Roosh V Forum
High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs (/thread-32452.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - kosko - 11-30-2015

Quote: (11-30-2015 09:36 PM)Latinopan Wrote:  

[Image: 259D81EE00000578-2951267-image-a-18_1423768386230.jpg]

^^^
Looks like he is on a date with his mother.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - iknowexactly - 11-30-2015

Quote: (03-02-2015 12:52 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2015 12:16 PM)bacan Wrote:  

Brosnans wife seems like an entitled bitch.

She was hot for 1-2 years..long enough to bag the former James Bond.

Quote:Quote:

I don't understand why he brings her out in public. My only guess is she gave him an open relationship or something.

He's a simp. Plain and simple, that's why. I suppose "love" has something to do with it but when you stick your famous 007 finger into that walrus puddle (that most men on RvF wouldn't touch) it's probably disappointing.

All that fame so little payoff. Pierce is an Englishman though he's used to subpar women so this slapper is par for the course in a lot of ways. I met a lot of Brits and it's always amazing the mental jumping jacks guys go through there. They will deny it but it's true.

My guess: the have just silently stopped having sex. When I was working in a rural shithole setting freezing in the middle of nowhere in my early 50s, I lived with a girlfriend who was also early 50s, and I wasn't really attracted to her, but was lonely and she was very into me.

We had an OK sex life for a while, but once she became intermittently bitchy I just moved into another room and refused to sleep with her.

Women are too vain to openly ask why you aren't fucking them any more.

So we just sort of became roommates, if I started coming home late after fucking other chicks she would have been too vain to ask why.

So with these rock stars with fat wives, the wife just accepts it-- it isn't worth it to diet to compete. It was still somewhat comforting to have someone around instead of being alone.

For rock stars, it probably prevents their part time chicks from getting ideas of locking them down. Thus they can rotate plates at will.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Mother Russia - 12-01-2015

Quote: (11-30-2015 10:21 PM)kosko Wrote:  

^^^

Dang, I just read up and he met her in 2009 when he was 19 and she was 42! Now he is 25 and she is 48.

She is a director, and he probably hooked up with her for his career. He might have been nobody were it not for her (and infact his main role thus far has been quicksilver in Avengers II and we all know how that went)

Some more stuff here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...hnson.html

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Latinopan - 12-01-2015

Quote: (12-01-2015 12:40 PM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2015 10:21 PM)kosko Wrote:  

^^^

Dang, I just read up and he met her in 2009 when he was 19 and she was 42! Now he is 25 and she is 48.

She is a director, and he probably hooked up with her for his career. He might have been nobody were it not for her (and infact his main role thus far has been quicksilver in Avengers II and we all know how that went)

Some more stuff here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...hnson.html

This is how they looked back then
[Image: article-1325971-08684597000005DC-820_233x423.jpg]

He even changed his name from Aaron Johnson to Aaron Taylor-Johnson, this is gigolo game, she has more connection, money, and influence than he does, I give him that, is not easy breaking into Hollywood, if you have an advantage, take it, good for him.

They met when she directed Nowhere Boy, where he starred.
[Image: nowhere-boy-sam-taylor-wo-001.jpg]

[Image: agree2.gif]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Dusty - 12-01-2015

I feel a visceral revulsion when I see a guy with a much older wife. Does everyone feel that? Is it because of evolution or am I just a misogynist? Maybe nature is making me feel disgust at a virile male wasting his seeds on a dead womb.

When I see a man with a much younger wife on the other hand, if the guy is fit and dressed nice, it looks cool.

When I see too much of a mismatch between the guy and girl, say a fat slob looking guy with a younger hot women, I feel the revulsion again.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - tarquin - 12-01-2015

Maybe he is just getting in his time to divorce-rape her when she hits 52. Let's be honest, she isn't the worst looking 48 year old. There are some hags out there who look worse at 35! He puts ten years in and then becomes wealthier than the vast majority of all 30 year old men with a no-fault divorce. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time, and given that he can now bang out an endless line of 20yo sluts with a financier... probably was.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Latinopan - 12-01-2015

Quote: (12-01-2015 07:31 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

I feel a visceral revulsion when I see a guy with a much older wife. Does everyone feel that? Is it because of evolution or am I just a misogynist? Maybe nature is making me feel disgust at a virile male wasting his seeds on a dead womb.

