Roosh V Forum
Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters (/thread-72084.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Easy_C - 02-05-2019

What do you mean it's something that "will" happen?

We've already had multiple people attacked and shot because of SPLC.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Foolsgo1d - 02-05-2019

Quote: (02-04-2019 05:49 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2019 05:31 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2019 12:15 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2019 11:16 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I hope for their sake they win a lot of those because that is going to be expensive as hell.

Not to be too extreme but...

I wonder if this is a viable tool to crush a bunch of left wing media. I mean, drive them bankrupt.

Since they've abandoned their pretense of editorial integrity/impartiality, "everything" they are printing is subject to libel laws.

I would tread carefully. What they can do against the left or those we hate can be spun around and the same is done to those we like.

I don't really care if Fox news gets sued. Or you mean Alex Jones or Breitbart?

Like DOBA posted. If we can sue for defamation so can they. Doesn't matter if they're more deranged when they can document someone in this day and age.

Its not to say they'll win but it can happen. Alex Jone sis a bullshit merchant but can he be sued? Breitbart could if it targets individuals and groups.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - DJ-Matt - 02-05-2019

Mr. Sandmann bring me a dream

of these shitlib morons being sued out of existence!

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - MrLemon - 02-05-2019

Quote: (02-05-2019 04:51 AM)Avoy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2019 12:47 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Thats why we don't try to convince. We sue and destroy them financially. This is war. War means ruined lives.

Yes, I'm very interested to see how lawsuits against individuals go (wins here will be huge). I think some damage may be done to the SPLC, but they will either survive or be replaced in the future by another organization with a different name. Would love to see a counter right-leaning organization that identifies subversive individuals, groups, and organizations and went after their livelihood by initiating similar attack campaigns and publicly listing them. I would donate to something like that. We should be fighting fire with fire -- but the right is asleep at the wheel.

The SPLC leaders have cash stashed in huge amounts in various offshore banks. I'm not talking the official money...they have their OWN money, skimmed off the top.

Also true of Greenpeace and other major enviro groups

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Avoy - 02-05-2019

Quote: (02-05-2019 11:24 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Just planting seeds, bro, planting seeds. When you have them back on their heels, denying, ignoring, and changing the subject, you know you have made your point. They will never admit they are wrong in the moment, ever, but maybe ten years down the road.

Also, they may think twice before joining a Twitter beatdown once they have experienced their ideas being wrassled to the ground so easily.

More power to you. I respect you for it. My seed planting has only ever resulted in tension with work mates and indifference with family. Now everyone knows where I stand on things generally, which can be a liability in the future if they start targeting people for wrong-think more than they already are. I'd rather support like-minded individuals and try to make a change in different ways at this point. In fact, I've already found more value talking with you guys about topics that interest me than discussing them with my "inner circle" -- I save the trivial stuff for them.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Delta - 02-06-2019

Quote: (02-04-2019 11:23 AM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Covington Teen's Lawyer Releases Brutal 14-Minute Video Showcasing Lies of Nathan Phillips and Media

I don't know why this isn't being discussed, but I have to point out: The behavior of the indigenous group is really, really, REALLY fucking strange. Literally all of it, from beginning to end to the aftermath.

It's strange enough to walk up to a group of kids incessantly beating a drum and singing with a blank expression on your face, not uttering a word. Phillips claims he was trying to prevent violence between the kids and the black Israelites... what?? How does some stupid ass drum stop a violent confrontation if one were actually imminent?

In the aftermath he makes up all these absurd lies about the incident that are easily falsified by a zillion different cell phone videos; that the kids were shouting nasty slurs back at the Israelites (they clearly weren't), that the kids were chanting "build the wall" (they clearly weren't), that the kids were behaving like an angry, hate-fueled mob on the verge of serious violence (they're mostly smiling/laughing in the face of the black Israelite nonsense, hardly even taking the situation seriously), that the kids menacingly surrounded him (he clearly walks right into them), that the kids deliberately blocked his attempts to walk past them (he doesn't remotely attempt to walk past them), that the kids walking to their bus appeared to be "running from the police" (just lol on that one)... it's one thing to lie in hopes that you won't get caught, but it's just fucking weird to tell a barrage of blatant lies that you know will be found out the second someone takes a look at the ample video footage.

Then you have the jackass yelling at the kid to "go back to Europe." [Image: lol.gif] Try using that argument on someone from any other background, and see how much the mainstream media sides with you.

But none of this stuff is even their weirdest behavior. That comes at 7:25 of the video, when the indigenous group celebrates its "victory." One of them shouts "WE WON GRANDPA! WE FUCKING WON GRANDPA!!" as the group cheers and and Phillips triumphantly bangs the drum above his head (with that same empty look on his face). How has nobody raised the question: What the fuck did they win, exactly?? They go confront some high school kids waiting for a bus, the kids walk away when said bus arrives, and they celebrate like they just thwarted an invasion bloodthirsty enemies who were intent on burning their homes and raping their wives. It's comical. The sum total of their behavior just feels like a massive gaslighting attempt. I would love to know what their motives were for all of this nonsense... if they had any. I'm also open to the explanation that they're psychotic and/or addicted to hard drugs to the point where they can't properly perceive reality.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Transsimian - 02-06-2019

Who was filming whom?

