Roosh V Forum
Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 (/thread-61861.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Teedub - 03-23-2017

Quote: (03-23-2017 02:25 PM)Bushido Wrote:  

The alternative is much more terrible, though more likely, and it will only end badly for Muslims in Europe I'm afraid.

Europeans are very good at killing people once they're angry (or at least they were). Horrible as it is, I could potentially see what you're proposing happening within 30 years maximum. Though, I'd obviously rather reformers like Maajid Nawaz were successful.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Roosh - 03-23-2017

Possible explosion:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PzFeed/status/845014622084255746][/url]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Dusty - 03-23-2017

Quote: (03-23-2017 03:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Possible explosion:

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/news_executive/status/845016524758925313]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-23-2017

Quote: (03-23-2017 03:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Possible explosion:

Quote:[/url]

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4343862/Gun-shots-explosion-heard-Westminster.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nster.html

Quote:Quote:

A police spokesman said: 'Officers were called at 7.40pm, he stated.
He said: ‘In this case we are dealing with a suspect package.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4cBZB71IX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Exploded a package - the event is guarded like this, because diversity is our strength:

[Image: 3E91C53600000578-4343406-image-a-149_1490300601636.jpg]

[Image: 3E91081E00000578-0-image-a-2_1490291430650.jpg]
You are not afraid, because you are idiots.

[Image: 3E8CF2D700000578-4341430-Tweeters_have_p...681463.jpg]
The Germans bombarded London in the process of a hot war. If they had been doing terrorist attacks until now, would you all be for importing millions of Germans who would be doing more terrorist attacks?

[Image: 3E91CBF700000578-4343406-image-a-124_1490299450617.jpg]
Islam does not give a shit what you woman think. It is certainly in the name of Mohammed that those deeds are being done and he would have condoned it.

[Image: 3E915B8800000578-4343406-image-a-65_1490295318344.jpg]

You fucking lunatic morons - you will one day look back to your shitty candle vigil and say to yourself: "We were a bit daft, were we?" You will be like Refugees Welcome poster holders who later get raped and killed by the very same refugees.

If I did not know that the true globalist trillionaire elite is far more Red Pill, far smarter, then I would despair for modern civilization. The globalists know that this kind of diversity will not survive, they know that one day a purging conflict with Islam is inevitable, they know that it will be bloody as hell. The alternative is a world where everyone is chipped and monitored, cannot drive a car, cannot make a "racist" or Islamic radical comment on the internet and whenever someone even plunges a knife into someone screaming Allahu Akbar, then he gets electrocuted together with his entire family and all his friends (that are also registered via chip-contact). Yes - that way you can stop it all and have Islam in your midst, but this is beyond 1984. I still think there will be war and then afterwards a Brave New World 1984 system. Either way - they are winning and I see no end to it.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - kaotic - 03-23-2017

A Muslim woman with a septum piercing ?

Now I've seen it all.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Transsimian - 03-23-2017

[Image: n87uaov126ny.jpg]

Posted without comment.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - estraudi - 03-23-2017

So the new tactic may be to blow up places secondarily after the other Mohammed went and created the primary attack?
This won't be good. Westerners love to do vigils and mourning after attacks and they would be none the wiser that a LARGER gathering after an attack is what is wanted so that greater carnage could be created.

[Image: C7oRKOdXUAINfKy.jpg]

Anti-Trump sign in the bottom is a nice touch.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Dusty - 03-23-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/godfreyelfwick/status/844986273949532161][/url]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - durangotang - 03-23-2017

[Image: 1490227010596-533x261.jpg]

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Going strong - 03-23-2017

Protecting the Globalist "Elites":

[Image: 3E8C668F00000578-4340858-Armed_police_in...115025.jpg]

Protecting you, I and the normal citizens:

[Image: london-bobby-friendly-police-officer-akam4m.jpg]

Quote: (03-23-2017 05:01 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

[Image: 1490227010596-533x261.jpg]

There are articles about this woman and the Dailymail and other newspapers are looking for her - she can actually parlay that little stunt into dozens of well-paid interviews making an estimated 50.000$. I know that the British press will fall over backwards to get her story out of how she was actually afraid like some said.

