Roosh V Forum
The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) (/thread-56029.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - godzilla - 06-08-2018

Bourdain is easy to like for a man. He lacks a huge ego for a famous celebrity. His greatest joys on the show are eating 2 bowls of good stuff in Vietnam. None of that comes off as fake either. Ultimately, his lack of ego is probably also his downfall in his relationships with women, and why he thought a middle-aged ex-ho was on his level, even though he has actually gotta be one of the most famous people in the world.

Some of his latest season destinations were pretty interesting...

West Virginia - praised and showed in a good light
Armenia - the often ignored Armenian Genocide
Newfoundland - a conservative part of Canada right?
Hong Kong - capitalism
Louisana - coming soon

RIP

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - durangotang - 06-08-2018

(((Bourdain))) ignores the rape of Cologne and says white genocide is “the only way” forward:

Bon Voyage!

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Sooth - 06-08-2018

Hollywood is a perverted creation of misery masquerading as entertainment. It is designed to make people hate themselves.
It is not beneficial for the 1% to have a happy 99% because you can not manipulate happy people. You can't sell anything to people with no problems.

Hollywood is a fine tuned machine that filters and selects receptive individuals, hoists them to hero status and then locks them down with no way to escape. With the help of the media they make sure this circus is always in town, in your living room, in your pocket and in your head.

To be honest this guy was never on my radar, but reading the thread it seems as if Hollywood got the better of him by the way his talking points and opinions changed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a tap on the shoulder, an envelope of photos and some instructions a while back.

Regardless it's an absolute travesty when someone decides to take their own life.

Imagine being that famous and needing someone to talk to.
Who the hell are you going to trust to open up to when gossip is worth $$$?

Probably only your mother.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - LeoneVolpe - 06-08-2018

I’m surprised by the number of alleged celebrity “suicides by hanging” over the past few years (e.g. Robin Williams, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Kate Spade and now Bourdain).

I don’t believe Bourdain’s death is a conspiracy but it’s just weird to see how many have chosen to use this method. Doesn’t seem like it would be an easy way to go.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - bigswingingdick - 06-08-2018

Feminism kills. RIP.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Akwesi - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 08:01 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

(((Bourdain))) ignores the rape of Cologne and says white genocide is “the only way” forward:

Bon Voyage!

Yeah, fuck this guy... getting rid of white people is the only solution? Burn in hell.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Super_Fire - 06-08-2018

Why I’m I not shocked to see (((Bourdain))) promoting the breeding out of Western European/white people.

Anyway, suicide is a mortal sin so no RIP from me.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - jordypip23 - 06-08-2018

NY Post article: Trump ‘very sad’ over Anthony Bourdain’s death

https://nypost.com/2018/06/08/trump-very...ins-death/

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - MrLemon - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 07:15 PM)renotime Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2018 02:25 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2018 02:14 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Look at the photos of that Daily Mail story, then imagine this was your longtime girlfriend who you were with a few days before, but who is now off with another guy getting the paparazzi treatment. Not good.

The irony of this is that Bourdain was a sex symbol to a lot of younger women -- especially twentysomething women I know. He could have gone down a different road.

I have known really good people like Anthony Bourdain. They are hopelessly blue pilled, deep down really believe in the goodness of others, and tend to be really relaxed, compassionate, and kind as a result.

This makes them vulnerable to exploitative monsters like Asia Argento. Anthony Bourdain got multiple hard slaps in the face by the cruel reality of women taking terrible advantage of him, and betraying his trust. He just couldn't handle it. Pour one out for him.

Yeah, it's not hard to picture. Dude battled half his life trying to get clean and pay rent at the same time. When he had drugs he probably shared them.

And he finally gains some notoriety and cash and what does he get? Alimony, child support, two ex wives, one of whom hangs around in MMA gyms filled with men. A daughter he only gets to see a few days out of the month. A girlfriend that cheats on him and ends up in the tabloids. A girlfriend that he employed. A single mom lying whore that he stood up for.

Where does it get him? In a hotel room, alone, probably a few too many drinks deep, maybe a dozen angry text messages and voicemails from his girlfriend, with darkness creeping up behind him.