Phillips wanted to film their reaction.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - debeguiled - 02-06-2019

Quote: (02-06-2019 12:34 AM)Delta Wrote:  

Snip

Good insights.

I think too, as they waded in, in one of the videos, I heard some of the people surrounding Phillips saying, "You better not touch him."

So, obviously an attempt to bait the kids into doing something stupid and get it on film.

And what does the left do when their idiotic ideas fail miserably?

Declare victory of course.

I think too that for some of the older activists, there is a serious lag in technological understanding. In the past, this strategy would have worked out fine.

Lie about what happened and dare anyone to contradict the elder.

Doesn't work anymore with so much film whizzing around the internet, but I think guys like him, or Hils, for that matter, are still acting like it is 1980, and people will take them at their word.

They seem pretty stunned when they are questioned.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Handsome Creepy Eel - 02-06-2019

Hold up with those lawsuits, has the judge from Hawaii even approved them?

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Beyond Borders - 02-07-2019

Quote: (02-06-2019 10:58 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I think too, as they waded in, in one of the videos, I heard some of the people surrounding Phillips saying, "You better not touch him."

So, obviously an attempt to bait the kids into doing something stupid and get it on film.

That was the black Hebrews with obviously a thinly veiled threat, if it could be called veiled at all.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - HD668B - 02-07-2019

Quote: (02-04-2019 11:23 AM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Covington Teen's Lawyer Releases Brutal 14-Minute Video Showcasing Lies of Nathan Phillips and Media

[Image: 41kPCmPORRL.jpg]

Video of the year so far.

So many people got rekted.

This is why Trump got elected and will be re-elected are my favorite comments.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Dr Mantis Toboggan - 02-07-2019

Quote: (02-05-2019 12:45 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Mr. Sandmann bring me a dream

of these shitlib morons being sued out of existence!

I've been trolling lefties on FB with Metallica's "Enter Sandman" recently.

IMO the comparison to Hogg fails because a) conservative media figures mocked him but didn't actually libel him as far as I'm aware and more importantly b) he went out of his way to make himself a public figure, Sandmann did not.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Dusty - 02-07-2019

I was on the same flight with Hogg a few weeks ago. He ended up sitting in the row in front of me.

Spindly fuck. Tall though. I would have guessed he was 5’6” or something like that but he is at least 6’.

I wonder who’s paying for his travel?

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - 911 - 02-07-2019

Paper route, lawn mowing, bagging groceries. That, and uncle George.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Beyond Borders - 02-09-2019

Love that they're suing the old Indian guy as well - thought they'd just go after the media and just shred his reputation a bit. Sets a good precedent to go after him hard too.

Nick Sandmann’s lawyer: ‘Nathan Phillips will be sued’ over lies against Covington boys

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - ChicagoFire - 02-19-2019

Update:

"Covington High School Student Files $250 Million Defamation Suit Against Washington Post"

Quote:Quote:

After an investigation conducted by the Covington Diocese turned up no evidence that 16-year-old high school student Nicholas Sandmann confronted Native American activist Nathan Phillips during a March for Life rally at the Lincoln Memorial last month, seemingly confirming that the mainstream press was incorrect to pillory the white, MAGA-hat wearing teen for a confrontation that never actually happened, lawyers for Sandmann filed the first of what are expected to be many defamation lawsuits demanding compensatory and punitive damages for leading an Internet mob that villified Sandmann and his peers.

According to Reuters, lawyers Lin Wood and Todd McMurtry are seeking $250 million in damages from the Washington Post on behalf of Sandmann, a sum equal to the amount that billionaire Jeff Bezos paid to buy the paper in 2013.

The suit claims that the paper - which helped publicize a now infamous photo that helped trigger an Internet mob that swiftly outed the teen and demanded he be punished - led the hate campaign against Sandmann - and failed to practice proper journalistic due diligence - "because he was the white, Catholic student wearing a red 'Make America Great Again' souvenir cap on a school field trip to the January 18 March for Life in Washington, D.C. when he was unexpectedly and suddenly confronted by Nathan Phillips ('Phillips'), a known Native American activist, who beat a drum and sang loudly within inches of his face ('the January 18 incident')."

According to the Daily Wire, Sandmann's lawyers sent "letters for potential lawsuits to over 50 entities ranging from Democratic politicians to celebrities to media figures."

