Roosh V Forum
USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread (/thread-60117.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Hoser - 03-28-2017

In gun-friendly states there are tons of pansies who like guns. I used to have my firearm dealer's license and sell to these people.

They buy whatever looks wicked, because they want to feel badass. Not a single hunter or outdoorsman among them, and they claim the Dragunov as their favorite sniper rifle, not knowing that it's not a sniper rifle. They've played Call of Duty but never Deer Hunter. They have holographic sights on their rifles and lasers on their handguns but don't know how to operate a bolt action.

They exercise their 2nd Amendment rights but don't know why the Amendment is there. Sad.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - estraudi - 03-28-2017

Quote: (03-28-2017 04:53 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2017 02:07 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2017 12:14 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

It also looks like they've had some kind of firearms training--their fingers are not on the triggers, like rank novices usually do. So they didn't just pick up the rifles yesterday.

The first time I went to a range I was told at least a dozen times to keep my finger outside the trigger guard until I'm ready to shoot. I don't think their finger position has any correlation with their shooting ability. I'm sure it was announced multiple times to them as a misfire could result in many casualties.

I know nothing about Arizona laws, except to drive carefully because they shoot people like me.

Is it possible that under their gun laws a finger on a trigger could be interpreted as aggression?

Some hung as simple as that could be the move that makes the swat team snipers fire.

Aloha!

*Always keep your trigger finger straight along the frame until on target and ready to fire.

People do openly carry in AZ but not in their hand and most times you never even notice it. It is considered a big no-no to walk around with a gun drawn the way these anti trumpers did. It attracts cops big time as their are alot of prohibited possessor crimes in this state given the lax gun laws. They do not take drawn weapons lightly. Usually ends up with somebody shot and it isn't the cops most times.
Lots of random shots fired calls in AZ.

These idiots were walking a fine fine line this past weekend. Thankfully they still have their life as it really was seconds away from escalation.
The difference in demeanor , temper and vocabulary choice was truly Yin & Yang between Trumpers & Never Trumpers.

You can guess which group was more sane.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 03-28-2017

I know nothing about Arizona laws, except to drive carefully because they shoot people like me.

That's just your prejudice showing.

Though AZ-NM-TX do have the best and most polite drivers in the nation. It's very noticeable--I'm from CA--and it rubs off on you, and you start driving better without even being prompted.

Is it possible that under their gun laws a finger on a trigger could be interpreted as aggression?

Some hung as simple as that could be the move that makes the swat team snipers fire.

Aloha!

No, no laws. That's just good training. But a negligent discharge (it's never accidental) will get you in trouble. Most cities have laws against discharging a gun within city limits.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 03-28-2017

Do we know who took the glory shots?

If it was a Trump supporter or a random pleb then we could take the supposed "discipline" seriously, but if this was yanked from some La Raza website (or affiliate) then they would have been coached by one of the crew that had played plenty of COD before taking 100 photos and picking the best one.

My bet is on the latter.

Phaggot #1 is putting no weight on that sling. That means he's posing.
Pudding-thighs in the middle? Same.
Fat boy on the right? He's not leaving his right arm cocked up like that for more than 30 seconds without breaking a sweat. Ironically his shitty old SKS is the only gun I'd put money on being really real, considering how cheap they are.

They're posing for this shot. They are not "at ease".

They are phaggot larpers playing a dangerous game. The ringleaders putting them on show are likely giddy at the prospect of these morons martyring themselves, knowing the old-media will edit the guns out of the picture and portray the bloodbath as "students massacred in first quarter of Trump administration."

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Kona - 03-28-2017

Quote: (03-28-2017 06:28 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

That's just your prejudice showing.

Though AZ-NM-TX do have the best and most polite drivers in the nation. It's very noticeable--I'm from CA--and it rubs off on you, and you start driving better without even being prompted.

No that's my sense of humor showing. Its a little joke.

Although, when some people drive responsibly its because its good for gas mileage and car maintenance and safety, and some people drive carefully so the cops don't shoot them. AZ-NM-TX might have some friends drivers, but they've also got some state troopers that are a little biased with the brown folks.

Quote: (03-28-2017 06:28 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Aloha!

No, no laws. That's just good training. But a negligent discharge (it's never accidental) will get you in trouble. Most cities have laws against discharging a gun within city limits.

While they may just be trained, or whatever, what I've been trying to google is whether or not the finger on the trigger would constitute something like "aggressive posture" or a threatening act or something like that.

That is all, and again, just a little joke. I love people from Arizona. I love Raising Arizona the movie. Love it all.

Aloha!

lol AZ and TX are also heavily armed, and NM is in the middle and a little uncomfortable.

Armed society is polite society.

In Russia, there is a well-known notion of "Texan politeness" (техасская вежливость) that alludes to the same thing.

Just remembered--you are looking for laws on "brandishing a firearm." What that is exactly to a court of law, is why lawyers get paid so much.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Kona - 03-28-2017

Quote: (03-28-2017 06:55 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Just remembered--you are looking for laws on "brandishing a firearm." What that is exactly to a court of law, is why lawyers get paid so much.

