Roosh V Forum
Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 (/thread-61861.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - RaccoonFace - 03-24-2017

More Reddit gold:

[Image: zmGY2Bt.jpg]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Going strong - 03-24-2017

Quote: (03-24-2017 11:01 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2017 10:07 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Very similar to the profile of "p'tit Noir de Grigny", the dwarfish African migrant and "kosher-shop" terrorist, who grew up in a Parisian Islamic suburb, and converted to Islam to be accepted by his pairs, to be respected. Ah, and also, to fuck Arab girls: p'tit Noir de Grigny had gotten himself a very beautiful Arab girlfriend, once converted, whereas before, he was the joke of the suburbs, being a useless small virgin...

Because yes, half of the convert terrorists (in Western countries) became terrorists, mainly to get into the pants of Arab chicks. Then they evolve to full-time terrorists.

Got a link to that guy?

But yeah - pussy and social acceptance are strong reasons to join a less than logical ideology. I had a very extended family cousin who was once a Neonazi for a couple of years. He grew up on the streets without a father and those guys were the only ones who treated him like family. Later he left that negative ideology on his own volition when he baceme older and he turned into a born-again Christian, married and is a pillar of the community. Well - he is almost a radical Christian which means that he talks about Jesus often - heh. I guess he exchanged ideologies there, but certainly for the better.

[Image: article-suspects-2-0109.jpg]

^Coulibaly, who became Islamic activist to fuck (pale) Arab girls. Classic Black-man game in Parisian suburbs... You can't see it on the pic, but his "Arab" (Maghrebi actually) bitch was a HB 7, no way he would fuck that high without Islam-terrorist game...

[Image: Compagna-di-Coulibaly-ha-lavorato-in-neg...Parigi.jpg]

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif] Funnily enough, Coulibaly had been picked, and invited, a few years earlier, by the French president himself, to represent "nice, integrated" suburban migrants... [Image: tard.gif]
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/t...-1.2072074

By the way, Coulibaly's first victim was a Black police woman, whom he specifically targeted.
Shot by Coulibaly, courageous Caribbean-Islander Clarissa, RIP:
[Image: jean-philippe.jpg]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - ElFlaco - 03-24-2017

We keep wondering why these events do not cause SJWs and leftists to come to our conclusion: that radical Islam (or immigration) is the problem.

It's easy to forget how the other side thinks. They genuinely believe that these attacks are caused/provoked by Islamophobia or xenophobia. That's why most of them will never come around. These attacks are just more evidence that they've been right all along, hence the endless candlelight vigils.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - mikado - 03-24-2017

I do agree with limiting immigration, however I side with H1N1. When someone has been granted citizenship then he should be given a fair trial, and the same rights as everyone of the same nationality. If not, then how do you draw the line? Religion? Race? Follow a winner take all policy ? (get everyone on a ship/plane without even asking them if they would accept to fight for the country, just because they are perceived Muslims/Blacks/Asians?)

Regarding this attack, of course I am grieved and angry too. However I don't think attacking individuals like the Hijabi girl serves "your cause".

I am in favor also of ending automatic citizenship at 18 for people growing up in France for example, and for example raise it to 25 years or something, after they have proven that they integrated well. Maybe bringing back mandatory draft (for at least a few months) could help, too. Requiring people to draft and/or participate in some activities that help the state before giving them citizenship (as silly as it can be, as an idea) could be a not so bad idea either. I can't remember a single terrorist in Europe that did not have a western citizenship, and went even a single time to the army.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-24-2017

Quote: (03-24-2017 03:22 PM)mikado Wrote:  

I do agree with limiting immigration, however I side with H1N1. When someone has been granted citizenship then he should be given a fair trial, and the same rights as everyone of the same nationality. If not, then how do you draw the line? Religion? Race? Follow a winner take all policy ? (get everyone on a ship/plane without even asking them if they would accept to fight for the country, just because they are perceived Muslims/Blacks/Asians?)

Regarding this attack, of course I am grieved and angry too. However I don't think attacking individuals like the Hijabi girl serves "your cause".

