Roosh V Forum
DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world (/thread-60276.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Travel Museums - 09-23-2017

Getting drunk every night and banging 6s is doing better than everyone??

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - hnmw - 09-23-2017

Hey DN, what are your logistics like? Do you book both a private hotel/Airbnb room and a hostel room and party at the hostels or do you just book one private room? It seems you usually have your own private room and then go party at hostels

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - TripleG - 09-23-2017

Quote: (09-23-2017 12:33 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Getting drunk every night and banging 6s is doing better than everyone??

He is saying he frequently bangs 8+ and several repped forum members have met him and vouched for him, so his game is obviously stronger than most members here, that's all...

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 09-23-2017

@tripleG- I am able to work from my computer so I normally do that a few hours a day in the afternoon.

@brianmark it was a contiki. Ratio was 60-40 girls to guys I'd say, which for contiki is actually pretty low. Lots I see are 80-20. The Greek island ones would be a shit show if you were a guy with decent game. The British one I went on was a bit less partying, more sight seeing, and a little older.

@travelmuseums to each their own. Some are 6's yes. But my 6's could be your 5 or your 8, so who knows. I'm young and having fun and that's what matters to me right now.

@hnmw In SA i had an Airbnb and would party at hostels a bit. Haven't really done that much in Europe though because I'd much rather hang out with locals here, more my type. If I do stay at a hostel, I do privates normally. Check out my hostel thread for some more tips.

I took tonight easy thanks to a 6am flight to munich tomorrow. Story from last night will be on my next post, it was a late night.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - brianmark - 09-25-2017

Quote: (09-23-2017 06:51 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

@brianmark it was a contiki. Ratio was 60-40 girls to guys I'd say, which for contiki is actually pretty low. Lots I see are 80-20. The Greek island ones would be a shit show if you were a guy with decent game. The British one I went on was a bit less partying, more sight seeing, and a little older.

Very interesting that you're on Contiki. I did almost the same tour years ago, except no Ireland. How is the quality of the women. The women on my tour were mainly horrible looking. Did you do Contiki anywhere else on your world travels and are they any different in other counties? Here is my link with my review about the pros and cons of traveling on Contiki.

thread-4737-...#pid159725

How about some photos from your travels? You can blur the faces if you don't want us to see. Do you have an Instagram of Facebook with photo we can see?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Sidney Crosby - 09-26-2017

I've seen some Contiki tour groups before and they were STACKED, beauties galore and only a guys. This was in Oz though.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 10-04-2017

@brianmark, mine wasn't great, but based on where my tour was that's understandable. Most contikis I see are pretty damn good. Especially the ones for Oktoberfest, Greek Islands and as SC pointed out, Australia. Top Deck is also an alternative to Contiki. Not my preferred method of travel, but I would consider doing it again, especially if i wanted to explore NZ in depth.

-------
So my last night in Dublin was a +1, 6.5/10, Irish, 22 y/o, 109 on the year night. Reunited with some friends from a job I had many years ago. My friend was already locked in with a girl, so eventually I ditched the 3rd wheel for a place I think was called Copper. It was packed and not to many tourists. A girl heard my accent and I'm pretty sure she tried to pick me up. After some making out I somehow convinced her to come back to my hotel in the schticks. She was a squirter and the bed was soaked by the time we slept. I woke up at 7:00am to my phone ringing saying our group was leaving in 5 minutes. zipped my bag up and said peace to her. Brutal drive back to London, if I hadn't been to Wales before I would have just flown, or in hindsight, just gone to Wales and booked my flight to Oktoberfest from Dublin.

The next part I'll just copy and paste from my Oktoberfest thread:

+1 7/10, 20 y/o Canadian, 110 on the year
The first day I got lucky in that a friend had a well located Airbnb. We were at the tents and I could tell one girl, who, skinny with triple Ds was looking fine, was into my friend but he hadn't picked up on it. She kept subtlety mentioning he had an Airbnb nearby. I hit it off with her friend and at the ripe hour of 5:30pm, I suggested the 4 of us go back to his place. He went upstairs with his, I was downstairs with mine and a few minutes into banging, mine stops and asks if she can take a snapchat blowing me. Umm sure, but why? Turns out her friends, 7 of them, were having a competition on who could send one first. We took 2nd, all 7 succeeded. Sluts these days.

