Roosh V Forum
The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny (/thread-57460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - l.smetana - 11-16-2016

Thank you for the datasheet, it got me to set up "Instagress" and so far it's working. In a day from 66 followers to 70. Not many, but I can not ask more for now.

There was one interesting moment while my robot was lurking on Instagram and commenting from given sentences. It commented some girls picture with "definitely nice picture". She was glad for the comment and reached out to me with message asking if I am anywhere nearby.

It got me thinking, if any of you are actually using some sort of compliment/hitting on lines, which get more chances of girl messaging you.
I have to test it a bit more and think of good non creepy lines. Also must have in mind, that robot doesn't really see difference between man/woman/picture of car, so it should probably be sort of universal line fitting everything.

Have you done anything similar, or you have classical set of "nice pic" and "Awesome!" lines?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - HonantheBarbarian - 11-16-2016

I don't really use comments because they look sort of lame when they are mass sent to random people like that.

Like you mentioned, you have to ise something really generic. An unfortunate side effect is that after a while it becomes really obvious when people are bot-trolling you. So anyone who is using a similar program (more and more IG users are) will know its a bot comment and it just comes off kind of lame and desperate.

I stick to likes, follows and unfollows. But thats just my opinion.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - pancakemouse - 11-17-2016

Agreed, comments are creepy. For all you know your bot will be commenting on some 12 year old boy's photo. Pedo alert.

Just got a girl's number with 34K followers (I have 3K). Now we play the waiting game.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - HonantheBarbarian - 11-17-2016

Id also like to add:

Instagress is cool to try out the system, but it is really slow. You will get a handful of followers each day but not much more than that. Since starting I went from a few hundred to about 1100 followers. The setting dont really allow you to go much more aggressively than that.

Followliker seems like the way to go if you want to get to several thousand followers in a short time frame. Instagress is just cheaper on the short term.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - l.smetana - 11-17-2016

Thanks, I will think about comments one more time, it may be a good idea to disable it at all.
Instagres is currently doing for me 23 followers in 17 hours. It gave 404 likes, 118 comments (uh), 121 follows and 107 unfollows.

As I am starting to experimanting with this, Instagress is working just fine now. Also, I can not go full agressive mode straight away, it would be a bit suspicious. Right now I have Instagress setted on "Slow speed", so there is some potentiall as well once I go "Fast speed" - hopefully.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - JacobVR - 11-17-2016

Great resource. Thanks for the popular hashtags. Very helpful.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Barron - 11-23-2016

Just hit 5k followers (took 3 months). Again, huge thanks to Vinny and Ragnar.

Next up, 10k

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Roardog - 11-23-2016

Quote: (11-23-2016 05:31 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Next up, 10k

What kind of traction are you getting at that level? Any discounts or freebies? Better response rate from girls?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Ice - 11-23-2016

Quote: (11-23-2016 09:20 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2016 05:31 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Next up, 10k

What kind of traction are you getting at that level? Any discounts or freebies? Better response rate from girls?

At 5k you're not really getting anything in terms of discounts or freebies, the minimum for that is around 10k - 12k.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Napoleon3 - 11-23-2016

Is it possible to use this method when keeping your profile private? Or is everyone doing this using a public profile?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 11-24-2016

Quote: (11-23-2016 02:13 PM)Napoleon3 Wrote:  

Is it possible to use this method when keeping your profile private? Or is everyone doing this using a public profile?

I am doing it with a private profile now and it works even better. But I guess you need a certain amount of followers first in order to create that curiosity that makes them follow you back. In fact, I believe that setting your profile private is a very good way of increasing your conversion rate if your IG page is not that amazing. Having your profile on private, using a good profile picture and having 10k+ followers makes it much easier to have good looking girls follow you back. It also makes you look less spammy and attention seeking.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Napoleon3 - 11-24-2016

Ragnar great advice thank you mate. Got a few cunty exs I don't want seeing my page haha

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Cr33pin - 11-25-2016

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - coverdoc - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-24-2016 01:09 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2016 02:13 PM)Napoleon3 Wrote:  

I am doing it with a private profile now and it works even better. But I guess you need a certain amount of followers first in order to create that curiosity that makes them follow you back. In fact, I believe that setting your profile private is a very good way of increasing your conversion rate if your IG page is not that amazing. Having your profile on private, using a good profile picture and having 10k+ followers makes it much easier to have good looking girls follow you back. It also makes you look less spammy and attention seeking.

Had 7.9k followers. Stop running FL for a few months (boredom). Started it back and realized that if running it on private my follow back ratio dropped from 25% down to like 10%. Also anyone who followed didn't like my pictures. I took my account off private and WALA jumps back up to near 25%. PM me if need some tips on developing your account/niche.

I'm planning on traveling early next year and will see if I can reap the benefits of having over 10-15k followers for discounts. Also I've noticed that the higher tier instamodels(up to 30-50k followers) now respond to my messages from all over the world. They're just as dry as tinder bitches. Power of suggestion is everything though. I have a slim physique so I tell them we should do a shoot together and they all go crazy for it. Yeah right bitches, only shoot will be my load traveling towards your throat.

Plans moving forward I need to find a way to have my followers interact with my postings more. So far it's about 5-10% likes on my post. A few comments here and there. I checked a few actual male instamodel's pages and this tends to run close to their numbers as well. I guess dudes don't get those crazy ratio likes like female accounts do.

With all that playas, I still have yet to scroll down my news feed/timeline.