I am in favor also of ending automatic citizenship at 18 for people growing up in France for example, and for example raise it to 25 years or something, after they have proven that they integrated well. Maybe bringing back mandatory draft (for at least a few months) could help, too. Requiring people to draft and/or participate in some activities that help the state before giving them citizenship (as silly as it can be, as an idea) could be a not so bad idea either. I can't remember a single terrorist in Europe that did not have a western citizenship, and went even a single time to the army.

All good and well - nothing of that will happen, no limitation, no prevention, no nothing, just appeasement, creeping sharia, bigger terrorist acts, rising political Islamic parties until one day when the globalist emperors give the Order 66, stage a 9/11 times 100 and the big war starts.

You have to pick your side by then - or move away. Islam will lose anyway.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - nomadbrah - 03-24-2017

What is the rule of citizenship in Senegal?

Quote:Quote:

Article 1

Any individual born in Senegal of an ascendant in the first degree who was born in Senegal is Senegalese.

A person whose ordinary residence is in the territory of the Republic of Senegal and who has always been Senegalese by apparent status shall be deemed to have met these two conditions.

Apparent status, in the meaning of the preceding paragraph, consists, for the person who claims it:

1°) in continually and publicly behaving like a Senegalese;

2°) in being continually and publicly treated as such by the Senegalese population and authorities.

Individuals to whom a foreign nationality is automatically attributed by the law of the country of which their parents are nationals shall be excluded from the benefit of the provisions in this article (Law no. 79-01 of 4 January 1979).

Government can unilaterally decide who is a citizen or not:

The Government may oppose by decree the application of these same provisions to a person who had a foreign nationality at birth and who kept it. The opposition must take place no later than one year from the date when the certificate of Senegalese nationality was delivered to the person concerned; this person shall then be deemed to have never had this nationality (Law no. 70-31 of 13 October 1970).

Only women by marriage become Senegalese, not foreign men:

A foreign woman who marries a Senegalese man acquires Senegalese nationality at the time of the celebration or the recognition of the marriage, subject to the Government's opposition thereto by decree within a period of one year starting from the date established in paragraph 3 of this article.

10 years at least for affiliation citizenship

No one can be naturalized who does not ordinarily reside in Senegal at the time of filing the application and who has not previously lived there for at least ten years.

5 years even if married to a Senegalese woman.

The residency requirement shall be reduced to five years for those who are married to a Senegalese woman, who have served for five years in a Senegalese public institution or administration, who have rendered important services to Senegal or whose naturalization is of exceptional value to Senegal.

No criminals.

No one can be naturalized who is not of good character or who has been convicted of a non-political offence and given a custodial sentence not erased by a pardon.

No sick, no crazies.

No person can be naturalized:

1°) who is not deemed to be of sound mind;

2°) who is deemed to be, as a result of his or her state of physical health, a burden or a danger to the community.

After citizenship:

During a period of fifteen years from the acquisition of Senegalese nationality, an individual who

1°) is convicted in Senegal for an act qualified as a crime against the security of the State; or

2°) is convicted in Senegal or abroad for an act qualified by Senegalese law as a crime or non-political offence, sentenced to more than three years imprisonment and does not obtain a pardon that erases the conviction (Law of 14 December 1989) [...]; or

3°) commits acts or behaves in ways that are incompatible with being Senegalese or harmful to the interests of Senegal

may be divested of Senegalese nationality.

The divestiture shall be pronounced by decree and shall not be extended to minor children unless it is also extended to the wife.

The Senegalese telling us Europeans that we can't strip a terrorist of citizenship, when his own country will strip us of citizenship for crime and "commits acts or behaves in ways that are incompatible with being Senegalese or harmful to the interests of Senegal".

Do foreigners really think we Europeans are idiots?

It essentially takes 25 years of no crime and of exemplarary behavior to become a naturalized Senegalese and we're supposed to just give them our country to every person who asks for it?

Well - she looks like a sweetheart - would not necesserily say super pretty, but she is closer to a 7.

[Image: Hayat-Boumeddiene.jpg]

Especially endearing with a crossbow.

