Roosh V Forum
London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) (/thread-63079.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - RIslander - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 08:05 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2017 01:03 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:25 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Start to wear chainmail or plate armor when going out guys. Fashionable as fuck and proof against stabbing/cutting. Crusaders approved.

I could put one together but casually wearing it in the hopes it gets some use will require me to be within the target zone and allow said Mohammed of peace to get near me.

Nice defense, not so good against 1000kg+ vehicles or hacking at my face.

Its a SHTF kind of thing where your house is being broken into or when you know something is going down and you want that bit of insurance.

Plus they are heavy!

If some fuckers break into my house, he's in for a big fucking treat.

You would be really surprised at how much advantage old schooled metal armor gives you in a close quarter fighting.

Contrary to popular belief, many small arm fire can NOT punch through armor, unless extremely close range. 9mm, 0.22 etc. And most likely you will be facing one of these. If they have fucking AK47 or NATO 5.56 then it means full blown war, so irrelevant.

Here's the test:

But say no one has a fire arm, having a simple metal breastplate gives you fuck huge advantage. Simply because you know that you can afford to be stab in 35% of your body surface area. Someone slashing your face? You can choose to block/grab/deflect and get into a clinch without worrying about getting stabbed. Then get your own knife out and gut him.

Unless the opponents is also a trained stabber, he will have a lot of trouble going for the weak spots.

Funny to thing that all the HEMA nerds might actually be kicking some ass when SHTF [Image: lol.gif]

Dalaran preparing for battle:

[Image: giphy.gif]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Paracelsus - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 08:52 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Start to wear chainmail or plate armor when going out guys. Fashionable as fuck and proof against stabbing/cutting. Crusaders approved.

I could put one together but casually wearing it in the hopes it gets some use will require me to be within the target zone and allow said Mohammed of peace to get near me.

Its a SHTF kind of thing where your house is being broken into or when you know something is going down and you want that bit of insurance.

Plus they are heavy!

You would be really surprised at how much advantage old schooled metal armor gives you in a close quarter fighting.

Contrary to popular belief, many small arm fire can NOT punch through armor, unless extremely close range. 9mm, 0.22 etc. And most likely you will be facing one of these. If they have fucking AK47 or NATO 5.56 then it means full blown war, so irrelevant.

Here's the test:

But say no one has a fire arm, having a simple metal breastplate gives you fuck huge advantage. Simply because you know that you can afford to be stab in 35% of your body surface area. Someone slashing your face? You can choose to block/grab/deflect and get into a clinch without worrying about getting stabbed. Then get your own knife out and gut him.

Unless the opponents is also a trained stabber, he will have a lot of trouble going for the weak spots.

Funny to thing that all the HEMA nerds might actually be kicking some ass when SHTF [Image: lol.gif]

Given what I know of Dalaran's field of expertise, it'd actually probably look more like this:

[Image: LastingJaggedBittern.gif]

[Image: biggrin.gif]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Truth Teller - 06-04-2017

Plate armor is incredibly restrictive and heavy. There's a reason why it fell out of fashion.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Mekorig - 06-04-2017

https://youtu.be/qzTwBQniLSc

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Latinopan - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 08:57 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2017 08:52 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Plus they are heavy!

Here's the test:

Given what I know of Dalaran's field of expertise, it'd actually probably look more like this:

[Image: LastingJaggedBittern.gif]

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Me

[Image: tumblr_o8rn61R8ew1qgojgxo3_500.gif]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - The Lizard of Oz - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 08:38 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Great video. Tommy is an important guy, he is passionate and rightly beloved for that reason by some of the plainspoken men that matter most. There are close to 350,000 views within 24 hours, I'd wager it will go over a million. It should.

From the comments:

Quote:Quote:

Sam Clark 4 hours ago
This has to be the best video i've watched on the internet to date. every single word spoken is true. It's a shame that such passion has to be about the messed up lives we now face with the corrupt Government. you Tommy Robinson are a TRUE HERO. stay safe

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - RIslander - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 09:43 PM)Mekorig Wrote:  

https://youtu.be/qzTwBQniLSc

Thats actually a pretty fascinating video. But consider an elite level athlete... I'd give him maybe 60-90 seconds before exhaustion fighting on the ground.

I'm one-upping all your armor videos. This looks fun as fuck. I had no idea this existed.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - komatiite - 06-04-2017

Oops wrong thread. Moved

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - sterling_archer - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 10:23 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

I'm one-upping all your armor videos. This looks fun as fuck. I had no idea this existed.

This is shit masquerading as a historical battle/duel/whatever. They hit each other with swords like they are clubs. Also, no one would use sword against plate armor like these guys do.

HEMA is real thing.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Eskhander - 06-05-2017

London is in fact where the most pozzed Brits live. This won't change them

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Leonard D Neubache - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 01:35 AM)Eskhander Wrote:  

London is in fact where the most pozzed Brits live. This won't change them

Seal off the fucking M25, point all tanks and guns towards London, cut off the power and the water.

