Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ElJefe - 02-28-2014

No, man. Don't text that.

First off, if a girl tells you she just broke up, she's NOT telling to fuck off, that's for sure. Put it together with her other questions, I'd say this girl is giving you a lot of IOIs.

Just be a cool, fun guy and roll with it. Be playful! As a rule, don't ask questions. Issue commands, even gentle ones. Unless it's this:

"At a XYZ bar. Where you at?
"Blablabla"
"join me"
"But I cant blablabla friends bla"
"ditch em. Im way more fun anyways"

also good:

"yo! meet me at XYZ bar in 30 minutes. you owe me a drink!"
"blablabla what for?"
"for being such an awesome friend"
"blablabla what have you done for me lately"
"call it an investment in our friendship"

The latter is a bit more of a gamble. She will probably try to negotiate a compromise (like meet up with you later or some other day, but she'll probably agree to buying).

This might not fit your style, but you get the picture. Be playful and cheeky.

As for your general text style:

The brevity and glibness variation is a bit confusing and I'm not sure it's working in your favor. Be more brief, but feel free to be playful. And make sure you listen to your favorite music tomorrow, so you're in a real good mood when you head out.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Player_1337 - 03-01-2014

Quote: (02-26-2014 08:35 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2014 08:32 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2014 07:23 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^You already smashed it, so go for logistics.

No reason to make a sell on what she already bought.

A-B-C Always Be Closing.

Sent a terse, purely logistical text for a friday meet. She responded about 10 minutes later.

Her: I work until 1130 or 12 friday night and have to be up early saturday.

If this is the chick you think might be double-dicking on her BF, than it could just be a one-time thing.

I wouldn't respond and ping her next week. If she provides an excuse again and doesn't try to reschedule than abort.

Quote: (02-26-2014 09:01 PM)Frontenac Wrote:  

Seconded. She's saying 'no, I don't want to go out Friday' but is using girl speak.

She's throwing a test at you by trying to get you to play her game. You win by not playing. Ignore, and send restart text next week.

What day and what kind of a text would you suggest?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Akula - 03-01-2014

I like it El Jefe. Man my text game needs some work.

Going to post up in the old town tonight and send your first text version 1 to 3 different girls and see what interest I can drum up. Running solo so if none of em pans out no biggie its Sat nite plenty of ops. One of these girls basically told me she banged Jaromir Jagr (same hometown) so would love to get that "blood brother" flag...

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - tylerdurden1993 - 03-05-2014

I met this girl of tinder and only got a kiss close when setting up a second date for this Friday she asked what were we going to do.
I texted her and said grab a drink at a bar then head back to mine as ive got drinks at mine
She texts back and says back to yours do you really think thats a good idea?
Any ideas I dont have a clue what to text back.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ElJefe - 03-05-2014

Yeah. Write:

"yeah, i think it'll be all right.. but only if you promise to be good"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - casio - 03-05-2014

Quote: (03-05-2014 08:45 AM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

she asked what were we going to do.

One of the lines I got from here (?) that works fine is: "hold hands and watch the little mermaid on dvd"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Rootless - 03-08-2014

So this one is dead in the water by now, but how to prevent this?
We were supposed to meet on Monday eve.

[Image: attachment.jpg17502]   

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Christian McQueen - 03-08-2014

^Sometimes the Game has nothing to do with us.

There are variables out of our control. No matter how good you look, how great you dress and no matter how tight your Game is you won't bat 1,000.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - General Stalin - 03-13-2014

Here's one - a little back story. This girl is an acquaintance I met last year through friends. I've alway had a little bit of a dickhead reputation with her. She had a short thing with a friend of mine last summer and lo and behold I caught her creeping my okc profile the other night. So messaged her with a neg "hah creep" and she proceeded to try and make small talk with me. I told her "I don't use okc to chit chat and make pen pals so unless we're banging switch this to text" I gave her my cell and here is the conversation thus far:

(9:42am) HER: I have your number. I'm not gonna fuck you. Maybe a year ago but not now.
(9:47am) ME: Lol
(9:59am) HER: So how successful are you at getting laid through okc?
(10:22am) ME: Just made the account 2 days ago ask me in a month
(11:20am) HER: Ok good luck on your adventure.
(11:21am) HER: We're neighbors now
(11:29am) ME: Word so why'd you feel the need to tell me you wanted to bang me a year ago
(11:50am) HER: idk that was weird of me huh. thought that was what you were implying at first but maybe I had it wrong.

Thinking I might want to parlay this into a bang. Not sure where I should go from here. I'm thinking she may still be interested just trying to shit test me. She is 26 and like a 6.5

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ElJefe - 03-13-2014

^She's a right skank.

You started out well assuming the sale.

Then you asked for validation from her. "Why do you love me?" basically. Not so sure about that. For a 6.5? Who cares.

But she's interested, for sure. You've got the whole chasing dynamic going.

You could change the subject to something totally different. If she's got her mind on sex with you, but is on the fence, letting her dwell on the thought is likely to give her cold feet as her tingles dry and she begins to use her brain again. By changing the subject to something totally different, you subconciously let her "off" the hook, and she can stay in the illusion she's actually a good girl and that you're cool.

Then: "Headed over to [insert venue] to check out [insert thing]. Come along"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - General Stalin - 03-13-2014

Quote: (03-13-2014 11:08 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

(9:42am) HER: I have your number. I'm not gonna fuck you. Maybe a year ago but not now.
(11:29am) ME: Word so why'd you feel the need to tell me you wanted to bang me a year ago
(11:50am) HER: idk that was weird of me huh. thought that was what you were implying at first but maybe I had it wrong.

