Roosh V Forum
Post about a manly thing you did today - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Post about a manly thing you did today (/thread-15766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Post about a manly thing you did today - Hotwheels - 03-03-2014

^^^^Bet that gets the panties wet at the gym

Post about a manly thing you did today - deathtofatties - 03-03-2014

Took an ice cold shower. I do that every day actually.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Cr33pin - 03-03-2014

Quote: (03-03-2014 04:53 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

^^^^Bet that gets the panties wet at the gym
LOL I work out at home... I would be terribly embarrassed if I did that in a public gym..... I would prally cry more cause I would be sad I cried in front of everyone else!!!

Post about a manly thing you did today - Barry Scrotada - 03-05-2014

Got interviewed for a 'man on the street' segment about Brazilian Carnaval. Answered in non-native language. Aired the next day on national TV (Bom Dia Brasil).

*special thanks to Quintus Curtius for support

Post about a manly thing you did today - samsamsam - 03-07-2014

Made meatloaf for the first time. It might not be a big deal for you guys, but I usually eat out. But the last few weeks I have eaten 90% plus home cooked stuff. I am really enjoying knowing what I am putting into my body.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Cyr - 03-07-2014

Quote: (03-07-2014 06:30 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Made meatloaf for the first time. It might not be a big deal for you guys, but I usually eat out. But the last few weeks I have eaten 90% plus home cooked stuff. I am really enjoying knowing what I am putting into my body.

I know how you feel. My parents are great cooks, but I can't cook for shit. They've been busy and Ive been feeding myself, and even cooking up some roast chicken is a great feeling.

Post about a manly thing you did today - samsamsam - 03-07-2014

Quote: (03-07-2014 06:33 PM)Cyr Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2014 06:30 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I know how you feel. My parents are great cooks, but I can't cook for shit. They've been busy and Ive been feeding myself, and even cooking up some roast chicken is a great feeling.

Also, I am better at counting the calories for my cut by cooking at home. This is one of the benefits of doing my own thing, can work from home. I know that meatloaf was about 1600 calories. So even if I ate it all I could still lose weight.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Jaysive - 03-07-2014

I paid in cash instead of plastic.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Remington - 04-11-2014

This evening, I disassembled my shotgun, cleaned it, and put it back together.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Glaucon - 04-12-2014

I bought a crossbow. Sweet thing.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Frontenac - 04-15-2014

Seasoned (with my own rub), cooked, and ate a rack of ribs this evening.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Deuce Anna Half - 04-18-2014

Finally cracked 400 on my deadlift and passed my test to get certified as a ladder tower driver.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Snowplow - 04-18-2014

Disassembled, cleaned, replace parts, reassembled and reinstalled a 6hp motor/centrifical pump on a hot water feed line.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Jukes - 04-18-2014

Put a group of dudes in check for talking shit about me , a stranger . Thought I was about to get jump , but nothing like hearing the truth .

Post about a manly thing you did today - SDGuerro - 04-19-2014

Safety razor shave, fired a useless cunt, drank a cask strength bourbon neat, unbuckled my belt and watched boxing.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Chaos - 04-19-2014

Installed a new gas stove in my kitchen. Butchered a lamb and did my kickboxing training.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Hotwheels - 04-20-2014

Got pissed trying to figure out what's wrong with the PTO on the garden tractor.

Downloaded wiring diagram.

Said fuck it for today.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Beyond Borders - 04-20-2014

Scratched my balls.

Post about a manly thing you did today - soup - 05-09-2014

I had a custom welded super extra long chin-up bar made for me today out of stainless steel. Turn around time was less than four hours.

There are very things more beautiful them a magnificent piece of metal.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Renzy - 05-09-2014

Went and got my Hunters Safety certification this past weekend. I always thought knowing how to hunt was a very traditionally masculine skill that is being lost in today's world, and have been surprised it's never come up as an article on ROK.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Monty Brown - 05-09-2014

Ran over a possum.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Cobra - 05-09-2014

Momentous time for this thread to pop up. My laser day at work is today. Quit my desk job to get into a more sales focused job.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Monty Brown - 05-09-2014

Nothin more manly than quitting your job to focus on pushing more weight, Cobra.

Post about a manly thing you did today - KC4 - 05-09-2014

Checked my weight today. 160 to 165 all on vegetarian diet. Only took 2 months

Post about a manly thing you did today - rottenapple - 05-09-2014

Went an hour later to my office job today, no special reason for it, just that I am a man and I am not subject to society's arbitrary rules.