Roosh V Forum
Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 (/thread-61861.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Irenicus - 03-25-2017

Apparently, the attacker was a member of Al Muyaheed brigade during the war in Bosnia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen

And, ironically, the British forces stationed in Bosnia watched these guys commit crimes against local Croats, and did nothing !

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-26-2017

They even had footage of the direct moment of the shooting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...conds.html

Entire attack lasted 82 seconds - car attacks are truly fast and easy.

https://reportuk.org/2017/03/25/westmins...in-prison/

The media is bending over backwards to stressing that the man had become "religious" and of course that it had nothing to do with Islam. The IRA were a Christian organisation if you did not know that.

In essence it was man whose life had been descending slowly but surely by each decade. Converting to Islam was just one thing on the path among a great number of bad ideas.

He even had the gall to joke: "London wasn't what it used to be." with the hotel staff he stayed over with.

Yeah - it is not what it used to be due to shitheads like you.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Enigma - 03-26-2017

Speaking of Japan, here's something to think about.

As a restaurant, Michelin stars are one of the highest honors you can receive. A restaurant can earn 1 to 3 stars, and there are only about 1,000 or so stars total given across the entire world in a given year.

Among the handful of cities that actually have Michelin-starred restaurants, Japan is not only #1 -- they're #2, #4, and tied for #15 (Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Nara).

http://www.businessinsider.com/cities-wi...21-stars-1

And not only is Tokyo #1 in total stars, they are so far ahead of the pack that it's not even close.

For example, Tokyo (304) has more than twice as many stars as Paris (134), three times as many as New York (99), and almost four times as many as London (79).

What makes it even more amazing is that the Michelin Guide was created in France in the early 1900s and didn't even release their first guide to Tokyo until 2007.

Now, food is only one element of culture, and I like eating foods from different cultures as much of the next guy, but I think Japan's culinary dominance destroys the "diversity is our strength" and "what would we eat if it weren't for immigrants" narrative.

I was actually just thinking about this the other day, but it'd be an interesting rebuttal to use against leftists, especially since liberals love to pretend that they're "foodies".

Cultural homogeniety: Bringing you safety, great food, hot women, and anime for over 1,000 years [Image: lol.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Foolsgo1d - 03-26-2017

Its not just that which helps Japan. They're a standard above when it comes to worker bee's.

Quote: (03-24-2017 03:39 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Do foreigners really think we Europeans are idiots?

Yes they do think we're idiots and there is evidence to prove it. [Image: lol.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-26-2017

[Image: agree2.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Mercenary - 03-26-2017

Quote: (03-26-2017 04:45 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Now, food is only one element of culture, and I like eating foods from different cultures as much of the next guy, but I think Japan's culinary dominance destroys the "diversity is our strength" and "what would we eat if it weren't for immigrants" narrative.

The most amazing tasting and best quality (non Japanese) foreign food I ever ate was in restaurants run by Japanese in Japan.
They know how to make foreign food even better than the native countries they are copying.
No immigrants needed.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Leonard D Neubache - 03-26-2017

Whenever I go to a food court where they serve good sushi and I get something else instead, I always regret not getting the sushi. [Image: lol.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Phoenix - 03-26-2017

Cultural homogeniety: Bringing you safety, great food, hot women, and anime for over 1,000 years [Image: lol.gif]

Yep, and if they'll stop jerking off to anime and start having unsafe sex with their hot women, they might get to see the next 1000 years.

[Image: C72B7GSW0AEAADK.jpg]

Nothing to do with Islam.
It is a peaceful religion that Mohammed himself perverted to kill, rape, murder, pillage and torture.

Good vid raising a few good points.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Renton1875 - 03-26-2017

Quote: (03-26-2017 08:00 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

The most amazing tasting and best quality (non Japanese) foreign food I ever ate was in restaurants run by Japanese in Japan.
They know how to make foreign food even better than the native countries they are copying.
No immigrants needed.

They learned our Whisky real good too. World class now.

They take what is good across the world and make it their own, even improve on that.

The US Americans actually had similar characteristics - especially in terms of pies, recipes for sweets and desserts, the US simply took the available European dishes and massively experimented with it creating for example cheesecake that surpasses the original dish from Europe.