Just reading your post makes the hair stand up on my neck. Makes me think of Robin Williams Syndrome. Three wives and a bunch of kids, all selfish fucks who want money, money, money. Agents, friends, whatever. Everybody wants a piece of you, meanwhile you are falling apart, your mind disintegrating. It's hell on earth.

Somebody said that hanging yourself is an especially vicious way to die...like saying Fuck You in no uncertain terms to your family.

Remember the son of Bernie Madoff? He hanged himself with a dog collar (no shit!) with a note pinned to himself that said "GUILTY".

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - budoslavic - 06-09-2018

I never really follow AB's TV shows, but I was aware of his dark history so I'm not surprised by what happened to him. He never really made peace within himself as he was constantly struggling.

As for Asia Argento, she is one batshit crazy chick. I don't believe a word of her post.
[Image: DfLj8xMX4AEq91_.jpg:small]

Looking through her Instagram, there is no doubt that she's an angry 42 year old woman with an unstable mind and a lot of hate. She's so into #MeToo and women empowerment movements. (I don't know what the deal is with her constant middle finger.)

[Image: 32271952_238687856687190_7119392000926810112_n.jpg]

[Image: 18444626_767577723415335_6654888380171550720_n.jpg]

[Image: 24178078_144222816300344_7611648231470006272_n.jpg]

[Image: 31738609_420571165073019_2904891969484357632_n.jpg]

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - wi30 - 06-09-2018

MMX and ProGambler banned?

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - jordypip23 - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-09-2018 12:18 AM)budoslavic Wrote:  

I never really follow AB's TV shows, but I was aware of his dark history so I'm not surprised by what happened to him. He never really made peace within himself as he was constantly struggling.

As for Asia Argento, she is one batshit crazy chick. I don't believe a word of her post.
[Image: DfLj8xMX4AEq91_.jpg:small]

Looking through her Instagram, there is no doubt that she's an angry 42 year old woman with an unstable mind and a lot of hate. She's so into #MeToo and women empowerment movements. (I don't know what the deal is with her constant middle finger.)

[Image: 32271952_238687856687190_7119392000926810112_n.jpg]

[Image: 18444626_767577723415335_6654888380171550720_n.jpg]

[Image: 24178078_144222816300344_7611648231470006272_n.jpg]

[Image: 31738609_420571165073019_2904891969484357632_n.jpg]

Hah, more middle fingers than the late Tupac Shakur.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Not a Second Hander - 06-09-2018

No grand conspiracy here.

I would say at least 90% of non-substance abuse related male suicide, depression and self destructive behavior can be traced to the women (or lack of) in their lives.

Very few men can be as non-chalantly cruel as your average woman. Working in a hospital has opened my eyes. Widows walking hand in hand with another man a week after their husbands death.

Take care of yourselves.

Bourdain was a good man. Leftist yes - but it never came off inauthentic and virtue signally. Rest in Peace.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - jeffreyjerpp - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 06:09 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Even here in Rooshland, people don't know the full scope of death and obliteration that is waged against 60-something men. Once he passes 60, a man is utterly superfluous in the eyes of every woman, doctor, nurse, social worker, and wife, except his daughters. Just like the drone bees are discarded out of one side of the hive, as soon as they become weak or injured, so does our society dump men in VAST UNMENTIONABLE QUANTITIES when they hit that age.

This is an evil phenomena, and gives me absolute moral conviction that more authoritarian, patriarchal social structure is need in the West asap. I have taken some truly bitter red pills, but watching an older man I adored get destroyed in this way was almost too awful to take. I seethe with anger just thinking about it. Men work for decades, providing for families, paying taxes, helping build companies. Surely, any just society would DEMAND they are reciprocally taken care of by those institutions, and as a first priority. We can politely pretend women are the backbone of society, but that is obviously bullshit. It is now, and will always be, men.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - SeaFM - 06-09-2018

It is hard to understand why a guy that appears to have so much to live for would choose to pack it in early.

Maybe it's getting older itself that takes the biggest toll on these guys. Sure, Bourdain and Robin Williams were both divorce raped, but that is just life. Once you start dating in your teens you start getting burned by women. How hard would it have been for either of those guys to pick up a 25 year old knockout to rebound on. Not very.