[Image: h.jpg]

Maybe he could get other pussy, but he was 5'5 which in addition to being with little Game might have indeed motivated him to turn to Islam.

Not the first time in history that men have converted for pussy - Spain got many converts just as well as the entire Middle East, because the ability of being able to fight in wars, get sex slaves and 4 wives was quite enticing when the alternative was being a Christian/Jew with one wife (and zero sex slaves) while paying the Jizya. The negative civilization-stifling effects of Islam would become apparent only later.

Quote: (03-24-2017 03:39 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

The Senegalese telling us Europeans that we can't strip a terrorist of citizenship, when his own country will strip us of citizenship for crime and "commits acts or behaves in ways that are incompatible with being Senegalese or harmful to the interests of Senegal".

It essentially takes 25 years of no crime and of exemplarary behavior to become a naturalized Senegalese and we're supposed to just give them our country to every person who asks for it?

Ay - Senegalese immigration laws for everyone! Everyone in the West would be for such laws.

Excellent stuff.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-24-2017

These Senegalese citizenship laws...

[Image: slow-clap-gif.gif]

Westminster is old news - Libtards can change their colors to French again - mass shooting in Lille - again the Religion of Peace?

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/845392175152185346/photo/1][/url]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - kaotic - 03-24-2017

^^^ISIS MO - place where alot of civilians are - spray and pray.

It's happened plenty of times - more terrible news.

EDIT: Reading through twitter, looks like gang wars.

Twitter accounts have more info than the TV channels in the UK.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/mbruce01/status/845402906413150211][/url]

Seems like it may be gang violence - which has only partly to do with Islam, since 60% of French prisoners are Muslim for some strange reason.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Leonard D Neubache - 03-24-2017

It's ironic that the reason most Westerners fear laws that strip citizenship is that their governments have become so oppressive and globalist that nobody on the right is certain that theirs is the camp that wouldn't be driven into the sea using such laws.

Take Senegal for example:

3°) commits acts or behaves in ways that are incompatible with being Senegalese or harmful to the interests of Senegal

50 Short years ago, any traditional Westerner would have shrugged at this test. Now we see it simply as a mechanism to be abused by our ZOG rulers to toss guys like us into international waters the second we refuse to bleat that diversity is our strength and that islam has nothing to do with terrorism.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - infowarrior1 - 03-25-2017

Quote: (03-24-2017 05:24 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Westminster is old news - Libtards can change their colors to French again - mass shooting in Lille - again the Religion of Peace?

Quote:[/url]

I can't help but notice the similarities between ISIS and the various street gangs up to the Drug Cartels.

They behead people. They skin them alive, they wantonly murder civilians:
[url=https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=zeta%20cartel&sort_by=comments]https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=zeta%2...y=comments

Both of them uses terror to induce submission. They massacre all who disagree with them they torture, they rape.

Atrocity after atrocity. The difference being the attention that the nations of the earth pay to them as well as the application of military force and the scale of their power.

They both make money through smuggling and sex trafficking and other forms of illegal activity even drugs:
https://www.rt.com/news/238369-isis-drug...afficking/

They are the same forms of monsters. Only one just happen to have the outward vestiges of religion and more successful in publicizing themselves.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Going strong - 03-25-2017

Quote: (03-25-2017 04:13 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2017 05:24 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote:[/url]

I can't help but notice the similarities between ISIS and the various street gangs up to the Drug Cartels.

[url=https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=zeta%20cartel&sort_by=comments]https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=zeta%2...y=comments

Both of them uses terror to induce submission. They massacre all who disagree with them they torture, they rape.

Atrocity after atrocity. The difference being the attention that the nations of the earth pay to them as well as the application of military force and the scale of their power.

They both make money through smuggling and sex trafficking and other forms of illegal activity even drugs:

They are the same forms of monsters. Only one just happen to have the outward vestiges of religion and more successful in publicizing themselves.

You have a "perfect" example of this evil association: terrorists+communists+drug cartel, in the FARCs. And note that the Colombian people had courageously rejected amnesty for the FARC, but the Globalists still are proceeding with said amnesty...

