Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-04-2011

+2 for the new guy.

AIE - you brought it hard and concise. I love the line about you would work there as a garbageman if you could get a visa. lol

I said that about Stockholm, if I did not have anything going on I would rush there and be a dishwasher.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - playa_with_a_passport - 02-05-2011

Great first post AIE,

I like that you came with the straight mathematics and dropping solid science. There's nothing worse than new members coming here writing "yea, I fuck a new bitch every half an hour" and then when you ask for more specifics they act as if you were asking where Jimmy Hoffa body is buried. 1+ from me.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Global Baller - 02-05-2011

Quote: (02-03-2011 01:47 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Latvia has by far the most beautiful girls i've ever seen in Europe. And, they are down to fuck. Riga old town is a great place to party. It was the only place I've been to where the girls where literally pulling at me like I was a rag doll. I brought all the girls back to our apartment and smashed all of them. My white friends where powerless. It was there that I had my first 10. She's a model now, and she was like 18 or so when I met her. I can't tell you her name (probably won't know her anyway) but needless to say I was in love. I'd work as a garbage man there if they would give me a visa lol.

That's what I'm talkin' bout -- a land of chocoholic blondes. Riga is in my sights as an add on to Scandinavia during late-spring [Image: pimp.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - JayMillz - 02-05-2011

Quote: (02-04-2011 02:33 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Seems AmericaninEurope is on to something. Latvia!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11493157

hmmm ... sounds good

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - worldwide man - 02-05-2011

Quote: (02-03-2011 01:47 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Great thread. I signed up to this forum after seeing this. I'm a black American living and working in Europe. I left the states when I was 18, and have lived in Asia and Europe mostly for the last 10 or so years.

Disclaimer: a lot of my experience comes from the fact that I have actually lived there. I realize that, as a visitor, you're naturally going to have a lot more energy and a more positive outlook on a country just going in. We all do. And as a result, you might not experience ANYTHING like what I'm about to describe. That's ok. This has just been my experience as a person who has flew in, put his stuff in a closet, left it there, and have spent a significant amount of time walking around many countries and talking to and occasionally fucking many cute young locals as a black American.

OK, real talk:

Asia - quick footnote, it's best to just pretty much assume in every country in Asia, white guys will have an advantage over black guys. Asian guys of any style, good looking or not, will also be able to box you out. Sorry, just the way it goes.

Japan - been there for a few years. Tokyo has the hottest Asian girls on the planet. Literally every 3 seconds there'd be another one. If one disses you, there's always another one. They outnumber you in Tokyo lol. On the train, in bookstores, coffee shops, clothing shops. There are just too many places to game girls. And they all dress there ASSES off! Only complaint I'd have is that most have huge out of control bush down there. But one of my girls there told me recently they've opened the first pussy wax store in Omotesando (my old stomping grounds) and it's lined up everyday. I'll have to get back there to confirm, but if this means all the J-girls are now hairless they'd be officially flawless in my book [Image: biggrin.gif] Japanese girls like black guys. Don't ever forget that. Let me say it again, Japanese girls like black guys! Because, on a daily, you're going to feel like a big scary monster as girls will run away from you, look away, avoid you, and generally show NO interest in you. It's all a game, and I think a lot of guys get angry and frustrated in the first year there because they don't understand it. J-girls are soooo subtle in letting you know they're interested in you. Something as subtle as NOT walking away from you as you come into her space area (which is something EVERY Japanese does) is a sign that she's interested. Heavy stuff. Crazy mind game stuff too. But once you crack the code, it's like a monsoon. The code is to know how to approach them, how to get them comfy with you, and how to get them on that first date. I had about 7 or 8 girls rotating out of my apartment in Tokyo every week. From high school girls to 42 year old married women. It was so much that I actually got burned out because I spent all my time just fucking and working. Had no time for my hobbies. I once fucked a gorgeous 20 year old country girl, on vacation in Tokyo to visit her friend, in 3 hours. I saw her in the mall, grabbed her hand, and went to work. She spoke no English, and me little Japanese. It was body language (and probably boredom on her part). I was just in the zone. I can't explain it. Learn the code, master it, and it's like childs play.