Maybe in your 60's when shit really starts going wrong with your body, and the writing is on the wall, it's easier to just say "fuck it".

I wonder if AB was on any psychotropics.

When you have young kids you have a duty to stick around as long as you can.

There's an old saying that living hard will take years off your life, but that they're the worst years.

I don't know. I just can't understand why anyone would end it this way. If my life completely fell apart, I'd liquidate everything, take my money and go be a beach bum somewhere until it ran out.

It's hard to get my head around this one.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - MrLemon - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-09-2018 01:19 AM)SeaFM Wrote:  

It is hard to understand why a guy that appears to have so much to live for would choose to pack it in early.

Maybe it's getting older itself that takes the biggest toll on these guys. Sure, Bourdain and Robin Williams were both divorce raped, but that is just life. Once you start dating in your teens you start getting burned by women. How hard would it have been for either of those guys to pick up a 25 year old knockout to rebound on. Not very.

Maybe in your 60's when shit really starts going wrong with your body, and the writing is on the wall, it's easier to just say "fuck it".

There's an old saying that living hard will take years off your life, but that they're the worst years.

I don't know. I just can't understand why anyone would end it this way. If my life completely fell apart, I'd liquidate everything, take my money and go be a beach bum somewhere until it ran out.

It's hard to understand till your there. Trust me it's profound. Your body and mind are failing. You are in pain, real literal pain, misery. Maybe you have cancer, a bad heart, early onset dementia. You are dying and you know it. It's a question of whether you can spend your remaining 10-20 years in some dignity or living in some horror show trailer where drug addicts are preying on you, where you fall and break bones, live in misery and squalor, can't even get medications for the pain. The divorce judge has declared that you MUST pay the ex-wife XXXX dollars and there is no way in hell you can pay that, you don't have it and can no longer earn it. Without money, your health problems are magnified 10X. Nobody gives a shit about you or your last years, and they make it abundantly clear that you know it. The judge says, you either pay XXX or we'll throw you in prison, where yes, they WILL handcuff you to the hospital bed and leave you in a fly-infested hospital ward without your meds for 12 hours at a time.

There is no sunny beach. You can't even lie down in the sand. Do you get it?

You ask, you beg, your ex-wives and children to help. They snarl at you like you are some bum. Those ex-wives want your money and will do anything, say ANYTHING to get it. It's ugly beyond your ability to understand.

Poor Robin Williams. The guy ended his life in mental hell, knowing that every single person he thought loved him, was just using him to get money. Not one of his family or friends actually loved him, maybe except a couple of his buddies from college at best. Maybe a child, but there's a limit to that.

Nobody. Loved. Him. And. Never. Did.

Do you have any conception of what a mental blow that is. Not a blow. A complete obliteration of every single thing you thought you knew or cared about. Your life shredded and spit on in front of your eyes. It whirls around and around in your head, making every second a living hell. "My life 's work is a complete sham. My family is a complete sham".

Go to a therapist? Are you fucking kidding me??? There is not a therapist in the world that can say shit to any of this. 99% of therapists are complete and absolute morons, young punks who recycle mindless drivel. Women therapists...well they want you dead too, easy to see in their beady little disinterested eyes. Any male therapist old enough to understand this is HIMSELF in the middle of it. All he can do is shake his head and say "sorry man, we're both fucked."

How can I say all this gentlemen? Because I'm here. In it. Right now. I'm just now barely crawled out of a pit of hospitalization hell (some of you may have read my other posts) which showed me, in excruciating clarity, just how completely useless and failed my own life is. I have maybe 10 years to live, and I'm handicapped, and nobody in my life, nobody, will take care of me. I have no money and no future career. If I end up in a nursing home then my poor damned kids, who are already saddled with enough pain and bad luck, will be stuck caring for their pitiful and horrible dad. Whatever love they have for me will be burned out of them. If I commit suicide that will crush them even worse, much worse. I will never give up trying but I can see all too well how my skills and stamina are not up to the task. And the terror of my situation is never ever not in my mind.

