Roosh V Forum
The Los Angeles thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Los Angeles thread (/thread-16165.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Los Angeles thread - kenny_powers - 03-29-2013

Quote: (03-29-2013 07:12 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Side note anyone have a date idea for Easter Sunday? Most places are closed I believe, trying to figure out what to do in this town.

You should look into some SWPL / Hipster scene activities. Bottom dollar says you will find some cool bar or organized group doing Easter egg hunt booze activity with cute girls.

The Los Angeles thread - InternationPlayboy - 03-29-2013

Quote: (03-29-2013 06:20 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Also notice how no one here is jonesing to go to Mexico or Guatemala to bang the sorts of Latinas that migrate here in mass numbers. Plus the hottest girls of every ethnicity often only go for alphas of the same feather.

I think Mexico gets shit on too much because of the fatties that immigrate to the states. But there are loads of beautiful women in Mexico. I actually want to go back at some point in the next couple years to check it out again, as I was young when I was there. A good buddy of mine was living down there for 4 years and couldn't get enough of the girls. He prefers them over Brazilian or Colombian girls.

The Los Angeles thread - TheBMan - 03-29-2013

Interesting thread for me - I live in DC but just got back from a 2 week stint in CA w/a side trip to Vegas for 2 days. I went to Xs on Monday night - one of the hot nights, also industry night - and can honestly say I have never seen so much hot pussy in one place before in my entire life. Not in Miami, not in LA, not in NYC, not in Eastern Europe, anywhere. Since I was suited up (thanks G) and posted up at the bar most of the girls were very open and easy to talk with. Mostly all the smokin chicks were local girls, and after that night I honestly wondered if you lived in Vegas and became a local and were relatively normal, w/some income, you could pull some ridiculous tail. Hot chicks live in Vegas to make money. Alpha males live in NYC/LA/DC to make money. Hence a serious imbalance. Sure, you may be banging some crazy strippers, but there are some smokin hot crazy strippers you could probably take down by being a normal, relatively sane, fashionable local. And you could slaughter vacations from LA and AZ constantly as well. Never been a big Vegas in my limited experience there, but I hadnt been there in at least 6 years and was younger, more inexperienced, and tied up w/work on previous visits.

I spent a week in South Orange County visiting family. Some decent talent in Newport Beach on St Pattys day but I think that was the exception, not the rule. For the most part Orange County is a suburban wasteland. Some talent but most of the talent is married (usually to money), over 35, or in college or recently finished college and living w/the parents. Wouldnt be a bad place to live if you had some money or a good job there and were married and wanted to raise kids

Spent a weekend in LA and wasnt overly impressed, although there was some decent mid level talent. unless you have industry connections or tight local social circle game i cant see the 9 and 10's being accessible unless you are a high level industry exec, movie star, musician, or athlete, - all of the above being in huge supply. but there is an abundance of available 7 or 8's, more so then in many places.

But MikeCF was spot on earlier here - live like a local in Vegas and infiltrate the social circle, which probably isnt very hard, and you could kill it. A month or two with a condo on the strip??? Scary thought and could probably yield higher returns then anywhere else in the US and even many EE locations as far as quantity and quality

The Los Angeles thread - Screwston - 03-29-2013

I feel like telling my buddy, who was born and raised in LA, about this site and thread. I think he lives on the eastside of town but he's going through girls like socks and doesn't even have a car. I know he has some sort of Rocker social circle going on. I don't know if he grew up with all those people or how they met, but I always see them shooting the shit on Facebook and girls asking him when they're gonna chill again lol. I know for a fact that he's not going out to popular bars/clubs, strips or anything like that. He's covered in tattoos, never dresses up and I know how he is. I would weasel my way into his circle if I ever went out there (which I really have no desire to anymore after this thread) and try to break into some sort of music scene/fishbowl by going to shows and events every week. That and probably day game inside the city (suburbs and hoods).

The Los Angeles thread - Basil Ransom - 03-29-2013

Speakeasy I get what you're saying, you're speaking from a different frame of reference. A white guy is comparing his experience in LA to his experience in say, Phoenix. You are comparing the experience as a black man in LA to that of a white man in LA. Both are interesting, but the first is relevant when talking about where to live, at least if you're white.