The Philippines - been there for a few months. Exceptionally beautiful girls. Very religious in the provinces and not usually open to PDA in public. I didn't have enough time there to properly set up a stable, but there are NO black guys there. You'll stick out, and like always, if you're confident and somewhat fit, you'll do ok. Having money will open a lot of doors for you. Personally, the most beautiful girl i've ever had in my life was a filipina. Amazingly tight body, perfect mocha brown skin, erect baby-bottle nipples (which are my fav), long black hair, very very skinny (maybe 105 pounds), small tight ass, and an appetite for sex.

Korea - been there just about a week or so. Haven't heard too many good things from brothers about this place. It takes the white advantage thing and amplifies it by 100. But don't sleep on the educated, American born Koreans in Itaewon and other places in Seoul. Like everywhere, the more educated the girl the more open the mind. Oh and K-girls usually have "the ass" as one guy here put it. Delicate, soft Asian beauty, with the thickness of a sister. Worth a visit.

China - never been, but I've got numerous black contacts there. I'd stick to the hip hop clubs and the young crowd here. Like Korea, they've got the backwards logic of skin color = success/intelligence going on there. Not everybody is like this, but to me there are just too many obstacles to make it worth a trip.

Europe quick footnote, black guys and latin (looking) generally have an advantage over average looking, non-stylish white guys in Europe. The more confident, muscle bound, and happy-looking the black guy the better. Sorry, just the way it goes.

Germany - where I've spent the bulk of my time. I can speak of this place with assurance. They call it "black man's paradise" but I say that all depends on where you're at. German chicks have amazing bodies and a lot are open to date black guys, especially if you speak fluent German. Even in the smallest town in Bavaria (the most conservative state in Germany) you'll find a chocoholic. But from my field studies [Image: angel.gif] i've found a LOT of the hot chocolate loving Germans are in the northwest, basically Hamburg down to about Cologne. If you're visiting, hit there and only there. Last year I had the hottest German girl of my life in a little town on the Dutch border. She was Polish/Russian/American (which by the way, is common in Germany. this is a good place to get international poon too), just out of HS, and would always brag to me about how she can handle "black dick" because her ex was black (her first). Boy was she wrong [Image: banana.gif] South Germany is a hit and miss, and Bavaria is out. Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt and a lot of other big cities are full of what I like to call the new conservatives. Young college chicks that like the idea of a multicultural society and having a black boyfriend, but will subconsciously tune you out and not see you as an object of desire, cause basically it's not in her reality to date a person that doesn't look like her. She's born and raised around nothing but white German guys who, for their own self preservation, tell her nothing but bad things about black guys. Germany is also a very very conservative country, and dating/marrying a guy from a different country is actually looked down upon. To drive the point home, German TV depicts blacks as poor and helpless victims. In big cities far from a base you might to lose to not so good looking German guy or Afro-Germans because they speak the language. Depending on where you are, you might have 4 guys trying to game the one hottie in the club, and they all speak German. So you may amuse her for 5 minutes with English, giving her a free English lesson, but in the end the guy who speaks fluent German is going to hit her deeper because culture is deeper than sex.

BeNeLux - great place to meet chicks. They speak English, are friendlier than others, are not uptight about sex. I guess the only downside is a lot of them aren't as attractive as say EE, Italian, or Russian girls. They're a little bigger too (which some guys may like?). If you like the skinny girls (like me) they're here too, but there are more of the classic beauties here. Girls that look like girls, and not little boys.

