Roosh V Forum
"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: "Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime (/thread-72193.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - kosko - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-20-2019 09:17 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Hah. It will be nice if he does some time but I suspect there was serious pressure from the Chicago PD (still a relatively masculine organisation) to charge the fucker. My bet is that the prosecutor (social justice branch) gives him a sweetheart deal. Guilty plea to a broad, bland charge that doesn't imply the specifics of the wrongdoing (disorderly conduct), no testimony required, good behavior bond and done.

I will be pleasantly surprised if turns out otherwise.

Cops hare doing more work than they need too. The fact his guy was a D-List celebrity and made this foolery go viral likely made CPD have to work around the clock on this file while knowing for nearly the whole time it was BS. Angry and frustrated they will want to make an example of him. They will work thier channels to make sure this guy sees some time in a cell.

My take is this Jessie guy is a pure moron for not even having the sense to please he is crazy or suffering from some bogus mental health stuff when his story started to crack. Claiming mental health he would of gotten some cover from his Twitter soilders. Now, all be dropping him like a rock.

Has going to see jail time, someone in sleazy Chicago will make sure if it.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Sp5 - 02-21-2019

He won't do any time unless he goes to trial and doubles down on the lies. Plea bargain with probation, mandatory psych counseling and some apologies

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Sp5 - 02-21-2019

That said, he could do time if he's charged and convicted on the mail auto-threat thing.
It would be a federal crime and federal sentencing guidelines are harsh.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - TravelerKai - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 06:26 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

That said, he could do time if he's charged and convicted on the mail auto-threat thing.
It would be a federal crime and federal sentencing guidelines are harsh.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Good catch Sp5. I forgot that mail threats are federal offenses.

What are the chances he gets federal charges though? It wasn't like he mailed himself powder in the envelope and exposed people on the set. I'm not sure if mail threats are charged if hoaxes to yourself.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - CaptainCup - 02-21-2019

Was laughing this morning reading an article on Fox. Don Lemon, resident fag at CNN and ‘personal acquaintance’ of Jussie Smollet, is all butthurt that Jussie lied.

Lemon the fruit said that Smollet should not have gone on a morning talk show but instead have spoken with ‘real journalists.’ Lemon also bemoaned that Jussie lost in the court of public opinion. So now the libtards are all against the court of public opinion.

I think Jussie may have been taken into custody as well now.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Easy_C - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 03:59 AM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

First American to scam Two Nigerians...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-hide.html

Not quite.

Not related to this topic, but google "Anus Laptops" for a quick laugh.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - budoslavic - 02-21-2019

Just as I figured. Faggot has connections with the "higher ups" so he gets special treatment.
Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1098423739463553024]

This is turning into an embarrassing shitshow for Chicago.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Jetset - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 07:12 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

What are the chances he gets federal charges though? It wasn't like he mailed himself powder in the envelope and exposed people on the set. I'm not sure if mail threats are charged if hoaxes to yourself.

If there's a charge to bring, the chances are extremely high.

For the benefit of international readers, any crime involving the mail falls under the jurisdiction of a separate federal law enforcement agency, the United States Postal Inspection Service. They are professional trolls who have a massive operation that specializes in scams and frauds. They come off as the nicest people you'll ever meet, just like the con artists they're trying to out-con. It's an artifact of the railroad robber baron days that predates the FBI.

I mentioned a regional case in the Rust Belt in another thread where a police officer stabbed himself and blamed it on imaginary thugs because his wife was leaving him and he wanted to retire early. The local courts couldn't get a conviction. Instead, he went to federal prison on numerous counts of mail fraud because he'd sent all his disability paperwork through the mail.

As soon as someone buys a stamp for something like this, somewhere, a Postal Inspector becomes erect.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - saner - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 04:24 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2019 09:17 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Hah. It will be nice if he does some time but I suspect there was serious pressure from the Chicago PD (still a relatively masculine organisation) to charge the fucker. My bet is that the prosecutor (social justice branch) gives him a sweetheart deal. Guilty plea to a broad, bland charge that doesn't imply the specifics of the wrongdoing (disorderly conduct), no testimony required, good behavior bond and done.

I will be pleasantly surprised if turns out otherwise.

Cops hare doing more work than they need too. The fact his guy was a D-List celebrity and made this foolery go viral likely made CPD have to work around the clock on this file while knowing for nearly the whole time it was BS. Angry and frustrated they will want to make an example of him. They will work thier channels to make sure this guy sees some time in a cell.

Has going to see jail time, someone in sleazy Chicago will make sure if it.

If there is any sort of plea deal, I hope it includes ALL costs from this fraud. At his expense, an accountant should go through every department touched by this and calculate the man hours wasted. Make him pay all of it.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Corinth Arkadin - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-20-2019 07:22 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2019 06:55 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2019 06:27 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

50/50 that this guy kills himself-His entire world is collapsing around him and he is totally isolated.
That assumes he has a sense of shame. Victimhood culture has no shame whatsoever. I would be more inclined to think he’ll come out as transgender. He’ll change his name from Jussie to Justine or even something edgier like “Justyce” for maximum redemption and sjw points. As long as the mother fucker catches a charge, I don’t really care about the outcome.