When I see a man with a much younger wife on the other hand, if the guy is fit and dressed nice, it looks cool.

When I see too much of a mismatch between the guy and girl, say a fat slob looking guy with a younger hot women, I feel the revulsion again.

I was thinking something similar, every time I am around older women I get this strange smell, I can't describe it, but I found a pattern that is only from older women, then I realize why why many older women use so much perfume, I don't know if that bad smell is related to hormones and menopause and just men can sense it, I can tell when a older women is close around even if she is out my sight.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Saweeep - 12-02-2015

I feel that way when i see guys with only slightly older or sometimes even same age wives.

In fact, a very, very good former friend of mine wifed up an ugly bitch a few years older than him...he's a self made millionaire and a not bad looking guy...I find it hard to speak to him at all these days (not just for this but other unforgivable beta behaviour combined).

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - odesseus - 12-02-2015

I can say that also feel the same way. Had a similar - biological reaction to seeing this older pregnant woman (had to be mid 40s) the other day. Normally the sight of a mother to be makes me smile as I love kids - but seeing this old lady pregnant made me physically sick.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - eljeffster - 12-22-2015

Real Jesus hung around with hot whores. Fake Jesus not so much. . .

[Image: Game+Stands+Tall+Premiere+SRwq8MrZXJ4x.jpg]

Jim Caviezel isn't the greatest known actor, but (no homo) a good looking dude for pushing 50. The wife though, no wonder he acted in a movie where he gets nailed to a cross.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Vaun - 12-22-2015

Mrs Carson.....

[Image: CWvIGEYUkAA0kBF.jpg:large]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Tytalus - 12-30-2015

Some thoughts on Aaron "Tyler" Johnson and why some guys for not just a woman 1-3 years older (which isn't great, but not the worst), but 15+ years older.

1.) Mommy issues - or some kind of really fucked up and dysfunctional childhood.

2.) Low self value - they don't think they can do any better, they don't perceive women their own age actually capable of liking them.

3.) The youthful thrill and at the time "status" of bagging an older woman whom, recall everyone, that young men typically have the lowest status, value and power in any society before they prove themselves.

4.) They desperately want kids, and if it's one thing most childless 40+ want, whether they admit it or not, is a child. Most women in the west at age 19-20 don't have kids unless they're rural girls who value having kids early in life, or they're ghetto welfare chicks who do it for the $$.

5.) The woman already has money and can help the dude establish his own career.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Aurini - 12-30-2015

Quote: (12-01-2015 07:53 PM)Latinopan Wrote:  

I was thinking something similar, every time I am around older women I get this strange smell, I can't describe it, but I found a pattern that is only from older women, then I realize why why many older women use so much perfume, I don't know if that bad smell is related to hormones and menopause and just men can sense it, I can tell when a older women is close around even if she is out my sight.

I know what you mean. I think it's menopause.

Regarding Aaron Taylor-Johnson: there's some serious "girl game" happening there too. Look at how she looks up at him with worship in her eyes: that helps - a lot. There's obviously something else going on, but given the typical bitchiness of your average GenX/Millenial girl, her sweetness is at least part of the reason he sticks around.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - rpg - 12-30-2015

Quote: (12-22-2015 12:08 AM)eljeffster Wrote:  

Jim Caviezel isn't the greatest known actor, but (no homo) a good looking dude for pushing 50. The wife though, no wonder he acted in a movie where he gets nailed to a cross.

She probably has a great personality! If not well it sucks to be him.
He was an absolutely awesome Jesus. The Thin Red Line kicked ass too.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - N°6 - 12-31-2015

Quote: (12-30-2015 11:43 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Regarding Aaron Taylor-Johnson: there's some serious "girl game" happening there too. Look at how she looks up at him with worship in her eyes: that helps - a lot. There's obviously something else going on, but given the typical bitchiness of your average GenX/Millenial girl, her sweetness is at least part of the reason he sticks around.