Isn't the Land of the Kuffar great for Muslims?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ttack.html
Quote:Quote:

Woman seen walking past victim being treated on Westminster Bridge yesterday
She was criticised for allegedly appearing indifferent by one social media user
But others leapt to her defence and said 'she looks terrified, which she would be'
Do you know this woman? Email [email protected] or call 0203 615 0085

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4cBnrgvhF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[Image: 3E86EF6A00000578-4342438-image-m-21_1490275680893.jpg]

Look - as we mentioned even here - she may be innocent, but the connection is just too picture- and meme-worthy. The only thing better would be a laughing Salafi strolling by. That is tantamount to a Japanese looking at a bombed out Pearl Harbor and walking by in indifference. You get the drift?

The problem is of course that if that girl came out in public and had incriminating social media statements like this brave AntiIslamophia warrior, then it would be bad for PR once again:

[Image: 2531828222.JPG]

[Image: zakia.png]

This usually backfires with the media, but let them try.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - H1N1 - 03-23-2017

Quote: (03-23-2017 08:52 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

We must be very careful, in voicing our rightful hatred for the regressive factions of Islam which are so inimical to our way of life, that we do not lose sight of the freedoms and rights that made us civilized in the first place. Tommy Robinson's calls for a 'Guantanamo' on the Falklands where anyone who the government deems a terrorist can be sent without trial is one that should be resisted by every decent, civilised person. Such arbitrary exercise of executive power, immune from consequences or proper scrutiny, is something that has been recognised as a threat to ordinary people since Magna Carta, the document which underpins the many and varied freedoms we enjoy today.

It is one thing not to grant a man citizenship lightly, and to reserve the right to send him or his descendants back from whence they came, so long as they are not recognised as subjects. However, once those rights of citizenship have been given, he must be accorded all the rights that go with his status as a citizen of a free and civilised nation - which most crucially includes the right to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence. It appalls me that we grant citizenship so quickly and so easily.

It appalls me that these Islamist yahoos are roaming our streets and taking over large swathes of our cities. It is still more appalling that we should abandon the rule of law, and all the freedoms it entails, for the kind of ill-conceived quick fix that this approach (Gitmo-style) advocates.

I agree with much of this. The rule of law and magna carta should be upheld. However, these ideals were not designed to be used towards our enemies.

Perhaps terrorism (or attempted terrorism) by so-called British citizens should be punished with a stripping of citizenship and immediate deportation of the direct family. Those joining jihadist organizations calling for violence against the UK should also be deported. This would provide more disincentive from engaging in extremism. And yes i would include 2nd or 3rd generations in this.

The alternative is much more terrible, though more likely, and it will only end badly for Muslims in Europe I'm afraid.

These ideas were designed for every freeborn Englishman, which in the modern age can only usefully be applied to every British Citizen.

If you can strip a man of citizenship, then that citizenship is meaningless in the first place. Your line of reasoning hold citizenship and its implicit values and freedoms in the same contempt as the line taken by leftists. One does not strip a man of something which should go to the very core of his being. One cannot. How do you strip a man who is a British citizen of his nationality? Unless you view that marker as of relatively little consequence it is impossible to do such a thing.

The only answer is to be very selective in who you accord this, the greatest of all the world's privileges (British citizenship) to. Once given, it cannot be taken away, because it is sacred, and protected by 800 years of law. It is the most monumental inheritance, quite possibly the thing that has done most to define the modern western world and all its wonders.

There is no such thing as a 'so-called' British citizen - before the law, as it must be, he and I are of the same legal personality, subject to the same duties, and with the same freedoms enshrined. To think otherwise seems to me to lead one down a very frightening path.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Going strong - 03-23-2017

Quote: (03-23-2017 05:21 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  

We must be very careful, in voicing our rightful hatred for the regressive factions of Islam which are so inimical to our way of life, that we do not lose sight of the freedoms and rights that made us civilized in the first place. Tommy Robinson's calls for a 'Guantanamo' on the Falklands where anyone who the government deems a terrorist can be sent without trial is one that should be resisted by every decent, civilised person. Such arbitrary exercise of executive power, immune from consequences or proper scrutiny, is something that has been recognised as a threat to ordinary people since Magna Carta, the document which underpins the many and varied freedoms we enjoy today.