EE - i've only hit Estonia, Latvia and Czech (which is central Europe technically). Latvia has by far the most beautiful girls i've ever seen in Europe. And, they are down to fuck. Riga old town is a great place to party. It was the only place I've been to where the girls where literally pulling at me like I was a rag doll. I brought all the girls back to our apartment and smashed all of them. My white friends where powerless. It was there that I had my first 10. She's a model now, and she was like 18 or so when I met her. I can't tell you her name (probably won't know her anyway) but needless to say I was in love. I'd work as a garbage man there if they would give me a visa lol. But I haven't been there since 2007. Even then, I started to see a few brothers from England and what not in the clubs. Things may have changed. Estonia gave me a weird vibe. Tallinn seemed to me to be more of a rock music place, which outside of the US and UK colloquially means "white only" lol. Czech is full of beautiful girls. I've recently started to hit that place a lot because my job puts me 30 minutes from the border. Prague is a mecca, but it's a lot more extreme in some places. You'll get more than a few dirty looks, and even some outright racism. A guy from our office got killed there a few years ago. I've been going there since 2006 and I still get butterflies in my stomach when I go on first dates and I'm rollin into Czech alone. But once in Prague, you're good to go. I'd say 50% of girls here are openly into black dudes, and about 80% are fucking hot as hell. If you wanna clean up fast, go to the hip hop clubs. Clubs like Radost and M1 are hangout spots for African dudes, and they all lie to these girls telling them they're from the US. I don't mind, but it does kinda dilute the value of being American when EVERYBODY in the club is "from New York." So I don't say anything about where I'm from, and they figure it out for themselves. Czech girls are slavic, so they have the very sexy accent and style that seems kinda Russian. Very hot girls. I'm only getting started. I've got my first date with a non-Prague girl this weekend.

Italy - only been there for a week. Very very hot girls. The english ability is not too good though. The guys are alpha, so you'll have to box them out. But it could be worth the trouble.

UK - been spending more and more time here recently. You'll have to bring a little bit to the table, cause the UK is already full of some stylish, gamed up black dudes with cash. I find lately being American helps. It wasn't always that way. British girls have told me the guys there are NOT direct and kinda pussy about pickup, so I find being direct helps a lot. Even something as normal as talking about your first sexual experience or making jokes about them being a "bad girl" is taboo for some girls, but refreshing. I find if you smile, be direct about why you're approaching them, and dress sharp, your accent will take care of any inconsistencies she may have about you. Oh and fucking in the bathroom is commonplace in the UK, especially after a night "on the piss"

Spain - spent about a month here, but locked away on a military base. Only got to go out and see Sevilla, and later Barcelona. As with Italy, the guys are alpha and will try to box you out, racially and culturally if necessary. Haven't seen too many black guys with girls, but the ones I did see where Africans who spoke Spanish. Not the place to go if you don't speak the local language. The women in Sevilla were so so, but Barcelona was off the hook. Very hot girls, and they have no problems going full nude on the beach. I hear clubbing is the shit there. Especially a little island called Ibiza.

France - a lot of American guys come to France hearing stories of black pilots of WWII being treated equal there, and black writers from the Harlem Renaissance going there and pretty much being treated like kings and think France must be alright for us. But the truth is, they've got their own problems, and white French are still on top of the food chain. That said, once they hear your accent you should be ok. Kinda like in Germany. I sadly haven't hooked up with any French chicks in my life, but I've seen a few French black dudes with some hot French ass on their arms. I think it's a language thing. Might wanna brush up on your French before coming, and stick to the young trendy spots.

Ireland - like the UK, come with your A-game style wise and personality wise, cause Irish dudes are pretty sharp. Like the rumor goes, girls here are either really hot or really not. I luckily met a really hot one who turned out to be one of my good friends later after I left. I would go there for vacation but anything more than week isn't worth it. Being American does get you an advantage (like in the UK) but the Irish guys I met, especially in Dublin, will hate on you. Kinda conservative in some parts too.