She is better looking than many women in their early 20s who are pickled in alcohol and saturated with fat but who are grossly overvalued in the Instagram era sexual market place and under-represented in nearly every social setting. I would not classify her as an ugly wife.

You can see 'love' in her eyes - 20% SMV clearance to be precise.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - porscheguy - 12-31-2015

Quote: (12-31-2015 03:06 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2015 11:43 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

She is better looking than many women in their early 20s who are pickled in alcohol and saturated with fat but who are grossly overvalued in the Instagram era sexual market place and under-represented in nearly every social setting. I would not classify her as an ugly wife.

You can see 'love' in her eyes - 20% SMV clearance to be precise.
If you're in your early 20s and you're just getting started in your career, there's nothing wrong with hooking up with an older chick who was kept her looks. Especially if said older chick has connections that can advance your career.

I've been with women in their 50s on down. If their ovaries still show signs of life, and they've never had kids, they'll retain youthful features well into their 40s and even 50s.

In addition, a guy in his early 20 tends to have an insatiable appetite for sex. The problem in this day and age for a guy in his early twenties is that:
1. Girls his age get stupid and get pregnant. What guy wants to be saddled with children at 23?
2. Girls his age have SMV that's through the roof. Even with the tightest game, you've still got to endure some bullshit to get pussy with anywhere near the frequency you want to get it.

Older chicks don't really have the super sex drive the feminists want you to believe they have. I don't know if indifferent is the right word to describe it. But basically, if a women is fucking a guy several years younger, it's because she likes getting fucked. She may not demand it or crave it, but she enjoys it. And from my own experiences, no matter what's going on at the moment, if you flip the script and ask them to fuck, they're going to fuck.

And you can drain your balls in them each and every time without ever wondering what your child support payment may be.

And lastly, they know it's not going to last. They know that eventually if you want to have kids, then you two will go your separate ways. And they usually won't make too much of a fuss about it.

OK, none of what I just wrote pertains to this woman with the much younger man. I just googled her. She's had colon cancer and breast cancer. Additionally, she's had 4 kids. Barring a miracle of nature, her body under those clothes has to be one seriously blown out mess. Fucking her is probably like fucking a bucket of water.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Khan - 12-31-2015

She looks like she could crush walnuts with that jaw. According to Wikipedia, they met on a blind date. Seems like Jim didn't have the heart to next her...

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - El Chinito loco - 12-31-2015

Quote: (12-31-2015 06:22 AM)Khan Wrote:  

She looks like she could crush walnuts with that jaw. According to Wikipedia, they met on a blind date. Seems like Jim didn't have the heart to next her...

That's really pretty bad and she couldn't even give him natural children for whatever reason. Plus english teacher and flautist..

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Dude became a known actor and starred in multiple films and still managed to roll snake eyes.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Chowder Head - 03-28-2016

NY Yankee, Alex Rodriguez and 23andMe CEO, Anne Wojcicki. Wojcicki is the ex-wife of Google co-founder Sergey Brin.

[Image: attachment.jpg30847]   

[Image: attachment.jpg30848]   

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Dusty - 03-28-2016

^^^

WTF!

[Image: wtf.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - TigerMandingo - 03-28-2016

Quote: (12-02-2015 01:57 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I feel that way when i see guys with only slightly older or sometimes even same age wives.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

This forum sometimes....

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - djk100 - 03-28-2016

Alex can do much better than that

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - dark_g - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 05:01 PM)djk100 Wrote:  

Alex can do much better than that

Maybe because she's worth more than Alex.[Image: undecided.gif]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Sidney Crosby - 03-28-2016

A-Rod should need scuba gear just to navigate the tsunami waves of latina pussy and yet he is hitting THAT.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 03-28-2016

Didn't A-rod banged Madonna?

[Image: 55831267.jpg]