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Leonard D Neubache - 03-25-2017

^Those same monsters will be readily co-opted into government death-squads when the globalists get sporty. Be certain that the powers that be are keeping them in their Rolodex.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - mikado - 03-25-2017

Quote: (03-24-2017 03:39 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

What is the rule of citizenship in Senegal?

Article 1

Any individual born in Senegal of an ascendant in the first degree who was born in Senegal is Senegalese.

A person whose ordinary residence is in the territory of the Republic of Senegal and who has always been Senegalese by apparent status shall be deemed to have met these two conditions.

Apparent status, in the meaning of the preceding paragraph, consists, for the person who claims it:

1°) in continually and publicly behaving like a Senegalese;

2°) in being continually and publicly treated as such by the Senegalese population and authorities.

Individuals to whom a foreign nationality is automatically attributed by the law of the country of which their parents are nationals shall be excluded from the benefit of the provisions in this article (Law no. 79-01 of 4 January 1979).

Government can unilaterally decide who is a citizen or not:

The Government may oppose by decree the application of these same provisions to a person who had a foreign nationality at birth and who kept it. The opposition must take place no later than one year from the date when the certificate of Senegalese nationality was delivered to the person concerned; this person shall then be deemed to have never had this nationality (Law no. 70-31 of 13 October 1970).

Only women by marriage become Senegalese, not foreign men:

A foreign woman who marries a Senegalese man acquires Senegalese nationality at the time of the celebration or the recognition of the marriage, subject to the Government's opposition thereto by decree within a period of one year starting from the date established in paragraph 3 of this article.

10 years at least for affiliation citizenship

No one can be naturalized who does not ordinarily reside in Senegal at the time of filing the application and who has not previously lived there for at least ten years.

5 years even if married to a Senegalese woman.

The residency requirement shall be reduced to five years for those who are married to a Senegalese woman, who have served for five years in a Senegalese public institution or administration, who have rendered important services to Senegal or whose naturalization is of exceptional value to Senegal.

No criminals.

No one can be naturalized who is not of good character or who has been convicted of a non-political offence and given a custodial sentence not erased by a pardon.

No sick, no crazies.

No person can be naturalized:

1°) who is not deemed to be of sound mind;

2°) who is deemed to be, as a result of his or her state of physical health, a burden or a danger to the community.

After citizenship:

During a period of fifteen years from the acquisition of Senegalese nationality, an individual who

1°) is convicted in Senegal for an act qualified as a crime against the security of the State; or

2°) is convicted in Senegal or abroad for an act qualified by Senegalese law as a crime or non-political offence, sentenced to more than three years imprisonment and does not obtain a pardon that erases the conviction (Law of 14 December 1989) [...]; or

may be divested of Senegalese nationality.

The divestiture shall be pronounced by decree and shall not be extended to minor children unless it is also extended to the wife.

Well I did not mean to not kick out the terrorist, I meant to not kick out people not convicted of terrorism , just because they are Muslim, like it has been suggested on this thread.

Of course anyone committing a violent crime, like what is written in Senegalse law should be deported.

I am all in favor for a law like this to be applied to Europe/USA [Image: smile.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Belgrano - 03-25-2017

Mayor Sadiq Khan Says London ‘Safest Global City’, Slams Donald Trump Junior

Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, has said the capital is the “safest global city in the world” following the deadly Islamist terror attack in Westminster.

The statement was made to Bloomberg moments before a vigil in Trafalgar Square held to remember the victims of Wednesday’s terror attack.

Giving an interview to CNN on the same evening, Mr. Khan also slapped down the U.S. president’s son who had highlighted comments made by the mayor in 2016, when he said terror attacks were “part and parcel” of urban life.
“You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan,” tweeted Donald Trump Junior on 22 March.

“Well, I’m not going to respond to a Tweet by Donald Trump Junior, I’ve been doing far more important things over the past 24 hours,” said Mayor Kahn.

“What I do know, is that the threat level in London and across the country is severe. That means an attack is highly likely.”

