Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Travesty - 01-19-2015

bulldog is like the new Greek Kamaki just more realistic.

The chickens. [Image: lol.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Akula - 01-19-2015

Quote: (12-21-2014 04:35 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

To finish on more positive note. I feel like I am getting better understanding of social life here and maybe can't vouch for whole Ukraine (as I still didn't go past Lviv), but personally I think Western Ukraine will prove to be very resistent to feminism and general westernization (UE or not UE). Girls here really enjoy their feminine side and I don't see things getting much worse. I can see a continuing downslide of Polish girls, but here not so much.

This sounds great, but I'm wondering why you think so and exactly what factors led you to this decision. In Poland did the women get that much worse after a decade under EU membership? If Ukraine gets closer to the EU and more subsidies/visa loosening won't that cause a lot of women to simply leave like in Poland? The girls I've been with (all from Kiev) were mostly somewhat proud of their heritage, but I got the sense that they didn't think things would ever get better and would leave if they had a better opportunity.

Still, Ukraine women are generally more feminine, family-oriented, girly etc. than anything in the West BUT we all know that a decade or so of "Sex and the City" and the lies & propaganda of 3rd wave Feminism can ruin a generation of women (and men) real quick.

One thing I would say is that the war in the East has made Ukrainian women all more patriotic and willing to back the motherland, so maybe that is part of what will help them stay like more traditional, feminine women...

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 01-19-2015

Quote: (01-19-2015 06:42 PM)Akula Wrote:  

To finish on more positive note. I feel like I am getting better understanding of social life here and maybe can't vouch for whole Ukraine (as I still didn't go past Lviv), but personally I think Western Ukraine will prove to be very resistent to feminism and general westernization (UE or not UE). Girls here really enjoy their feminine side and I don't see things getting much worse. I can see a continuing downslide of Polish girls, but here not so much.

This sounds great, but I'm wondering why you think so and exactly what factors led you to this decision. In Poland did the women get that much worse after a decade under EU membership? If Ukraine gets closer to the EU and more subsidies/visa loosening won't that cause a lot of women to simply leave like in Poland? The girls I've been with (all from Kiev) were mostly somewhat proud of their heritage, but I got the sense that they didn't think things would ever get better and would leave if they had a better opportunity.

Still, Ukraine women are generally more feminine, family-oriented, girly etc. than anything in the West BUT we all know that a decade or so of "Sex and the City" and the lies & propaganda of 3rd wave Feminism can ruin a generation of women (and men) real quick.

One thing I would say is that the war in the East has made Ukrainian women all more patriotic and willing to back the motherland, so maybe that is part of what will help them stay like more traditional, feminine women...

You forgot another thing that has messed up Ukraine a lot and that has been wave after wave of sex tourists (having visa-free travel from Turkey does not help). Doing day-game on the streets of Kiev immediately arouses suspicion, something that would rarely happen in far smaller EE countries (except for Latvia). I do not see this phenomenon taking care of itself and as the women in the west become more and more closed off and feminist the flood of foreign men looking for sex to UA will only increase [Image: angry.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Chengiz88 - 01-20-2015

(Tight jens work for big legs - my stuff both back-end and front-end pops out and gives me bigger attention in the chickens eyes)

This sentence had me in stitches...[Image: smile.gif])

The Ukraine Thread III - ssk08 - 01-20-2015

I just came to Odessa. Kiev didn't impress at all, too soviet-y. Yeah this is a test message, my first.

The Ukraine Thread III - Akula - 01-20-2015

Quote: (01-19-2015 10:09 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

You forgot another thing that has messed up Ukraine a lot and that has been wave after wave of sex tourists (having visa-free travel from Turkey does not help). Doing day-game on the streets of Kiev immediately arouses suspicion, something that would rarely happen in far smaller EE countries (except for Latvia). I do not see this phenomenon taking care of itself and as the women in the west become more and more closed off and feminist the flood of foreign men looking for sex to UA will only increase [Image: angry.gif]

Yeah good point(s) - fully agree. I really felt how women were on their guard due to the sex tourism thing. It was all the time too not just day game even sometimes at night. Women were way more wary in Kiev than in Moscow which was disappointing. But given the sheer numbers I think you're still in good shape there at least during the summer months.