The US also had some of the best cars, revolutionary technologies and an extremely high living standard early on from the 1950s. Their cars were the best in the world with immense comfort back then - designed to drive for thousands of miles without any issue. Then it all went to shit on multiple fronts at the same time.....

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Mercenary - 03-26-2017

Quote: (03-26-2017 09:28 AM)Renton1875 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2017 08:00 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

No immigrants needed.

They learned our Whisky real good too. World class now.

[Image: 200.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - TheOllam - 03-26-2017

Masood's daughter. Maybe seeing her go western rather than Islam affected him? From The Sun:

"WESTMINSTER killer Khalid Masood’s teenage daughter defied his orders to wear a burqa — and headed to a school prom night in a ­revealing backless dress.

Unlike her older sister, student Teegan Harvey, 18, refused to bow to ressure from fanatical Masood and convert to Islam."

[Image: nintchdbpict000311681088-e1490555174873....uality=100]

[Image: wb2.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Enigma - 03-26-2017

^ Would Wage Holy War on Dat Ass

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Rigsby - 03-26-2017

I was very appreciative of the way the BBC shoehorned the hijab girl meme in to their otherwise impartial reporting. Cunts.

They just dropped her and the six hundred other muslim hijabis that came out today on the bridge, you fucking racist beasts. Had fuck all to do with the story but a directive went out and they had to push it. So did the indy. Fuck, if anyone paid any attention to anything I said around here I'd do a report and give sources, but just as well. You know it goes on.

It was tres sneaky. A cunt's trick as some of us call it. You nasty racist bastards. It's people like you that manufacture the enemy, not the CIA or MI5 or MI6 or the other shadow organisations that turn a blind eye to terrorist attacks to garner support for greater crackdowns on the people.

Hundreds of hijab girls. My, don't I feel a right cunt now.

And they even had a fund raiser - 3000 squids last time I looked. Give me a fucking break. Don't insult the dead. 3000 quid? You piss on the graves of the dead - you could afford 100 times that if you gave a shit. But you are getting scared. You know it will be you that have your shops burned out by loose cannons (I don't agree with this by the way - it would be highly illegal).

I think the muslim community is going to have to do a little bit more than weak photo ops and insulting charity fundraisers before they change the attitude of the baying for blood brits. Me? I'm a moderate. Trying to hold it together. I don't agree with violence. However, some, many in fact, don't hold my high morals and they certainly don't fucking post on a public forum where every man is marked and fair game.

Still, the way they just slipped hijab girl in to the other news stories was, well, quite frankly, shocking. They are scared.

Every fucking newspaper talking about the cunt. Fuck me, they are watching us so close. Every single fucking word. Every single fucking picture. And we are easier game than /pol/.

Remember that chaps. We are under the microscope. But they don't have the bollocks to go after any particular one of us yet. But they will soon. I expect to see Zelcorpion hung out to dry first. Snapshots of forum posts taken out of context. It's coming. Brace.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Paracelsus - 03-26-2017

^^^^

Dat ass is not Arabic. You guys did notice her mother is European, right?

[Image: nintchdbpict0003113104191.jpg?strip=all&...uality=100]

Moreover, he was a convert to Islam while imprisoned in 2003; this guy was turned by the invaders, he wasn't an Arab. The wife abandoned him in 2000 when he went to prison for a knife attack for two years. One daughter went under the veil with him; the other stayed with her Western mother.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - SamuelBRoberts - 03-26-2017

Quote: (03-26-2017 05:58 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Its not just that which helps Japan. They're a standard above when it comes to worker bee's.

Quote: (03-24-2017 03:39 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Do foreigners really think we Europeans are idiots?

Yes they do think we're idiots and there is evidence to prove it. [Image: lol.gif]

They're also really, really good at lobbying for awards. Look at the number of Japanese UNESCO Heritage sites some time. It's insane.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Bushido - 03-26-2017

I have a couple of points to add to this.

1. A very relevant issue here is that of the radicalization of inmates serving time in British prisons. Tommy Robinson alluded to it in a recent interview. What's happening is extremely dangerous and should concern us all.

