Roosh V Forum
Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Who should be in Trump's cabinet? (/thread-59253.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - cibo - 12-02-2016

Quote: (12-02-2016 06:25 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Some Democrats are saber rattling saying they're going to try to block Mattis. My idiot feminist senator is one.

4D chess again. Trump is making his opponents look like idiots causing gridlock over a man that's highly respected in Washington and revered by the troops.
Doesn't matter. Democracts don't have either the house or senate. They also removed the fillbuster back in 2013 since democrats thought they would never lose again.

Mattis is good to go.
[Image: attachment.jpg34811]   

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - SamuelBRoberts - 12-02-2016

Mattis will need a waiver from congress because the law says you have to be retired for seven years, and that waiver can technically be filibustered. So they do need 60 for him.

However, are they really going to want to do it? The public hated the Republicans for "obstructionism", they're likely to take an even dimmer view of the Democrats pulling that shit, particularly since Mattis is such a larger-than-life figure and the reason for a fillibuster is bullshit.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Cattle Rustler - 12-02-2016

It's fucking hilarious how all these faggots in the media and congress were all raving the flag officers (McChrystal, Mattis, Patreus, Amos,) at first. Now that they're getting appointed the media is writing using the word "junta" along with headlines like:

Is Trump hiring too many generals?
Trump is surrounding himself with generals. That's dangerous.
Why Donald Trump Shouldn't Fill the Cabinet With Generals
Trump may put 5 military officers in top posts. That's unprecedented.
Meet Jim “Mad Dog” Mattis, Trump’s Iran hawk choice

While I think the DOD is quite inefficient*, but I don't flip flop my views unlike these fucking cucks. First they praised the generals, especially Mathis now they go on calling him a war hawk. Even Patreaus is getting egged on, while the same newspapers intentionally avoid calling Broadwell his mistress...all becauase she requested it. I'd rather be ruled by some well educated old men who killed people and don't take bullshit than Pijama boy faggots who want to find their feminine side and get starbucks.

* - The DOD as a whole is inefficient, not the generals. I like Trump's choice, except Flynn.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Cattle Rustler - 12-02-2016

I wonder what kind of "profanities" Matthis was using, the more offensive the better. I can only think of some, but don't wanna say them as I don't want to get suspended.

Goat fornicators is one.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Latinopan - 12-02-2016

Quote: (12-02-2016 06:45 PM)cibo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2016 06:25 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Some Democrats are saber rattling saying they're going to try to block Mattis. My idiot feminist senator is one.

4D chess again. Trump is making his opponents look like idiots causing gridlock over a man that's highly respected in Washington and revered by the troops.
Doesn't matter. Democracts don't have either the house or senate. They also removed the fillbuster back in 2013 since democrats thought they would never lose again.

Mattis is good to go.

Remember how democrats got drunk with power in 2008, they all talked about how Republicans will never win the presidency again, this was reinforced by Romney losing in 2012.

This is the reason they are so mad at Trump winning and the GOP keeping control of the congress, they never imagine losing again, especially at Trump

They got overconfident, Hillary's campaign was popping champagne on 9AM on election day because they had the election in the bag.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - greekgod - 12-02-2016

Quote: (12-02-2016 09:01 AM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2016 08:43 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

They are pragmatic and non-aggressive and only really sponsor some Shia militia in Iraq and Lebanon, big whoop? In addition, Shia islam is never the cause of terrorism.

You forgot Syria, Yemen, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc. They prefer to wage proxy, rather than direct wars.

Still, I'd rather USA not invade them.

[Image: carte-1-octobre-d.jpg]

If they want to fight the rise of wahabists (extreme Sunnis) than all the power to them. That makes them an ally in the short term.

Persians are smart and not a vindictive people. There's a reason their culture has lasted thousands of years.

They aren't like 'our ally" which invests in our businesses, utilizes our amazing real estate values, gets loaded off our demand for oil, and turns around to fund Al Queda, ISIS, and advocate Jihad on the west.

Iran basically says.. schmuck, I disagree with you on nearly everything but I have zero intention of doing anything about it. Take care, asshole.

I'm ok with that.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - budoslavic - 12-03-2016

[Image: CyuWXMLVQAAXPKb.jpg:small]

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - MOVSM - 12-04-2016

Quote: (12-02-2016 11:45 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

If they want to fight the rise of wahabists (extreme Sunnis) than all the power to them. That makes them an ally in the short term.

Persians are smart and not a vindictive people. There's a reason their culture has lasted thousands of years.