There you go!

I am readig that Arizona is full open carry. Just because that is the law, I'm sure I can't openly carry my shotgun down the street pointed right at the guy walking in front of me's head?

There's gotta be a specific point when it goes from open carry to something like brandishing.

Aloha!

That's why lawyers get paid so much, and why we hate them so much. What that point of aggression is, is open to interpretation of police, lawyer, judge, jury.

Since none of these yokels were arrested for it, it wasn't it.

Hoo boy.

I might be wrong about the guns if not the training.

I'm guessing their meets are 95 percent communist circle-jerking and 5 percent training.

That said, this is just the beginning.

Don't underestimate these guys. Hate and discontent drives many a soul. It could be lucifer in this case, but it matters not.

Remember Red Army Faction, Carlos the Jackal, Communist Combatant Cells, First of October Anti-Fascist Resistance Groups (GRAPO), Popular Forces 25 April (FP-25), Red Brigades, Revolutionary Organization 17 November, Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front. Communist terrorism could be making a comeback. Leftists (in AZ at least) are arming themselves. They've shown a taste for violence. Next step is a taste of blood.
And before you say "But in a fair fight!" It's never going to be fair. Have they so far? Have they ever? It's going to be ambush, always.
I just hope whatever Scott Adams is doing, that his persuasion works before it turns ugly.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Turnus - 03-28-2017

^^^
What's Scott Adams doing?

Quote: (03-28-2017 09:34 PM)Turnus Wrote:  

^^^
What's Scott Adams doing?

Master-level persuasion.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Suits - 03-28-2017

Quote: (03-28-2017 01:19 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

The trigger discipline is what struck as experienced, but their rifle setups didn't make any sense to me, some people just throw some nice glass on a rail without thinking.

Hell I have still have irons on one of my AR setups.

I'm a big fan of ironsights. There's a reason why assault rifles became the golden standard for standard issue military weaponry. In WWII, longer, higher caliber rifles were used but research showed that most combat engagements were relatively close range, so the longer barrel and the more substantial long range caliber were not necessary and the weight saved by using a carbine and an intermediate cartridge could be made better use of by increasing magazine capacity.

The same goes for sights. There are advantages to having a scope, but unless you are a designated marksman, your gun is going to be used primarily for close to medium range engagements, where iron sights are more than sufficient. As well, in an infantry role, there's a good chance of a close quarter combat encounter at some point and I'd much rather be using ironsights in that case.

Of course, there are workarounds to deal with this, but none are as ideal as having low-profile ironsights available when an enemy combatant shows up a few feet away.

Even for a complete beginner, an AR with ironsights can hit targets at a respectable range. The only reason to have a scope mounted is if you have a combat need that ironsights can't fulfil AND you have the training necessary to deal with the extra complications that the extra gear demands.

There's a lot of great options these days when it comes to optics.

I'm even toying with the idea of sticking a cheap offset rail and red dot on my rimfire rabbit gun for when they turn up at point black range.

But anyone building a combat rifle should at very least have backup iron sights on their rails.

Not necessarily.
Iron sights are very nice, simple, and Finns even sniped Russians with them, quite successfully. In practice, we were taught to shoot out to 500m with them. The so-called Rifleman's quarter mile, or Rifleman's half kilometer.

For close quarter battle (CQB) irons are useless however. Traditionally, armies worldwide used the bayonet for CQB. In U.S. Army basic combat training we were taught to look OVER them while kicking in doors, because focusing on iron sights in CQB would cost your precious time and your enemy would be able to react.
For this very reason, the army issues either red dot or Trijicon fixed 3x power scope to line infantry troops, depending on how much money the unit has. Red dot is just about perfect for CQB, when your opponent is 5 ft from you.

AR allows the beginner to handle recoil. That's it. That's the big secret of AR. Hitting the target at any distance still requires skill, which must be learned. When I first began shooting, I couldn't hit anything beyond 100m with M16. I have no idea whatsoever how I qualified in basic. Only later on would I be able to extend it to 500m. It's a challenge with 5.56. 7.62 NATO is easier.
In appleseed project classes where iron sights are taught, we have novice students who can't hit paper at 25 yards. with a 22lr. switching to scope does NOT make it easier.
Actual no shit there I was snipers told me that with 77grain Sierra Match King bullet they were able to reach out and touch someone at 900m. Supposedly, wounds were indistinguishable from 7.62.

The girl's rifle is set up for coyote hunting. Given that her scope is probably 3-12 power, she can use it for CQB when pressed for it, but it is not an ideal setup for that.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Chevy Woonsocket - 03-29-2017

Quote: (03-28-2017 11:54 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Actual no shit there I was snipers told me that with 77grain Sierra Match King bullet they were able to reach out and touch someone at 900m. Supposedly, wounds were indistinguishable from 7.62.

