Roosh V Forum
Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied (/thread-44711.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Icarus - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:42 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I attempted to engage Icarus via PM to avoid degrading the quality of this thread. He absolutely refused to have any discussion with me and then blocked me.

I do not remember having attacked you personally. So, you make several personal attacks in a public forum and then expect me to extend a red carpet to you in private? Grow up! You're not the RVF police to interrogate whoever you want.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - zigZag - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:43 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:41 AM)zigZag Wrote:  

How can you guide your farm animals to the breeds you want? They'll procreate with whomever they want.

That is not how you produce thoroughbreds, is it?

If you just want meat and milk, on the other hand...

I'm not a collectivist so i don't care what other people produce. I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest you don't have any children. Yet you're the guy sitting on the farm (that you don't own or control) and complaining which cows are getting mounted.
It seems to me that you have an extremely feminist mindset... us wamen are in this together right?

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:50 AM)zigZag Wrote:  

I'm not a collectivist so i don't care what other people produce.

Countries that do care will have higher social cohesion (Asabiyyah) and will be able to resist external and internal threats more effectively.

In many ways, China has a much stronger culture than the so-called West. They also have the demographics and the human capital.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Suits - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:48 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:42 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I attempted to engage Icarus via PM to avoid degrading the quality of this thread. He absolutely refused to have any discussion with me and then blocked me.

I do not remember having attacked you personally. So, you make several personal attacks in a public forum and then expect me to extend a red carpet to you in private? Grow up! You're not the RVF police to interrogate whoever you want.

I have zero interest in policing the forum.

I'm just asking you to answer an incredibly basic question.

Have you or have you not met any other forum members?

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Neo - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-12-2018 11:35 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Yes when you get to the bottom of it, it is incredibly depressing how individualistic and nihlistic white people are. I have lost track of the amount of white guys in their 30s, who simply don't want to have kids. They seem to think it is almost some next epoch of civilization for them.

I agree with this to a certain extent. We've talked about the dangers of marrying and feminism on this forum for years, but I'd say the biggest factor is the progressive war on men's earning power that's occurred in the past 30 to 40 years.

Right now in the US there are millions of unemployed men that don't even get counted in the statistics. These are guys who kind of just gave up on finding work, I'm not sure how they survive, but the number is in the millions.

Add to that immigrants displacing US workers, loss of the manufacturing base, women being pushed into traditionally male professions, loss of faith, religion, and community, and what you have is a recipe for a sterile society.

I don't see these things changing very soon. DJT was a good start, but it's clear the liberal plan is to wait him out.

Until America regains it's moral base in one way or another it simply will not survive, we are living in a time of peak corruption, lies, and fraud.

It's like the old Tool song Aenima, younger guys should really read the lyrics at it was written over 20 years ago.

"Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day."

I hate to say it, but what the US needs is a gigantic reset.

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:59 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:50 AM)zigZag Wrote:  

I'm not a collectivist so i don't care what other people produce.

Countries that do care will have higher social cohesion (Asabiyyah) and will be able to resist external and internal threats more effectively.

In many ways, China has a much stronger culture than the so-called West. They also have the demographics and the human capital.

A country is a group of individual people. Every chinese guy has his own wants, dreams and aspirations. I'm guessing you're annoyed by things like this because it reminds you that you have no control over the lives of other people.
If you think china is superior why not go live there?

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Cobra - 03-18-2018

Quote:Forum member cooler than Icarus Wrote:

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:38 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2018 07:28 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

So... yes, there is a global brotherhood dude. It is called the Rooshv Forum.

You cheapen the word "brotherhood"...

If you get fired and urgently need some cash, who in here is going to lend you money?

If you get into a fight, who in here is going to have your back?

In my life experience, guys who are all "bros before hoes" are the first ones to betray their so-called bros whenever a sufficiently attractive woman comes along.

[...]

Masculine relationships are created in the real world, offline, not on forums. Forums like RVF allow one to identify potentially interesting people with whom to interact in the real world.

Says the guy with 2000+ posts and zero meetup reps

[Image: mindblown2.png]

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

That makes sense.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 07:15 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:48 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

4 million Chinese would wreck Ukraine's gene pool, but so would 4 million Italians, 4 million Spaniards or even 4 million French — though differently. Some phenotypes are just more dominant than others.