The military thing has it's ups and downs. I'm ex Air Force, and I've contracted on Army and Navy bases. On the plus side, it makes it really easy to find care-free foreign chicks that like Americans, but if you're looking for something a little different you're gonna have to work for it. I think around military bases you get two kinds of girls: the ones that are LOOKING for military guys, and consequently have been run through by the platoon/fleet/squadron by guys just like you. Or, you have the ones that AVOID you, and you'll have a few obstacles to overcome first before you get her to show interest. It's funny , because around bases, usually the girls who speak good English with whom you can communicate with better, are the girls from the first group. The ones that don't speak English and have no interest in you, America, or life outside her little city/country are the ones in the latter group. Oh, and they are usually the hotter ones for some damn reason lol. So most of the time, if you want a hottie that doesn't know more about the base than you do (oh shit, is that building 15. i use to fuck a few guys there. make a left here, I gotta get some black and milds from the BX), your probably gonna have to make an effort to speak the local language to fend off her cock blocking friends and make her feel comfortable enough with you to embarrass herself by breaking out elementary school English. After all, you are in her country. So she's kinda doing us a favor.

I plan to hit Sweden, Ukraine, and Australia soon as I keep hearing so many good things about it. I'll give you guys an update. I'm planning on going to Stockholm in a week or so. I've got a cute little Swede that I met in Germany that, although she won't be there when I'm there, will hook me up with a "guide." I told her to make sure it's a single girl. Or a guy who gets girls lol. But yeah it should be fun.

If you guys have any questions or comments for me about military contracting, working overseas, or anything of that nature PM me. Also, anybody currently living in Europe are welcome to PM me. I need to make some contacts for this summer [Image: idea.gif]

vast majority of czech and latvian girls dont like blacks. Of course blacks being less than 0,2% of the population, things may work better.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Global Baller - 02-05-2011

Quote: (02-05-2011 08:47 PM)worldwide man Wrote:  

vast majority of czech and latvian girls dont like blacks. Of course blacks being less than 0,2% of the population, things may work better.

So, what's your point????

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - worldwide man - 02-05-2011

Quote: (02-05-2011 09:18 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

The same as with the other post. Even some black people have said it but i think they say it in the wrong way.
theres always a little minority that prefers other races over their own, being this preferred one latino, black or YES, even asian,(Ill use this example to avoid problems) ive seen some latinas that prefer asians over any other race.. So in this case, an asian man that would do pretty bad in his homeland (most asians prefer asians, but alpha asians are going to dominate], this rejected asian going to a 99.5% latino country, he will get the attention of these persons.and no matter how pathetic and ugly this asian is, he will be kinda succesful in that place with those kind of girls... i dont know if this is right or wrong but i guess thats their decision so let them be . greetings.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Excelsior - 02-06-2011

Quote: (02-05-2011 09:26 PM)worldwide man Wrote:  

The same as with the other post. Even some black people have said it but i think they say it in the wrong way.
theres always a little minority that prefers other races over their own, being this preferred one latino, black or YES, even asian,(Ill use this example to avoid problems) ive seen some latinas that prefer asians over any other race.. So in this case, an asian man that would do pretty bad in his homeland (most asians prefer asians, but alpha asians are going to dominate], this rejected asian going to a 99.5% latino country, he will get the attention of these persons.and no matter how pathetic and ugly this asian is, he will be kinda succesful in that place with those kind of girls... i dont know if this is right or wrong but i guess thats their decision so let them be . greetings.

You've made three posts so far. Two here, one in this other thread about black guys in Sweden:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2113-p...l#pid42362
I'm seeing a clear pattern.

