Roosh V Forum
Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Project Belgrade Summer '18 (/thread-66014.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Bigfoot - 05-25-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 12:53 PM)stefpdt Wrote:  

This thread is what inspired me to come to Belgrade.

My life has improved considerably since moving to Eastern Europe. This part of the world is like heaven on Earth.

Love or hate Dragan, his contributions to RVF have impacted people's lives.

true dat

I was also browsing through this thread while deciding whether or not to visit Belgrade;

I had it a bit different tho already having some experience with Serbian chicks through the social circles, but it was much easier to pull them while they were abroad - like in Budapest

one advice I would give to Dragan is to work a bit more on his physique, hit a gym consistently for several weeks and it will definitely help[Image: wave.gif]

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - nola - 05-25-2018

Quote: (05-25-2018 01:25 AM)beastlord Wrote:  

I’m pretty sure I read previously in this forum that it was still relatively easy to get laid, now everyone is saying it’s the most difficult in the world lol. Anyways I already booked my trip, fml ?

The forum operates on broader generalizations that is meant to help guys figure out the best spots for them. Many guys will really drill into detail but it takes time to absorb that amalgamation of data to see what applies to you specifically.

That said in reality there are a million factors that in the end will determine a individuals success in any country.

A few such as:
Language Skills + Conversation Skills
Health + Physical Stature
Appearance + Dress Style
Time in Country + Knowledge of Country + Knowledge of Culture
Race
Gaming Skill level

Another major one that is hard to put a finger on in post is taste in women. Every guy has different taste so if a 35 year old guy is rolling in to pickup 27 - 32 year old girls his results are going to be a lot different then if his twin brother with the same skills rolled in only gaming 18 - 22 year old's.

I recently hung out with a black guy off the forum who was good looking, had game, spoke decent enough Russian and pretty successful career wise. Only problem is he did not like super skinny girls. He needed big tits and ass and the girl to be 18 - 25. Needless to say Ukraine and Moldova were not optimal places for his taste plus being black in Ukraine already has some challenges. He walked away with one bang after two months.

On the forum Ukraine has always been deemed pretty high in difficulty, but for me it's pretty easy because I live there, work, deep in social circles, speak the language and in pretty decent shape for my age. Most difficulties many guys have in Ukraine don't really apply to my personal situation. Nor would a lot of my advice at least on gaming in Ukraine be very helpful for the guy that is passing through for a few weeks. It's better I leave that to the guys that have success just through visits to the country.

The same goes for guys all over Europe. I struggled a bit in Serbia but there were a lot of factors that played into that. I was drinking really heavy and partying way too much, I mostly hung out with friends I was traveling with, I don't speak the language, I did not culturally mesh well with a lot of Serbians although I did like them. I really did not approach all that much overall, I got stuck on the one chick I did fuck so pretty much stuck with her and gave up the remainder of my time there.

So yeah if you listen to me talk about Ukraine or Russia you'd think it was heaven on earth not knowing me.

If you heard my thoughts on Serbia you'd think oh shit I'm going to fail there.

It's important to get a good grip on the people behind each post you're using to make the determination of what country or countries are good for you individually.

But one thing that is universal no matter if Serbia treats you well or not, you'll at least get to say you've seen a very interesting part of the world that is ripe in history and culture with a ton to see overall. This will enhance your conversation skills and game because you'll become just a little bit more interesting.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - sterling_archer - 05-25-2018

Quote: (05-25-2018 05:41 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

think through, consult preferred day game models (I recommend LDM)

What is LDM?

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 05-25-2018

Quote: (05-25-2018 08:11 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2018 05:41 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

think through, consult preferred day game models (I recommend LDM)

What is LDM?

London Daygame Model

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - sterling_archer - 05-25-2018

Tnx I'll check it out.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - beastlord - 05-26-2018

Quote: (05-25-2018 07:11 AM)nola Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2018 01:25 AM)beastlord Wrote:  

I’m pretty sure I read previously in this forum that it was still relatively easy to get laid, now everyone is saying it’s the most difficult in the world lol. Anyways I already booked my trip, fml ?

The forum operates on broader generalizations that is meant to help guys figure out the best spots for them. Many guys will really drill into detail but it takes time to absorb that amalgamation of data to see what applies to you specifically.

That said in reality there are a million factors that in the end will determine a individuals success in any country.