I met a girl at our campground who happened to be a virgin, never even a blowjob. She had been language exchanging with an Italian for some time and was going to see him the week after. I managed to convince her that she should give me a blowjob and I will not judge the way she does it at all, just give tips on how to make it better so when she sees him she'll know what to do. Somehow should took the bait and by the time she was done the lesson, it was actually pretty good.

+1, American, 6/10, 111 on the year
Met a girl at the campground early in the day and went to the halls with her, her friend and another guy. We sat at a table with 3 cute Germans. The other guy in our group was getting drunk and creepy and eventually just started staring at the girls while they were talking. He got up to go to the bathroom and fell on the way out. I had to through him under the bus and make fun of him for being creepy. He was so drunk that he walked right by us and the German girls insisted I don't wave him down. We lost one of the girls and me and the final girl went back to the campsite, where she gave me a blowjob on the bus on the way back before banging in the tent.

+1 7/10, American, 24 year old, 112 on the year
The final day I never left the campground, planted a ton of seeds and one eventually worked out. She was actually from about an hour from me in Florida and thankfully the bartenders were all competing for another girl so I didn't have the celeb-status staff competition. Eventually we went back to my tent and went through one condom... my last one... she got pissed about that and left. Couldn't find her leggings until I was packing in the morning. Double checked the size to make sure my beer goggles weren't on, XS, all good. I got my annual hangover the next morning, sprinted out of the subway at one stop and projectile vomited about 2 liters of water into a garbage can. These two old German ladies nearby just looked up at me with the disappointment of Lee Trevino in Happy Gilmore.

And, the time has come, I think I'm officially burned out. Friday night in Paris I took the night off. Saturday I gave it a go and met a lunatic like me, yet even that couldn't get me in the mood and I was home my midnight. Sun, Mon and Tue I had a drink or two at dinner in Morocco, but no bars. I'm thinking it'll continue the next 2 nights in Cairo before returning home. I have my previously mentioned québécois girl coming to see me first thing when I get back and that may be the end of the story for a bit (or ever?!?). Or maybe not, only time will tell. Anyway time to build the 2nd part of my business a bit, catch up on stuff at home, and get back in shape.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Giacomo Casanova - 10-04-2017

Hey DN, I imagine it is normal to have a moment of down since you have been traveling, partying and fucking in Europe for five months if I am not wrong. It is then good time to recharge the battery for a bit.
If you can summarize those few months in Europe, what places surprised positively and what were instead a bit disappointing?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 10-08-2017

Hey DN,

I was gonna try and go back to Tallinn next July. But it will probably be October 2018. I am going to move to a cheaper apartment in June and buy a motorcycle about that time, also.

My American buddy might come with me. We are going to go trout and salmon fishing in Northern Estonia. They will have the Rally Races too, in October.

How expensive is it to stay in Germany for Oktoberfest?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 10-13-2017

Quote: (10-08-2017 09:13 PM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

Hey DN,

I was gonna try and go back to Tallinn next July. But it will probably be October 2018. I am going to move to a cheaper apartment in June and buy a motorcycle about that time, also.

My American buddy might come with me. We are going to go trout and salmon fishing in Northern Estonia. They will have the Rally Races too, in October.

I spent 200 Euros over 5 days, plus 80 Euros/night for the tent, which included free beer/sangria and all 3 meals.

-------------------------
Here's a recap of Eurotrip Leg 2:

Sweden
Days: 3
Lays (locals): 2(2)
Quality/ease: 4/4
Cost: 5

Latvia
Days: 7 (2 with my previous Estonian girl)
Lays (locals): 3(2)
Quality/ease: 4.5/4.5
Cost: 3

