Roosh V Forum
How many flags have you got? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How many flags have you got? (/thread-2057.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

How many flags have you got? - sr_peligroso - 05-05-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 12:38 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Based on what I know the flag comes from where she was born only. I think the only exception would be if the girl was born during her parents vacation that was a short trip and she never really went back to that country.

The reason where she was born makes sense is because even if she wasn't raised there, she was probably raised with a lot of the values that her parents had from that country. Take a Mexican born American raised girl. How often do these girls not speak Spanish? How often have they not visited or at least conversed a lot with their family back in Mexico? You get my point, so where they are born is where the flag is.

I was thinking the same thing. I was hoping maybe other wise as the flag count would be way higher. I guess I need to now go back to the drawing board and recount...

How many flags have you got? - sr_peligroso - 05-05-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 01:05 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Gonna be brutally honest... 0 Flags.
Seventeen years old but a late bloomer - it's bound to happen soon as hell, I'm new to the game but learning swiftly

Hey man we all gotta start at 0...but 17 is not a late bloomer at that age I was still pooping pimples in the mirror. You're years ahead of where I was!

Go get em tiger

How many flags have you got? - lonewolf1992 - 05-05-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 01:41 AM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2017 11:16 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

The only thing I know is I need badly these flags before I die:

1.Middle eastern flag, Iranian girls and some pakistani girls are smoking hot.
2.Indian flag, Yes I know most of those girls are ugly as hell, but I've seen some high-caste women who look wow.
3.British flag, I want to hear that accent close to my ears.

I may be able to give you some useful advice on getting the Iranian flag. If you're interested let me know.

Please do mate, but I don't know if being from south america would make a difference.

How many flags have you got? - StackGsMan - 05-06-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 08:18 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2017 01:41 AM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2017 11:16 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

The only thing I know is I need badly these flags before I die:

1.Middle eastern flag, Iranian girls and some pakistani girls are smoking hot.
2.Indian flag, Yes I know most of those girls are ugly as hell, but I've seen some high-caste women who look wow.
3.British flag, I want to hear that accent close to my ears.

I may be able to give you some useful advice on getting the Iranian flag. If you're interested let me know.

Please do mate, but I don't know if being from south america would make a difference.

This isn't the proper thread. Either hit me up by pm or start a thread about Iranian girls in the proper section and I'd be happy to answer any questions or give suggestions.

In fact I can start a thread in the Game section myself, I just don't know how many people care. If it sounds like a good idea tell me and I will throw a thread up.

How many flags have you got? - Mr Pancho - 07-15-2017

Chadian, central african, ethiopian, Nigerian, camorounian, Niger, Senegal, French, Norway, Thai, Indonesia, Mexican, USA, Korean, ecuadorian,

only 15, thought more, maybe I am forgetting?

How many flags have you got? - Mr Pancho - 07-16-2017

Quote: (07-15-2017 11:50 PM)Mr Pancho Wrote:  

Chadian, central african, ethiopian, Nigerian, camorounian, Niger, Senegal, French, Norway, Thai, Indonesia, Mexican, USA, Korean, ecuadorian,

only 15, thought more, maybe I am forgetting?

kenyan and fillipina,, how could I forget?? So 17

How many flags have you got? - goncalo999 - 07-16-2017

Portuguese (61)
Spanish (2)
French (4)
Polish (2)
Romanian (3)
Brazilian (1)
German (1)
Japonese (1)

How many flags have you got? - Stakes Is High - 07-16-2017

USA
UK
Romania
Australia
Tasmania
Brasil
Colombia
Germany
Mexico
Nepal
Italy
Spain

How many flags have you got? - WashedUPVet - 07-16-2017

Quote: (07-16-2017 09:32 PM)Stakes Is High Wrote:  

USA
UK
Romania
Australia
Tasmania
Brasil
Colombia
Germany
Mexico
Nepal
Italy
Spain

Have to respect a man with a Nepaleese flag. Hopefully a thread exists for this encounter.

How many flags have you got? - player king of lisbon city - 07-16-2017

17, I'm 21 years old.

Portugal
Brazil
Spain
UK
France
Italy
Poland
Russia
Belarus
Ukraine
Moldova
Bulgaria
Romania
Turkey
Vietnam
Venezuela
Kazakhstan

How many flags have you got? - wi30 - 07-16-2017

Damn. You guys are impressive. I only have 3. If there's any consolation I have a decent number of U.S. state flags.

United States
Japan
Brazil

All 3 were in the U.S. I've only been to Canada and Brazil (with current girl and flag). Met current girl here in Denver while she was working as an au pair. Now she's back on a student visa. The Japanese girl was fresh off the boat as an exchange student. Randomly assigned roommate of a girl I knew who was throwing a party back in college. From introduction to bang was about 1 hour. Quickest lay and she barely spoke Engrish.

How many flags have you got? - Stakes Is High - 07-17-2017

Quote: (07-16-2017 09:49 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

USA
UK
Romania
Australia
Tasmania
Brasil
Colombia
Germany
Mexico
Nepal
Italy
Spain

Have to respect a man with a Nepaleese flag. Hopefully a thread exists for this encounter.