Houston, I do see dudes like that occasionally, their look is far from typical but theyre often rolling with decent talent. Seems like it helps them become a medium fish in a small bowl, and secure a babe.

Playboy, totally agree - Mexico as a country has some beautiful women. But they don't come here with much frequency, and when they do, they're usually at least as hard to get at as an equivalent white girl.

The Los Angeles thread - Tex Pro - 03-29-2013

Quote: (03-29-2013 08:25 PM)houston Wrote:  

I feel like telling my buddy, who was born and raised in LA, about this site and thread. I think he lives on the eastside of town but he's going through girls like socks and doesn't even have a car. I know he has some sort of Rocker social circle going on. I don't know if he grew up with all those people or how they met, but I always see them shooting the shit on Facebook and girls asking him when they're gonna chill again lol. I know for a fact that he's not going out to popular bars/clubs, strips or anything like that. He's covered in tattoos, never dresses up and I know how he is. I would weasel my way into his circle if I ever went out there (which I really have no desire to anymore after this thread) and try to break into some sort of music scene/fishbowl by going to shows and events every week. That and probably day game inside the city (suburbs and hoods).

Is your buddy Mexican? Is he mostly banging Mexican chicks? Not many whites live on the Eastside of LA.

Like I said, LA ain't so bad if you like Asian and Mexican chicks since there are tons of them in LA.

The Los Angeles thread - InternationPlayboy - 03-29-2013

Quote: (03-29-2013 08:44 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Playboy, totally agree - Mexico as a country has some beautiful women. But they don't come here with much frequency, and when they do, they're usually at least as hard to get at as an equivalent white girl.

Agreed. And from what I understand they aren't that easy in Mexico either. My boy says that Colombia and Brazil are great for fucking, while Mexico is a good place to meet a wife. Either way, I think all 3 countries probably beat the hell out of trying to find a LTR or wife in the states. But yes, a good portion of Mexicans we get here in the states are fat indians.

The Los Angeles thread - Screwston - 03-29-2013

Quote: (03-29-2013 09:01 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Is your buddy Mexican? Is he mostly banging Mexican chicks? Not many whites live on the Eastside of LA.

Like I said, LA ain't so bad if you like Asian and Mexican chicks since there are tons of them in LA.
He's Nicaraguan and a decent looking guy. He's banging some white and mainly Hispanic girls from what I see on Facebook. I don't really mess with white girls unless they clearly want my dick so maybe I would like the city more than y'all. I'm already used to driving everywhere and sitting in traffic.

The Los Angeles thread - speakeasy - 03-29-2013

Quote: (03-29-2013 08:10 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I think Mexico gets shit on too much because of the fatties that immigrate to the states. But there are loads of beautiful women in Mexico. I actually want to go back at some point in the next couple years to check it out again, as I was young when I was there. A good buddy of mine was living down there for 4 years and couldn't get enough of the girls. He prefers them over Brazilian or Colombian girls.

The Los Angeles thread - Tex Pro - 03-30-2013

Quote: (03-29-2013 09:10 PM)houston Wrote:  

He's Nicaraguan and a decent looking guy. He's banging some white and mainly Hispanic girls from what I see on Facebook. I don't really mess with white girls unless they clearly want my dick so maybe I would like the city more than y'all. I'm already used to driving everywhere and sitting in traffic.

You might like LA more, and specifically East LA, if you are OK with banging mostly Hispanic chicks and the occasional white hipster chick (there are some whites in Northeastern part of the Eastside). Rents are cheaper on the Eastside, but crime is a serious issue. I guess the Eastside wouldn't be too bad if you didn't mind that, although I have never heard of someone moving to LA to live on the Eastside. You would be living among mostly locals and illegal immigrants.

The Los Angeles thread - booshala - 03-30-2013

Quote: (03-29-2013 07:12 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Side note anyone have a date idea for Easter Sunday? Most places are closed I believe, trying to figure out what to do in this town.