Did you register just to let us know that black guys aren't that desirable?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - americanInEurope - 02-06-2011

Ok i'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're not black. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. so, already you don't know WTF you're talking about.

now, I wondering if you bothered to ready my whole post or did you just skimed through it till you got to the EE part. nobody is saying the vast majority of EE girls like blacks. and what you said in your last post is pretty much what all of us are saying. the novelty of being black in these countries will get you laid, whereas in the states it won't. I think the only people worried about skin color are bitter white guys who are mad because a few black dudes are banging "their" girls. never understood how these guys can claim every girl as "theirs" lol. czech is big on hip hop (hip-hop.cz) and I meet a girl every week who is into black guys. I think with every year that place gets more open minded. and not just czechs. russians, slovakians and ukrainian girls are getting in on the action too. I meet cool girls all the time in Prague who smile and converse with me, only to be pulled away by her meat head, racist fucking brother/cousin/boyfriend shaming her for talking to a black guy. anyway i give white european girls so much credit, cause i don't understand the local language, so i don't understand what's really happening, and most of them gotta put up with comments and harassment from white guys in their country that are haters when they walk around with a black guy. it's self preservation, I know that. white guys gotta target black guys to guarantee there survival. I get it. and who knows. maybe somewhere in africa white guys are pulling like crazy and the local african guys are hating too. that would also be wrong.

I think it's more than just a little minority. and it's growing every year because of hip hop, Hollywood, young open-minded local dudes, and guys like US [Image: smile.gif] sorry bro. get over it.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Global Baller - 02-06-2011

The same as with the other post. Even some black people have said it but i think they say it in the wrong way. theres always a little minority that prefers other races over their own, being this preferred one latino, black or YES, even asian,(Ill use this example to avoid problems) ive seen some latinas that prefer asians over any other race.. So in this case, an asian man that would do pretty bad in his homeland (most asians prefer asians, but alpha asians are going to dominate], this rejected asian going to a 99.5% latino country, he will get the attention of these persons.and no matter how pathetic and ugly this asian is, he will be kinda succesful in that place with those kind of girls... i dont know if this is right or wrong but i guess thats their decision so let them be . greetings.

Evi-damn-dently...but, you don't need waste space with someting as inane as this.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-06-2011

Dude is weak pure and simple. Like I sd before no one gets upset when people talk about white guys killing pussy in Asia etc. But when the shoe is on the other foot, then everyone jumps on the post to discredit the information.

AIE you are right when you say you give Euro women alot of credit for putting up with the B.S, it is not easily accepted in most parts of Europe for a girl to date outside her country, let alone her race. I dated a czech girl from a small village and she would hold on to me tight and walk proud with me, despite the few odd looks. I asked why she liked black men, her response was that physically they are more attractive and czech men don't have muscles like me. lol

It is so easy for me to put down people who argue against this point, but I am here to share knowledge and to gain of course. As a black man Czech republic is a place i will always return too, where as Russia will probably not see me.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - worldwide man - 02-06-2011

Quote: (02-06-2011 08:16 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Ok i'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're not black. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. so, already you don't know WTF you're talking about.

now, I wondering if you bothered to ready my whole post or did you just skimed through it till you got to the EE part. nobody is saying the vast majority of EE girls like blacks. and what you said in your last post is pretty much what all of us are saying. the novelty of being black in these countries will get you laid, whereas in the states it won't. I think the only people worried about skin color are bitter white guys who are mad because a few black dudes are banging "their" girls. never understood how these guys can claim every girl as "theirs" lol. czech is big on hip hop (hip-hop.cz) and I meet a girl every week who is into black guys. I think with every year that place gets more open minded. and not just czechs. russians, slovakians and ukrainian girls are getting in on the action too. I meet cool girls all the time in Prague who smile and converse with me, only to be pulled away by her meat head, racist fucking brother/cousin/boyfriend shaming her for talking to a black guy. anyway i give white european girls so much credit, cause i don't understand the local language, so i don't understand what's really happening, and most of them gotta put up with comments and harassment from white guys in their country that are haters when they walk around with a black guy. it's self preservation, I know that. white guys gotta target black guys to guarantee there survival. I get it. and who knows. maybe somewhere in africa white guys are pulling like crazy and the local african guys are hating too. that would also be wrong.

I think it's more than just a little minority. and it's growing every year because of hip hop, Hollywood, young open-minded local dudes, and guys like US [Image: smile.gif] sorry bro. get over it.