The only way that 4 million Chinese -- or 4 million Italians, Spaniards or French -- could wreck the Ukraine's gene pool is if you believe that those groups have inferior genetic stock.

What are you talking about?

The 4 mio. Chinese could all be tall, good-looking, 120+ in intelligence - and they would wreck the Ukrainian gene-pool by close to eliminating all blonde blue eyed progeny!

This has little to do with whether they are "inferior" or "superior" - they are so different, that the 4 million kids would not look like Ukrainians anymore.

[Image: Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukraini...ied-02.jpg]

And they can be all happy and fine - even smart and healthy.

Icarus go get girls bro. Get yourself some quality girls if that’s possible

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - rudebwoy - 03-18-2018

Icarus - your profile says Brazilian and your race undisclosed. This probably means you are mixed.

Brazil is a multi racial country to my knowledge.

One example of a Chinese man marrying a Ukrainian woman, doesn't mean that millions of Chinese men will follow.

The Chinese tend to favour countries with good natural resources (Africa) or countries that have a much better standard of living (North America).

So you don't have to lose sleep over this.

Here is another example that someone sent me.

https://www.instagram.com/lisapeachy - check out the love of her life. lol

Damn, if 4 million Chinese men come to Canada.

Rudebwoy won't get no love! [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (03-18-2018 11:45 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Icarus - your profile says Brazilian and your race undisclosed. This probably means you are mixed. Brazil is a multi racial country to my knowledge.

All my known ancestors were born in the Iberian Peninsula. Also, I do not believe in the existence of a white race.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - RexImperator - 03-18-2018

People get worked up over politics but there's a lot of overlap between what this forum promotes generally and what the alt-right calls "Chad Nationalism." I don't think you can deny or avoid that.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - iop890 - 03-18-2018

This thread has everything, it's like an international buffet of shitposting.

All manner of race trolling, hating, passive aggressive ((("honestly curious"))) questions, and even some IQ and dick size shitposting(145 & 7" over here and I only bang Asians and Latinas these days).

Subscribed!

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - PapayaTapper - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:30 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2018 08:25 AM)Suits Wrote:  

We are in the process of turning weak men's fear of sexual competition from superior men

No, we are in the process of telling uprooted North American snowflakes that when people act in their best interests without any rules, it is likely that everyone will lose.

I agree 100% that this applies to everyone else except me

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - SamuelBRoberts - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 04:01 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2018 01:35 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

What’s stopping Icarus to hop over to Ukraine right now to do the same if not better than this bloke?

Responsible men make babies only when they have reached a certain level of financial prosperity. I am not there yet.

It's always the same story with white nationalists, isn't it? They talk a lot, but none of them want to do a damn thing beyond the occasional tiki-torch parade.

"Whites need to have more children to stave off the foreign hordes! Me? Sorry, I can't have kids until I have a cushy middle management job and am in a position to reliably fund my 401k. I'll get around to it one of these days."
You joined this forum six years ago. Unless you were in middle school when you joined, you're in at least your mid-20s. So if this is so important to you, what's the hold up?

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Drix - 03-18-2018

I don’t understand the hate from some forum people. It is true that asians have it harder than others, but the chinese put a big effort to adapt to Ukrainian culture and He got great results.

Sure, The guy is not good looking, super rich, But he has a hot Ukrainian lady 8 in her prime. My respect for the guy.

Relate to the discussion of ethnicities, I am a non white who have met more than 20 white forum guys and i have never had any problem. All of them were super respectful with me and i consider some of them my true friends. Hard to realize some “superiority complex” of some people in the forum.

Saludos, Drix

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Kona - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 02:27 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

It's always the same story with white nationalists, isn't it?

There's another constant with the white nationalists that has just happened here. I think this is the reason white nationalism will never really get anywhere past where it is:

These guys are really negative.

A couple pages ago, I made a very friendly post that was directly intended for my man Icarus. He doesn't mention it. Doesn't respond. Not even a like.

However, twenty or so other argumentative posts get quoted and responded to. The most positive of all is ignored.

Think about this when you read the white nationalist rhetoric. Their points are always things like "them bastards is taking our jobs" or "them bastards is pollutin' our race" or "them bastards is white genocidin my mama" and so on. Their main points are always ones that lash out at other people.

