a troll - it deserves a call out.

It degrades the quality of the forum and threads created here.

Why not just create a TM disappreication thread? I’ll pop in and post there. No need to derail every master travel thread.

It’s one of the things that makes reading 50 page master threads so difficult. Half the thread is guys arguing with each other over stuff that his little to do with the destination of the thread.

So I’m clearly a troll not worthy of an answer. But for the benefit of others may we discuss the merits of Daan vs Xinyi vs Shida areas in Taipei?

I read the driest months are Dec & Jan. Now going into Feb and Chinese New Year. Probably going to be crowded and not the beat time to travel there? I usually try to avoid CNY in China.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Transsimian - 01-29-2018

Ignoring the troll, how is the CJayride shitstorm affecting things?

It seems the entire media and legions of virgins are waging a holy war against one silly American twitch streamer for littering and having idiots commenting on his stream.
https://www.ettoday.net/news/20180114/1092622.htm

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - atlant - 01-29-2018

Compared to what has happened before (Turkish dude raping girls, the Canadian who tried robbing a 7-11, the guy beating his gf on the street, the David Bond thing, the list goes on) it's another blip on the radar among many.

Foreigner reputation in Taiwan has always been less than stellar (not surprising since it's only outdone by Thailand when it comes to foreigners pulling idiotic shit), it's just that most people take Taiwanese people's politeness at face value and can't speak Chinese and so have no idea what locals write about foreigners when among themselves.

It helps that the whole country has a massive inferiority complex and is desperate for foreign validation, otherwise I suspect the whole "friendly Taiwanese" facade would have broken down already, and you couldn't really blame them for it. Therefore I absolutely have zero respect for anyone who contributes to this perception, no matter how trivial or silly you consider stuff like this and no matter how complicit the Taiwanese media are in blowing it out of proportion - foreigners should know better period. It only makes it harder for all of us who genuinely want to settle and live in Taiwan in the long term.

Quote: (01-29-2018 05:11 AM)atlant Wrote:  

It helps that the whole country has a massive inferiority complex and is desperate for foreign validation, otherwise I suspect the whole "friendly Taiwanese" facade would have broken down already, and you couldn't really blame them for it. Therefore I absolutely have zero respect for anyone who contributes to this perception, no matter how trivial or silly you consider stuff like this and no matter how complicit the Taiwanese media are in blowing it out of proportion - foreigners should know better period. It only makes it harder for all of us who genuinely want to settle and live in Taiwan in the long term.

The guy did more to promote Taiwan's reputation and identity overseas than Taiwan's entire diplomatic service, and they still turn on him.

I really have given up caring for Taiwan, they've made their own mess.

Streaming himself sitting in a jacuzzi in a dinky love motel with bikini clad girls - you're right, the tourism bureau should be deeply appreciative of his promotional efforts.

Guy was in Taiwan for a while. He knew exactly what the reaction would be. You reap what you sow.

Quote: (01-29-2018 06:44 AM)atlant Wrote:  

Streaming himself sitting in a jacuzzi in a dinky love motel with bikini clad girls - you're right, the tourism bureau should be deeply appreciative of his promotional efforts.

Guy was in Taiwan for a while. He knew exactly what the reaction would be. You reap what you sow.

He's made years worth of tourism and culture videos on his twitch channel.

If a Chinese person streamed himself relaxing with friends in an Australian jacuzzi or littering, do you think he should be threatened and driven out of the country? And no, I'm no longer going to call them by their preferred name. I loved my time in Taiwan, and up until this month, considered it a wonderful, friendly and distinct culture, but since a significant amount of them are acting like racist idiot ultranationalistic Chinese 愤青, that makes them no different from racist idiot ultranationalistic Chinese 愤青.

To think I was actually considering moving there. I have spent considerable time learning their language to a higher level of fluency than CJ, but now I see that was all a waste.

When a country turns on its biggest friends and advocates, what reason is there to care about a country?

If you think low class attention whores like that are the country's "biggest friends and advocates" I have honestly nothing left to discuss. It does sound like Taiwan is not the right place for you.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - yankeetravels - 01-29-2018

I gotta defend Taiwan a bit here. I've been here a couple times and honestly, I don't know what you're talking about with the people issues Transsimian. The reason Taiwanese tend to separate from the foreigners is the same reason that we do it in the West. Our cultures are very different and most foreigners don't even attempt to learn Mandarin, which is the language 90+% of the locals speak.