(1:16pm) ME: Yeah yeah I know what's on your mind

No response yet. I'll let it stew. That's the thing, I don't care about banging her so it's no much of a deal. She could never respond and it wouldn't matter. I guess I'm just experimenting text game with her. She is a very typical mid-20's hamster.

I popped my question about her bringing up wanting to fuck me when she first met me to keep her mind on the topic of sex, and I tried to word it in a way that kept me in a frame but maybe it was kinda try hard. Meh we'll see.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Abnormal - 03-13-2014

Quote: (03-13-2014 11:08 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Here's one - a little back story. This girl is an acquaintance I met last year through friends. I've alway had a little bit of a dickhead reputation with her. She had a short thing with a friend of mine last summer and lo and behold I caught her creeping my okc profile the other night. So messaged her with a neg "hah creep" and she proceeded to try and make small talk with me. I told her "I don't use okc to chit chat and make pen pals so unless we're banging switch this to text" I gave her my cell and here is the conversation thus far:

Thinking I might want to parlay this into a bang. Not sure where I should go from here. I'm thinking she may still be interested just trying to shit test me. She is 26 and like a 6.5

Try this:

ME: Don't worry, it's totally cool to be craving me. I don't judge[Image: wink.gif]
Her: You're such an asshole!
ME: No, I am the BIGGEST asshole!!! You love it!

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ElJefe - 03-13-2014

Cool. go for it!

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Feo - 03-14-2014

"Eww.. stop fucking contacting me. Please!!"

Do you guys know how I should reply to this one? I think she is shit testing me. The one before she threatened to call the cops.. I think she wanted to build tension.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Evolute - 03-14-2014

Quote: (03-14-2014 12:46 PM)Feo Wrote:  

Do you guys know how I should reply to this one? I think she is shit testing me. The one before she threatened to call the cops.. I think she wanted to build tension.

Impossible to draw conclusion without getting previous texts..

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Pinocchio - 03-15-2014

anyone got a good response to this?

[Image: photo_zpsc733089b.png]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Abnormal - 03-15-2014

Quote: (03-15-2014 09:38 AM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

anyone got a good response to this?

[Image: photo_zpsc733089b.png]

"I am glad your borefriend will be occupied by those single friends while you entertain me[Image: wink.gif]"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - user10726 - 03-15-2014

I'm wondering whether I should text at all?
There's this girl who's like a 9, all my friends have tried it with her and she rejected them, I didn't even bother trying. But 2 days ago we matched on Tinder so I said we should meet up on Tuesday, she said yeah.
Now I'm just wondering should I bother texting her up until Tuesday? I don't wanna force conversation and I really prefer getting to know people in person anyway.
I haven't been on a proper 'date' for like 4-5 years so not sure how that'll even go, but it should be fine.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - LeBeau - 03-15-2014

^ Tues. is too late, she can flake based on you "not confirming"

Hit her up Sun/Mon. to confirm, make sure you take the lead with clear plans:

i.e. "I'll pick you up for a drink at ____. Don't forget the heels." or "Come by my place for ____. I got some new drinks we can make together..."

But make sure you keep it short, dominant, and if she flakes, keep it aloof and fun, so she realizes you're different if rejection comes up at first (esp. if you'll be seeing her around).

i.e. a girl I've been slow rolling told me recently she couldn't meet me when I was gonna be in town, since she was gonna be on vacation in the Caribbean

Me: "You're horrible haha, unfollowed "

Her: "Noooo! Wish you could be there with me!" [Image: wink.gif]

You get the idea.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - user10726 - 03-15-2014

Yeah, I know Tuesday was sort of a bad move but its my earliest convenience

Everything else you said I've done right, think I stole the line from McQueen, I'm not sure, "We'll go ---- at 8 for drinks, wear something pretty"

I'll hit her up monday just something casual, thanks man

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - LeBeau - 03-15-2014

Quote: (03-15-2014 05:48 PM)bret Wrote:  

Yeah, I know Tuesday was sort of a bad move but its my earliest convenience

Everything else you said I've done right, think I stole the line from McQueen, I'm not sure, "We'll go ---- at 8 for drinks, wear something pretty"

I'll hit her up monday just something casual, thanks man

No prob, let us know how it goes.

Just to clarify, it's not about the day of the week that you chose.

In fact, Tues-Thurs. can be great times, since there's less expectations put on "going out", and she's less likely to flake compared to Fri-Sun.

I just meant that you wouldn't wanna go like from a vague plan on Thurs. and have no contact up until the meetup date, since she'd be more likely to flake after not hearing from you till the last minute.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Valhalla - 03-15-2014

A girl on okc who I've been on a date with/have made half hearted plans the day before visited my profile today an said

"You look like the type of person Id go for drinks with"

I wanna say something witty. Anyone got anything?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - mbare - 03-15-2014

Quote: (03-15-2014 08:40 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

A girl on okc who I've been on a date with/have made half hearted plans the day before visited my profile today an said

Great first round on me, second on you...830 at XYZ bar, let's see what ya got [Image: wink.gif]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - mbare - 03-15-2014

Great first round on me, second on you...830 at XYZ bar, let's see what ya got [Image: wink.gif]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Feo - 03-17-2014

Quote: (03-14-2014 02:11 PM)Evolute Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2014 12:46 PM)Feo Wrote:  

Impossible to draw conclusion without getting previous texts..

I was trolling bro.. [Image: troll.gif]

"Don't be so sure..I'm bad news"