Lithuania
Days: 4
Lays (locals): 1(1)
Quality/ease: 4.5/3.5
Cost: 2.5

Poland
Days: 7
Lays (locals): 3(1)
Quality/ease: 4(4)
Cost: 2

Spain
Days: 12
Lays (locals): 6(0)
Quality/ease: 3.5/2

UK/Ireland
Days: 17
Lays (locals): 7(2)
Quality/ease: 2/4.5
Cost: 4.5

Germany
Days: 5
Lays (locals): 3(0)
Quality/ease: 4/3.5
Cost: 3.5

Morocco
Days: 2
Lays (locals): 0
Quality/ease: 1.5/2
Cost: 4

Egypt
Quality/ease: 1/1

--------------------
Superlatives:
Most fun city: Galway or Krakow
Easiest city to get laid: Magaluf
Craziest Night Life: Magaluf/Krakow
Best food: Spain
Most attractive: Lithuania
Most Beautiful Landscape: Coast or Ireland or Scottish Highlands
Best Surprise: Galway/Edinburgh
Biggest Disappointment- Casablanca, I def want to check out other cities in Morocco though, I think Casablanca is just the shit hole.
New Flags Acquired- Romania, Northern Ireland
------------------------

Updates from Toronto- the Quebec girl came to visit and we continued right where we left off. Not officially dating yet, but it's definitely headed in that direction. Who would have thought Ios, Greece would be the start of that. Anyway, I'm still single for the time being, but definitely not partying as hard so there probably won't be a ton of +1's coming up, but I wouldn't rule out a couple.

[Image: iVmxxwy.jpg]
[Image: leDoYIV.jpg]
[Image: UcKMCPP.jpg]
[Image: A3zijWU.jpg]
[Image: lb8tZKJ.jpg]
[Image: loQG6Jq.jpg]

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 10-13-2017

Here are some photos from the last couple months;
[Image: OLOzQbG.jpg]
[Image: FepgDZi.jpg]
[Image: UvSs9vf.jpg]
[Image: MmnRPZE.jpg]
[Image: ifmieYA.jpg]
[Image: FYOo7cZ.jpg]
[Image: Wx1td3R.jpg]
[Image: BSfey7G.jpg]
[Image: 17hUQTP.jpg]
[Image: DxQHUYZ.jpg]

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Cambodian Creamsicle - 10-13-2017

Surprised you were so impressed with Krakow nightlife.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - pazuk123 - 10-13-2017

Quote: (10-13-2017 09:39 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2017 09:13 PM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

Hey DN,

I spent 200 Euros over 5 days, plus 80 Euros/night for the tent, which included free beer/sangria and all 3 meals.

-------------------------
Here's a recap of Eurotrip Leg 2:

Sweden
Days: 3
Lays (locals): 2(2)
Quality/ease: 4/4
Cost: 5

Latvia
Days: 7 (2 with my previous Estonian girl)
Lays (locals): 3(2)
Quality/ease: 4.5/4.5

Lithuania
Days: 4
Lays (locals): 1(1)
Quality/ease: 4.5/3.5

Poland
Days: 7
Lays (locals): 3(1)
Quality/ease: 4(4)
Cost: 2

Spain
Days: 12
Lays (locals): 6(0)
Quality/ease: 3.5/2

UK/Ireland
Days: 17
Lays (locals): 7(2)
Quality/ease: 2/4.5
Cost: 4.5

Germany
Days: 5
Lays (locals): 3(0)
Quality/ease: 4/3.5
Cost: 3.5

Morocco
Quality/ease: 1.5/2
Cost: 4

Egypt
Quality/ease: 1/1

--------------------
Superlatives:
Most fun city: Galway or Krakow
Easiest city to get laid: Magaluf
Craziest Night Life: Magaluf/Krakow
Best food: Spain
Most attractive: Lithuania
Most Beautiful Landscape: Coast or Ireland or Scottish Highlands
Best Surprise: Galway/Edinburgh
Biggest Disappointment- Casablanca, I def want to check out other cities in Morocco though, I think Casablanca is just the shit hole.
New Flags Acquired- Romania, Northern Ireland
------------------------

Updates from Toronto- the Quebec girl came to visit and we continued right where we left off. Not officially dating yet, but it's definitely headed in that direction. Who would have thought Ios, Greece would be the start of that. Anyway, I'm still single for the time being, but definitely not partying as hard so there probably won't be a ton of +1's coming up, but I wouldn't rule out a couple.

