Roosh V Forum
Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? (/thread-67160.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - king bast - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 10:44 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Why does Killmonger talk like ghetto trash despite having been educated at the US Naval Academy and then MIT?

And prior to that, how does a piece of ghetto trash, who then gets orphaned, sending him into a lifelong spiral of hatred and destruction, hold it together enough to get into the naval academy and then MIT? Voodoo, I guess.

The other question I had was in an isolationist country that only one white man has ever even seen (claw), where did they get the idea to call white men "colonizer"?

These little inconsistencies didn't ruin the movie. It was OK, but could've been half an hour shorter.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - CynicalContrarian - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 07:01 PM)king bast Wrote:  

And prior to that, how does a piece of ghetto trash, who then gets orphaned, sending him into a lifelong spiral of hatred and destruction, hold it together enough to get into the naval academy and then MIT? Voodoo, I guess.

The other question I had was in an isolationist country that only one white man has ever even seen (claw), where did they get the idea to call white men "colonizer"?

These little inconsistencies didn't ruin the movie. It was OK, but could've been half an hour shorter.

Small indications that having sucked the life out of the Star Wars franchise.
Disney now intend to suck the life out of the MCU.

Political correctness is a beast that is never satiated...

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - RexImperator - 03-04-2018

Quote:Quote:

get into the naval academy and then MIT? Voodoo, I guess.

MIT boasts about the fact that whites are no longer a majority there. This is plausible.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-05-2018

Saw a pic of a wallpaper exemplifying what Wakanda is doing in Africa:

[Image: future%20city%20high%20resolution%20wallpaper.jpg]
(Wakanda: "Here - have a taste of our untreated shit water and have a good look at what we got.")

The reason why they put up that shield is less because of the colonists, but more that they would be swarmed by their own brothers and sisters from Africa.

Also - there are not only "a few" inconsistencies. The anti-White "you stole all our shit" narrative is woven throughout the entire movie in multiple scenes.

But of course the most dumb crap is Wakanda itself as if a 10yo had to design a "futuristic Africa" with spears, space ships and blokes with lip-plates.

Oh - and the genius level Killmonger talking perfect Ghetto while being elite military and MIT is indeed meant to make you feel comfortable with him.

Both he and the T'Challa are supposed to be top ten in IQ ON EARTH IN THE MARVEL WORLD. T'Challa is second to Reed Richards and thus much much smarter than Tony Stark and many other super-geniuses. Or maybe Disney Marvel changed it and the smartest person on Earth is his 16yo sister now.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Sure. But maybe you should first kill the African tribes who had captured and sold slaves to the slavers. Also you might get more pissed off about 1350 years of Islamic slavery where most of your brothers were castrated before being sent up North to Muslims. Getting pissed off about the 200 years of White Atlantic slave trade is rather misguided, since the colonizers helped end the slave trade and the ancestors of the British used at times 20% of their navy to stop African slavers. Also the dirty racist colonizers forced all countries including the Muslim ones to end slavery - some only in the 1980s. So you should actually say: "Thank you colonizer for ending the international slave trade and stopping the castration of my people! Bummer that you participated for some time, but I guess the good outweighs the bad overall."

Maybe Wakanda should consider invading Libya because black slave auctions are back in force:

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - questor70 - 03-05-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 11:42 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

At least RDJ is still Iron Man. Constantly browbeating Peter Parker for being soy was the only thing that made the newest SJW Spiderman film watchable, even though he wifed up at the end.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - CynicalContrarian - 03-06-2018

Quote: (03-05-2018 12:24 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

At least RDJ is still Iron Man. Constantly browbeating Peter Parker for being soy was the only thing that made the newest SJW Spiderman film watchable, even though he wifed up at the end.

Although, the very nature of the Infinity Stones / Gauntlet would give them an in story mechanism to completely reboot the MCU into a PC-fest.