I've stayed in all parts of this country and from my experience, it's still very good. These people have national pride and are proud to be Taiwanese. If anything, the inferiority complex comes from China because of the claim battle, their history, and China being the much bigger country that they won't directly admit are afraid of coming in and taking it back over.

Taiwanese are also pretty honest people compared to other parts of Asia. It's the only country I've been to where nobody has ever tried to rip me off. It's a bit more westernized than the rest of Asia, but the best summary is that they want to put a more respectable version of Chinese culture out there (because Chinese are not well-liked in Asia) and they drop pinches of Japanese and American culture in there.

If you are willing to, I'd recommend giving these people a chance. They're smart and respectable people that work hard for what they have and are honestly a hidden gem in the world.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Zerdame - 01-29-2018

I've personally been to Taiwan multiple times. I have stated the claim before that if I were to ever have an Asian wife, Taiwanese women would be a strong contender.

Taiwanese people are generally nice and polite, they're essentially Chinese people with Japanese hospitality. To be honest, Asian media can be pretty rough on foreigners,especially white. South Korean, Chinese, Japanese and many other Asian countries' media LOVE to portray the white guy as this no-good sexpat because that is the stereotype and history has proven, people enjoy letting their stereotypes be proven true.

Its one of the difficulties that a white male faces while living in Asia regardless which country they live in. Not defending him but look at David Bond, he's one good example of Asian media lapping up his stories for ratings and views. Regardless of the cause of this phenomenon, the reality is that it isnt changing anytime soon, if you have issues with this, Asia is generally a hard place for you to be long term.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 01-29-2018

Quote: (01-29-2018 07:45 AM)atlant Wrote:  

If you think low class attention whores like that are the country's "biggest friends and advocates" I have honestly nothing left to discuss. It does sound like Taiwan is not the right place for you.

Yeah I've met this CJ guy several times. He's a passive tool with a punchable face. I wouldn't take his videos or opinions too seriously.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - AneroidOcean - 01-29-2018

Quote: (01-28-2018 10:58 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Why not just create a TM disappreication thread? I’ll pop in and post there. No need to derail every master travel thread.

It’s one of the things that makes reading 50 page master threads so difficult. Half the thread is guys arguing with each other over stuff that his little to do with the destination of the thread.

So I’m clearly a troll not worthy of an answer. But for the benefit of others may we discuss the merits of Daan vs Xinyi vs Shida areas in Taipei?

I read the driest months are Dec & Jan. Now going into Feb and Chinese New Year. Probably going to be crowded and not the beat time to travel there? I usually try to avoid CNY in China.

Peak autism is when you try to shame members trying to do a service to the forum (by calling you out) into not posting anymore low value arguing when literally your last post was a single word and added zero to the discussion:

Quote: (01-28-2018 09:07 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Wow.

I suggest a name change to "Travel Hypocrite." Good luck in Tapei RvF'ers.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Super_Fire - 01-29-2018

Quote: (01-29-2018 05:11 AM)atlant Wrote:  

Compared to what has happened before (Turkish dude raping girls, the Canadian who tried robbing a 7-11, the guy beating his gf on the street, the David Bond thing, the list goes on) it's another blip on the radar among many.

Foreigner reputation in Taiwan has always been less than stellar (not surprising since it's only outdone by Thailand when it comes to foreigners pulling idiotic shit), it's just that most people take Taiwanese people's politeness at face value and can't speak Chinese and so have no idea what locals write about foreigners when among themselves.

Wait, so maybe my latest tattoo wasn't such a good idea after all:

[Image: p02-171023-taiwan.jpg]

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Travel Museums - 01-30-2018

Gstacks your plan for Laos sounds full retard. I kindly told you that. You’d rather have me sugar coat or straight up lie to you? You said you appreciate my dissenting opinion on this board.
-
Pardon my terse response and if saying your objective is retarded. But honestly man... You said you read my posts in Laos. But you’re still asking about doing a ridiculous bang mission to an agricultural communist country with draconian hookup laws. Are you trolling me?

I quote:
“Really only interested in a bang mission in this country. Hell, I doubt I can, but if possible I'd love 10 notches in 10 days there.”

Seriously WTF?

And you’re taking about Iceberg Slim...
I remember my mom using that book to relate to her students.

We used to read our favorite lines to each other and laugh our asses off. Mine was:

“Now gimme that scratch between your titties bitch.”

That shit still has me rolling. For Halloween one year I was a even pimp with my moms fur coat and a bolero hat and cane. I got in trouble for saying that line over and over to stangers instead of trick or treat. I was even carrying around the paperback like it was my holy man bible.

Thanks for defending me. But Iceberg Slim, really?