A few such as:
Language Skills + Conversation Skills
Health + Physical Stature
Appearance + Dress Style
Time in Country + Knowledge of Country + Knowledge of Culture
Race
Gaming Skill level

Another major one that is hard to put a finger on in post is taste in women. Every guy has different taste so if a 35 year old guy is rolling in to pickup 27 - 32 year old girls his results are going to be a lot different then if his twin brother with the same skills rolled in only gaming 18 - 22 year old's.

I recently hung out with a black guy off the forum who was good looking, had game, spoke decent enough Russian and pretty successful career wise. Only problem is he did not like super skinny girls. He needed big tits and ass and the girl to be 18 - 25. Needless to say Ukraine and Moldova were not optimal places for his taste plus being black in Ukraine already has some challenges. He walked away with one bang after two months.

On the forum Ukraine has always been deemed pretty high in difficulty, but for me it's pretty easy because I live there, work, deep in social circles, speak the language and in pretty decent shape for my age. Most difficulties many guys have in Ukraine don't really apply to my personal situation. Nor would a lot of my advice at least on gaming in Ukraine be very helpful for the guy that is passing through for a few weeks. It's better I leave that to the guys that have success just through visits to the country.

The same goes for guys all over Europe. I struggled a bit in Serbia but there were a lot of factors that played into that. I was drinking really heavy and partying way too much, I mostly hung out with friends I was traveling with, I don't speak the language, I did not culturally mesh well with a lot of Serbians although I did like them. I really did not approach all that much overall, I got stuck on the one chick I did fuck so pretty much stuck with her and gave up the remainder of my time there.

So yeah if you listen to me talk about Ukraine or Russia you'd think it was heaven on earth not knowing me.

If you heard my thoughts on Serbia you'd think oh shit I'm going to fail there.

It's important to get a good grip on the people behind each post you're using to make the determination of what country or countries are good for you individually.

But one thing that is universal no matter if Serbia treats you well or not, you'll at least get to say you've seen a very interesting part of the world that is ripe in history and culture with a ton to see overall. This will enhance your conversation skills and game because you'll become just a little bit more interesting.

Everything you are saying is correct. I was just hoping that it would still be easy to get laid even for a newbie w/ a few things going against him (like in SE Asia). I'm not a newbie, but I don't want to try much. I just want to play online poker in my pajamas, while hotties just try to start conversations with me.

Now it looks like I'll have to start the conversations :-| back to reality.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - stefpdt - 05-27-2018

Finally got my Serbian girl after 25 days. It took quite a bit of effort, but I'm genuinely glad that I fought it out until I won.

She was one of my favorite girls who I'd hooked up with. Very warm, passionate, and excited by the novelty factor of hooking up with an exotic foreigner.

Basically, I had made out with this girl after meeting her, and then she flaked on me continuously for 3+ weeks.

Today she randomly hit me up because she was horny and just so happened to be in my neighborhood. I was her booty call.

It was a good day.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Cation - 05-29-2018

Congrats.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - stefpdt - 05-30-2018

Thanks. After talking with a few of the local guys who are getting laid regularly in Belgrade, my new perspective is this:

You need time to crack Belgrade. If time is on your side, then anything is possible.

It took me about one month to adapt to Eastern Europe and pick up a much more direct style of game. I had always used indirect game back in the States. So it blew my mind that I needed to approach these girls and tell them directly "I think you're cute", learn how to push through the token resistance, and deal with 2-3 date bangs rather than SNLs.

I still think there's a major upfront time investment that you have to put into Belgrade. I got the bang after roughly 100+ approaches.

But once you have one or two regular girls in your rotation, you feel a lot less pressure while doing day game, and your interactions with these girls become way better (this is what I hear from the local guys).

If anyone is thinking about coming to Belgrade because of this thread, make sure to book your trip for at least 30 days minimum. 60-90 days is even better. Long-term is best of all. You really need to be able to tell these girls that you're sticking around Belgrade (or at least Eastern Europe) for the long-term.

What I really like the most about Serbian girls is this:

No matter what, they'll almost always give you a chance. They're some of the most approachable girls I've dealt with. I've only had two or three hardcore blowouts where the girls thought they were too cool to even give me a chance. For the most part, Serbian women will entertain your approach, and give you a few minutes to see if the attraction is there.

