Roosh V Forum
USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread (/thread-60117.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Hoser - 02-27-2017

Australian cuntsmanship really does seem to be the superior distillate. Have you thought of creating a course for men from other cultures? I'm not joking in the least. I sense a disturbance in the force, the voices of thousands of shitbabies crying out for someone to teach them that 1984...needn't be like "1984"

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Thrill Jackson - 02-27-2017

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - C-Note - 02-28-2017

^^^
That guy in the hat appears to be the same guy from the Oscar protest:

Looks like he's an activist supporter of President Trump.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Adonis - 03-05-2017

Both sides have had separate armed protests or rallies but have not met on the field as of yet.

I can see a sort of "protest arms race" beginning to take shape.

1. Deranged leftists protest and assault free thinkers
2. Free thinkers have armed counter protests
3. Deranged leftists bring armed "Peoples Security Brigades" to protest
4. Agents provocateur place a sniper to instigate mayhem
5. ?????

Interesting times we're living in, watch your six out there bros.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/status/838201963565166592][/url]

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Sherman - 03-06-2017

I wonder why nobody is discussing smell weapons. It's the best solution and quickly takes the fight out of someone.

"A whiff from hell"

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-eas...whiff-hell

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ran...s-protests

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Number one bummer - 03-12-2017

Quote:Quote:

New Ferguson Video Adds Wrinkle to Michael Brown Case

But a second, previously unreported video from that same convenience store included in a new documentary is raising new questions about what happened in the hours before the shooting on Aug. 9, 2014.

The footage shows Mr. Brown entering the store, Ferguson Market and Liquor, shortly after 1 a.m. on the day he died. He approaches the counter, hands over an item that appears to be a small bag and takes a shopping sack filled with cigarillos. Mr. Brown is shown walking toward the door with the sack, then turning around and
handing the cigarillos back across the counter before exiting.

Jason Pollock, a documentary filmmaker who acquired the new tape, says the footage challenges the police narrative that Mr. Brown committed a strong-armed robbery when he returned to the store around noon that day. Instead, Mr. Pollock believes that the new video shows Mr. Brown giving a small bag of marijuana to store employees and receiving cigarillos in return as part of a negotiated deal. Mr. Pollock said Mr. Brown left the cigarillos behind the counter for safekeeping.

“There was some type of exchange, for one thing, for another,” Lesley McSpadden, Mr. Brown’s mother, says in Mr. Pollock’s documentary, “Stranger Fruit,” which premiered Saturday at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Tex., and examines the shooting from the family’s perspective.

But Jay Kanzler, a lawyer for the convenience store and its employees, strongly disputes that version of events, and said the new footage is unrelated to Mr. Brown’s later visit to the store.
“There was no transaction,” Mr. Kanzler said. “There was no understanding. No agreement. Those folks didn’t sell him cigarillos for pot. The reason he gave it back is he was walking out the door with unpaid merchandise and they wanted it back.”

Poor Mikey Brown was just a poor, allegedly ripped off, drug dealer who was forced to resort to stealing from the store owner. Rest assured this will not effect his canonization. At least the store owner stood up for himself.

The title of article led to belief they had video evidence of Officer Wilson executing Mike Brown in the street. I have a feeling certain groups will use this as reason to riot and blame police/law abiding people again.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Samseau - 03-14-2017

Democrats Warn of Showdown Over Trump’s Border Wall

Senate Democrats are warning Republicans of a shutdown showdown if President Donald Trump insists on including funding for a wall along the Mexican border in April’s government funding bill.

“We believe it would be inappropriate to insist on the inclusion of such funding in a must-pass appropriations bill that is needed for the Republican majority in control of the Congress to avert a government shutdown so early in President Trump’s Administration,” the Senate Democratic leadership team, along with Appropriations ranking Democrat Patrick J. Leahy of Vermont, wrote in a letter to be circulated Monday.

The letter was directed to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Appropriations Chairman Thad Cochran, R-Miss., but the clear audience was the Trump administration and the new president himself.
An early copy of the letter was obtained by CQ Roll Call.

Led by Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer of New York, the Democrats outline familiar concerns about the wall, which was a key campaign promise of the president. That includes the argument that the wall itself may not deter illegal immigration from Mexico.