What you have now are moderate Muslims or rather, British-born Asians that barely practice Islam, being turned after they are locked up for relatively minor offences. Tommy has visited several prisons and reports that the visiting Imams (many of whom genuinely preach a more moderate message) are mocked by prisoners. They are considered stooges.

2. Universities are in a similar situation. An incredibly high number of "European" terrorists are converted to extremism by an islamist society at university. It's quite unbelievable that we sit back and let this happen. Anyway, a lot of young British Pakistanis don't follow the religion. I remember at university they (well the boys) were drinking, smoking and fucking around like the rest of us. You might think this is a good thing and I'd be inclined to agree. The less Islam in our society the better.

However, there's a catch to all this. The jihadi groups target these more rebellious kids in particular and a plant a seed in their mind: Your lifestyle is haram. You are going to hell unless you commit to the holy jihad.

Therefore, you have a nice and normal Asian kid one minute, terrorist killer the next. It's terrifying. You can't accurately predict who is going to radicalize. And even after radicalizing, it's increasingly impossible to monitor them all (radicalization alone is not a crime). We don't have the resources.

Think we have it bad now? Think again. This is a huge ticking demographic timebomb that has barely even started yet. Numbers of "European" radicals are increasing by the year like a cancer. The real fun and games begin after the 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants. Terror attacks will eventually become a nearly daily event in Europe.

As hardline and unfair as it may be, the only long-term solutions to this are very strict controls over Islam, permanent deportation of "European" radicals and NO MORE ISLAMIC IMMIGRATION.

It doesn't matter how many "intercultural discussions" you have or how many nice British imams say the right thing. The solutions are simple and remain the same. I will always advocate for non-violent ones. Others will not be so reasonable. Either way, as time goes on, public opinion will shift more and more to an overtly anti-islamic stance. I just fear that it may already be too late by the time that happens.

P.S I highly recommend watching Tommy's interview. Required viewing for anyone wanting to know the real situation unfolding.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - infowarrior1 - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-26-2017 11:54 PM)Bushido Wrote:  

1. A very relevant issue here is that of the radicalization of inmates serving time in British prisons. Tommy Robinson alluded to it in a recent interview. What's happening is extremely dangerous and should concern us all.

What you have now are moderate Muslims or rather, British-born Asians that barely practice Islam, being turned after they are locked up for relatively minor offences. Tommy has visited several prisons and reports that the visiting Imams (many of whom genuinely preach a more moderate message) are mocked by prisoners. They are considered stooges.

2. Universities are in a similar situation. An incredibly high number of "European" terrorists are converted to extremism by an islamist society at university. It's quite unbelievable that we sit back and let this happen. Anyway, a lot of young British Pakistanis don't follow the religion. I remember at university they (well the boys) were drinking, smoking and fucking around like the rest of us. You might think this is a good thing and I'd be inclined to agree. The less Islam in our society the better.

However, there's a catch to all this. The jihadi groups target these more rebellious kids in particular and a plant a seed in their mind: Your lifestyle is haram. You are going to hell unless you commit to the holy jihad.

Therefore, you have a nice and normal Asian kid one minute, terrorist killer the next. It's terrifying. You can't accurately predict who is going to radicalize. And even after radicalizing, it's increasingly impossible to monitor them all (radicalization alone is not a crime). We don't have the resources.

Think we have it bad now? Think again. This is a huge ticking demographic timebomb that has barely even started yet. Numbers of "European" radicals are increasing by the year like a cancer. The real fun and games begin after the 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants. Terror attacks will eventually become a nearly daily event in Europe.

As hardline and unfair as it may be, the only long-term solutions to this are very strict controls over Islam, permanent deportation of "European" radicals and NO MORE ISLAMIC IMMIGRATION.

It doesn't matter how many "intercultural discussions" you have or how many nice British imams say the right thing. The solutions are simple and remain the same. I will always advocate for non-violent ones. Others will not be so reasonable. Either way, as time goes on, public opinion will shift more and more to an overtly anti-islamic stance. I just fear that it may already be too late by the time that happens.

P.S I highly recommend watching Tommy's interview. Required viewing for anyone wanting to know the real situation unfolding.

This is a good reason why I do not support prison as a punishment for crime. Recruits for Jihadists and Prison gangs.