This is actually my most cherished flag. Royalty.

Her mother was the princess to the monarchy.. She rebelled and left the country as a flight-attendant. Got preggo in Australia and had this chick in Nepal early 80s. About 7 to 8 years in, there was some kind of coup that ousted the royal family. The royal family now lives between India and Australia.

The first time we made love (or what felt like love at the time) was during a 3am skinny dip session in a lightning storm, off the coast of Sri Lanka, in Hikkaduwa. We spent a magical 10 days with a paid driver through the country. I was 24, she was 31, 5'9", DD.

How many flags have you got? - johnwain - 07-17-2017

In no order or preference. Helps travelling a bit!
England
Scotland
Australia
New zealand
PNG
Kenya
Eritrea
France
Russia
Philippines
Thailand
Malaysia
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
India
Vietnam
Hong kong
Singapore

In no order/preference. Fair few were mixed race but went with country most associate with.

How many flags have you got? - WashedUPVet - 07-17-2017

Quote: (07-17-2017 01:01 AM)Stakes Is High Wrote:  

USA
UK
Romania
Australia
Tasmania
Brasil
Colombia
Germany
Mexico
Nepal
Italy
Spain

Her mother was the princess to the monarchy.. She rebelled and left the country as a flight-attendant. Got preggo in Australia and had this chick in Nepal early 80s. About 7 to 8 years in, there was some kind of coup that ousted the royal family. The royal family now lives between India and Australia.

The first time we made love (or what felt like love at the time) was during a 3am skinny dip session in a lightning storm, off the coast of Sri Lanka, in Hikkaduwa. We spent a magical 10 days with a paid driver through the country. I was 24, she was 31, 5'9", DD.

This is why I come here. Epic back story. +1

How many flags have you got? - Themin - 07-18-2017

Decided to try and cast my mind back that far [Image: biggrin.gif]

UK (England, Scotland)
Italy
Spain
France
Israel
Cech Rep.
Netherlands
Ukraine
Poland
Thailand
Japan
Ireland
Sweden
Finland
Turkey
Norway
Colombia
USA
Mexico
Brasil
Romania
Senegal
Germany
Austria
Australia

as for numbers on some of those countries, I'm too old to remember [Image: biggrin.gif]

How many flags have you got? - PanzerTape - 07-21-2017

Canada, USA, Indonesia, Cambodia. I think that's that.

How many flags have you got? - Putin Closes - 08-05-2017

34 Countries and counting. Nothing exotic as Nepal... Albanian living abroad?

How many flags have you got? - Putin Closes - 08-05-2017

Quote: (02-01-2017 10:18 PM)wolfer Wrote:  

Togo
Canada
Australia,
Brazil
Colombia
Peru
Ukraine
Poland
Thailand
Sweden

Togo. Poster must deliver on the story behind that.

How many flags have you got? - Mortay - 08-07-2017

Brazil, Thailand, Vietnam, Colombia, Mexico, United Kingdom, Philippines, Canada, USA

How many flags have you got? - HannibalBarca - 08-09-2017

Quote: (07-17-2017 01:01 AM)Stakes Is High Wrote:  

USA
UK
Romania
Australia
Tasmania
Brasil
Colombia
Germany
Mexico
Nepal
Italy
Spain

Brilliant! Working on my own Nepalese flag at the moment. Would put me a shade closer to the 20s.

How many flags have you got? - Selembao - 08-09-2017

Europe (4)
France, Germany, Belarus, Ukraine

Americas (1)
United States

Asia (9)
Uzbekistan, China, Taiwan, HK, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia

Africa (20)
Mali, Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Gabon, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, South Africa, Madagascar, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan, Kenya, Eritrea, Ethiopia

Africa consists of 55 independent nations, and I'm motivated to get 8 more flags from there, so I would cover more than half of that continent. Most wanted: Egypt, Central African Republic, and Sao Tomé & Principe.

How many flags have you got? - Putin Closes - 08-09-2017

Quote: (08-09-2017 04:32 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

Europe (4)
France, Germany, Belarus, Ukraine

Americas (1)
United States

Asia (9)
Uzbekistan, China, Taiwan, HK, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia

Africa (20)
Mali, Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Gabon, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, South Africa, Madagascar, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan, Kenya, Eritrea, Ethiopia

Africa consists of 55 independent nations, and I'm motivated to get 8 more flags from there, so I would cover more than half of that continent. Most wanted: Egypt, Central African Republic, and Sao Tomé & Principe.
The hell you doing in South Sudan and Guinea Bissau? UN mission? NGO?

How many flags have you got? - Selembao - 08-11-2017

^ None of those girls I met in their respective home countries.

How many flags have you got? - Akwesi - 08-11-2017

Quote: (08-09-2017 04:32 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

That is really weird, I have the exact same goal except I thought it was 54 countries so 27 would be enough. I'm stuck at 16 for now. Most wanted: Djibouti.

How many flags have you got? - Selembao - 08-11-2017

^ Indeed it is 54 independent countries. I counted Western Sahara as well which is member of African Union.