-CD

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 11-26-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 10:28 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

"Pay attention to what you enjoy doing when you have no reason for doing it"

"This exercise showed me that I actually like vacations far less than I thought. So I stopped taking them and I felt happier (plus saved a bunch of money)."

~"Do something and don't take a picture"

I am guilty of this - going to certain tourist attractions just for the pic.
Also spending hours editing photos and shit - pretty good at it, get complimented a lot and some people ask me what I take pics with (just my phone haha)

What would you do if no one was watching or you weren't going to upload a pic afterwards to social media - I'd probably go to one tourist site max in most places

This Insta thing has been an interesting exercise for me but ultimately not for me. I feel like a monkey doing all this social media shit. Even with Tinder and shit too looking at my phone way more than I want to

Going to give hotels and girls a more serious go at 10k followers (really close) but if it doesn't work out, probably get off it

Of course, this is all mental masturbation and thinking too hard but yea it's been interesting. Social media is ingrained in peoples' brains whether you like it or not and image manipulation is a crazy thing - I am a broke early 20s idiot but people think I'm this big baller world traveler and I get messages and comments asking me how I do it and shit lmao

Anyway, sorry to detract from the convo but just putting thoughts out there

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Gotzinho - 11-26-2016

First of all, this thread has added a lot of value and has also helped me with increasing followers.
What do you guys think about apps where you earn coins and then trade it for likes and follows?
There is a potential risk that your account might be hacked since they are third party apps and the followers and likes are only for aestethic reasons and not for promotion.
I wanted to get a second opinion before trying out these apps.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Napoleon3 - 11-26-2016

I've seen those offers before . I get the impression that those followers are fake followers and not real people.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - pancakemouse - 11-27-2016

Quote: (11-26-2016 04:35 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2016 10:28 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

"Pay attention to what you enjoy doing when you have no reason for doing it"

"This exercise showed me that I actually like vacations far less than I thought. So I stopped taking them and I felt happier (plus saved a bunch of money)."

~"Do something and don't take a picture"

I am guilty of this - going to certain tourist attractions just for the pic.
Also spending hours editing photos and shit - pretty good at it, get complimented a lot and some people ask me what I take pics with (just my phone haha)

What would you do if no one was watching or you weren't going to upload a pic afterwards to social media - I'd probably go to one tourist site max in most places

This Insta thing has been an interesting exercise for me but ultimately not for me. I feel like a monkey doing all this social media shit. Even with Tinder and shit too looking at my phone way more than I want to

Going to give hotels and girls a more serious go at 10k followers (really close) but if it doesn't work out, probably get off it

Of course, this is all mental masturbation and thinking too hard but yea it's been interesting. Social media is ingrained in peoples' brains whether you like it or not and image manipulation is a crazy thing - I am a broke early 20s idiot but people think I'm this big baller world traveler and I get messages and comments asking me how I do it and shit lmao

Anyway, sorry to detract from the convo but just putting thoughts out there

Preaching to the choir, I'd say. We all do this for one reason, and that's to bang more girls, and bang more attractive girls.

Like coverdoc, I never look at my feed. I spend like fifteen minutes a week posting a photo and that's it.

Thank god I discovered this thread before the Dominican Republic. Just signed onto Tinder there and the quality is horrible. I've gotten 20 numbers from Instagram and I don't even think these girls are on Tinder.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Roardog - 11-28-2016

Was out to lunch with my main girl on Sunday when she pointed out this group sitting at the table next to us. One of the girls in the group is apparently a Malaysian Instagram star called Jane Chuck, I checked her out and bitch has 500k followers.
My girl informed me she also does commercials and has her own clothing line now so she's clearly done very well for herself out of it.

Funny thing was I saw them take some photos when I was there and then later I saw one of those photos appear on her Instagram feed and damn have they done some editing to it, girl didn't look anywhere near that hot in real life.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 11-29-2016

Image is everything

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - the6ix - 11-29-2016

Just a quick FYI, Intagress is running a cyber monday deal for 30% off until Wednesday. I finally signed up to give it a shot. Starting with about 750/750 so we'll see where it goes. Thanks for the great post, I definitely use insta a lot when there is a language barrier, or during day game rather than getting a number.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Mr. Bigglesworth - 12-13-2016

I'm having trouble with my settings for followliker right now. I'm not getting many follows and the program unfollowed most of my real world friends on my account and I had to stop the program to add them all back.

Can guys like Coverdoc, Ragnar, or anyone with good experience with this program show me what they had their settings on so I don't fuck up my account again?

Anyway this is a great thread and I look forward to hearing more people's results.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - WhatTheFuck - 12-13-2016

Quote: (12-13-2016 04:14 PM)Mr. Bigglesworth Wrote:  

I'm having trouble with my settings for followliker right now. I'm not getting many follows and the program unfollowed most of my real world friends on my account and I had to stop the program to add them all back.

Two options either make sure to check the don't unfollow followers box on the unfollow user settings page in the wizard. Other way would be to whitelist your followers you don't want to unfollow. When you go into the wizard make sure to click show advanced options in the bottom left hand corner. Then click whitelist on the next page and you can add them there.

For optimum follow backs try to follow the followers of accounts related to your niche. I am still playing around with optimizing my strategy for this so maybe some of the other guys can chime in. I am currently getting about a 10-20% follow back ratio when targetting accounts that have a lot of international followers. Around 5-10% when I target accounts that are mainly US followers. Not sure how good these numbers are.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Road_Less_Taken - 12-14-2016

Does anyone know of any sites offering free promotions at the moment?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - CaptainChardonnay - 12-14-2016

I'm gonna try the private profile approach