[Image: iVmxxwy.jpg]
[Image: leDoYIV.jpg]
[Image: UcKMCPP.jpg]
[Image: A3zijWU.jpg]
[Image: lb8tZKJ.jpg]
[Image: loQG6Jq.jpg]

I've gotta say DN, thank you for the consistent updates. I've been a long time lurker, been reading Roosh since the beginning of his site as we're from the same general area. I'm more on the experienced and older side (not yet 40), and I absolutely love your posts and dedication and specifically they've encouraged me to officially join the forum and give back and comment and share past experiences to hopefully grow the family, especially with the decline of men in the western world. Cheers and I look forward to hearing more of your adventures and possibly crossing paths in the future.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 10-18-2017

@CC, not really a surprise.. it’s just an atmosphere I love, cheap, walkable, and fun almost every night of the week.

@pazuk123- thanks man!
————

I went to Booby Ball Friday night. Once again, I can only shake my head at the hate Toronto gets on this forum. Imagine 800-1000 people, 60-65% women, most of the guys were with their girlfriends, open bar, unlimited food. I was giving a Trinidadian girl a run since I’ve never been with a black girl. We were completely set, making out to her friends encouragement. My buddy pulled probably the hottest girl there. A third guy was with us and they hooked us up with a booth. Way too many tequila shots and Tito and sodas later it gets foggy and we all woke up at our respective homes alone hahahaha.

The next night I was supposed to do Oktoberfest in Kitchener/Waterloo, the 2nd biggest Oktoberfest in the world after Munich. It was too much to line up last minute so he met up with a previous girl (a hot girl he pulled on a Monday night at the end of a holiday weekend while in town for one night so give me a break haters.) She was having some beers with us early in the day and said I’d get along with her roommate. We did. She came back to my house later and we fucked around a bit, but I haven’t really been pushing it due to the Quebec girl.

Aside from that, just planning some winter trips. I’m thinking Mexico and Central America for December/NYE. Then finish up the parts of SA I haven’t been to, Ecuador, Bolivia, Santiago and wine region in Argentina, southern Brazil, before finishing at Carnival in Rio.

Regarding Toronto, it’s 20 and sunny for the next week, couldn’t ask for better weather. People are out walking around. Kensington is loaded with potential day game targets. I met an American guy who had to move here about a month ago for work and he loves it, said any type of girl you want is here and without my mentioning, brought up how pathetic the game is here for guys. When I was out with the roommates Saturday we also had a good laugh over that. It could be worth starting a thread at some point on the use of shitting on the local guys based on their stereotypes, I’ve found that very effective this year.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 10-18-2017

At DN:

Work is renigotiating our contracts. I will get a couple grand after taxes from back pay after the first of the year. Going for a month in July....for sure to Tallinn. Pm me where you found your apartment? Gonna drop a bunch of weight by next summer too.

Congrats on your continuing travels!!!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 10-24-2017

@BF sent

Took it a little less easy that I was expecting this week, but overall feeling great after a couple weeks of healthy eating and hitting the gym. Tuesday I met up with a recently married couple I’m friends with and had a nice dinner. Wednesday had some family time with the nephews.

Thursday I met back up with previously mentioned Mexican girl from May/July. She met a German guy at a wedding and wants to start dating him, but held off on going official until we had one last night together. After doing our thing at her place, she sent me to the kitchen quickly so she could call him as he was apparently pissed about her lack of texting and the fact she was drunk. Sometimes your instincts are right haha.

Friday was my ex’s bday so I took advantage of not having to spend a dollar and the commute to her place consists of a ride down the elevator. Saturday was a long time in the making. Back in August 2016 I was in Montreal for Osheaga. One night we ended up at Warehouse, but it was at capacity. I chatted up a bachelor party and correctly guessed which girl was single. Their group was too big and they weren’t getting in any time soon so they left. A few minutes later the single one comes back alone and asks for my number, saying she lives in Barrie and we should go for a drink in Toronto some time.