Agreed. If anything he felt threatened about anonymous social media comments and felt it necessary to stage an incident to warn the public about how dangerous it is to be a gay black man in 21st Century.

You know, It's amazing that we're at such an all time low for this type of stuff, that this punkass had to create both SUPPLY and DEMAND.

I work around a lot of these types of folks, they bitch bitch bitch about being called 'n1gger'.

STOP IT. No one called you a 'n1gger'. No one cares about you enuff to call you that. NO ONE CARES. It's all wishful thinking.

Really. NO ONE CARES. No one is lynching anyone, no one is doing midnight rides with hoods on, etc. They're all inside either watching talmudvison or sleeping or out at the local watering hole trying to score some strange.

And why would you care anyway? 'Hey n1gger!" "Ok, thanks, you're very lovely."

Go about your business.

90% of the Western world is a bunch of pussies now.

Quote: (02-21-2019 11:25 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

For the benefit of international readers, any crime involving the mail falls under the jurisdiction of a separate federal law enforcement agency, the United States Postal Inspection Service. They are professional trolls who have a massive operation that specializes in scams and frauds. They come off as the nicest people you'll ever meet, just like the con artists they're trying to out-con. It's an artifact of the railroad robber baron days that predates the FBI.

I mentioned a regional case in the Rust Belt in another thread where a police officer stabbed himself and blamed it on imaginary thugs because his wife was leaving him and he wanted to retire early. The local courts couldn't get a conviction. Instead, he went to federal prison on numerous counts of mail fraud because he'd sent all his disability paperwork through the mail.

As soon as someone buys a stamp for something like this, somewhere, a Postal Inspector becomes erect.

I remember a d00d in North Dakota a few years ago shot himself in the dick and blamed it on 'a black guy'.

Before it came out as accidental dumbass discharge, I knew it was a hoax.

I said to myself "Ain't no brothas in the Dakotas. He should have blamed it on an Indian."

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Days of Broken Arrows - 02-21-2019

Here is what no one is saying:

The concept of "hate crimes" -- which is only about 20 years old -- has changed people's ways of thinking. It not only created general hysteria about race relations, but is the direct cause of Jussie Smollett's hoax.

Without "hate crime" laws, he would not be in the mess he is today. He never would have faked the crime, because there would have been no hysteria to play into.

Neither conservatives or liberals have the balls to say that the concept of "hate crimes" is a bunch of contrived bullshit designed by the Anti-Defamation League for political purposes. Pretending "hate crimes" are "a thing" is playing into the ADL's frame. People need to stop doing this.

When the gov't created special classes of "protected" people, it induced the hysterical mindset we now see among a lot of the LGBT crowd, Jews, and other minorities.

But the laws didn't cut down on hate. Instead, they warped everyone's minds so that's all they think about now. "OMG! Hate!" As such, it's encroached on our First Amendment freedoms and created massive alienation between citizens and groups of citizens.

Everyone lives in fear of saying or doing the wrong thing now. You wonder why it seems like a different country? This is a big reason.

The problem is not Jussie Smollett. The problem is hate crime laws to begin with. They need to be dismantled. If Trump's people are reading, THIS is what you should be doing.

In the America I used to know, all crimes that harm your fellow citizens are hate crimes.

Quote: (02-21-2019 01:32 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Here is what no one is saying:

The concept of "hate crimes" -- which is only about 20 years old -- has changed people's ways of thinking. It not only created general hysteria about race relations, but is the direct cause of Jussie Smollett's hoax.

Without "hate crime" laws, he would not be in the mess he is today. He never would have faked the crime, because there would have been no hysteria to play into.

Neither conservatives or liberals have the balls to say that the concept of "hate crimes" is a bunch of contrived bullshit designed by the Anti-Defamation League for political purposes.

When the gov't created special classes of "protected" people, it induced the hysterical mindset we now see among a lot of the LGBT crowd, Jews, and other minorities.

But the laws didn't cut down on hate. Instead, they warped everyone's minds so that's all they think about now. "OMG! Hate!" As such, it's encroached on our First Amendment freedoms and created massive alienation between citizens and groups of citizens.

Everyone lives in fear of saying or doing the wrong thing now. You wonder why it seems like a different country. The mindset created by these laws is the reason.

The problem is not Jussie Smollett. The problem is hate crime laws to begin with. They need to be dismantled. If Trump's people are reading, THIS is what you should be doing.

In the America I used to know, all crimes that harm your fellow citizens are hate crimes.

^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Most succinct and of course, spot on. But these laws are all about what they didn't get, who's to blame, and on and on and on and phucking on.