Cool, but I still think its a little minority. I was born in slovakia and was raised in prague. I really dont want to turn this stuff into something racial. but lets keep it being real and cool.

Dude don't hide behind your comments. If that is how you feel then so be it, but I laughed when you said you are from Slovakia, I got that flag easily when I was visiting Prague. As you know there is a big Slovakian contigent in London and the women are not the hardest to game, fcuk i know a few who have mix raced kids. I was tempted to visit Bratislavia but heard there is not much there to see and it is kind of depressing. I even spoke to a cutie who lived in Kosice, who was keen to have me come down and visit.
So as you can see I know quite alot about your culture and women, but I am not saying they ALL want black men. Heck I don't even like ALL white women. lol

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - worldwide man - 02-06-2011

Quote: (02-06-2011 07:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Dude don't hide behind your comments. If that is how you feel then so be it, but I laughed when you said you are from Slovakia, I got that flag easily when I was visiting Prague. As you know there is a big Slovakian contigent in London and the women are not the hardest to game, fcuk i know a few who have mix raced kids. I was tempted to visit Bratislavia but heard there is not much there to see and it is kind of depressing. I even spoke to a cutie who lived in Kosice, who was keen to have me come down and visit.
So as you can see I know quite alot about your culture and women, but I am not saying they ALL want black men. Heck I don't even like ALL white women. lol
The ones that end up in london are normally the most open minded of all, the british culture that is very promulticulturalism is also an effect. All slovakian girls i know dont like black men, but none of them live in london. So I dont know.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Roosh - 02-06-2011

Quote:Quote:

All slovakian girls i know dont like black men

And you're not black either, so why are you all up in this topic? I'm pretty sure you're a race troll but I'll give you one more chance: don't post in this thread or others like it. Feel free to contribute elsewhere.

How do you know ALL the slovakian girls you know don't like black men? Do you think honestly that any woman would tell you her deepest desires. Yes she might feel uncomfortable dating a black man in her village/town etc, but given the chance I am sure one girl in your group would jump at the chance.
If you believe your statement then you are very naive and will get a rude awakening.
How about i give you some black dating websites that have more than a few Slovakian girls looking for love!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - lottery - 02-06-2011

I was kinda dating this chick from Slovakia, she came to visit london for two days and i met her while she was in London..we kissed..i tried to fuck but she didnt want to do it,but we have been in touch till today and she is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy about me. I dont know where that slovakian chicks dont like black men is coming from..plus she told me i would rock her city if i ever step there just because im black. A black man with swagger rules everywhere.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - subutai - 02-07-2011

I know a 5'7" Chinese-Canadian junior-level accountant who lives in London and "specializes" in Slovakian girls. He's dated multiple Slovakian girls (all quite cute) who were crazy about him, although he ended up breaking up with them after a while.

I guess that means Slovakian girls are crazy about Chinese-Canadian accountants? [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - americanInEurope - 02-07-2011

Guys, this dude has the right to his own perspective, even if it contradicts the facts. and contradicts most people here. i think that's it. his perspective is based on the people he hangs around with. i'm guessing this guy has a very limited group of friends that only speak czech/slovak and have never left the country, and don't really want to. very different from the au pairs that just wanna get out of czech for a year to see something different, the young urban prague hip hoppers, the intellectuals, etc. no i don't know. but think about it WWM, from a pure dating standpoint, aren't you decreasing your chances of finding love by shutting out an ENTIRE group of people? that's absurd when you really think about it. would you only buy lottery tickets from white neighborhoods, or do you not care where you get the lottery ticket, as long as it's the winner? and not calling it a race thing is kinda nearsighted when you consider these girls are shutting guys down based exclusively off their race. that means, Will Smith, Tyson Beckford, and a horde of other eligible rich handsome bachelors could never be good enough for the chicks in your group just because the dude's skin is black. ok ok , so it's not a race thing, but it's def. a class thing, both literally and figuratively. i find that the lower class of girls with less education are more likely to have that point of view, that EVERY black man in the world is not fit for them, whereas the girls that have been to college and read books from authors outside their country are usually the ones open to date outside their race. go figure [Image: smile.gif]