+1, 113 on the year, 8/10, 26 y/o, Canadian
After failing to meet up probably half a dozen times when I was home over the last 14 months, we finally found a date that works. I will say, instagram was key to keeping this one alive. Anyway, she shows up for the date wearing a form fitting dress, perfect for a girl that weighs maybe 115 with double Ds and a nice ass. She drove 1 1/2 hours in so my one concern was she was planning to drive home that night. After 2 beers at dinner and a tequila sampler platter, that clearly wasn’t going to happen. We bounced around to a few more bars and had a fun night before coming home. She chose a vinyl record to play- Sublime, and we were one song in before she was asking if I had a condom. Round 2 in the morning and she was on her way.

My Monday I finally finished my weeklong cleaning/purge of my apartment and I’m now enroute to Florida for some sunshine and football. As long as everyone is telling me I look like Conor Mcgregor these days, I have the most epic Halloween costume planned for Saturday and reuse in Nashville on the actual Halloween. Might be my last trip single as I will be going to Quebec for 4 nights when I get back to Canada.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 10-24-2017

@DN,

Glad you are having a good time. I commend you on the DD women. I always preferred a slight busty/hourglass shape.

I have been hitting the gym since this summer. I cut back on all of my drinking and snacking. Have had a couple dates. Only one girl has spent the night at my place. We did our thing. Then she wants to just Snapchat non nudes and use me as just a potential orbiter. I said it was either more pussy and doing shit...or I break off contact. Not looking to be your texting buddy.

So, I am going to focus on saving money and investing in myself, the next few months. I am buying plane tickets, paying off CC debt, getting down to something like my past fighting weight, getting a different apartment before next summer and buying a Triumph Bonneville T120. There are a few places with dirt tracks near St. Louis and I am going to join a local place and circle track that bitch in the dirt, when members can ride (and they do not have races.)

Have you gone out to California at all? I am planning a potential cross country motorcycle trip in 2019, from St. Louis to Oregon, down the California coast. And back home through the South West.

Catch you around sometime, maybe. Glad to have met you...even if it was for a short few mins. You doing this shit has lit a fire under my ass to change a bunch of the things I have been doing and get out of the rut I stuck myself in the last few years.

Good luck to you! Happy travels in the future.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 11-06-2017

Obviously my posts have slowed down a bit now that I'm back in NA. But summary of the last couple 10 days or so follows:

I went down to Florida and got some family time in.. always necessary. The next couple days were mostly reunions with friends. Unfortunately with my football team's down year, it was quite the luster that it normally has. Still fun catching up with friends. The Halloween costume was a hit, I probably had to take 100 snapchats with people over the 2 days I wore it. After florida I visit my favorite city in NA, Nashville aka Smashville aka Nashvegas. The first night there was pretty dead, but lots of concert options, with The Eagles, Macklemore, Bon Iver, and the Weeknd all in town. I snagged a ticket to Macklemore for $20 and had a blast. Walking out of the concert I met 2 girls (theme of the weekend), and went to Honkytonk with them. We were drinking up to closing time and one was clearly into me. When she was in the bathroom her friend told me to buy her a drink and I said no. She said I was an awful person and cock blocked me into oblivion as we were walking out. Monday was a ghost town and I didn't stay out long. Tuesday- Halloween, I went out with 2 girls from the hostel, both from Toronto. People kept buying me shots due to my costume and way too much alcohol was consumed. I went back to the hostel with the girls and we chatted in the lobby downstairs for an hour or two.. I was going for the one with the bf and she decided it probably wasn't a good idea.

+1 114 on the year, American, 22 years old 7/10
I met 2 girls from Wisconsin at the hostel and told them about Paradise Park, the ultimate dive downtown Nashville, $6 pitchers of Natural light. We watch the World Series game there and had 9 pitchers between us. One was really good looking, the other wasn't great, but really into me. I didn't play my cards until late, worked my way through a bad joke in which I called the dad of the hot one, who is half mexican, racist for not teaching her Spanish, and ended up kissing her when the friend was outside. She came back in and saw us and was pissed. I probably should have and maybe could have gone for a threesome, but logistics were a bit bad as I was doing an 8 bed dorm. Back at the hostel I took her straight to the shower, then we finished off in bed, where somehow no one seemed to wake up, although only 3 of the 7 other beds were full.

The next day I found $6 tickets to Sheryl Crow at the Ryman, one of the most famous music venues in the US. I went to that, then came back to the hostel and had some beers with other travellers and stayed in for the night.