Bringing Natalie Portman back as Jane 'Thor' Foster.
Merging the sister of Black Panther & Iron Man to replicate the black girl Iron Man in the comics.
Bringing a very 'rainbow' & 'flamboyant' X-Men into the MCU.
Making Black Panther subservient to the new Wakandan queen - Storm.
Bringing in Lena Dunham as She-Hulk...

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-06-2018

Quote: (03-06-2018 04:58 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Although, the very nature of the Infinity Stones / Gauntlet would give them an in story mechanism to completely reboot the MCU into a PC-fest.

Merging the sister of Black Panther & Iron Man to replicate the black girl Iron Man in the comics.

I do hope that they will do crap like that and Disney loses 2 bio. $ as all movies suddenly tank.

Based on the next Captain Marvel movie with the pancake-assed bitch, then it seems that they may be doing the reboot:
[Image: 1-brie-larsen-marvel-.jpg?itok=oZ83g409]

They could make this one more powerful than the Hulk. Also nice costume - as little feminine as possible please. Next costume update will be a muumuu.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - questor70 - 03-06-2018

I'm really tired of superhero costumes that look like motorcycle riding outfits. The new Flash is horrid (TV or Justice League version), for instance. I mean, could there possibly be more random layers and zig zag patterns on these things? Nobody in Hollywood appreciates less is more.

I also agree that traditional hourglass figures and bust-sizes are an endangered species these days. Gal Gadot and now Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft are evidence of that. Same with Daisy Ridley before them. The new definition of a female hero is androgynous and waif-like.

BTW, speaking of Alicia Vikander, apparently the new Tomb Raider STILL isn't SJW enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...eboot.html

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Aurini - 03-06-2018

The most recent reviews of the film in this thread:

"Okay, sure, there's a little bit of genocidal hatred woven in by the elites to turn American against American so that we destroy ourselves in an orgy of pointless violence, but I enjoyed the brain-dead action scenes."

Hey, I'm just calling it like I sees it.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Kurgan - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-06-2018 05:10 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2018 04:58 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

I do hope that they will do crap like that and Disney loses 2 bio. $ as all movies suddenly tank.

Based on the next Captain Marvel movie with the pancake-assed bitch, then it seems that they may be doing the reboot:
[Image: 1-brie-larsen-marvel-.jpg?itok=oZ83g409]

They could make this one more powerful than the Hulk. Also nice costume - as little feminine as possible please. Next costume update will be a muumuu.

I will be curious to see what happens when the films start to tank and the aftermath of that.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - CynicalContrarian - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-09-2018 06:01 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

I will be curious to see what happens when the films start to tank and the aftermath of that.

"Rape! Misogyny!"

Usual story.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Kurgan - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-09-2018 06:19 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2018 06:01 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

"Rape! Misogyny!"

Usual story.

That would be the basic blame game answer for Captain Marvel. I meant more in terms of Marvel film if they go full SJW retard like under performing at the box office and not doing being the SJW film critics darling given they've done well for a decade.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - CynicalContrarian - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-09-2018 08:16 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

That would be the basic blame game answer for Captain Marvel. I meant more in terms of Marvel film if they go full SJW retard like under performing at the box office and not doing being the SJW film critics darling given they've done well for a decade.

In that case, you could probably take every existing article in defence of Disney / Kathleen Kennedy Star Wars & just replace Star Wars with the MCU.
In other words, every & any reason to deflect blame from the truth of the matter.
Even while box office results dwindle.

Plus the reason of superhero fatigue. They'll probably try & blame superhero fatigue in some fashion.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - nomadbrah - 03-10-2018

Another Egyptian mummy has now been analysed for haplogroup (genetic ethnic markers).

This one is 4000 years old and belongs to mtDNA U5:

The haplotype (deposited in GenBank under accession number MG736653) belongs to mitochondrial DNA lineage U5b2b5,

[Image: 25_U5b.jpg]

http://www.mdpi.com/2073-4425/9/3/135/htm

The highest concentration of this haplogroup is found around the Baltics and Finland.