They aren't like 'our ally" which invests in our businesses, utilizes our amazing real estate values, gets loaded off our demand for oil, and turns around to fund Al Queda, ISIS, and advocate Jihad on the west.

Iran basically says.. schmuck, I disagree with you on nearly everything but I have zero intention of doing anything about it. Take care, asshole.

I'm ok with that.

Certainly an interesting argument that deserving of a debate.

But one that I think they will reject. They are not our allies at all--for once, they attacked our embassy in 1979 and held 52 Americans hostage for 444 days. They view USA as the 'great satan', and Israel as 'little satan'. They want nuclear weapons because that will speed up the coming of end times. That is, they want to start the apocalypse, in full biblical err, koranic sense of it. 12th imam etc.

Now, none of this prevents us from using them from doing our bidding in fight against wahhabism, and I'm appalled that our feckless government isn't doing it.
It only needs to be done without their knowledge, through "cat's paw" strategy.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - C-Note - 12-05-2016

I'm not sure what the procedural rule is, but supposedly the Democrats can require Mattis' confirmation to be by a "super-majority" in the Senate, which means that seven Democrats/independents would have to vote for him in addition to all the Republicans. If that is the case, I still think he gets confirmation.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - kaotic - 12-05-2016

Quote: (12-05-2016 10:45 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

I'm not sure what the procedural rule is, but supposedly the Democrats can require Mattis' confirmation to be by a "super-majority" in the Senate, which means that seven Democrats/independents would have to vote for him in addition to all the Republicans. If that is the case, I still think he gets confirmation.

I wrote about this earlier basically Mattis needs a congressional waiver before he can officially be SECDEF.

He will get approval, I can guarantee that, otherwise they look like jackasses that they bitched about who hindered legislation.

Last time this was done was George C. Marshall in the 1950's.

Fun facts - Obviously he was the father of the Marshall Plan which helped rebuild Europe, for which he received the nobel peace prize.

Also, he opposed recognizing the state of Isreal and predicted war would break out in the Middle East if Isreal did declare it's independence. He was obviously right about that. He also didn't vote in elections.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - redonion - 12-07-2016

Linda McMahon for head of the Small Business Administration - http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/07/trump-pic...ation.html

Pretty interesting. This isn't a huge role but I like the risk Trump is taking here. Love it or hate it, you can't deny that the WWE is a phenomenal example of successfull entrepreneurship. The McMahons are studs in the business world and Trump has been friends with them for awhile. I believe Linda was the biggest donor to Trump's campaign, so I'm sure the legacy media will spin this as "pay for play".

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 12-07-2016

Gen. (retd) John Kelly got picked as Secretary of Homeland Security.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump...1481132088

[Image: image.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Donald Trump has picked retired Marine Gen. John Kelly to head the Department of Homeland Security in his new administration, people familiar with the decision said Wednesday.

The move would put a military commander who directly supervised U.S. operations in Central and South America in charge of one of the president-elect’s signature platforms: securing the border between Mexico and the U.S.

Gen. Kelly would become the second retired Marine general to join Mr. Trump’s cabinet. Both he and retired Marine Gen. James Mattis, the choice for defense secretary, must be confirmed by the Senate.

Mr. Trump also has tapped retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn as national security adviser. And he is considering whether to nominate Adm. Michael Rogers to be the director of national intelligence, and retired Army Gen. David Petraeus as secretary of state, although there are several candidates for that post.

In addition to Gen. Mattis and Gen. Kelly, the chairman of the Pentagon’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joe Dunford, also is a Marine and will be in that post through most of 2017.

Gen. Kelly’s last job was as chief of the U.S. Southern Command, the division that oversees U.S. military activities south of Mexico, including Central America, South America and the Caribbean. As Southern Command chief, Gen. Kelly focused on homeland-security issues, because his post involved monitoring drug trafficking and other illicit smuggling activity south of the U.S.

Gen. Kelly’s views on immigration and tightening the border were likely to have appealed to Mr. Trump. Before retiring, Gen. Kelly testified that the border between Mexico and the U.S. was too loose. “The border is, if not wide open, then certainly open enough to get what the demand requires inside of the country,” he said during congressional testimony.

Mr. Trump has vowed to erect barriers between the U.S. and Mexico, despite controversy and criticism about the potential cost. As a presidential candidate, Mr. Trump traveled earlier this year to Mexico and met with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.