It is one thing not to grant a man citizenship lightly, and to reserve the right to send him or his descendants back from whence they came, so long as they are not recognised as subjects. However, once those rights of citizenship have been given, he must be accorded all the rights that go with his status as a citizen of a free and civilised nation - which most crucially includes the right to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence. It appalls me that we grant citizenship so quickly and so easily.

It appalls me that these Islamist yahoos are roaming our streets and taking over large swathes of our cities. It is still more appalling that we should abandon the rule of law, and all the freedoms it entails, for the kind of ill-conceived quick fix that this approach (Gitmo-style) advocates.

I agree with much of this. The rule of law and magna carta should be upheld. However, these ideals were not designed to be used towards our enemies.

Perhaps terrorism (or attempted terrorism) by so-called British citizens should be punished with a stripping of citizenship and immediate deportation of the direct family. Those joining jihadist organizations calling for violence against the UK should also be deported. This would provide more disincentive from engaging in extremism. And yes i would include 2nd or 3rd generations in this.

These ideas were designed for every freeborn Englishman, which in the modern age can only usefully be applied to every British Citizen.

If you can strip a man of citizenship, then that citizenship is meaningless in the first place. Your line of reasoning hold citizenship and its implicit values and freedoms in the same contempt as the line taken by leftists. One does not strip a man of something which should go to the very core of his being. One cannot. How do you strip a man who is a British citizen of his nationality? Unless you view that marker as of relatively little consequence it is impossible to do such a thing.

The only answer is to be very selective in who you accord this, the greatest of all the world's privileges (British citizenship) to. Once given, it cannot be taken away, because it is sacred, and protected by 800 years of law. It is the most monumental inheritance, quite possibly the thing that has done most to define the modern western world and all its wonders.

There is no such thing as a 'so-called' British citizen - before the law, as it must be, he and I are of the same legal personality, subject to the same duties, and with the same freedoms enshrined. To think otherwise seems to me to lead one down a very frightening path.

Anybody who has done something so bad (terror attack, mass murder...) that he'd deserve to be stripped of his citizenship, should be stripped of his life. Easier, more honest and efficient.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - DrCotard - 03-23-2017

Yesterday, a friend of mine who lives and works in London said to me that people were not allowed to exit from buildings and the subway due to this heinous terrorist attacks.

It's a shame that London is a multicultural city who's enriched by the Confucians.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Foolsgo1d - 03-23-2017

The questions not being asked make me laugh.

Question: If diversity is our strength then why do we have heavily armed police and trained killers, aka special forces, just waiting for something to happen in our towns and cities?

Question: If diversity is our strength why do we have a culture within our nation that should be treated with kid gloves so as not to "trigger" them (literally) and align them with those friendly ISIS & Al'Qaeda?

Question: If these cultures are good for us why is it that every nation they inhabit we see the same problems? Perhaps there is something wrong with the culture and the people who follow it perhaps?

I mean, if we're being technical here would you want to be in the same room as a man who violently flies off the handle should he hear or see something he doesn't like? Say, a husband who doesn't like tuna caserole?

So many questions, so much cowering and pandering.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Rigsby - 03-23-2017

Leading on from my little rant last night about the persecution of Tommy Robinson:

Love this lady. "Man the FUCK UP, and stop playing big billy bollox on twitter and go and give him a slap then". I paraphrase. What a gal!

People were saying on twitter that they wanted to physically attack Tommy Robinson as what he did - exploiting this tragedy - actually made him worse than the perpetrators of the attack. This was her response.

On another note, there is a gay march against sharia law in Manchester on the 10th of June. I have donated a small amount. I never thought the day would come I'd be openly promoting a gay march on RVF, but there ya go.