The Ukraine Thread III - whoishe - 01-23-2015

Quote: (01-19-2015 06:42 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Short answer, as I don't want to write too much why I think this way (you can PM me if you want to discuss it further) - Poland is naturally westernized country and EU was only accelerating things which would happen anyway. Ukraine women (at least in Lviv) doesn't seem to rate Western "values" too much, their main motivation in EU is money and chance for higher (meaning mostly "more normal") level of life. In my opinion even if EU gets closer they will be able to keep westernization and economy parts reasonable separate.

EU or not EU, things there are only to get worse for now there though:

Quote:Quote:

Unfortunately there'll be any shows soon because of the financial situation that is getting much more difficult in our country.

It made me wondering about prices for apartment for next trip.

The Ukraine Thread III - MichaelCorleone - 02-01-2015

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-31...lert-girls

Ukraine girls getting advertised in China.....see link above from Zerohedge....I thought of you guys when I read it..

This one was interesting too....see below, found it from reading the comments in the ZH article

http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/stories/c...nvied.html

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 02-01-2015

Quote: (02-01-2015 08:55 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  

Ukraine girls getting advertised in China.....see link above from Zerohedge....I thought of you guys when I read it..

This one was interesting too....see below, found it from reading the comments in the ZH article

These are scary news if indeed the Chinese press is advertising Ukraine as a place for these millions of Chinese bachelor guys to come to and find a wife. UA is already overrun by Turkish and Middle Eastern "tourists", and now groups tours from China will be next due to the hype being spread in the press.

As for the video I have a few comments on the guy. Video is done very well, kind of if the TravelBum got hitched and started filming himself with his wife in exotic countries but unfortunately it will just spread the stereo-type that any foreigner can come to UA or any poorer EE country (Belarus, Moldova) for that matter and bang/wife-up a model. The girl this Chinese guy wife'd up is a legit 8.5 (better looking than 98% of the women I see in my city of Washington, DC)
[Image: Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukraini...=500%2C655]
and his game has to be recognized, at least for the fact that he had the guts to go to Ukraine as a youngster in his early 20's and study at a local University without knowing any Russian.

The one thing that stands out is that this guy pounced when the opportunity presented itself. He was able to find a "diamond in the rough", a girl who had model looks, was from a smaller city, extremely young (17, possible virgin?) and did not know her value yet...she probably had never been even hit on by a foreigner or older guy before. Her response at 4:01 mark of the video is classic: "When I saw him I thought damn such an older guy in car possibly won't be interested in socializing with me".
In the West just about any girl this hot has her bitch shield up 24/7 yet over there this beauty was never hit on by an older guy and didn't even seem to care that this Chinese guy knew mediocre Russian and was not particularly handsome, she just craved some attention.

At around the 6:09 mark we can see her dancing and singing seductively. What American women would show this much attention to her guy!? [Image: angry.gif]
Sweet girl!

Finally, we see what all the hard work brings this guy around the 9:00 mark. He shows off his new mansion (at least by UA standards) under construction in a gated community and we see more clips of his baby and wife playing. I am pretty sure this guy will never go back to China.

The Ukraine Thread III - Man Utd - 02-01-2015

Quote: (02-01-2015 03:12 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

These are scary news if indeed the Chinese press is advertising Ukraine as a place for these millions of Chinese bachelor guys to come to and find a wife. UA is already overrun by Turkish and Middle Eastern "tourists", and now groups tours from China will be next due to the hype being spread in the press.

As for the video I have a few comments on the guy. Video is done very well, kind of if the TravelBum got hitched and started filming himself with his wife in exotic countries but unfortunately it will just spread the stereo-type that any foreigner can come to UA or any poorer EE country (Belarus, Moldova) for that matter and bang/wife-up a model. The girl this Chinese guy wife'd up is a legit 8.5 (better looking than 98% of the women I see in my city of Washington, DC)
[Image: Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukraini...=500%2C655]
and his game has to be recognized, at least for the fact that he had the guts to go to Ukraine as a youngster in his early 20's and study at a local University without knowing any Russian.