Lately, I've been focusing a lot on approaching Serbian girls with sincere desire and clarity of intent. I'll basically look them in the eyes like I'm digging deep into their soul, and imagine us having sex. Girls can feel this. Sub-communication is an amazing thing. I'm also working on my kino, playful negging, storytelling, teasing, push/pull, and emotional roller coaster build-up. Learning advanced game is like a full-time job. But it's one of the most satisfying journeys that I've been on. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Wander - 05-30-2018

Congrats on the shag

Quote:Quote:

If anyone is thinking about coming to Belgrade because of this thread, make sure to book your trip for at least 30 days minimum. 60-90 days is even better. Long-term is best of all. You really need to be able to tell these girls that you're sticking around Belgrade (or at least Eastern Europe) for the long-term.

Although, as someone else mentioned, some girls will not respect you for living long term in their city, so make sure you tell them a professional reason for doing so.

Quote:Quote:

I'll basically look them in the eyes like I'm digging deep into their soul, and imagine us having sex. Girls can feel this.

Ok but be careful,after a few approaches doing this you might jizz your pants and need to do a daygame underwear pit-stop at home

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - sterling_archer - 05-31-2018

Quote: (05-30-2018 05:55 PM)Wander Wrote:  

Ok but be careful,after a few approaches doing this you might jizz your pants and need to do a daygame underwear pit-stop at home

Bože moj!

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - ArtyBoy - 05-31-2018

Great info here, guys. New member but been lurking for a while. Me and the crew are visiting Belgrade next week and will stay for one month. Will keep detailed notes for a supreme datasheet. Looking forward to my first contribution to the forum, which has been good to me over the years.

If anyone wants to roll with us a few nights, PM me. Would say my skills are bankable. Last time I was in Belgrade, I got a HJ (in public) my first day. Got an SNL two days later, after meeting a grocery clerk. Both spoke English fairly well. Only stayed for 5 days. So, that should provide some insight.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - stefpdt - 05-31-2018

I'm starting to think that Belgrade has serious potential as a long-term lifestyle destination where you base yourself for work and game.

If you're location independent, Belgrade is one of the best places to be for the majority of the year (excluding the depressing Winter months).

The people in Belgrade are friendly (albeit a bit suspicious of why you're staying in Belgrade). They're raw. They're direct. They're real.

After chatting with Demandred, I feel much more realistic about the local business climate in Belgrade. I'm no longer looking into starting up a local business in Belgrade. I'll keep targeting the Western marketplace (online) while basing myself out of Eastern Europe.

I think selling products to Westerners while living in an Eastern city is just about the best deal that you can create for yourself in life. It's like lifestyle arbitrage. You're getting the best of both worlds.

I'm about to leave Belgrade and head back to Budapest, so this is probably my last post in this thread for a little while. I'll be back in Belgrade soon though. This place will always feel kinda like home to me.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Dragan - 06-01-2018

Been doing a lot of approaches. My gaming spots can be hit or miss, but when they are good, they are really good.

Have a lot of success approaching with another gamer (or two), approaching 2 girls rather than one. In particular, park benches with a drink in hand. Immediately everything becomes more chill. (If there's two girls, and two dudes, suddenly you can "chill" while telegraphing clear interest. In other words, the approach is no longer "high stakes", you're just hanging out with the girls for a while to chat about bullshit and escalate.) I've done two-sets alone, but I feel the pressure, even if I shouldn't. I have a better grip on things now after making some observations: be chill, not rushed, calm, assertive, be willing to lead the conversation, and, most importantly, have your Belgrade backstory down. A good group set can take 30 minutes if you're putting in the work, and I'm still relatively new to doing group sets.

Instagram and Facebook are bullshit, I am not going to give this shit out to girls--it's a cop-out on their part. Get the number!

I've been trying to dress more like a Serb, and as a result I feel more congruent with my environment, and feel a lot less like a stereotypical foreigner. (That doesn't stop me from wearing Ray-Bans and other small American accessories, which can be a great talking point if you "cold read" the girl's fashion sense first, and then she picks up on what you're wearing).

stefpdt has the place figured out: use English language events to your advantage.

I'm still almost completely new to game, but every approach I feel more and more confident, and realize it's just some stupid game we all have to play as men to get laid. Some of my blowouts have caused me to reflect a lot on what being masculine truly is, and has caused me to take other steps to work on it; especially when it comes to conversation. I've also been able to get girls to start laughing (which is good I think), and working on telling amusing anecdotes (they're getting better), and improve my cold-reading skills (which makes it a whole lot easier to make conversation flow). I'm feeling really positive at the moment in spite of the fact that Belgrade is "hard" place to game, but for me, it's no longer a high-stakes thing (which is what I thought it would be when I got here about a month ago).

Breakthrough. First fucking number in the longest amount of time imaginable for me.