She doesn't want any 88'ers, no racists, no nutters, and heterosexuals are most welcome. We shall see how it turns out. I applaud her for doing something. Where are all the British Men? So far it's faggots and females leading the charge.

It's harder to attack 'minorities' such as gays and women of course, and that is the very reason we should at least provide some support. At the very least. It's time to be tactical. I have a much bigger problem with Islam (not muslims in general as Zel points out) than I do with gays. And I sure as fuck don't want sharia every even being entertained here. But alas it is, so it is game on. And remember, I risk imprisonment by posting this, for hate speech.

Quote: (03-23-2017 06:08 PM)DrCotard Wrote:  

Yesterday, a friend of mine who lives and works in London said to me that people were not allowed to exit from buildings and the subway due to this heinous terrorist attacks.

It's a shame that London is a multicultural city who's enriched by the Confucians.

Confucius say: when in deep shit, stop digging.

Nope, definitely not Confucians.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - nomadbrah - 03-23-2017

Do people really believe someone like that veiled Somali woman is a Brit?

I don't.

She is an invader and she has to go back.

Quote: (03-22-2017 11:13 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

@BrewDog yeah it's important to distinguish Sikhs from muslims. Turban = Sikh. The Sikhs are actually allies, hate muslims too, and have fought in wars for the British every chance they got.

Maybe BrewDog was just injecting a bit of levity into proceedings, but if not...

Sikhs are held in extremely high regard in this country. Yes, they keep themselves to themselves, even more than the Indians do (who are also held in very high regard, for the most part), but they are judged by their actions, being men, oftentimes, of little words.

This can sometimes be hard for outsiders to fathom as they have dark skin and wear a 'funny hat'. That Turban is no joke. When you see it on a man you know, pretty much without fail what he stands for, and you pretty much have the measure of him: that he will not rob you, will not attack you, will not rape your female relatives. The behaviour and record of Sikhs in the UK is beyond reproach. They don't just talk it, they walk it!

I have never once had a problem with a Sikh. Nor anyone I know. They came to our country, and even if they did not give up their religious beliefs, they integrated without any disruption at all. They may have their reasons for not wanting their daughters to inter-marry. That is ok. We are a very tolerant nation here in the UK. But they are always polite and will always help you out if in trouble, pretty much. If nothing else, they never start any shit.

They are proof positive that we are not a racist nation for fuck's sake. And also they put certain portions of the muslim population to shame, when it comes to integrating and behaving well. They do not want to be us. They are discrete to us. And that is OK. There is no greater symbol of the unity between the indigenous population and 'newcomers', come to think of it, which I didn't before.

Anecdote: I had an extremely racist 'friend' at one point in my life. He was a right handful. 6'5" and an alchy druggie. Piercings and tattoos all over his torso. He even had bolts up the back of his neck. He hated black people and 'Pakis' with a vengeance. He even shot one of them one time after being attacked in a pub. For which he was had up. But nonetheless, he would not have a bad word said about Mr. Singh who ran the local off license.

And I knew Mr. Singh personally as well. He really was a great, trusting human being. He drew warmth and good will to himself by virtue of the fact of being virtuous. No, he didn't drink. No he didn't want his daughter marrying outside. But that was ok. He treated us all with respect. Even those that would regularly rob his off-licence, both black and white. He would just sigh, and pick up again where he left off. Class act.

My racist 'friend' was a real hoot by the way. For a 'racist' he was pretty piss poor. He introduced me to some of his black friends 'that were alright'. Stupid fucking nazi.

I have more anecdotes about Sikhs but I'll let you off the hook for now. Just know that they have deep respect here in the UK. And anyone that does not show that respect to them is marked out. They aren't perfect. But the gulf between them and the common Pakistani is a mile wide.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Quote: (03-23-2017 07:49 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I don't.

I don't think she is Somali at all. If she is, she is in the 10 percent.

Who are you to say she is an invader? Maybe she really is a doctor, perhaps married to a white indigenous man with children.