That list includes journalists, media outlets and celebrities:

1. The Washington Post
2. The New York Times
3. Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
4. The Guardian
5. National Public Radio
6. TMZ
7. Atlantic Media Inc.
8. Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
9. Diocese of Covington
10. Diocese of Lexington
11. Archdiocese of Louisville
12. Diocese of Baltimore
13. Ana Cabrera (CNN)
14. Sara Sidner (CNN)
15. Erin Burnett (CNN)
16. S.E. Cupp (CNN)
17. Elliot C. McLaughlin (CNN)
18. Amanda Watts (CNN)
19. Emanuella Grinberg (CNN)
20. Michelle Boorstein (Washington Post)
21. Cleve R. Wootson Jr. (Washington Post)
22. Antonio Olivo (Washington Post)
23. Joe Heim (Washington Post)
24. Michael E. Miller (Washington Post)
25. Eli Rosenberg (Washington Post)
26. Isaac Stanley-Becker (Washington Post)
27. Kristine Phillips (Washington Post)
28. Sarah Mervosh (New York Times)
29. Emily S. Rueb (New York Times)
30. Maggie Haberman (New York Times)
31. David Brooks (New York Times)
32. Shannon Doyne
33. Kurt Eichenwald
34. Andrea Mitchell (NBC/MSNBC)
35. Savannah Guthrie (NBC)
36. Joy Reid (MSNBC)
37. Chuck Todd (NBC)
38. Noah Berlatsky
39. Elisha Fieldstadt (NBC)
40. Eun Kyung Kim
41. HBO
42. Bill Maher
43. Warner Media
44. Conde Nast
45. GQ
46. Heavy.com
47. The Hill
48. The Atlantic
49. Bustle.com
50. Ilhan Omar
51. Elizabeth Warren
52. Kathy Griffin
53. Alyssa Milano
54. Jim Carrey

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-1...washington

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Captainstabbin - 02-20-2019

^^^Good for him. I hope he wins a fortune. It's sad that even the Church only gave him a half-assed apology, claiming they were bullied into their condemnation. Bullied...basically claiming to be the REAL victims in all of this.

He forgot to name the once-conservative National Review. They compared him to roman soldiers nailing Jesus to the cross.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Barron - 02-20-2019

I'm going to memorize that list by heart and repeat it, word for word, name by name, organization by organization, in all future discussions pertaining to fake news and the individuals that use it to spread their anti-white, anti-Trump agenda.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - saner - 02-20-2019

"Covington High School Student Files $250 Million Defamation Suit Against Washington Post"

Maybe it should be a class action.

Anyone who is a man, white, Christian or wears a MAGA hat should be included as plaintiffs as all were smeared at the same time.

Oh, wait. Those are all 'unprotected' and have no rights in America today. After all, one of their ancestors, possibly, maybe, could have oppressed someone 300 years ago.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - eradicator - 02-20-2019

The fact that the kids are underage makes them protected. And their religion gives them some protection . I hope the kid wins

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - Buck Wild - 02-20-2019

Really great to see these kids following through on the lawsuits. I hadn't heard anything on this for awhile and was beginning to worry there would be no follow-up. This issue simply cannot be permitted to die. These kids were subjected to character assassination and very real physical dangers owing to the defamatory, dishonest, cowardly, dishonorable and illegal behavior of the many adults who should and did know better. That these adults are also custodians of the public discourse makes their behavior all the more unconscionable.

The perpetrators of this have to be made to feel real pain---financial and reputational---for what was done. In addition to any monetary damages awarded, the news outlets should also be forced to issue full apologies, publicly admit wrongdoing and run frontpage/primetime stories detailing as much. These hate hoaxes have to be stopped by any means---God forbid one of these kids was hurt or killed in the frenzy around this fake story.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - CaptainCup - 02-20-2019

I read a story about the $250 million lawsuit on Buzzfeed (aka Buttfeed). I guess since they were not sued, they think they can still perpetuate the leftist spin and overall shit reporting.

Videos from the scene show some of the teens chanting and making tomahawk chop gestures as Phillips moves through their crowd. One viral video tightly focuses on Phillips and Sandmann, who stands close to him and stares with a smile or smirk.

They dwell on the specific tomahawk chops, presumably as an insult to the Native Americans, but gloss over the roll of the Hebrew Israelites.

Confrontations at the memorial were prompted by the Black Hebrew Israelites, whose members were shouting, and arguments with Native American demonstrators and tourists before the teens arrived. In a statement, Sandmann said he hoped only to diffuse the situation.

Funny how they leave out the specific derogatory remarks made about Native Americans by the Hebrew Israelites. Of course, they also fail to mention the harassing comments to the Covington students and the Catholic Church.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - ChicagoFire - 02-20-2019

Ha what a moron, epic title too:

"Kurt Eichenwald Threatened the Covington Pro-Life Kids, Said They Should Lawyer Up — The Kids Lawyered Up and Now Kurt Is Getting Sued"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02...ting-sued/

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - 911 - 02-20-2019

Hope Kurt gets tentacle-raped by the kids in court.

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters - nomadbrah - 02-20-2019

Good, this is the first suit I am aware of that claims to be discriminated on the basis of being white.

Cat is out of the bag.

Next up jewish controlled universities, other media, Silicon Valley etc.

THEY did this. THEY racialized whites. It's just getting started.