Couple of joke sets to start out today, to get rid of the ego and jitters at Kalegmadan (spelling). Shitty place for gaming today.

With my wing started a low intensity set on a park bench of one girl. My wing disappeared, to give me the full in. Talked with this girl for about an hour; super cute, awesome sense of fashion, 20ish years old, very mature, intellectual and artistic. Talked about everything from film, to current events, to Serbian women. Perfect fucking set, told her no instagram or facebook, took her number. (Made a joke earlier about what she was studying/ career ambitions, she took it in stride, and fucking put the joke name I gave her as her contact info on my phone). Into art, so I'm gonna go the art gallery angle, or something hipsterish if my follow-through is successful.

The only thing I fucked up is I didn't hug close. Serbian wings (good ones) can help so much if you are a foreigner.

edit: dressed like Euro-trash today, definitely helped my confidence a bit. Rocking Sergio Tachini, Ray Bans, Burberry Kicks and a cheap ass Euro-fit Benneton Polo.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - cycl0ne - 06-01-2018

I'm still looking to visit Belgrade but prices are currently higher than i'd like. I can't do a 6 months stint though, not possible for me

Quote: (06-01-2018 03:04 PM)cycl0ne Wrote:  

I'm still looking to visit Belgrade but prices are currently higher than i'd like. I can't do a 6 months stint though, not possible for me

Not many places cheaper man. Do what you can manage. Summer is a lot better than the winter here.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Tintin - 06-01-2018

And Autumn is better than summer. Summer is too hot for me in Belgrade. Maybe there are some Serbian nature places where it's possible to game

Took one for the team.

Opened up a set in a park, two Serbian chicks (platinum blonde 8, and a 6), also happened to have a dog with me for some proof. I was with two wings.

I opened with "you stole our dog." (Dog wasn't on the leash and was near them). And it went from there. I think I was saying some bullshit about dog breeds and the like (that's the second time I've talked about dogs today).

Serbian wings swooped in, in amazement, five hours later we're still there. Playing "Never have I ever." Got the numbers.

Got a lot of deep glances/ eye contact from the blonde.

I think on this one the Serbs are gonna edge me out, but it was a good learning experience.

edit: we can call it low energy "chill game", but it appears to work--at least when I roll with serbians.

edit 2: now that I break down my game experiences here, it's just being chill, and approaching girls that look like they have some time to kill; especially in the parks. Especially if they have beers.

edit 3: purposely butt-dialing as a psyop to fuck with these girls. Beer may have been involved.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Dragan - 06-02-2018

First number I have is ghosting me or is horrible about answering her damn phone.

Second number I have is willing to hang out tomorrow, we'll see where it goes.

Did five sets today with a new wing. Blowout, blowout, blowout, blowout, and one good one.

Gaming at Kalemagdan, which I prefer to Knez which is too busy and hectic.

The two girls were chill, but 18, which is a bit young. I'm guessing they'd never met a Texas or American. We talked at least 20 minutes, I didn't bother to take their number.

Later, was chilling in the park with some friends, 7 dudes, and one girl. Got up and left.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Dragan - 06-03-2018

You won't believe how this American gamer was able to fondle a girl's tits after approaching while being hunted down by a (former?) wing

Let's get to the good stuff: I opened a 2-set in Belgrade today in one of my new gaming spots that is now on regular rotation-- the set turned into the most surreal and crazy set I've ever done, a set/ instadate that lasted over 6 hours, while being pursued by one of my past wingmen.

I could practically smell the opportunity by the time I was walking down Knez Mikholava. Anyway. It was a day for more park bench game, which is quickly turning into my preferred method of meeting chill girls here.

I see some artistic girls on the park bench, I'm with two serbian wings, and as always, they are generally unwilling to approach. Cigarette game, this shit is the real deal:

"Do you have a lighter?" Yes. "How's ya'lls day going?". And I go from there.

"Where are you from?, etc" Classic Serbian girl questions. I just try to be flippant and a bit extroverted, assuming the persona of what I would call a So-Cal frat bro.

I am again rocking the eurotrash look today, and feel confident as fuck--in addition I've added tall athletic socks, so I feel like I'm from So-Cal as well.

I am doing a fucking great job getting this set open, and as always, as the girls warm up, my Serbian bros jump in. I have no fucking clue as always as to what they're saying.

I am trying to dodge all the normal questions I get, and shoot back questions at them while going on brief monologues. I am also trying to work both girls. But I end up spending more time talking to the girl that actually speaks fluent english.