I have a hard time believing this but it's impressive if true.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Suits - 03-29-2017

Quote: (03-28-2017 06:58 PM)Kona Wrote:  

There you go!

I am readig that Arizona is full open carry. Just because that is the law, I'm sure I can't openly carry my shotgun down the street pointed right at the guy walking in front of me's head?

There's gotta be a specific point when it goes from open carry to something like brandishing.

I'm not a lawyer or a US based gun owner, but I've heard the police advise the following:

Open carrying a long gun would require you to keep it on a sling of some kind and only touching it to adjust the position.

Holding it, with your hands in the positions that they would be in if you were firing the gun isn't necessarily brandishing the weapon (leave that to the lawyers), but is best avoided, as it might give the wrong impression and create a situation.

Aiming a gun at someone or holding/waving it around in a clearly threatening manner, would definitely fall into the category of brandishing it.

The same goes for handguns. In the holster, good. In your hand with your finger an inch away from trigger, bad. Removing it from the holster without gripping it by the handgrip would not necessarily be brandishing it, but definitely not advisable in a public place (outside of a gun range, perhaps) at any time.

When it comes to guns, unless you're an activist, you want to go as far as you can in the direction of not sending the wrong impression.

That's just for the USA, though.

The rules are different here in China. If you visit, please know that it's socially encouraged to not only open carry, but also use your Type 79 as a makeshift conductor's baton when singing along to inspiring patriotic songs and using the firearm in a threatening matter is cool, just as long as the other guy has a lower math grade than you.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Hoser - 03-29-2017

Lawyer time (disclaimer: this is not a legal opinion and I am not your lawyer):

In AZ, one commits a felony if he "Recklessly handles, displays or discharges a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument" and a misdemeanor if he "Makes any protracted commotion, utterance or display with the intent to prevent the transaction of the business of a lawful meeting, gathering or procession". The charge for either is Disorderly Conduct.

As has been stated already, however, lawyers will bicker over meanings. It's what we do and if ever you're charged with something, you'll be glad for it. Regarding Disorderly Conduct, the word "recklessly" means that the person "is aware of and consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the result will occur or that the circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard of such risk constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of conduct that a reasonable person would observe in the situation".

Bringing it all together, it would indeed require one of these douchbags to hold his weapon in a way that brings a serious risk of injury or death in the event of an accidental discharge; there's also a strong case to be made that even holding it in a manner that causes others to reasonably react by acting in self defense or defense of another (e.g. tackling the guy waving the gun around or even shooting him) is felony Disorderly Conduct.

If things never get this bad, there's always the hope that these guys will get nailed for misdemeanor DC if they get disruptive enough, firearms or no firearms. Keep your own nose clean, and document all their BS.

PS: as for the oft-mentioned "brandishing", in AZ that's for very specific things, like bringing the gun onto schoolgrounds or a nuclear facility, or if you're a prohibited possessor, etc. Just showing your gun, and even handling it in public, is no crime if performed somewhere one is lawfully allowed to have a gun.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Elster - 03-29-2017

Disclaimer: As I stated before I know shit about guns other than I should not stand in the way of them but found this pictures browsing twitter, you gun gurus can further confirm or debunk:

[Image: C8GZ6bgVQAAsDQE.jpg]
[Image: C8Gg9txVYAAw-aj.jpg]

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - porscheguy - 03-29-2017

1. First pic has poor resolution. There does appear to be a line indicating upper and lower receivers if you look at the mag well area.
2. Not too familiar with AKs but clamshell drum mags do exist for rifles chambered in 7.62X39 which is probably a more common AK cartridge anyway.
3. The AR mag does look a bit odd, but again, poor resolution is a problem here.
4. A picture was posted of a rifle with that stock, or one very similar to it.
5. Gripping the magwell is considered "permissible."
6. I see bullets in that mag. Are they suggested it be stored inverted in the pouch? I don't know if mags are to be carried inverted or not. But I would argue that it's a matter of preference.

I think the internet is grasping at straws with these communist snowflakes.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 03-29-2017

This guy's an idiot. There is nothing wrong with the rifles. In addition to porscheguy:

2. Here's a 5.45x39 75 round drum mag.
3. She's using 20 round Magpul pmag. The guy on the left--40 round pmag.
6. Mag position in pouch only suggests that she's never been to a sandstorm.

The internet is indeed grasping at straws.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Suits - 03-29-2017

Hey guys. There's something...off...about the glasses worn in these photos. And I've got the evidence to prove it!

[Image: AAhqEHS.jpg]

Glasses are all fake, case closed.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Phoenix - 03-29-2017

Man Americans know a lot about guns [Image: icon_lol.gif]

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MOVSM - 03-29-2017

This is a typical American breakfast. While I have mine, a bald eagle soars overhead, and Trump revs the engine of M1 Abrams tank in approval. Dueling banjos play in the background. Souls of Founding Fathers are soothed in heaven.

[Image: Qe2Umif.jpg]