Far Bar in Little Tokyo has happy hour from 3pm to close... always a good mix of people there and the talent has always been respectable. Last few times I met some USC sorority girls there (different girls on separate occasions) and they both mentioned that it's quite the hangout in their network.

The Los Angeles thread - slubu - 03-31-2013

^^ Thanks for the tip.

So last night another example of extreme delusion. Get to the bar late to meet up with my friends and there's a huge line. I go to the side where I see 3 girls smoking and I approach for a light. Chit chat, one is much more attractive than the others. I tell them look all my friends are inside, let me walk in with you girls like I was just smoking with you and I'll buy one of you a drink. They settle on the attractive one getting the drink. We go inside, me and attractive girl are hitting it off and the ugliest one, a 4 face I would say (decent body) demanded everyone go home right then. Tried to get my girl to stay, and she asked me to find a guy to distract her. I go ok, what type of guy does she like. "Tall, white abercrombie model looking guy." I bit my tongue since I still wanted my girl, but the delusional aspect of a 6 at best replicates itself once again.

The Los Angeles thread - azulsombra - 03-31-2013

Yeah, i feel that the same way you do.
Your experience in LA would likely be different then many posters. Even more so if your undeterred by traffic and often difficult logistics.

The Los Angeles thread - IntlGamer - 03-31-2013

Quote: (03-31-2013 02:46 PM)slubu Wrote:  

^^ Thanks for the tip.

So last night another example of extreme delusion. Get to the bar late to meet up with my friends and there's a huge line. I go to the side where I see 3 girls smoking and I approach for a light. Chit chat, one is much more attractive than the others. I tell them look all my friends are inside, let me walk in with you girls like I was just smoking with you and I'll buy one of you a drink. They settle on the attractive one getting the drink. We go inside, me and attractive girl are hitting it off and the ugliest one, a 4 face I would say (decent body) demanded everyone go home right then. Tried to get my girl to stay, and she asked me to find a guy to distract her. I go ok, what type of guy does she like. "Tall, white abercrombie model looking guy." I bit my tongue since I still wanted my girl, but the delusional aspect of a 6 at best replicates itself once again.

I'm guessing this was in Santa Monica and the girl was an average looking Asian girl or a slightly chubby Jewish looking girl that was desperate, nay ENTITLED, to a tall anglo prince charming?

How close was I?

These types of stories can become a new guessing or riddle game on the forum haha.

The Los Angeles thread - speakeasy - 03-31-2013

I go ok, what type of guy does she like. "Tall, white abercrombie model looking guy." I bit my tongue since I still wanted my girl, but the delusional aspect of a 6 at best replicates itself once again.

Lemme guess, she was non-white I bet?

The Los Angeles thread - Basil Ransom - 03-31-2013

Also, I don't know what Hispanic girls in Texas look like, but there's a good chance they're hotter than the ones here. So if Hispanic girls are your main thing, you could be in for a huge downgrade moving here. Plus they'd probably be more obsessed with money and bling, the ones here. I posted pictures, I think in this thread, of what Hispanic girls look like here.

The Los Angeles thread - AlbertoDelMuerto - 03-31-2013

Mexican girls don't age well, by the time they have their first baby they start becoming ugly.The Hispanic chicks in LA are nothing to write home about, there are some hot Colombian & Brazilian girls though, but not too many. As for Texas, I went to Dallas in 2007, and I wasn't impressed by the Hispanic chicks there either. The hottest Hispanic chicks can be found in NY-NJ-PA area.

The Los Angeles thread - thegmanifesto - 03-31-2013

Quote: (03-31-2013 10:20 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Mexican girls don't age well, by the time they have their first baby they start becoming ugly.The Hispanic chicks in LA are nothing to write home about, there are some hot Colombian & Brazilian girls though, but not too many. As for Texas, I went to Dallas in 2007, and I wasn't impressed by the Hispanic chicks there either. The hottest Hispanic chicks can be found in NY-NJ-PA area.

Hispanic?

Or Mexican?

The Los Angeles thread - Merenguero - 03-31-2013

Quote: (03-31-2013 10:20 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

The hottest Hispanic chicks can be found in NY-NJ-PA area.