Speaking to BBC Radio 4 on Thursday morning, he added: “The commissioner who just retired said last year that as far as an attack was concerned it’s a question of when not if.

What's a global city? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo don't count I assume.
Is London safer than Paris or NYC? What about Moscow or Singapore, part of the club?

Also:

Threat level severe - Attack is highly likely - Question of when, not if

Conclusion: Safest global city in the world!

Sounds like doublethink right from the ministry of truth.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-25-2017

Quote: (03-25-2017 05:43 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Is London safer than Paris or NYC? What about Moscow or Singapore, part of the club?

Also:

[Image: giphy.gif]

The top of the world in terms of safety are all big Japanese cities like Tokyo or Osaka.

After that you have the Chinese cities like Singapore, Shanghai even Hong Kong.

Then you get Eastern European cities which have all become safer than Western European.

Only then you get a mix of American and Western European cities. Vienna used to be the safest one in the world until a few years ago. Not anymore - it got enriched. Paris got deeply enriched. London is so enriched that you have daily acid attacks on women, sharia police strutting around, violent Islamic and Antifa demonstrations calling for the multicultural-sharia union.

I will not even comment what is happening in Germany now when jogging for women has become an extremely dangerous sport.

Sadiq Khan - the moron and Islamic apologist can suck it. London now has many Abdul-The-Rippers and it will become increasingly less safe as time progresses. Sadiq-shithead wants to import 1-2 million more Muslims into London alone. Ah - I see the London safety index to go through the roof.

Even many US cities are safer in most parts of town - NYC is probably already safer.

----------------

But he is the same kind of traitor as are the rest of the bunch who got their marching orders by the globalists in their lodges and international meetings:

[Image: C7sHaH8W4AIF6qs.jpg]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Leonard D Neubache - 03-25-2017

Khan was projecting his own outcomes.

It's the safest city in the world for muslims, and in fairness nobody else counts, right? I mean it's not like you'd qualify the safety of a city based on the outcomes of the dogs or rats living there, right?

Quote: (03-25-2017 04:13 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=zeta%2...y=comments

Islam is naturally spreading out into criminal activites at first. The tribal and ruthless nature of those immigrants (also lack of options due to lower IQ and lack of discipline and desire to work hard) makes them perfect tools for drug trade and illegal sex work.

Mohammed himself started his glorious path by raiding caravans for profit. So essentially he was a robber baron of the Middle Ages who later created a religion around his exploits. Consider him like a sex cult guru who made up this shit in order to rob, rape and kill with impunity and get more pussy and wealth. Drug cartels are weaker that way because they lack the powerful "holy" ideology. I expect Muslims to rule over the underworld in Europe very soon. If a gang can muster 140 cousins who themselves can pull hundreds of cousins and friends after them, then this gang is more difficult to break apart than South American cartels. Only Putin-style killing them all will work and the EU will not do this.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Nineteen84 - 03-25-2017

Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, has said the capital is the “safest global city in the world” following the deadly Islamist terror attack in Westminster.

The statement was made to Bloomberg moments before a vigil in Trafalgar Square held to remember the victims of Wednesday’s terror attack.

Giving an interview to CNN on the same evening, Mr. Khan also slapped down the U.S. president’s son who had highlighted comments made by the mayor in 2016, when he said terror attacks were “part and parcel” of urban life.
“You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan,” tweeted Donald Trump Junior on 22 March.

“Well, I’m not going to respond to a Tweet by Donald Trump Junior, I’ve been doing far more important things over the past 24 hours,” said Mayor Kahn.

“What I do know, is that the threat level in London and across the country is severe. That means an attack is highly likely.”

Speaking to BBC Radio 4 on Thursday morning, he added: “The commissioner who just retired said last year that as far as an attack was concerned it’s a question of when not if.

Also:

[Image: agree2.gif]
[Image: attachment.jpg36180]   
https://www.rt.com/news/382177-terror-th...-warzones/

So who's telling the truth & who's lying? Khan or EUCOM? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Bushido - 03-25-2017

Khan has to be smoking crack. Or he has never travelled anywhere.