Now as they say, best not correlate haplogroup with phenotype, but it adds yet another clue to what the Egyptians looked like.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - El Chinito loco - 03-10-2018

You mean to say ancient Egyptians didn't look like lil Wayne complete with ghetto grill?

This is why literally no one besides ultra blue pill pandering white liberals and a lot of black people believe any of this black revisionist history shit. It's a total fucking joke.

The high school I went to in CA which was demographically split between latinos and asians certainly didn't believe any of this shit. Although black history month wasn't a thing there and teachers didn't try to force the "inventor" of the peanut butter or kangz narratives down our throats over and over again like I hear how it is in some cities completely beholden to black political groups.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Captainstabbin - 03-10-2018

Quote: (03-06-2018 11:56 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

I'm really tired of superhero costumes that look like motorcycle riding outfits. The new Flash is horrid (TV or Justice League version), for instance. I mean, could there possibly be more random layers and zig zag patterns on these things? Nobody in Hollywood appreciates less is more.

It's hard to find a balance. When you make it too much like the comic, you end up with this - Zach Levi as Captain Marvel (now called Shazam):

[Image: JtjFBAj.jpg?1]

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-10-2018

Quote: (03-10-2018 12:23 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Now as they say, best not correlate haplogroup with phenotype, but it adds yet another clue to what the Egyptians looked like.

We know or many suspected before that ancient North Africans were very white, since Carthage statues looked like this in current day Libya:

[Image: 056e736b2830c37c039c9f7e4a071045.jpg]

And Carthage civilization was about as advanced as Rome:

[Image: reconstruction_of_Carthage_1.jpg]

Even the highest African civilization Abyssinia which left some 2-3 story buildings was according to some DNA tests roughly 30% Caucasian - maybe even higher back during their peak 1000 years ago:

[Image: ethiopia-abyssinia-an-abyssinian-woman-e...8339-p.jpg]

Now the oldest skeletons found were in Europe:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017...ists-find/

Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find

The current day Egypt, North Africa and even the Middle East was whiter. Aside from the primitive low-IQ desert tribes, then the current day of Iran or Iraq were actually people relatively similar to current-day Italians or Greeks.

They did become darker however over time due to the millions of black slaves they shipped north over the millennia. Men were mostly castrated, but the pretty black slave girls had children. That is why many of the North European and Middle Eastern countries likely became ever more dark.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Most of black African history was mired in constant tribal warfare without much thought about any future. Even today the same things are replicated.

And frankly it would be funny if mankind encounters an alien race looking exactly like the people from the Congo and this intergalactic race would be asked by current-day Africans:

"How did you become such an advanced civilization?"

"We evolved in jungles similar to yours. Early on we made it a rule to have our smartest people have the most children. After some 2-3 millennia we were a space-faring nation. It was pretty easy actually, barely an inconvenience."

"We tried that too, but Whites oppressed us."

"Didn't most Whites not even step foot in most of the continent until 1870? If the majority of you never met a White man, then how could they have oppressed you?"

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - tomtud - 03-10-2018

Economist Milton Friedman discussing slavery and colonialism.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - nomadbrah - 03-10-2018

Quote: (03-10-2018 03:16 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

You mean to say ancient Egyptians didn't look like lil Wayne complete with ghetto grill?

This is why literally no one besides ultra blue pill pandering white liberals and a lot of black people believe any of this black revisionist history shit. It's a total fucking joke.

The high school I went to in CA which was demographically split between latinos and asians certainly didn't believe any of this shit. Although black history month wasn't a thing there and teachers didn't try to force the "inventor" of the peanut butter or kangz narratives down our throats over and over again like I hear how it is in some cities completely beholden to black political groups.

Genetics is proving most of the pre-WW2 antrophology.

I should call it, proving the real non-Boasian antrophology.