Point number one is never just "I'm proud of being who I am" its all based on anger at other people.

Icarus, I really hope you have a nice Sunday.

Aloha!

Quote: (03-18-2018 02:48 PM)Kona Wrote:  

A couple pages ago, I made a very friendly post that was directly intended for my man Icarus. He doesn't mention it. Doesn't respond. Not even a like.

Sarcasm is not all that positive, is it?

By the way, do you know what your username means in "portagee"?

Point number one is never just "I'm proud of being who I am" its all based on anger at other people.

Much (though not all) of hatred stems from love. If you do love something, anything, then you immediately hate everything that threatens it. If you feel no hatred for anything, then you probably cherish nothing.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/GKCdaily/status/737263891386925056][/url]

There's another constant with the white nationalists that has just happened here. I think this is the reason white nationalism will never really get anywhere past where it is:

However, twenty or so other argumentative posts get quoted and responded to. The most positive of all is ignored.

Think about this when you read the white nationalist rhetoric. Their points are always things like "them bastards is taking our jobs" or "them bastards is pollutin' our race" or "them bastards is white genocidin my mama" and so on. Their main points are always ones that lash out at other people.

Aloha!

I've said it many times. White Nationalism is just feminism for white guys. Just replace the patriarchy with (((Them))). It's the same negative whining and bitching from people who find it easier to complain than improve. It's the same grouping up together to dick ride on the achievements of someone else because they share the same skin color.

Just like feminism isn't about doing what's best for women and allowing women to live their lives how they fit. WN isn't about loving the white race. Rather it's about hatred of other races. Nothing stops these guys from living the lives they claim to want. But the truth is they don't actually want to solve their problems.. they just want something to complain about.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - speculator - 03-18-2018

Since when have various ethnicities become races? There are only four races on this God damned planet and let's not make it even more complicated by creating a new race for every ethnic group. The four races are caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid, and astroloid (this one didn't exist when I was studying biology at school).

There is a deep misunderstanding between Icarus and his supporters and the rest of the forum, who are mostly from English-speaking melting pots like America and Canada. Icarus is ethnocentric which is very different from racism. He mentioned that his ancestors are from Iberian peninsula. Nation states like Spain, Portugal, Japan, Hungary, etc. are very ethnocentric and they don't like when one of their own, be it a woman or a man, marries or dates someone from outside the ethnic group. Those ethnic groups have been at war for hundreds of years (Swedes vs. Russians, English vs French, Japanese vs Chinese, Armenians vs Turks, Jews vs Palestinians, Hutu vs Tutsi,etc) and that mistrust can't go away in several decades. These similar looking nations hate each other let alone someone from a different race. For fucks sake, look at the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.

In a sense, Icarus is right that there can't be a worldwide brotherhood of men cause we are slaughtering each other on a daily basis. This forum is an outlier and even here we don't completely feel at ease. For American forum members it is easier to accept race-ethno-mixing cause there is no staunch ethnocentrism in America like in other places, and after two generations you consider yourself full American. America is not a nation-state but a bunch of ideas and principles. If someone shares those ideals and principles, you consider them as an American which is not based on racial or ethnic background. In order to understand the American perspective, you need to live a considerable amount of time in this country.

I am speaking from my own experience cause in the past, before moving from a very ethnocentric country to the States and after living here a long time, I would have agreed with Icarus. Now, I mostly disagree with him but I understand where he is coming from. This is a very complicated issue and there are no right or wrong answers.

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:01 PM)speculator Wrote:  

Since when have various ethnicities become races?

Since one decides to define race that way.

Some 100 years ago, there were 3 races in Europe: Alpine, Mediterranean & Nordic. Now everyone is "white".

Nation states like Spain, Portugal, Japan, Hungary, etc. are very ethnocentric and they don't like when one of their own, be it a woman or a man, marries or dates someone from outside the ethnic group.

It's not quite like that. If you're Spanish and marry a German, nobody in Spain will care. The Germanic phenotype is recessive relative to the Spanish phenotype. The children will look Spanish. The Spanish race will not lose one of its own. Xenophobia is usually directed at more dominant phenotypes. Which is why, in the northern hemisphere, it is usually directed at those who come from lower latitudes.