In another skill that might be useful as Mr. Trump’s Homeland Security secretary, Gen. Kelly served for several years as the legislative assistant to the commandant of the Marines, providing him with front line experience in dealing with Congress.

Gen. Kelly has a personal history that reflects the tragedies of war. His son, Marine 2nd Lt. Robert Kelly, was killed when he stepped on a land mine in Afghanistan in 2010. Gen. Dunford, upon learning of the younger Kelly’s death, put on his dress blues and waited outside Gen. Kelly’s home at the Washington Navy Yard in the wee hours of the morning to inform his close friend.

Among other duties, Gen. Kelly oversaw operations at the detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and commanded U.S. troops in Iraq. He joined the Marines in 1970 and became the military’s most longest serving general. He retired earlier this year.

DHS was created by Congress after the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks, and it has more than 240,000 employees, ranking it as the government’s third-largest cabinet agency.

Its sprawling mandate includes counterterrorism, disaster response, cybersecurity, and border and immigration controls, a broad and somewhat eclectic array of assignments that have discouraged some prospective candidates, according to one person involved in the transition team. The Secret Service, which protects the president, is also part of DHS.

In the Trump administration, the agency also would be at the forefront of efforts to deport illegal immigrants who have entered the U.S. from Mexico and to block the entry of certain refugees from the Middle East, should Mr. Trump act on pledges he made during his presidential campaign.

That shift would represent a stark change from DHS’s current approach to counterterrorism, which includes developing close relationships with Muslim leaders and other immigrant groups to help detect potential domestic threats.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - budoslavic - 12-07-2016

Holy shit...liberals, SJWs and tree huggers are in meltdown mode over President-elect Trump's pick for EPA, A.G. Scott Pruitt. They are having non-stop hissy fits on Twitter about this guy.

Dan Pfeiffer @danpfeiffer
At the risk of being dramatic. Scott Pruitt at EPA is an existential threat to the planet
2:14 PM - 7 Dec 2016

Some funny tweets in @danpfeiffer's thread:

Julie Goodale ‏@JulieGoodale 5 hours ago
@danpfeiffer @Moo57556470 bringing Flint water to every town...

JWF ‏@JammieWF 5 hours ago
@JulieGoodale @danpfeiffer @Moo57556470 Under whose EPA did Flint happen?

Julie Goodale ‏@JulieGoodale 5 hours ago
@JammieWF @danpfeiffer @Moo57556470 It happened under MI GOP, who gutted/de-funded state environs, and stole control from elected locals.

JWF ‏@JammieWF 5 hours ago
@JulieGoodale @danpfeiffer @Moo57556470 Wrong answer! Try again!

Jeune ‏@ExMrsSallah 4 hours ago
Their hysteria is the most fun part of the Trump presidency so far. @JammieWF @JulieGoodale @danpfeiffer @Moo57556470

JWF ‏@JammieWF 2 hours ago
@ExMrsSallah @JulieGoodale @danpfeiffer @Moo57556470 Wait until it actually starts.

Mathieu ‏@TheAmazingBriz 2 hours ago
@JammieWF @ExMrsSallah @JulieGoodale @danpfeiffer @Moo57556470 Dude. Why you hatin' on Obammie's EPA? They turned a river into Sunny D. Yum.
[Image: CzG3FEkXUAUIuCT.jpg:small]

Craig ‏@KC11A18A 5 hours ago
@danpfeiffer what's he gonna do? Turn a river orange?

Dagny Delinquent ‏@DagnyDelinquent 5h5 hours ago
@KC11A18A @danpfeiffer exactly. It was Obama's big brained EPA that destroyed that river. Does anyone care? Nope

Jeremy Zitner ‏@KingBabaBooey 3 hours ago
@DagnyDelinquent @KC11A18A @danpfeiffer I agree. Climate change should be allowed to run rampant because the EPA damaged a river once. Idiot

Elected Mob ‏@ElectedMob
@JulieGoodale @danpfeiffer @Moo57556470
[Image: CzGuH9fUsAAlzJZ.jpg:small]
1:51 PM - 7 Dec 2016

Reading and watching these crazy liberals and SJWs go into a tizzy is glorious to see. Unreal.
[Image: laugh7.gif]

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - JohnKreese - 12-07-2016

How RVF watches the cabinet picks being announced:

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Sp5 - 12-07-2016

This guy Scott Pruitt for EPA looks like a tool of big business to me. No science background.