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - H1N1 - 06-05-2017

I was just round the corner when this happened. Several of my friends were in that restaurant in the clip which armed police evacuated. Even having been evacuated at gun point, their evening ruined, these people were on Facebook spouting the #lovetrumpshate line. I was at one of my best mates' wedding, and this put quite a significant dampener on the whole affair. A lot of people just wanted to get home once the news broke.

I don't spend that much time in London at the moment, and even less around that part of the city. It is striking how effete the majority of fighting age men in that area are. I don't know that these men, for the most part, are capable of feeling the aggression that would let them form any kind of non-PC thought.

I used to box in the area when I was younger, and the change I noted in the demographic is quite extraordinary. 10 years ago it was a relatively intimidating place. When I used to come down for a match up, it was a much more hostile and forbidding place, due largely to the menace of the local fauna. These days even the 'tough guys' are pop-punk for the most part.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Leonard D Neubache - 06-05-2017

Glad you're ok.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - redpillage - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 03:58 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Even having been evacuated at gun point, their evening ruined, [and facing the possibility of being killed by jihadist terrorists] these people were on Facebook spouting the #lovetrumpshate line.

How does that make you feel? For me it pretty much confirms what I'm seeing all around me. A sea of clueless robotic sheep ignorant about their own culture and completely devoid of any sense of personal responsibility.

I can't help but think that the current generation of Western contemporaries may need to face the realities of a civil war to remind them of the true value of peace and prosperity. Which in the context of human history is extremely rare as conflict, disease, hunger, and injustice has accompanied humanity every single step of the way. Any generation that finds itself prospering during a time of relative peace should consider itself extremely privileged. Instead the current crop of Westerners has chosen to piss on the graves of their own forefathers and has decided to squander away the cultural heritage that millions of men and women fought for with their own blood and tears.

At this point I firmly believe that Western Europe cannot be saved and the only hope that remains is that one day far in the future Europe may again rise from its ashes.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-05-2017

H1N1 - I guess you would have fought them if they barged in your place? That Chinese journalists was fighting one, but I think he did it barehanded.

First thing I would do is look for a weapon - bar stool, frame of a painting, a chair, big booze bottles that you break and use for weapons, I probably would have tried to yank some fixtures off the wall, you would only need to run back to the kitchen and get some heavy equipment - even a large long top heavy pan would be good. They had fake suicide vests on, but it should have been clear to them that these were fake anyway. They would have ignited them early on if they were real.

Usually the procedure of such attacks is:

1. They ignite and die.
2. It misfires and burns or maims the perp.
3. He or she chickens out and goes home (this happens more frequently than one may think - supposedly there was another woman in Hijab during the Ariana Grande concert, she was very nervous, but left before the explosion happened.)

What they don't do generally is start with knives and then fire up the suicide vest later. Any strong man could potentially knock them out. This attack thrived on speed and the lack of preparation of the people. Just 2 strong guys armed with bar stools could have seriously impacted those Muslims or even defeated them.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Diogenes - 06-05-2017

I grew up in that area as well - about 10 minutes walk from London Bridge station. Back in the 70s there were loads of factories in the area and a large population of factory workers and former dock workers. No nonsense types. Nowadays it's been "gentrified" and it's full of immigrants and liberal "Islington set" types and craft beer hipsters with little attachment to or love for the country. A lot of the natives moved to the suburbs or out of London altogether in the 80's and 90's. Maggie Thatcher's "right to buy" policy helped with that since it essentially gave long term council tenants a windfall. They could buy their council flat cheap then sell it for a huge profit and buy somewhere further out.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-05-2017

[Image: Facebook-2d4cf8.png]

[Image: Obummer-dance.jpg]

Quote: (06-05-2017 04:30 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2017 03:58 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Even having been evacuated at gun point, their evening ruined, [and facing the possibility of being killed by jihadist terrorists] these people were on Facebook spouting the #lovetrumpshate line.

How does that make you feel? For me it pretty much confirms what I'm seeing all around me. A sea of clueless robotic sheep ignorant about their own culture and completely devoid of any sense of personal responsibility.

I can't help but think that the current generation of Western contemporaries may need to face the realities of a civil war to remind them of the true value of peace and prosperity. Which in the context of human history is extremely rare as conflict, disease, hunger, and injustice has accompanied humanity every single step of the way. Any generation that finds itself prospering during a time of relative peace should consider itself extremely privileged. Instead the current crop of Westerners has chosen to piss on the graves of their own forefathers and has decided to squander away the cultural heritage that millions of men and women fought for with their own blood and tears.

At this point I firmly believe that Western Europe cannot be saved and the only hope that remains is that one day far in the future Europe may again rise from its ashes.

I don't think we're lost, but I think we are obviously headed very rapidly in that direction. Without the political will to use our most effective (and highly motivated) resources against these people things will continue like this for a while longer.

I think something will have to be done before very long, at a political level. A lot of highly trained, deeply patriotic people with a loathing for Islam are getting very fed up.

Finally some more details emerging about the cutters of date-night women:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lon...--10562140

+ of course he was reported
+ of course he was on the terror watch list
+ he even appeared in a Channel 4 documentary praying next to an ISIS flag

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-06-05-at-45157-AM.jpg]

As I said before - the Chinese would have likely executed or incarcerated all of the 3500 individuals on the watch-list. They even arrest the ones doing online propaganda from fucking abroad!