The one thing that stands out is that this guy pounced when the opportunity presented itself. He was able to find a "diamond in the rough", a girl who had model looks, was from a smaller city, extremely young (17, possible virgin?) and did not know her value yet...she probably had never been even hit on by a foreigner or older guy before. Her response at 4:01 mark of the video is classic: "When I saw him I thought damn such an older guy in car possibly won't be interested in socializing with me".
In the West just about any girl this hot has her bitch shield up 24/7 yet over there this beauty was never hit on by an older guy and didn't even seem to care that this Chinese guy knew mediocre Russian and was not particularly handsome, she just craved some attention.

At around the 6:09 mark we can see her dancing and singing seductively. What American women would show this much attention to her guy!? [Image: angry.gif]
Sweet girl!

Finally, we see what all the hard work brings this guy around the 9:00 mark. He shows off his new mansion (at least by UA standards) under construction in a gated community and we see more clips of his baby and wife playing. I am pretty sure this guy will never go back to China.

I have said it to my mates before and I will say it here, if you want quality women like this, you have to up sticks and make the move, i.e. relocate to EE and spend time in their surrounding to truly understand the mindset and of course to date them. The Chinese bloke did it.

Any lad who is prepared to spend long term in places like Russia, Ukraine and especially Belarus (where the quality is best imho) will be richly rewarded with a sweet, feminine woman that no longer exists in the West. Coming over for two weeks every year simply wont cut it. You have to make that move. How many blokes can do that is another thing.

@Man Utd, "you nailed the nail on the head".

"Coming over for two weeks every year simply wont cut it. You have to make that move. How many blokes can do that is another thing. "

though I have to refine your sentence a bit by adding the following:
"Coming over for two weeks every year simply wont cut it. You have to make that move. How many blokes can give up a good western salary, a flat, luxury car, family/friends and relocate is another thing". To me I have been struggling with this dilemma for years...it basically comes down to the question of can one rebuild their career and quality of life to match that of western europe/N. America in EE? If the answer is yes then relocation should be high on the list if the answer is no (as in my case) then it's really a toss-up.

The Ukraine Thread III - micha - 02-01-2015

That is some inspirational stuff.

What am I still doing here?

The Ukraine Thread III - Man Utd - 02-01-2015

Quote: (02-01-2015 03:29 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

"Coming over for two weeks every year simply wont cut it. You have to make that move. How many blokes can do that is another thing. "

"Coming over for two weeks every year simply wont cut it. You have to make that move. How many blokes can give up a good western salary, a flat, luxury car, family/friends and relocate is another thing". To me I have been struggling with this dilemma for years...it basically comes down to the question of can one rebuild their career and quality of life to match that of western europe/N. America in EE? If the answer is yes then relocation should be high on the list if the answer is no (as in my case) then it's really a toss-up.

Are you happy with the daily grind in DC, NY or wherever where your life consists of working the 5-6 days a week commuting from the suburbs to work, repaying the bank loan on the car/house. Your limited time off at weekends consisting of going to bars/clubs on a Saturday night with your dwindling and disillusioned single friends. Bars/Clubs populated by horrible women with awful ratios and the Sunday spent at the tennis club or sports events only to repeat the same grind from Monday morning through to Friday evening.

What use is that 'career' when at the end of the day you get that soul destroying feeling when you force yourself out of bed at 6am to be followed by slogging yourself into the car for the 2 hour commute to work armed with a faint hope of maybe meeting that someone to share your life with. I dont call that 'quality of life'. I call that existing.

The Ukraine Thread III - Easy E - 02-01-2015

I fear that this will only lead to even more thirsty dudes heading to Ukraine.

The reality is you can't just learn a few Russian sayings, head to Ukraine and expect to bring home a beauty. It doesn't work that way. Sure, if things get bad enough in Ukraine, the women will continue to get more and more desperate, but they are never going to just throw themselves at dudes the second they hop off the plane.

The Ukraine Thread III - Easy E - 02-01-2015

Quote: (02-01-2015 03:12 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

From the looks of it, he started dating her when she was probably 16.

Obviously, this would be harder to pull off in Anglosphere countries since the age of consent is generally not that low.