+1 115 of the year, american, 23 years old, 6.5/10
Finally managed to get a group together for a good pregame. It was 2 sisters, 2 girls travelling together, and a dutch guy from my room. We played ring of fire for an hour or two, then the group got trimmed down to one of the sisters, who was hot but had a bf, and the other 2 girls. Soon enough it was just me and the two girls. One was going for me and the other was looking for a tall guy, so we were doing our best to wing her, unsuccessfully. Eventually we came back to the hostel and were chilling up in their room. I convinced the one to come cuddle in my room and we were back there for about a minute before she asked if I had a condom. Woke up and she was gone, I called and Uber and got a ride to the airport.

Off to Quebec tomorrow, hopefully that'll be the end of my single days.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Fra8585 - 11-12-2017

How you can have so many lays in a year? You choose average quality girls? You are very attractive?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - pancakemouse - 11-12-2017

Quote: (11-12-2017 11:23 AM)Fra8585 Wrote:  

How you can have so many lays in a year? You choose average quality girls? You are very attractive?

He's without certainty got above average looks.

115 is not out of the question for an attractive guy with a ton of free time, on perma-vacation, who seems outgoing and runs in party circles.

Quote: (10-18-2017 03:07 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Once again, I can only shake my head at the hate Toronto gets on this forum.

Toronto gets hate from average to low-SMV males, because Toronto is hypergamy personified. If you're high value, which you seem to be, then sure, Toronto is going to be perfect.

Quote: (10-04-2017 07:16 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

These two old German ladies nearby just looked up at me with the disappointment of Lee Trevino in Happy Gilmore.

Best reference I've ever seen on this forum.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - ArchimedesofSyracuse - 11-13-2017

Been lurking this thread for a while and it reads like an episode of Californication. Good on the guy. He's obviously got a high energy, party vibe and a scots/Irish drinking liver.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - semibaron - 11-13-2017

@DN

I'm curious about your valuations. Are you taking personality into the equation or are you rating the girls just on their looks?

Since my extended stays in Japan and Colombia, personality is a very important part for rating girls. I find the common Japanese 6 or Colombian 7 is equally attractive like the common Western 9. The common Western 6 is basically garbage to me.

In case you don't discount for personality, how do you manage to stand the girls? Especially since you seem to have much experience with sweeter ones.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 11-15-2017

Quote: (11-13-2017 06:15 AM)semibaron Wrote:  

@DN

I'm curious about your valuations. Are you taking personality into the equation or are you rating the girls just on their looks?

Since my extended stays in Japan and Colombia, personality is a very important part for rating girls. I find the common Japanese 6 or Colombian 7 is equally attractive like the common Western 9. The common Western 6 is basically garbage to me.

In case you don't discount for personality, how do you manage to stand the girls? Especially since you seem to have much experience with sweeter ones.

I think a great personality definitely helps. I can think of 3 girls all year that had a personality that I found incredible, the Polish girl in Brazil/Paraguay, the Romanian I didn't close, and the Quebecois girl. I might have upgraded them a bit do to that. With the ratings I am just basically going off visuals tho for the most part.

I really don't find Asians attractive so I don't have much experience with them, but with latinas I really enjoy the hospitality and affectionate attitude, but normally I can't get to the next level intellectually with them.

The 3 traits I go for are ambitious (western trait), spontaneous (can be found anywhere), and punctual (not latina or french) with a sense of humor and obviously beautiful. The majority of Western girls I don't get along with are the close minded ones who haven't traveled much or the feminist type who question a guy for holding the door for them because they can do it themselves. I find it hard to classify all Westerns together, there are definitely a lot of really cool girls from NA, Australia, England, etc if you look in the right spots (or get lucky). The crowds I run in in Toronto probably aren't your typical Western crowd either, I used to date a French girl, I have friends that recently married a Russian and a Russian. Other friends dating an Iranian, a German, a Kiwi, a Chinese and a Native American..

So, long story short, the ones I hang out with multiple days are a bit more personality based for sure... but will I bang some dumb broad and ignore the personality because she's hot and I'm drunk or because it would make a funny story, absolutely.