Also the number of potential terrorists is more along the lines of 20.000+ according to some sources.

"But all that changed when he became radicalised.

"He began stopping his neighbours in the street and asking them if they had been saying their prayers and when they had been to the mosque."

One man who knew the killer told the BBC he had become so concerned by his extremist views he rang the anti-terrorist hotline.

He claimed the attacker was not arrested and was allowed to keep his passport.

Radicalization takes only a few Youtube vids.

Islam is radical by default.

Quote: (06-05-2017 04:45 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

H1N1 - I guess you would have fought them if they barged in your place? That Chinese journalists was fighting one, but I think he did it barehanded.

First thing I would do is look for a weapon - bar stool, frame of a painting, a chair, big booze bottles that you break and use for weapons, I probably would have tried to yank some fixtures off the wall, you would only need to run back to the kitchen and get some heavy equipment - even a large long top heavy pan would be good. They had fake suicide vests on, but it should have been clear to them that these were fake anyway. They would have ignited them early on if they were real.

Usually the procedure of such attacks is:

1. They ignite and die.
2. It misfires and burns or maims the perp.
3. He or she chickens out and goes home (this happens more frequently than one may think - supposedly there was another woman in Hijab during the Ariana Grande concert, she was very nervous, but left before the explosion happened.)

What they don't do generally is start with knives and then fire up the suicide vest later. Any strong man could potentially knock them out. This attack thrived on speed and the lack of preparation of the people. Just 2 strong guys armed with bar stools could have seriously impacted those Muslims or even defeated them.

I think it's safe to say that they would have had a very rough ride had they barged in to where I was on Saturday night, given that the majority of my friendship group is taken from the most elite parts of the British Army. The thought of it is pretty amusing. I'm not sure the police would have been called so quickly.

I would advise against breaking bottles in advance of using them as weapons, as they don't break uniformly and could quite easily slice your hand open through your tendons. Better to use a full bottle as a club as it is much less likely to break, and will be weighty enough to do serious damage, including breaking forearms if they are held up to block blows.

One of the best things you can do if you have the time and opportunity is to shroud your non-dominant forearm with a heavy jacket of jumper, so that you can use it to block knife strokes. You'll probably still get cut, and a heavy blade swung in an arc would probably still break your arm, but it gives you a chance to get control of the weapon and neutralise the attacker with the help of those around you.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - YossariansRight - 06-05-2017

[Image: attachment.jpg36827]   

I would love it if once those devout Muslims would not slaughter children and women, but go barge into a bar filled with British soldiers.

Unfortunately Teresa May's response is to crack down on online "extremism", so that will likely be sites like this as well and Robert Spencer.

Also - they should finally fucking arm the cops. The first cop took on 3 devout Muslims armed with a baton. He was a former Rugby player and likely was responsible why they did not hurt more. If one man had helped him instead of fleeing and had a stick with him, then more lives would have likely been spared.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/04/europe...index.html

If he had been armed with something better - say a sword, spear or even a firearm, then it might have been over then and there.

The UK is so cucked. If the Caliphate ever rushes in full force, then they will likely manage to kill all cops in the first 48 hours and capture even army bases. The UK would have to be saved by the US or Poland/Russia or it would fall into the dark ages then and there.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - redpillage - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 05:14 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

I think something will have to be done before very long, at a political level. A lot of highly trained, deeply patriotic people with a loathing for Islam are getting very fed up.

"Something will have to be done"..... by WHOM? Have the events of the past two years not made it crystal clear about now that, no matter the sacrifice of civilian lives and increasing loss of domestic security, Western political 'leaders' remain unwilling to even name the evil that is slowly turning our societies inside out?

Yes 'something has to be done - by ALL OF US'. And it will need to be measures which are by any definition considered extreme, sweeping, and highly politically undesirable. If you believe that we as a society are even close to having the mindset and determination required to defeating the spread of Islam in our respective nations then you are truly fooling yourselves. I have been writing about this right here on many occasions and judging by the responses this core message has yet to sink in.

You are not prepared to win this war. Mentally, physically, or culturally. Every single terrorist attack that remains unanswered confirms that belief.

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017) - Paracelsus - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:31 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

You are not prepared to win this war. Mentally, physically, or culturally. Every single terrorist attack that remains unanswered confirms that belief.

“Your enemy is he who will give his life to kill you,” said the Time Traveler. “Your enemies are they that wish you and your children and your grandchildren dead and who are willing to sacrifice themselves, or support those fanatics who will sacrifice themselves, to see you and your institutions destroyed. You haven’t figured that out yet – the majority of you fat, sleeping, smug, infinitely stupid Americans and Europeans.”

He stood and set the Scotch glass back in its place on my sideboard. “How, we wonder in my time,” he said softly, “can you ignore the better part of a billion people who say aloud that they are willing to kill your children . . . or condone and celebrate the killing of them? And ignore them as they act on what they say? We do not understand you.”

--Dan Simmons, "The Time Traveller".