And this society (Western world) keeps giving in to placate an ever enlarging group of pussified individuals who want the world to be a happy shiny safe place where no one ever dies and everything is free and they can eat whatever they want and not gain weight and squirting orgasms can be plucked from every tree with no work on their part whatsoever.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - debeguiled - 02-21-2019

Beat down.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - JohnKreese - 02-21-2019

Jussie is obviously not a Tom Cruise or Grisham fan. Otherwise, he woulda known better

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 02:05 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Jussie is obviously not a Tom Cruise or Grisham fan. Otherwise, he woulda known better

I remember that scene very well, and it was the first thing I thought of when I heard that Smollett faces federal charges over that threat letter.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - saner - 02-21-2019

"As noted in the Chicago PD presser, Smollett paid the two brothers, Ola and Abel Osundario, with a personal check for $3,500."

facepalm

He may get off. I don't think even Chicago prosecutes the mentally retarded.

Quote: (02-21-2019 01:53 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Beat down.

To ask those questions is to answer them, Chief.

Watch this top cop get run out of town on a rail for being a "homophobe".

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Once Was Not - 02-21-2019

The narrative now seems to be that this is a really, really sad story because it takes away from victims of other real crimes of homophobia and racism. It's really sad that they will now be more reluctant to come forward and that their stories will be less likely to be believed. You know, those other victims of crimes like this, that didn't happen. So sad. Even Gowdy was spewing this horseshit, a fucking republican.

If this were a white guy who hated Obama and liberals who paid two other white guys to fake an attack on himself claiming it was black people he would be branded a horrible racist piece of shit nazi orange man supporter.

So to recap, when this story was believed to be true it was a horrible racist homophobic attack by nazi drumpf supporters and an indictment on the horrible state of blumpf's Amercia. Every major Democrat and Presidential candidate had something to say about it.

When this story was shown to be a lie, it was an unfortunate falsehood that damages the victims of hate crimes and takes advantage of their pain and suffering. An annoying distraction from covering the rampant racism and homophobia hate crimes really going on out there in Drumpf's America by Blumpf's red hat Gestapo. Democrats delete their comments. Republicans, as always, cuck. Whites and conservatives not victims.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - spydersuit - 02-21-2019

Jessie Smollett arrested. Oh what a happy day!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-ente...4c7ee35078

Will he actually do any time or have any real consequences? He might have a dry spell on Tv, but probably not since he is a nonviolent criminal.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - nomadbrah - 02-21-2019

I'm sure this pathos filled cop will pursue fake rape charges with the same vigor.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Wutang - 02-21-2019

Quote:[/url]

The counter-attack from the race hustlers are various forms of whataboutism. The whatboutism doesn't even work in this case since Trump has no direct link to any of the loonies that are threatening to shoot up or attack non-whites - instead they have to say that these people were somehow inspired by Trump and claim it's somehow the same as actually planning and acting out a racial attack hoax.

A less common defense I've noticed is saying that media shouldn't even be covering this and that it's a non-story when compared to something that Trump or the GOP is currently undertaking. Who were the ones that originally helped this story blow up initially before the hoax was exposed? The media was covering this because the usual wolf cryers were banging the drums about homophobia, racism, "this is what Trump's America is like" and such.

Examples:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:Quote:

[url=https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1098608205377273856]https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/statu...5377273856

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Canopus - 02-21-2019

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1098676937655021568][/url]

They ground up ibuprofen tablets to make it look like anthrax. This fucking guy! [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-21-2019 03:43 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I'm sure this pathos filled cop will pursue fake rape charges with the same vigor.

Yeah it's alot like spitting on Satan or Hitler if they walked down the street. Just about everyone would do it, and it is nothing special at the end of the day. Nothing brave or courageous about that.

Even Boomer Blacks full of excuses for the trashy black youth, will denounce this fool.

They may have passed this basic as fuck shit test today, but tomorrow will be back to business as usual.

Gay men needed this chin check badly. Being a power bottom sissy still isn't pussy enough to get a Pussy Pass.

The best gift of all is the red pill. I am seeing brand new black men Youtube Channels with redpill commentary and political opinion.

We are winning, one day at a time, one man at a time.

Quote: (02-21-2019 04:46 PM)Canopus Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1098676937655021568][/url]

They ground up ibuprofen tablets to make it look like anthrax. This fucking guy! [Image: lol.gif]

Oh shit. I guess I will take back what I said this morning. The envelope had powder in it, definately means that he will be getting charged by federal authorities.

If he was smart he should plead out to the Chicago charges, have his lawyers get him probation, counseling, apologies, etc. in a deal like Sp5 said. Then he needs to prepare for the fed charges because that is going to fuck him over hard. He might get 3-5 years in federal prison and you have to serve the full sentence. No early dismissal.

18 U.S.C. § 1038 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1038. False information and hoaxes

I think this would be the charge. I'm guessing one count of that. Unless they add the Chicago attack stuff, but I doubt that, because that is double jeopardy I think if he takes a plea with the Chicago prosecutors.

Penalty is up to 5 years in prison.

I guess it is time for a Big Herc video about if Jussie will get his cheeks busted in the fed pen. I bet he will have to roll with the fag car in prison. They sag their pants and fight the other gangs off, sell ass, keister shivs.... BLEH! NASTY!