They say there has been no plan for construction or for how to get Mexico to fund the wall, as Trump had insisted throughout the campaign.

Aside from that obvious flash point, the Democratic senators are continuing to hold the position that they had under President Barack Obama that any increases in spending above existing caps for non-emergency spending should be equally divided between defense and non-defense accounts.

Senate appropriators in both parties have already grown wary of the prospects that discretionary funding past the end of April for most or all of the budget could be completed through a continuing resolution rather than with an omnibus spending package that reflects the work of members of the Appropriations Committee.

Democrats say they want all of the 12 remaining spending bills to be completed, but even with their reduced leverage with Trump having replaced Obama in the White House, they still indicate opposition to what they consider to be noxious policy riders.

“They should not include poison pill riders such as those that roll back protections for our veterans, environment, consumers, and workers and prohibit funds for critical healthcare services for women through Planned Parenthood,” the Democrats wrote. “We strongly oppose the inclusion of such riders in any of the must-pass appropriations bills that fund the government.”

Source: http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/de...order-wall

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - debeguiled - 03-20-2017

Warning about protests from a self defense expert on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/marc.macyoung/p...1028249769

If you're the sort to go to protests (or have loved ones, friends who are) you might want to skip the next six months.
There are some ugly rumors coming out of some very dark and dangerous places. Nothing definite. Nothing solid. Nothing actionable. I pray nothing happens -- but busting heads would be the warm fluffy version.
It really is time for folks to ease off on the hate.

I think he is mainly warning his commenters who have some SJW leanings.

He expands more in the comments:

If I knew anything solid, I'd tell you. But apparently attacking the Trump rally crossed the lines with some very nasty people.

it's nothing solid. But have you ever know anyone who has cold fury? This isn't hot anger, it's cold, calculating and quiet.

If the rumblings I am hearing are correct, the counter-action will not come from law enforcement or the government. But rather civilian whackjobs. Who aren't above stacking bodies.

I trust this guy's his ear when he says it is to the ground, so if any of you have to go to this rallies, keep your eyes open, and don't take things lightly.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - C-Note - 03-27-2017

One thing I've noticed from the recent videos of the antifas getting a hiding from pro-Trump demonstrators, is that those snowflakes will do anything to keep their masks on. I know there are a number of reasons for it, one being they don't want to be registered in the Department of Justice's and Homeland Security's domestic terrorist/political criminal databases. Another is that many of them are sons or daughters of university professors and local politicians and they know if they are identified it could cause problems for their families and hurt their chances of entering and/or graduating from the university of their choice.

The self-defense experts here on the forum can weigh in, but I assume one tactic to use against them is when you're at a pro-Trump rally to always pair-up with another attendee. Then, when an antifa throws a punch or sprays some pepper in your general direction, hit him/her high and low. Then, one of you get on full mount and pin his arms under your legs, while the other rips off his mask and snaps a good photo of his frightened face.

Another thing I notice from the videos is that the "independent journalists" who cover antifa activities will try to intervene when they see antifas getting their butts kicked. So, after you knock down an antifa doofus, other Trump supporters in the general area might should form kind of a wall to keep the "independent journalists" at a distance.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - ColSpanker - 03-27-2017

Lefties with guns:

https://www.facebook.com/phoenixnewtimes...224046861/

The full article is here:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/lemo...on-9192965

Pretty scary material. I worry about a show-down in wake of last weekend.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - The Beast1 - 03-27-2017

Time to start Pepe "demask fascism" meme.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Dusty - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-27-2017 11:57 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Lefties with guns:

"Brown Berets"

Gee, when have street thugs referred to brown clothing in the past?

Branding fail.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Edmund Ironside - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-27-2017 12:42 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2017 11:57 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Lefties with guns:

"Brown Berets"

Gee, when have street thugs referred to brown clothing in the past?

Branding fail.