Not only must they be kept separate but that imprisonment should be only for pre-trial detention, death row or forced hard labor for those to pay off debt who are unable and unwilling to pay their debts off outside making them too tired and atomized to organize.

Even without the Imams it is a ticking timebomb. What Imams do is exploit the situation that is already in place and making minor criminals into hardened criminals.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - YossariansRight - 03-27-2017

[Image: attachment.jpg36195]   

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Leonard D Neubache - 03-27-2017

I've said it before. I don't care how much it costs. All detainment should be solitary with access to nobody but a prison liaison and a social worker.

If solitary is as bad as everyone says it is then you could impose shorter sentences and recoup costs in that regard. Prisoners would genuinely fear jail rather than treating it as a gang recruiting centre and organised crime skills-workshop.

Further, it would function as rehab and wouldn't result in the inmate being raped, ending up with STDs and becoming a sexual predator themselves.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Kieran - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-26-2017 11:54 PM)Bushido Wrote:  

Surprisingly, like this terrorist, there's also lots of young white and Afro-Caribbean men converting in Prison, not just Asians. I know of several ex-gang members I knew as a kid from my area who are now Muslim. I have no idea whether they are radicalised or not as I have no contact with them, but there's an increasingly strong connection between one of Birmingham's most notorious black gangs and one of the Pakistani gangs.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - IronShark - 03-27-2017

For how long more this madness should continue? This is so fucking stupid. These guys kill us every day. And actually then, they become the victim. Few Muslim women along with some ultra left SJWs (with "white guilt" mental issue) gathered yesterday on Westminster Bridge to so-called condemn the attack! How sweet they are. They say "there's no place in Islam for terrorism". Yes, but in every part of terrorism you look, you'll find a bit a Islam!

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Suits - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-27-2017 07:30 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I've said it before. I don't care how much it costs. All detainment should be solitary with access to nobody but a prison liaison and a social worker.

If solitary is as bad as everyone says it is then you could impose shorter sentences and recoup costs in that regard. Prisoners would genuinely fear jail rather than treating it as a gang recruiting centre and organised crime skills-workshop.

Further, it would function as rehab and wouldn't result in the inmate being raped, ending up with STDs and becoming a sexual predator themselves.

There's certainly a logic to your thoughts, here but I think the idea may need further development.

(1) Solitary confinement tends to drive people insane. It's entirely possible that placing them in solitary may make them less socially adjusted for when they return to society.

(2) Long term jail sentences are expensive and for non-violent offenders, don't seem to achieve much. There has to be a better option.

(3) Whipping people is rational from a certain point of view, as long term sentences don't seem to do much good. However, the punishment was outlawed in most of the world for good reason. It's simply too cruel and unusual. What it does to a person is outside of the scope of what a good society can justify (although jail is probably just barely inside that scope and could be improved on as well).

(4) I've actually spent the last few days trying to think of a solution for punishing criminal offenders that is more efficient than long term jail terms. Haven't come up with anything good. I've been trying to think of an option that would turn criminal types into good contributors to society while punishing them for their decisions, but there really aren't that many good options.

(5) Whatever the solution is, it has to both notoriously horrifying and also leave those who experience it better off, not worse off (as solitary confinement and whipping probably will).

(6) Perhaps a task-based system would be superior. Physical tasks (1,000,000 laps around the prison track) or personal development tasks (finish a university degree in a useful skill) or social (be able to resist responding violently as prison guards tickle you with feathers, 100 - 1 hour sessions).

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Elster - 03-27-2017

German members can confirm if this is true or not.
Bird said that Jail in Germany (applied to tax paying rapeable soon to be extinct non enrichening citizens) actually charges prisoners for their "stay" there so that when they come out they have a massive debt.

Would be interesting to come up with a theoretical scenario where this idea is furthered and see what happens?
How exactly furthered?
Imagine that the offender not only has to pay from his own property for his tenure in prison ,but that the payment extends to his family or immediate family members. So that a longer sentence will imply a financial implosion for either the offender or the offender's family.

Now the problem I see with both the actual (if true) system and the theoretical one are penniless (in the books) offenders such as your average enrichener...