I'm in the fucking zone, and I'm just trying to keep the conversation as chill as possible, while cold-reading these girls. I cold read them as artistic, and they both were.

I know my wingmen are trying their best to help me, but I get this paranoia that they want to derail this whole damn thing. Anyway, I just try to keep talking and interjecting into the conversation when they're leading it.

These girls are drinking, so the fucking coldness is not there, as soon as you demonstrate you're a chill person with value to add. I like to tease serbian girls for drinking beer. I also like to take about spirits and other so-called hard liquors, because I find it entertaining to find out what women drink. I tell them of my adventures with vinjak at numerous kafanas and how I am a threat to humanity when I have one of those vinjak bottles in front of me.

at this point, I am standing, and they are sitting. I guess I was standing because it feels less intrusive to me, and if I get negative signals from the girls, I can politely eject. (I want to emphasize that I'm trying to be chill and not pushy at all). My friends are on another bench about 50 feet away, so it's a bit confusing logistically for the conversation.

As things warm up, they fucking decide they want to be next to the girls, luckily I've already decided to take a seat and start chainsmoking. The girl i'm already into speaks fluently, the other only understands english but doesn't speak it.

As always, I'm trying to avoid the delicate subjects of business, politics, religion, and trashy pop culture (in particular Serbian low culture, but also american low culture).

We can call this an error on my part, but all things considered I don't think it was: the girls ran out of beer, so when they had to piss, I walked to the traffik with them and bought them a round of beer for less than 2 bucks, and some more smokes.

Conversation is progressing nicely, and since we went to the fucking traffik, I'm now able to sit next to the girl I'm into. Pre-emptively denying my wingmen from sabotaging me by getting next to her.

The girl is really into travel, so I can talk about travel all day long. Strangely enough, I don't usually stay in destinations for short amounts of time, so I usually know more than a casual traveler. I have this girl pegged as a free spirit, partier, traveler type.

Earlier I did a cold read and joked that she was bisexual. Yep, she was. I'm starting to trust my instincts more now.

Do another beer run, and the girl comes along with me (it's hilarious I'm going on beer runs and I'm not even drinking today). Another 2 dollars gone. Coincidentally at this point, i think it's already been 4 hours of gaming. One of my wings excused himself at this point to go work out.

I am making a conscious effort based on forum advise to use kino, or touching to escalate with women. So yeah, I'm making sure I'm touchy in this set. Touching hands, back, shoulder, sides, etc.

The ray bans I'm wearing are fucking great, girls love the things, and I let the girl wear them while I wear hers.

We're pretty deep in conversation at this point, so let's just say it progressed to talking about a lot more personal stuff. I will say that the girl is very possibly a part time model.

This is where I have a problem. My wing is seated next to the other girl, trying to escalate with her. His phone is ringing and it's my other wing who I was supposed to hang out with in the evening. It's already getting dark, and he's apparently pissed. I have no fucking idea how he got my friend's number, but he's mad I haven't called him (this is a recurring theme to serbia, I can call people they don't respond, I don't get mad, but I don't respond to their calls and now they're fucking mad.

I dictate to my friend that I have neither the time, nor the energy, nor the desire for him to hang out with us in the middle of a marathon set. I am handed the phone and he is livid. I tell him I am just trying to get a fucking number, and that it's urgent that I do this, given all the investment in this set.

I am sufficiently away from the girls so they can't hear this conversation. This is such an inconvenience. I am by some cars because I don't like to be in the middle of paths, and I see him before he has a chance of seeing me. I duck behind a car as he is walking by looking for me. I sneak around the car so he can't get a glance at me. As soon as he safely disappears from view, I quickly make my way back to the girls, and take a seat even closer to the girl I was into. The girl could see stress on my face, and I wish I were better at concealing this shit, but the guy looks fucking pissed earlier.

My friend is making out with the other girl, me and the girl I'm with are watching, and she chuckles to me, whispering, that she is basically a lesbian. It's a big tease that he has no clue about yet.

So the conversation goes even deeper, and she's telling me she has cancer, or some sort of benign tumor, and she's telling me where it is. And then, she's telling me to grab her boobs. That's where the tumor is apparently. She's holding my hand with her hand on her fucking breast. Wow!

I think this is a good sign. I feel pretty fucking good about the set at this point, and my wing that has disappeared is now back with another dude who I barely know, and I almost feel livid.

The set is winding down now, and I know that I have to get the number. We start walking, and get to the girl's place. As quickly as I can say it, I say "you seem pretty cool, we should hang out soon. Give me your number." I hold her hands as she puts the number into my phone. Hug close.