Quote: (03-25-2017 06:07 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The top of the world in terms of safety are all big Japanese cities like Tokyo or Osaka.

On many occasions, I have walked through the most "dangerous" streets of Tokyo and Osaka where Yakuza are supposedly omnipresent. In the middle of the night. And completely alone. Never had so much as anyone even look at me funny.

Let's just say that the only way to get in trouble would be to walk into a gang-owned club and really, really ask for it. Then spit in their face and ask for it again. Or fight another foreigner of course.

Violent crime risk (or any crime really) in Tokyo/Osaka = 0.000000001%
Violent crime risk in smaller Japanese cities = 0%

Yes I made up those numbers but you get the point. God bless Japan and its close-to-zero 3rd world immigration.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - cibo - 03-25-2017

Also:

I lived in London, he can fuck off about this safest city in the world bullshit. My flat was robbed twice and all my friends have had something robbed at least once.

Certain parts of London are absolute shit holes. You want to know which places you can't go to? All the immigrant places that rioted a few years back. When I went to get my visa renewed I had to go to Croydon where people were fighting with the police in broad daylight.

London has a huge crime problem because they do fuck all against criminals, who are usually immigrants, that leads itself to gang violence and terrorism.

Quote: (03-25-2017 08:16 AM)Bushido Wrote:  

Khan has to be smoking crack. Or he has never travelled anywhere.

Quote: (03-25-2017 06:07 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

On many occasions, I have walked through the most "dangerous" streets of Tokyo and Osaka where Yakuza are supposedly omnipresent. In the middle of the night. And completely alone. Never had so much as anyone even look at me funny.

Let's just say that the only way to get in trouble would be to walk into a gang-owned club and really, really ask for it. Then spit in their face and ask for it again. Or fight another foreigner of course.

Violent crime risk (or any crime really) in Tokyo/Osaka = 0.000000001%
Violent crime risk in smaller Japanese cities = 0%

Yes I made up those numbers but you get the point. God bless Japan and its close-to-zero 3rd world immigration.

That is why my future plan is to move to Japan - with as many family members and friends that are smart enough to follow.

Japan will still be Japan in 30 years.

I moved to Eastern Europe a couple years ago and don't intend to move back to the West.

Crime in Japan even by the Yakuza is limited to their own businesses, enterprises and of course when you engage with them and fuck up. The same is true with Poland.

There is some petty crime, but surprisingly little. I also met small and medium undercover bosses - also biggest importers of coke in some cities.

Do you know what most of them do for money?

1. Brothels, strip clubs, real estate - all legal, just undercut turnover. They even move against cons at clubs, because then the cops shut down those clubs. They fire stripper girls who for example promise clients BJs for 1000$ and they try to minimize conning clients like drugging them and charging their credit card to the max.

2. Tax traud, credit fraud, VAT-tax fraud - that is how the smart criminals make most of their cash aside from legal clubs above. This thing goes on and on - usually involving morons who become "CEOs" of fake businesses and then they sign for some loans, get EU subsidies, get a large VAT sum reimbursed while the initial turnover is proven to be fake. Those crimes are white collar, less risky in terms of undercover cops and punishments and they are far more lucrative. Bank robberies are for suckers.

3. Drug dealing - here mostly coke. No one cares about any areas controlled by a cartel or group. I could start trading coke if I wanted to - plenty of those around in the posh clubs who deal with it. They usually get it from a few suppliers.

4. Loan sharks are also legal businesses, so it is more charging suckers hundreds of percent in fines for mini-loans.

Something similar likely happens in Japan with the underworld being engaged in those enterprises. Even sucking dry the population via protection money is not worth it and risky, also bring up the population against you.

Work smarter, not more brutal.

The West is getting a far more different crime wave of psychos who cannot even run a Kebab shop without killing a guy in a dispute.

[Image: e006054108da7bc09871648ccb99147d.jpg]

Poor poor Japan - why don't they let themselves be enriched like France and Germany? Don't they know that they need those unemployed architects and engineers who will pay for their pensions?

[Image: ed0ba66c42c5433965b0b5acefedea3b.jpg]

Hehe