Quote: (02-01-2015 04:30 PM)Man Utd Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2015 03:29 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Are you happy with the daily grind in DC, NY or wherever where your life consists of working the 5-6 days a week commuting from the suburbs to work, repaying the bank loan on the car/house. Your limited time off at weekends consisting of going to bars/clubs on a Saturday night with your dwindling and disillusioned single friends. Bars/Clubs populated by horrible women with awful ratios and the Sunday spent at the tennis club or sports events only to repeat the same grind from Monday morning through to Friday evening.

What use is that 'career' when at the end of the day you get that soul destroying feeling when you force yourself out of bed at 6am to be followed by slogging yourself into the car for the 2 hour commute to work armed with a faint hope of maybe meeting that someone to share your life with. I dont call that 'quality of life'. I call that existing.

Good points Man Utd, but what is the solution? For every Rooshv who succeeds with an internet based location-independent business there are a multitude of overseas "English teachers" who grind it out for a year or two and come home to the west with many lay stories but broke and with few solid job prospects. So the other side of the riddle is "what use is a quality sex life when everything else may suffer, i.e., friends & family are far away, local job prospects do not match one's skills/education, the pay is crap, services are bad, culture/language barrier is intense, and other than regular lays from one's local GF one feels lonely?"...

The Ukraine Thread III - Antipodean - 02-01-2015

Age of consent in UK, Canada, Australia (except SA), New Zealand is 16, according to Wikipedia.

The Ukraine Thread III - Sidney Crosby - 02-02-2015

^ Canada was 14 until a few years ago [Image: cb.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Man Utd - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-01-2015 10:42 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Good points Man Utd, but what is the solution? For every Rooshv who succeeds with an internet based location-independent business there are a multitude of overseas "English teachers" who grind it out for a year or two and come home to the west with many lay stories but broke and with few solid job prospects.

The reason these "English teachers" fail is because a) they do not do their homework before they leave and b) they are not prepared to tough it out. Preparation is key. The famous Irish footballer, Roy Keane once said, "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail". I cannot emphasis this enough. Before making the move to any country, one needs to cross the 't's and dot the 'i's. Its not as simply as just jetting off and get set up. To make a move like this not only takes balls but also planning and lots of it. Anybody who has spent a stint abroad and comes back to their original country are not seen as failures. If anything, my sojourns abroad have aroused interest at job interviews from prospective employers and they see that in a positive light as it shows that the interviewee is a person who is ambitious, driven and is not averse to taking risks. They like that. We take a risk in every aspect of our lives. You are coming across as someone who is averse to that and is afraid of change.

Quote:Quote:

So the other side of the riddle is "what use is a quality sex life when everything else may suffer, i.e., friends & family are far away, local job prospects do not match one's skills/education, the pay is crap, services are bad, culture/language barrier is intense, and other than regular lays from one's local GF one feels lonely?"...

Again the excuses. I have been reading your posts now for quite a while. Your big problem like many of your contemporaries in the States is that you have all bought into the bollox of consumerism in that you think that all Earthly happiness comes from the shiny car and the pad. Your posts reek of angst and frustration. Despite the shiny car and good salary, you are clearly not happy with your lot. Just look at the posts here expressing your frustration at the Chinese bloke for relocating to Ukraine and finding himself a local beauty which he snagged. Not to mention venting your frustration at the prospect of hordes of horny Chinese dudes heading to Ukraine to smash and plunder. Turkish dudes have been doing it for the best part of 15-20 years while you continue to sit on a keyboard venting your frustration at being surrounded by femniNazis (who no doubt are riding the cock carousel of the alphas) armed with a massive superiority complex stemming from too many local beta lads putting them up on their pedestals.

Life is about taking risks and if you don't do it now, you will end up regretting it in later life. Its no good when you are 70, 40 years of working and living an empty and meaningless life filled with souless corporate events and staring out the window looking at that shiny car, living in a house that you finally own after being the personal property of the bank for the past number of decades. Yes you finally have that pad and car but at what cost? There you are, all alone with no one to share your life with, with the exception of some long distant fleeting memories of your two week trips to Ukraine/Belarus of non sexualised courting of local girls and filled with a lifetime's regret of what could have been. That is a likely prospect of what you could be facing in the years down the road.