You don't want free rein to pump smoke into the air or dump chemicals in rivers. I remember when it was like that. It's still like that in the Philippines and China. Things are a lot cleaner in the USA now.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - budoslavic - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 09:47 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

This guy Scott Pruitt for EPA looks like a tool of big business to me. No science background.

You don't want free rein to pump smoke into the air or dump chemicals in rivers. I remember when it was like that. It's still like that in the Philippines and China. Things are a lot cleaner in the USA now.

Ditto. As someone who grew up in the 1970's and 1980's, I remember there were so many environmental problems caused by local manufacturers (i.e., strange odor in the air, pollution, toxic dumped or spilled into the ground & water, etc.). A lot of people that were exposed to that type of environment ended up getting sick and/or dead because their homes were practically right near the manufacturing plants.

There must be a reason why President-elect Trump picked him. I wonder how Donald Trump Jr. feels about his father's pick for EPA since he is really into hunting and fishing.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Fast Eddie - 12-07-2016

I agree that completely castrating the EPA is not a good idea. It's one thing to get off the global warming climate change bullshit, but we don't want to start dumping lead and mercury into rivers like we're the 1970s era USSR, either. I'm all for environmental controls so long as they are used to protect the environment rather than as a proxy to tax and control the populace.

I have no opinion on the DHS pick aside from being disappointed it's not Kobach. The General who Trump picked might well be a good organizer and leader, but he is not a brilliant youngish politician who had built his entire career around immigration restriction and who would be a perfect torchbearer for the movement once Trump leaves office. My concern is that at this point, we have Trump and Sessions, and that's it. Both those dude are in their 70s and once they are gone, who is left in the political "first tier" aside from the typical establishment cucks? Trump should be making picks with an eye towards the future, given that the "bench" of Trumpism is basically bare.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - budoslavic - 12-08-2016

Playing the "white" race card is getting really old...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RobProvince/status/806531162302771201][/url]

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Libertas - 12-08-2016

Remember one thing about the EPA - Trump will need his loyal man in there to build the wall, probably.

Other than that I don't like this guy very much but city-dwelling "progressives" caring so much about the environment is just virtue signaling.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - MOVSM - 12-08-2016

Trump's Cabinet is starting to look like the staff of one of the most storied units of the Iraq War

[Image: 58484956ba6eb61b008b7ee6-960]

I don't know who the other three gentlemen are. If any Marines on the forum would identify them, I would appreciate it.

Perhaps they too should be drafted into Trump's cabinet...

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Wutang - 12-08-2016

Don't know how legit this is but throwing it out here. "A well-connected Republican insider" claims that Rudy will be picked for SoS.

http://cityandstateny.com/articles/polit...El6UneZPBI

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Libertas - 12-08-2016

Rudy is a fucking terrible choice that will be bad for Trump's brand and is a warmonger to boot.

Better than Romney but only by a hair. I hope we can keep pushing for Rohrabacher.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Sp5 - 12-08-2016

Quote: (12-08-2016 10:18 AM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Trump's Cabinet is starting to look like the staff of one of the most storied units of the Iraq War

[Image: 58484956ba6eb61b008b7ee6-960]

I don't know who the other three gentlemen are. If any Marines on the forum would identify them, I would appreciate it.

Perhaps they too should be drafted into Trump's cabinet...

Nah. Not a Marine but - One guy is GEN John Allen who was commander in Afghanistan. He got caught up in Petraeus's scandal, when the Tampa socialite who Paula Broadwell went full crazy on from jealousy was also sending sexy emails to GEN Allen. The other guy standing is GEN James Amos, who was not a highly regarded Commandant of the Marines, alleged command interference and abuse of power (put the Marine Corps Times in the back of MC Exchanges because he did not like what they wrote). I don't know who the guy sitting on the far right is.

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - Gmac - 12-08-2016

What do you guys think about James Stavris for SoS? He's meeting with the Don today at Trump Tower. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_G._Stavridis

Who should be in Trump's cabinet? - C-Note - 12-08-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 09:47 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

I think Pruitt will take a more libertarian approach to environmental legislation, which is that you have to structure the controls to have the least amount of constricting aspect on free enterprise as possible, while still doing due diligence to protect natural resources. So, it means encouraging local governments to do as much as possible to protect their environment and the Feds only step in if that fails (like in Flint).

So, boondoggles like carbon-share exchange markets, spotted owl studies, and that kind of thing will hopefully be at an end. Of course liberals want BIG government to regulate the environment, for a number of reasons. They lose control when it's left to local and state governments to do it.