Just like that this set is over after something like 6 hours. I'm tremendously proud of this set, and I hope we're able to hang out... This girl seems really cool.

Postscript: I said some outrageous things in this set to provoke reactions and keep the conversation, for example: I called Serbian turbo-folk musician Sasa Matic a Serbian hero and legend, and said he was on par with frank sinatra in terms of musical impact.

The girl was also into knives, which I found amusing. She told me she wasn't carrying her knife today. I told her I had a nice American knife back at my apartment that is apparently illegal to carry on the street because it is too large.

I also pulled out my phone at this point, and showed her some photos of a World War II era hitler youth dagger that some Nazis tried to sell me once, because they heard that I'm into World War II history.

I like to own up to stereotypes sometimes, so I also discussed my love of handguns, and how it is necessary to shoot crazed people on methamphetamines to defend yourself, because they too also have guns in the US.

Also, why the hell to Serbian girls keep guessing I'm British? When I told them I'm American, I felt honored when they guessed I'm from California. I went off on a monologue about how my speech emulates So-Cal speech patterns for some odd reason.

edit: this set was really sexually charged, the girl was revealing a lot of sexual stuff that she's into to me. I will just say that it's some crazy shit that she's into. this is the first and only set I did today.

I also noticed a text later from my former wing saying he was going to hunt me down and that I better run for my life, he said the wolfpack was coming.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Beirut - 06-04-2018

Dragan,

1- dont be the western guy sweating two dollar beers.

2- get a social circle that actually is liked by girls already, goes to good places. Not loiterers who are gonna leech off you.

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Dragan - 06-04-2018

Quote: (06-04-2018 04:12 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Dragan,

1- dont be the western guy sweating two dollar beers.

2- get a social circle that actually is liked by girls already, goes to good places. Not loiterers who are gonna leech off you.

I think spending 3-4 dollars on beer is ok. I think that's an acceptable sunk cost. Who knows, maybe I'm not supposed to buy a girl a beer if she's chill. This isn't the US, so I think maybe it's ok to buy a beer from a traffik for a girl? The alternative would have been to eject from an otherwise good set because there was no beer. So..... Instagram or Facebook or tinder? Fuck that shit. I'm not playing that game even though people are saying it's necessary. I don't play by the rules. I am not gonna have my life fucking scrutinized by some random girl I meet on the street. She ask whatever the hell she wants me, but I'm not a basic bro and waste my time with social bullshit that gets me nowhere.

Look, the girls in the social circle i'm running with are flakey, they're generally younger than me and students. I get along well with students and younger girls, I don't know why. And no, I don't always buy girls beer. This is, according to my memory, the first time I've bought a girl anything in Belgrade. I think that's ok.

What are the bad indications in the set I mentioned. My friends said it went pretty well, also I talked to a forum member and he agreed it went well too.

My idea of fun is not going to a splav, it's just not. I'm not that person. When I go to a splav I just want to get fucking wasted and not have to deal with girls, and all the fucking drama that comes with going out in a mixed group. I prefer to just be more direct and avoid the bullshit.

The advise I'm getting about belgrade is schizophrenic. On the one hand, people are criticizing me for hanging out with serbs and their social circles all the time. On the other hand, when I approach girls myself, I get castigated for buying a girl a beer or two while I talk to her for 6 hours. Who am I supposed to believe?

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - sterling_archer - 06-04-2018

What's up with weird avoiding the friends and they being mad on you?

Project Belgrade Summer '18 - Beirut - 06-04-2018

Dragan you misunderstood me. I said don't be the western guy who worries about buying two dollar beers. I'm saying if you wanna buy them a beer, buy them a fucking beer without worrying and overanalyzing it.

I'm not saying go to splavs but from ur stories it seems like ur social circle is a bunch of low level dudes who are happy to have a foreigner friend they can use to show off. When you have a bunch of local guy friends you should be meeting girls through them and not other way around.

There's two types of western guys. One who goes to ee, decides every girl in heels is a gold digger, goes to a club and doesn't wanna go in because there's cover, sees a guy buy a girl a drink and thinks she's sleeping with him over a 5 dollar drink. Then there are the guys who go and own the city and use the enormous leverage that their background gives them and befriend cool guys and hot girls and don't sweat the small stuff and have the time of their lives.

Anyway it's your life so whatever you're comfortable with. Just seemed like you're at start of your journey so wanted to steer you to path with the better outcome.