I was facing that prospect of disappearing into an empty Western corporate life, but I woke up one morning and realised that I was pissing my life away. I used my time to plan, retrained and headed off. For the first 3 months, I worked in a shitty job but I have now snared myself a well paid number. The local economy may be not be as string as its counterparts in the West, the services may leave a lot to be desired for, the food may not be to my liking but I will now be earning decent money in a country surrounded by hot, feminine women that many lads in the West would kill for. I may not have that shiny car in the drive way, I may not have the nice pad and I may not earn as much as you but I'll tell you what, I am a damn happier bloke than you. Time wont stand still G, I cant change your life. All I can do is offer you advice. Its up to you to change it.

The Ukraine Thread III - micha - 02-02-2015

Not that I care a whole lot, but out of curiosity: What was Man Utd banned for?

The Ukraine Thread III - whoishe - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 05:28 PM)micha Wrote:  

My guess is this post (it's really difficult to choose out of all 4) - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11951-...#pid946352

My sarcasm detector was beeping there, but I guess I have to fix it.

To somehow stay on topic - one week after agreeing price for renting apartment for March 6-9 trip, owner of that place (my #1 to stay in Lviv) contacted me and wants to renegotiate price. Which is still IMO quite low for place at Rynok Square, but I was wondering if you guys would make a stand here just to show that terms of original deal should be honoured. Even if it would mean to stay somewhere else during that time.

The Ukraine Thread III - micha - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 05:37 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

My guess is this post (it's really difficult to choose out of all 4) - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11951-...#pid946352

To somehow stay on topic - one week after agreeing price for renting apartment for March 6-9 trip, owner of that place (my #1 to stay in Lviv) contacted me and wants to renegotiate price. Which is still IMO quite low for place at Rynok Square, but I was wondering if you guys would make a stand here just to show that terms of original deal should be honoured. Even if it would mean to stay somewhere else during that time.

Ok, I see.

Anyway, regarding your dilemma: You're the only one who has the feel for the situation. Sometimes I'm a bit of a pushover when I just really want something (like you maybe want that room) with people who I will have no extended relationship with.

I expect close friends to "honor" certain things and would take a short term loss to communicate that expectation. With strangers however it's a cold-calculated benefit vs. cost situation. If I still like the new deal, I'll take it - if I don't, I might not even say goodbye when hanging up the phone.

The Ukraine Thread III - Akula - 02-04-2015

I would stand your ground. Maybe search for a couple alternative options first and have them nailed down but what he's doing is bs and a common EE landlord ploy.

Is the price in USDs? They must really all be wanting dollars now for sure, so if you can pay them in dollars (or rapidly declining Euros [Image: smile.gif] ) you are giving them real value.

On top of it all the war is intensifying and the currency is under pressure and they want more? Wow just wow [Image: lol.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - iknowexactly - 02-04-2015

The landlord who ended up assaulting me and throwing me ( physically coming with husband and son and pushing me around until I left, while refusing to let me take my possessions) pulled something like that and I foolishly did not realize she was a scumbag. At the lease signing she demanded another 100 dollars, and I "made a stand" and refused.

Then after one month she demanded a rent increase and came with the whole family to assault me and steal my stuff when I refused. I am not kidding.

It's a second floor apartment right near what was at the time a thread store.

Another mistake I made was to not make sure she signed the lease.

I would look for someplace else, and if not make SURE s/he signs the lease before you hand over any money.

Might makes right there, the idea of a customer being other than a sucker is not established.

In my opinion the young women are generally nicer because it is a harsh environment, Ukrainians are not really all that nice-- some Ukrainians in Liviv eagerly joined with the Nazis in WW2 killing the urban jews that inhabited the city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lviv_pogroms

Presumably, some rural ethic Ukrainians then moved into the city and took their apartments.
Get a Brit or other Western landlord if you can.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lviv_pogroms

I would avoid making a moral "stand" with those who are potentially such people.

The Ukraine Thread III - micha - 02-04-2015

@iknowexactly

Jesus, that sounds awful. Have you written about that incident on the board before? How did you get in contact with that landlord? I'm assuming it wasn't airbnb

Did something set them off?