I am only lucky that I'm red pill from 30 years back and have ejected ruthlessly all the Asia Argentos in my life. So I'm not Bourdain thank god. But I can understand his reasons for suicide all too well. I've said this before to the young men, and will say it now. SHUN those feminist witches. SHUN them. They might be fun when you are young and strong, but they will poison you, truly poison you dead emotionally and physically when you get a bit older. No joke. It's real and it's deadly.

Remember Bourdain, use him as your warning sign.

Sorry to unload. I've never said this to anybody before.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - renotime - 06-09-2018

He and his first wife divorced after 20 years of marriage. They were high school sweethearts and he graduated a year early to follow her to Vassar. The break up made him suicidal.

"I spent almost two years travelling and filming A Cook's Tour and, as a result, my marriage fell apart. To cope, I went to the Caribbean where I behaved in a completely irresponsible and suicidal way. I didn't value my own life and acted accordingly. I had put myself in a very dark place and behaved recklessly in the not-too-subconscious hope that something terrible would happen. I was doing everything possible - smoking pot, drink-driving - to invite that."

http://www.dailylife.com.au/dl-food/cele...1r1iy.html

So there you have it. A man with at least a few instances of suicidal behavior has his heart broken again and finally snaps.

I hope at the very least he enjoyed his last meal.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - jabba - 06-09-2018

Interview in the airline magazine on my flight today.

RIP.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - jordypip23 - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-09-2018 02:15 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2018 01:19 AM)SeaFM Wrote:  

It's hard to understand till your there. Trust me it's profound. Your body and mind are failing. You are in pain, real literal pain, misery. Maybe you have cancer, a bad heart, early onset dementia. You are dying and you know it. It's a question of whether you can spend your remaining 10-20 years in some dignity or living in some horror show trailer where drug addicts are preying on you, where you fall and break bones, live in misery and squalor, can't even get medications for the pain. The divorce judge has declared that you MUST pay the ex-wife XXXX dollars and there is no way in hell you can pay that, you don't have it and can no longer earn it. Without money, your health problems are magnified 10X. Nobody gives a shit about you or your last years, and they make it abundantly clear that you know it. The judge says, you either pay XXX or we'll throw you in prison, where yes, they WILL handcuff you to the hospital bed and leave you in a fly-infested hospital ward without your meds for 12 hours at a time.

There is no sunny beach. You can't even lie down in the sand. Do you get it?

You ask, you beg, your ex-wives and children to help. They snarl at you like you are some bum. Those ex-wives want your money and will do anything, say ANYTHING to get it. It's ugly beyond your ability to understand.

Poor Robin Williams. The guy ended his life in mental hell, knowing that every single person he thought loved him, was just using him to get money. Not one of his family or friends actually loved him, maybe except a couple of his buddies from college at best. Maybe a child, but there's a limit to that.

Nobody. Loved. Him. And. Never. Did.

Do you have any conception of what a mental blow that is. Not a blow. A complete obliteration of every single thing you thought you knew or cared about. Your life shredded and spit on in front of your eyes. It whirls around and around in your head, making every second a living hell. "My life 's work is a complete sham. My family is a complete sham".

Go to a therapist? Are you fucking kidding me??? There is not a therapist in the world that can say shit to any of this. 99% of therapists are complete and absolute morons, young punks who recycle mindless drivel. Women therapists...well they want you dead too, easy to see in their beady little disinterested eyes. Any male therapist old enough to understand this is HIMSELF in the middle of it. All he can do is shake his head and say "sorry man, we're both fucked."

How can I say all this gentlemen? Because I'm here. In it. Right now. I'm just now barely crawled out of a pit of hospitalization hell (some of you may have read my other posts) which showed me, in excruciating clarity, just how completely useless and failed my own life is. I have maybe 10 years to live, and I'm handicapped, and nobody in my life, nobody, will take care of me. I have no money and no future career. If I end up in a nursing home then my poor damned kids, who are already saddled with enough pain and bad luck, will be stuck caring for their pitiful and horrible dad. Whatever love they have for me will be burned out of them. If I commit suicide that will crush them even worse, much worse. I will never give up trying but I can see all too well how my skills and stamina are not up to the task. And the terror of my situation is never ever not in my mind.