Imagine being interested in pre-history and going to university with that passion, then you find out that "antrophology" is simply a marxist propaganda tool.

Things are changing tho.

Genetics are irrefutable evidence and they mostly prove what the old school antrophologists suspected.

Generally, the Nordicist view of history - that most major (non-asian) civilizations - were founded by nordic europeans, is definitely closer to the truth, than the Boasian idea that civilization just sprung up everywhere, with continuity to this day.

I mean, you might get a better idea of the pre-history of greater Europe by reading the 1930s Conan novels than reading some Boasian nonsense.

I should point out that the study finds the closest modern link to be a Lebanese man. Again, this doesn't mean that the ancient mummy was either a finnish blonde or a darker lebanese, it just means that mummy was definitely very European. Then his ancestors probably got lighter as they made their way to Finland.

Anyway, we got a pretty good idea about the rise of civilization in Europe now.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-13-2018

Quote: (03-10-2018 10:38 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2018 03:16 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Genetics is proving most of the pre-WW2 antrophology.

I should call it, proving the real non-Boasian antrophology.

Imagine being interested in pre-history and going to university with that passion, then you find out that "antrophology" is simply a marxist propaganda tool.

Things are changing tho.

Genetics are irrefutable evidence and they mostly prove what the old school antrophologists suspected.

Generally, the Nordicist view of history - that most major (non-asian) civilizations - were founded by nordic europeans, is definitely closer to the truth, than the Boasian idea that civilization just sprung up everywhere, with continuity to this day.

I mean, you might get a better idea of the pre-history of greater Europe by reading the 1930s Conan novels than reading some Boasian nonsense.

I should point out that the study finds the closest modern link to be a Lebanese man. Again, this doesn't mean that the ancient mummy was either a finnish blonde or a darker lebanese, it just means that mummy was definitely very European. Then his ancestors probably got lighter as they made their way to Finland.

Anyway, we got a pretty good idea about the rise of civilization in Europe now.

Well - I would not go that far as to attribute all rise in any civilization to Northern Europeans. Rome and Carthage were great and Babylon & Persia and their hanging gardens were also quite impressive:

[Image: animation-hanging-gardens-of-babylon_1-770x437.jpg]

Italy some millennium later managed to reach different new heights. Funnily enough slavery probably held back the ancient civilizations the most.

IQs however certainly matter tremendously and political systems also do. Lack of feminism and empowerment of women matters also tremendously. I still think that a high-IQ black nation could rival other races, but unfortunately we don't have one yet.

As for Black Panther - I know that this shit is going on all the time anyway, but one of the results of folk watching Black Panther multiple times is to feel even greater animosity towards the "White Devil Caucasoid European":

I find the side-comments of the people more disturbing than the action there. Could very well be that the main thug was a drug dealer and she a crack addict, but why he would let her buy on credit is beyond me. Also sad that only one older gentleman stood up for her. The comments on Worldstar are also telling - "time of Whites over, we are taking over and shit" etc.

Taking over and what? Haiti? Liberia? All taken over and shit.

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - MidJack - 03-13-2018

File this under stuff I couldn't make up if I tried. One of the shops I do business with is staffed by all black guys. I am not black, and I can tell they censor themselves around me, but it's never hostile, so we keep doing business. I stopped in the other day and got to witness one of the guys receiving ridicule from the others because he had believed Wakanda was a real place. Later I had to ask myself, how many people who watched this movie think the setting actually exists and that they are being denied it?

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - CynicalContrarian - 03-13-2018

It's probably more folk than you know...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/973696829312421888][/url]

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Leonard D Neubache - 03-13-2018

Quote: (03-13-2018 10:33 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

I don't even have to log onto /pol to know there's already a smug thread asking "What did he really mean by this?"

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - Captainstabbin - 03-14-2018

Quote: (03-13-2018 10:33 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

So that means people were searching for it PRIOR to the movie?

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero? - glugger - 03-14-2018

From 1 search to 62.