bro I urge you to diversify your group of friends. just for kicks, start hanging out with someone that doesn't have the same opinion as you do. never know. you might like it. and when the girls in your group, or friends of friends, start dating outside their race, slowly one by one, especially in Prague, bro don't get mad or blame the race or call the girl a slut. just step up your game and beat the guy that way. cause if your game and swagger is really tight, we're no threat to you or your czech/slovak friends [Image: smile.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - afronoob - 02-08-2011

Quote: (02-07-2011 03:51 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Guys, this dude has the right to his own perspective, even if it contradicts the facts. and contradicts most people here. i think that's it. his perspective is based on the people he hangs around with. i'm guessing this guy has a very limited group of friends that only speak czech/slovak and have never left the country, and don't really want to. very different from the au pairs that just wanna get out of czech for a year to see something different, the young urban prague hip hoppers, the intellectuals, etc. no i don't know. but think about it WWM, from a pure dating standpoint, aren't you decreasing your chances of finding love by shutting out an ENTIRE group of people? that's absurd when you really think about it. would you only buy lottery tickets from white neighborhoods, or do you not care where you get the lottery ticket, as long as it's the winner? and not calling it a race thing is kinda nearsighted when you consider these girls are shutting guys down based exclusively off their race. that means, Will Smith, Tyson Beckford, and a horde of other eligible rich handsome bachelors could never be good enough for the chicks in your group just because the dude's skin is black. ok ok , so it's not a race thing, but it's def. a class thing, both literally and figuratively. i find that the lower class of girls with less education are more likely to have that point of view, that EVERY black man in the world is not fit for them, whereas the girls that have been to college and read books from authors outside their country are usually the ones open to date outside their race. go figure [Image: smile.gif]

bro I urge you to diversify your group of friends. just for kicks, start hanging out with someone that doesn't have the same opinion as you do. never know. you might like it. and when the girls in your group, or friends of friends, start dating outside their race, slowly one by one, especially in Prague, bro don't get mad or blame the race or call the girl a slut. just step up your game and beat the guy that way. cause if your game and swagger is really tight, we're no threat to you or your czech/slovak friends [Image: smile.gif]

AmericaninEurope,you're a real life philosopher. Instead of discussing Descartes,Kant and other dead homos in dusty uni classes in front of sleeping students, your behavioural insights are gained in the real world-atop panting sweaty 9s in Estonian hotel rooms and gangs of horny 8s fighting for your attention in Czech clubs.
Ignore worldwideman-he's a hater,a very familiar tribe in these parts.
Quote:Quote:

white guys gotta target black guys to guarantee there survival. I get it. and who knows. maybe somewhere in africa white guys are pulling like crazy and the local african guys are hating too. that would also be wrong.
Here's my personal Nairobi experience. The fugliest,brokest,most unwashed,unemployed white guy from deepest Luton,Sheffield,Pittsburgh,Vienna or anywhere the Anglos are born morphs into a rockstar when he lands here.
Bitches,married and single literally throw their knickers in the air. Shit,I've even seen a homo so swamped by desperate women,you'd think the whiteboy carried the AIDS cure in his pocket!! A solid 8 tagged him so determinedly it was actually hilarious. He'd already allowed her into his house,but would leave her daily for his real love,a 25 year old Kikuyu boy(ohh shit,one of my own people!) who later remembered what he was doing and had the decency to depart from this world with a rope and a nearby tree trunk.
Anyway throughout this drama,the retarded woman bragged to all her friends about what a gentleman the homo Englishman was!!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - lottery - 02-08-2011

afronoob you from Nairobi? I would love to read a data sheet about Nairobi, i fucked one chick from Kenya before, she had a bootyyyyyyyyyyy.. Actually if you could talk about other cities in Kenya to hit it would be better.. then if you can, let us know how local girls see foreign black guys, be it brazillians,english or americans. I would really appreciate a datasheet about Nairobi.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - afronoob - 02-08-2011