I am only lucky that I'm red pill from 30 years back and have ejected ruthlessly all the Asia Argentos in my life. So I'm not Bourdain thank god. But I can understand his reasons for suicide all too well. I've said this before to the young men, and will say it now. SHUN those feminist witches. SHUN them. They might be fun when you are young and strong, but they will poison you, truly poison you dead emotionally and physically when you get a bit older. No joke. It's real and it's deadly.

Remember Bourdain, use him as your warning sign.

Sorry to unload. I've never said this to anybody before.

Holy shit man that was deep. I personally knew a guy on an acquaintance level way back in the day whose father was a former NFL player (a somewhat famous player from the 1980's). Sadly, his dad shot himself in the head & killed himself a few years ago because he knew the CTE was eating away him.

Just out of curiosity, which neck of the woods in the USA (or overseas) is home for you these days?

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Sandstorm - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 03:44 PM)renotime Wrote:  

For those of you saying Bourdain was a lefty faggot, his thoughts on Henry Kissinger (one of the world's worst human beings) might surprise you.

“Once you’ve been to Cambodia, you’ll never stop wanting to beat Henry Kissinger to death with your bare hands. You will never again be able to open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking. Witness what Henry did in Cambodia – the fruits of his genius for statesmanship – and you will never understand why he’s not sitting in the dock at The Hague next to Milošević.”

Love him or hate him, Bourdain was authentic and never thought of the consequences of speaking his mind (or the consequences for his 11-year old daughter by killing himself)

[Image: attachment.jpg39209]   

[Image: attachment.jpg39210]   

[Image: attachment.jpg39212]   

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - RawGod - 06-09-2018

Did he even have access to his daughter? We've been hard on him for leaving her behind, but if his ex wife took away custody against his will, you've got to make a bit of an allowance for that.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-09-2018

Bon Voyage!

Two radical leftists discuss the extermination of a race and culture "for peace".

Have those fuckers lived in the Middle East where everyone is brown? Have they lived in Africa where everyone is black?

Singapore is a dictatorial system still fully dominated by the civilized Han Chinese - it's not a multicultural example at all. And even if you mix certain tribes, then it's high-IQ tribes.

Bourdain was a far-left psycho - of course he hated Kissinger, because the far left hates Israel just as they hate Trump.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Sandstorm - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-09-2018 02:15 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Ha, never a truer word spoken! Shrinks are an utter waste of time and a lot of money.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - SeaFM - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-09-2018 04:19 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

Ha, never a truer word spoken! Shrinks are an utter waste of time and a lot of money.

How do you feel about that?

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Days of Broken Arrows - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-09-2018 04:14 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Bon Voyage!

Two radical leftists discuss the extermination of a race and culture "for peace".

Have those fuckers lived in the Middle East where everyone is brown? Have they lived in Africa where everyone is black?

Singapore is a dictatorial system still fully dominated by the civilized Han Chinese - it's not a multicultural example at all. And even if you mix certain tribes, then it's high-IQ tribes.

Bourdain was a far-left psycho - of course he hated Kissinger, because the far left hates Israel just as they hate Trump.

"Have those fuckers lived in the Middle East where everyone is brown? Have they lived in Africa where everyone is black?"

They don't see it that way. The way they think is that those places are bad because of white oppression: Those people would be prospering and happy if only it weren't for whitey doing something awful at some point in history, somewhere.

The other big thing for them is "colonization," which allegedly ruined entire portions of the globe. This is not my area of expertise, but always sounded like poorly-thought-out bull to me.

The way history is currently taught in schools (and put forth in the culture at large) isn't the way it was taught back in the old days. It's no longer "whites innovate." It's "whites oppress."

In the past 30 years or so, men from Columbus to Jefferson went from heroes to villains because of this skewed view of history. So did the plight of entire countries. Instead of "They didn't have the know-how to make a civilization" it's now "blame whitey."

There are a lot of people behind this, but the main one who springs to mind is Howard Zinn, who wrote the "alternative" history of the country, "A People's History Of America."

To be fair, when Zinn's tome was published in 1980, it was a welcome change from the one-dimensional, chest-thumping patriotism of the textbooks of the time, where everything Americans did was supposedly noble. But Zinn's book is also one-dimension in its own way and seems more so now, since it's become the mainstream point of view.