Where exactly? Jackson Heights? Manhattan? Union City?

The Los Angeles thread - Ryu - 04-01-2013

I was in LA recently being from Chicago...there is definitely a higher bar there. Higher than Vegas/Miami/NYC in my opinion when it comes to just the amount of chiseled, perfect shape, very attractive people across-the-board, assuming you're in West LA.

A lot of "rocker" (not to be confused with hipster) styles you see in LA would just be seen as odd elsewhere, it's a good place for an edgy guy that would probably be seen as strange for his style (if older than 25) considering most of the country believes men should only wear polos and dockers, collegiate sportswear, or not care at all.

You also have a large population going for a high-end fashion look in LA. A man dressing into high-end fashion (beyond the business sense) is generally seen as questionable everywhere else.

The Los Angeles thread - thegmanifesto - 04-01-2013

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:50 AM)Ryu Wrote:  

I was in LA recently being from Chicago...there is definitely a higher bar there. Higher than Vegas/Miami/NYC in my opinion when it comes to just the amount of chiseled, perfect shape, very attractive people across-the-board, assuming you're in West LA.

Are you talking about the guys?

This is a straight forum.

Quote:Quote:

A lot of "rocker" (not to be confused with hipster) styles you see in LA would just be seen as odd elsewhere, it's a good place for an edgy guy that would probably be seen as strange for his style (if older than 25) considering most of the country believes men should only wear polos and dockers, collegiate sportswear, or not care at all.

Again, why are you talking about guys?

Most of the guys you see wearing John Varvatos with that "rocker look" in LA are gay guys.

Or are pretending to be straight.

You also have a large population going for a high-end fashion look in LA. A man dressing into high-end fashion (beyond the business sense) is generally seen as questionable everywhere else.

Guys again?

The Los Angeles thread - kenny_powers - 04-01-2013

Quote: (04-01-2013 06:55 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Most of the guys you see wearing John Varvatos with that "rocker look" in LA are gay guys.

Guys again?

He sounds familiar. Is this is the guy that starts threads every month about moving from Chicago to LA. Talks about the competition in LA and the fat guys wearing jerseys in Chicago. Asks about rents and where to live.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19267.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19184.html

The Los Angeles thread - thegmanifesto - 04-01-2013

Quote: (04-01-2013 08:05 AM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2013 06:55 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Guys again?

He sounds familiar. Is this is the guy that starts threads every month about moving from Chicago to LA. Talks about the competition in LA and the fat guys wearing jerseys in Chicago. Asks about rents and where to live.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19267.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19184.html

Good eye.

This guy annoys the hell out of me for some reason every month.

I can't believe I fall for it every time.

I honestly think there have been at least 20 threads he has started like that.

The Los Angeles thread - slubu - 04-01-2013

Quote: (03-31-2013 04:23 PM)IntlGamer Wrote:  

^^ Thanks for the tip.

I'm guessing this was in Santa Monica and the girl was an average looking Asian girl or a slightly chubby Jewish looking girl that was desperate, nay ENTITLED, to a tall anglo prince charming?

How close was I?

These types of stories can become a new guessing or riddle game on the forum haha.

Quote: (03-31-2013 04:26 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I go ok, what type of guy does she like. "Tall, white abercrombie model looking guy." I bit my tongue since I still wanted my girl, but the delusional aspect of a 6 at best replicates itself once again.

Lemme guess, she was non-white I bet?

Surprisingly, both of you are wrong. It was in Weho, white girl, probably 35-37 with a decent body. BUT, her face was very bad. Kinda like this:

[Image: electrician.jpg]

The Los Angeles thread - IntlGamer - 04-01-2013

Damn I was off. Your scenario sounds about right though...

One thing I learned from my experience - girls who are weird-looking are the most vocal about being entitled to a very good-looking guy and make the most shallow comments. They are very public about it too.

Girls that are actually hot are much more subtle and even deep down less superficial. They are willing to date and hook up with guys that are physically less-than-perfect but have charm, humor, etc.

I guess it just stems from how secure or insecure a girl is in her own looks.