Quote: (02-08-2011 07:11 AM)lottery Wrote:  

afronoob you from Nairobi? I would love to read a data sheet about Nairobi, i fucked one chick from Kenya before, she had a bootyyyyyyyyyyy.. Actually if you could talk about other cities in Kenya to hit it would be better.. then if you can, let us know how local girls see foreign black guys, be it brazillians,english or americans. I would really appreciate a datasheet about Nairobi.
I can only tell the truth-give this country called Kenya a miss. Think of it as a stopover or connecting hub to better places. You know,you're the second to specifically ask for a Kenya data sheet. I'll work on it right away.
As my above post suggests American black guys are above a local (thanks to the dollar) but below the most average gameless whiteboy.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 02-09-2011

Quote: (11-10-2010 11:45 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

My 2 cents having lived in the UK the last couple of years. Sweden is hands down a great place for brothas, not so great if you are African. I never got to Ukraine but that alongside Romania would be my first point of call. Ukranian girls are hot and Kiev I have been told every 3rd girl is hot. However, you are in very "foreign" land and will have no protection - meaning someone might get pissed off at you for many reasons.
1) Being American
2) Being Black
3) Having money.
4) Be able to bang our chicks with ease.

There is a strong Anti-American culture in Europe (re; jealousy) which Roosh has written an article about. I am Canadian and always make an effort to wear some clothing that states the fact when travelling in Europe.
I think a respectable black american who is not a loud-mouth or an Army tool can do well in most parts of Europe. I dated a Czech girl, had a few Polish girls (in Canada) and Hungarian girls seem to like the black men.

How can a Swede tell the difference between a black and an African? It's the same thing, is it not?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 02-09-2011

Quote: (11-15-2010 02:46 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

One more thing. Jessica Alba is almost 90% white. She took a DNA test that showed her to be 87% of European heritage and only 13% Native American. Visually, to me she sits on the borderline of being a light-mestiza and Mediterranean white. Now if Jessica Alba who looks more "ethnic" to me is almost 90% European, someone like Shakira must be almost entirely European. And if being almost entirely of European descent doesn't make you white, then what does? Nobody would ever say that someone of 90% or more African blood is non-black. Why is that?

Because the African blood is a dominant trait. You only need a bit of it to show up regardless of the other DNA makeup. Other DNA traits are more subtle and not so easy to discern.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-09-2011

Quote: (02-09-2011 09:49 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2010 11:45 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

My 2 cents having lived in the UK the last couple of years. Sweden is hands down a great place for brothas, not so great if you are African. I never got to Ukraine but that alongside Romania would be my first point of call. Ukranian girls are hot and Kiev I have been told every 3rd girl is hot. However, you are in very "foreign" land and will have no protection - meaning someone might get pissed off at you for many reasons.
1) Being American
2) Being Black
3) Having money.
4) Be able to bang our chicks with ease.

There is a strong Anti-American culture in Europe (re; jealousy) which Roosh has written an article about. I am Canadian and always make an effort to wear some clothing that states the fact when travelling in Europe.
I think a respectable black american who is not a loud-mouth or an Army tool can do well in most parts of Europe. I dated a Czech girl, had a few Polish girls (in Canada) and Hungarian girls seem to like the black men.

How can a Swede tell the difference between a black and an African? It's the same thing, is it not?

The difference is so easy and trust me the girls can tell a mile away. A swedish girl I met hated Africans because they all pretended to be from America, despite having the heavy west African accents.lol

Most Africans are generally darker and have a rougher look, I mean no disrespect when I say this.

Not sure what the Jessica Alba thing has to do with anything.[Image: huh.gif]