Japan is an extreme case. Only in Japan can a cute blonde, blue-eyed Estonian chick be told "Go back to your country, foreigner!!!" by a guy. True story.

Icarus is right that there can't be a worldwide brotherhood of men

Conflict is the norm. Conflict in one's mind (e.g., short-term versus long-term), in families, in guilds, in professions, in countries, in races, etc. There can never be a state of zero conflict, because for that to happen there would have to be no scarcity and no need to make trade-offs of any kind, which is an impossibility.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Kona - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 02:59 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Much (though not all) of hatred stems from love. If you do love something, anything, then you immediately hate everything that threatens it. If you feel no hatred for anything, then you probably cherish nothing.

I see. The Aryan brotherhood, and folks at the national policy institute are so filled with love, that they gotta get swastika tattoos and march around with citronella candles.

And of course I know what my name means. This may be the reason 500 white bitches have swallowed my filthy brown sperms. Because Pussy is my Motherfucking name.

Who knows, maybe I'm just a happy positive guy and attract happy positive white bitches who wNt to express that happeness with their tonsils.

Again, enjoy your Sunday. Head to church. You'll feel better.

Aloha!

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - SamuelBRoberts - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:43 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2018 02:59 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

I see. The Aryan brotherhood, and folks at the national policy institute are so filled with love, that they gotta get swastika tattoos and march around with citronella candles.

And of course I know what my name means. This may be the reason 500 white bitches have swallowed my filthy brown sperms. Because Pussy is my Motherfucking name.

In Japanese your name means "powder". Possibly of the white variety that goes up the nose.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - PapayaTapper - 03-18-2018

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:00 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Aloha!

I've said it many times. White Nationalism is just feminism for white guys. Just replace the patriarchy with (((Them))). It's the same negative whining and bitching from people who find it easier to complain than improve. It's the same grouping up together to dick ride on the achievements of someone else because they share the same skin color.

Just like feminism isn't about doing what's best for women and allowing women to live their lives how they fit. WN isn't about loving the white race. Rather it's about hatred of other races. Nothing stops these guys from living the lives they claim to want. But the truth is they don't actually want to solve their problems.. they just want something to complain about.

This type of statement is doing exactly the same thing as MSM (and left) does with the entire right: lumping them together.

Stating an opinion on or desire for the preservation / advancement of any culture, or ethnicity based on self interest does not automatically mean someone hates any or all others. Its not a zero sum game

To say that anyone that speaks up for their "white interests" always does so in an advocacy of hate does a disservice to our community's ability for rational discourse.

It's obviously a hyper touchy subject. If we can all at least agree that unanimity of opinion will never be reached on the topic we can also agree, I'd hope, to keep personal attacks out of the dialogue. Else this place is no better than FaceBook

Quote: (03-18-2018 04:18 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:00 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Aloha!

This type of statement is doing exactly the same thing as MSM (and left) does with the entire right: lumping them together.

Stating an opinion on or desire for the preservation / advancement of any culture, or ethnicity based on self interest does not automatically mean someone hates any or all others. Its not a zero sum game

To say that anyone that speaks up for their "white interests" always does so in an advocacy of hate does a disservice to our community's ability for rational discourse.

It's obviously a hyper touchy subject. If we can all at least agree that unanimity of opinion will never be reached on the topic we can also agree, I'd hope, to keep personal attacks out of the dialogue. Else this place is no better than FaceBook

I'm not here to attack anyone and i don't want to come across as attacking.
Here is the thing though, how are WN stopped from preserving their culture. Specifically in this instance... this guy moved to ukraine with permission of the gov there and i'm sure he didnt rape that girl.. so it was all done with consent of all parties. How does these people and others consenting between themselves.. Prevent the WN from preserving/Advancing his culture??

Sorry but this seems like when feminists get mad that a woman is happily a housewife and lives by traditional values. That's all i see from WN. So i lump them together. It doesn't seem like it's about advancing anything.. Rather from where i'm standing it's all about policing the actions of other people. Which in essence makes it a different version of feminism. All i want is to know how are you (not you personally) stopped from preserving your culture? How does someone who shares your race making decisions that THEY think are best influence your life and stop you from preserving your culture?