Quote: (11-13-2017 04:12 AM)ArchimedesofSyracuse Wrote:  

Been lurking this thread for a while and it reads like an episode of Californication. Good on the guy. He's obviously got a high energy, party vibe and a scots/Irish drinking liver.

Thanks man, 50% Scottish haha.

Quote: (11-12-2017 11:34 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2017 11:23 AM)Fra8585 Wrote:  

He's without certainty got above average looks.

115 is not out of the question for an attractive guy with a ton of free time, on perma-vacation, who seems outgoing and runs in party circles.

Yeah that basically sums it up.. like I've said before, my looks don't really hurt me at all, they don't help me a ton either unless she's into whatever style I'm rocking at any given time. I win em over with my words... but the number is definitely due to going out 5-6 times a week for the good part of 9 months. Probably <5 online, 70-75% night game, and 20-25% people I meet in the day on tours, events, etc. Sometimes I'll settle for a funny story, but overall I'd say the quality is at a level most guys on this forum would find pretty attractive... but to each their own.. I have a friend who thinks the girls he gets with are gorgeous and I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot poll.. then I'll bring home so 5'10", 110lbs model looking girl and he won't find her good at all.

Quote: (11-12-2017 11:34 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2017 03:07 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Once again, I can only shake my head at the hate Toronto gets on this forum.

Toronto gets hate from average to low-SMV males, because Toronto is hypergamy personified. If you're high value, which you seem to be, then sure, Toronto is going to be perfect.

Touche. I was out at UG3 with some friends the other night. Bunch of hot girls, a few guys making moves, but you could see the girls looking around still. There were 2 I probably could have taken home with little effort, but I wasn't in the mood since I was getting close to heading to Quebec.

When 51% of a city was born outside of the country, how can you categorize it's entire female population? My friends here average 30-70 girls per year and none of them are models by any means. I have one friend that's nearing 100 on the year just from day gaming on King and Queen street w... although to be fair he's pretty polarizing and creeps out a few along the way.

I had 2 friends recently leave to Europe for the first time and they absolutely cleaned up there and both now want to relocate. So is Toronto the easiest, not by any means, but if you train in the NBA, the Euroleague will be that much easier.

--------------------------------------------------
Just realized there is an addition to my last post

Quote: (02-08-2017 04:03 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Lay 15 of the year- 200 lifetime so far as I've kept track

So 115 would have been 300 [Image: banana.gif]. I think that's enough... time to find something serious.

Anyway, I had a great time with my girl in Quebec, despite the -14C windchill/near record lows one day. We devoured some poutine, met some friends/coworkers/family and did a nice hike by the waterfall. She doesn't want to rush into things quite yet since I'll be travelling until February and she doesn't want to get hurt... fair enough. We do have a nice 12 day trip planned in Ecuador in January.. looking forward to that. That said, I'll be taking it relatively easy, getting stuff in order at home, hitting the gym and eating healthy until I head to Mexico in 4 weeks when the fun picks back up. This weekend is a cool event and a good pick up spot for anyone reading this from Toronto- the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo. Can meet some top notch girls there. Then I'll be headed for a football weekend, Thanksgiving day Lions game and OSU vs UM. Last time I was in Ann Arbor I was dating someone and I remember it being pretty damn good with regards to talent. Let's see how it compares 5 years later.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - rishboy77 - 11-15-2017

Thanks for the reminder about the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo.

I will be down there on Friday, same for the Interior Design show when it is on as it's another different and awesome place to meet quality women you might not get in clubs.

It regards to Toronto it is not easy as there are enough threads on that but sometimes when you meet the right the chick and click.... that's all it takes. Currently I just started seeing a girl that is bisexual and does most of the work about potential 3somes with other girls when we go out.

Great data sheet on Nashville too as I definitely need to swing by there for a visit.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - ArchimedesofSyracuse - 11-15-2017

I too am from Toronto and don't think it's a coincidence that we're so over-represented on this forum lol. It's definitely a city that's cruel to the average joe and really young guys with no social skills (as almost all of us once were),but if you have your shit together and you're a cool guy, girls shouldn't be a problem. DN, we've gotta do a shot together brother, specifically at gracies [Image: tongue.gif]