"Brown Berets" = shit heads

Branding fail x2.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Sherman - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-27-2017 12:15 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I agree. This is their most vulnerable point. If I were at one of these rallies the first thing I would do is rip off their masks. They have the mask on for a reason. They don't want to be seen. They are advertising their greatest vulnerability. Exploit it. And take a picture of their faces. Also, follow them to their cars and take pictures of their license plates and put the information on the Internet.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Easy_C - 03-27-2017

As for rumors of "scary people"...I wouldn't be surprised. The most likely suspect based on previous things I've heard through the grapevine is that groups like Hells Angels will be mobilizing. They've done this sort of thing previously during the campaignh, and these guys have absolutely no qualms about hitting back.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Elster - 03-27-2017

More like "fatties with guns"

[Image: fffff.jpg]

The Gym class rejects Strike team:
[Image: lefties.jpg]

Why bother watching fiction when reality is waaaay more bizarre?

[Image: DwYW0pe.gif]

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Samseau - 03-27-2017

[Image: icon_lol.gif] those women are supposed to be scary?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

...the hell are you talking about ColSpanker?

At the first sign of gunfire half of those people would run.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - ColSpanker - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-27-2017 02:04 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

[Image: icon_lol.gif] those women are supposed to be scary?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

...the hell are you talking about ColSpanker?

At the first sign of gunfire half of those people would run.

Any idiot with a gun can kill people. THAT is what makes it scary. All it takes is one fool who doesn't know how to shoot to set-off a massacre.

As Mark Twain said:

"Don’t meddle with old unloaded firearms. They are the most deadly and unerring things that have ever been created by man. You don’t have to take any pains at all with them; you don’t have to have a rest, you don’t have to have any sights on the gun, you don’t have to take aim, even. No, you just pick out a relative and bang away, and you are sure to get him. A youth who can’t hit a cathedral at thirty yards with a Gatling gun in three-quarters of an hour, can take up an old empty musket and bag his mother every time at a hundred. Think what Waterloo would have been if one of the armies had been boys armed with old rusty muskets supposed not to be loaded, and the other army had been composed of their female relations. The very thought of it makes me shudder."

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - kaotic - 03-27-2017

Low ready rifle position ?

Come on man, poor judgement, not to mention if anything sling it over your shoulder.

I don't see any discipline in any of these protestors.

Honestly, the last thing I want to be doing is brandishing a rifle during a protests, this is just idiotic escalation.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Sherman - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-27-2017 01:55 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

More like "fatties with guns"

[Image: fffff.jpg]

McDonalds is the revolution. McDonalds is the revolution.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Hoser - 03-27-2017

Re: ripping off masks. Technically, it's civil Battery. You could get sued. If your jury is sensible, they'll get nothing. If your jury is leftists, you're f'd.

Weigh the consequences and act accordingly.

Also: if they throw the first punch/pepper spray, get a lawyer, as you can also charge them with same; if you can prove they acted in accordance with their (((organizers'))) guidelines, now you've tapped into some deep pockets.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - BrewDog - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-06-2017 12:08 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

I wonder why nobody is discussing smell weapons. It's the best solution and quickly takes the fight out of someone.

"A whiff from hell"
My ass was a smell weapon this morning. Woo whee.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - polar - 03-27-2017

Quote: (03-27-2017 01:22 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2017 12:15 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I agree. This is their most vulnerable point. If I were at one of these rallies the first thing I would do is rip off their masks. They have the mask on for a reason. They don't want to be seen. They are advertising their greatest vulnerability. Exploit it. And take a picture of their faces. Also, follow them to their cars and take pictures of their license plates and put the information on the Internet.

Take couple of photographers or guys with HD video cameras, or live stream, coupled with a few big guys to create a barrier. Alternatively, sports photo-level huge telescopic lenses from a distance, and from a height, if possible.

Take screen caps of each one's face, follow at least some of them to their cars after the protest, and film their license plates in public. Collate the info online. Leverage image recognition, and get Pol to fill in the details.

Name and shame.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Transsimian - 03-27-2017

Good idea, remember they'll have no hesitation about destroying "fascists" lives, so giving the thugs a taste of their own medicine would be sweet

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Hoser - 03-27-2017

We're past the point of offering tastes of their own medicine. Only complete humiliation is likely to produce any meaningful effects. Bravo, Huntington Beach bros.

DA GOYIM KNOW