And who are you to say she has to go back? Go back to where? She may hold a British passport.

I'm all for perpetrating memes, but persecuting easy targets? Low-rent my brother. I expect better of the men of this forum.

The truth is, we have all sorts here now. We can not put the cat back in to the bag. Don't like the look of her? Where do you draw the line? Don't like the look of blacks? Do they have to go back as well? Don't think so.

You draw an arbitrary distinction. She is a soft target. Let me hear that you donated at least a fiver to the gay march opposing sharia in the UK. Then you would be doing something, other than just making divisions deeper. We don't need that. I'm all for memeing the fuck out of her. But I don't think it's your call as to who goes back.

She is not Somali. Ethiopian perhaps. North African most likely. Highly doubtful she is Somalian. She is too beautiful for a start.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - syrianguy - 03-23-2017

Solution is simple, address the root cause: ban Islam

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - nomadbrah - 03-23-2017

Quote: (03-23-2017 08:00 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2017 07:49 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I don't.

I don't think she is Somali at all. If she is, she is in the 10 percent.

Who are you to say she is an invader? Maybe she really is a doctor, perhaps married to a white indigenous man with children.

And who are you to say she has to go back? Go back to where? She may hold a British passport.

I'm all for perpetrating memes, but persecuting easy targets? Low-rent my brother. I expect better of the men of this forum.

The truth is, we have all sorts here now. We can not put the cat back in to the bag. Don't like the look of her? Where do you draw the line? Don't like the look of blacks? Do they have to go back as well? Don't think so.

You draw an arbitrary distinction. She is a soft target. Let me hear that you donated at least a fiver to the gay march opposing sharia in the UK. Then you would be doing something, other than just making divisions deeper. We don't need that. I'm all for memeing the fuck out of her. But I don't think it's your call as to who goes back.

She is not Somali. Ethiopian perhaps. North African most likely. Highly doubtful she is Somalian. She is too beautiful for a start.

The islamic veil itself signals her loyalty. It's a big fuck you to Europe and European men for one.

Don't you think there is at least some minimum of loyalty and assimilation needed to be accepted in a foreign nation? Is "Brit" just any dolt who manages to swim across the canal and stay there for 7 years legally? Of course not. If you want to be accepted in a foreign country, you accept the local customs or like your Sikh example, prove that by exemplary behavior, that you are a positive, despite your foreign appearance.

Westminster Terrorist Attack 2017 - Fast Eddie - 03-23-2017

Quote: (03-23-2017 04:29 PM)estraudi Wrote:  

So the new tactic may be to blow up places secondarily after the other Mohammed went and created the primary attack?
This won't be good. Westerners love to do vigils and mourning after attacks and they would be none the wiser that a LARGER gathering after an attack is what is wanted so that greater carnage could be created.

Aw, shit, that would be a real tragedy. A total catastrophe, let me tell you.

There are really only two things you can do in response to Not-Islamic terror: hold vigils and conduct feelgood Facebook operations. If the second Mohammed kills all the goodpeople while they are on a vigil and before they can go on Facebook to change flag avatars and condemn Islamophobia, the terrorists will have succeeded in completely taking apart all our defenses.

So like I said, that would be a real tragedy. A really bad thing folks. Mhhhhmh. If we cannot hold vigils after terrorist attacks to proclaim how much we love Muslims and how we need more Muslims to make sure such attacks can never happen again, then we might as well just call it a day.

Here Here (or is it hear hear, forget now) H1N1.

I did not know that Tommy was calling for such things, but it is good to know.

Some men are born in to the shit-storm and others have it foisted upon them. I don't think we should take Tommy too seriously in the regard that he is some high politician who speaks for the people. He is just a voice in the wilderness really. I'm surprised he holds it together as well as he does.

Still, extraordinary requests require extraordinary scrutiny.

Tommy gets it wrong sometimes. I'm sure.

But it would go in everyone's interest that we do not make this man a spokesman for us all, not least because it is something no one man could really live up to in this time. I see many cracks and chinks in Tommy's armour. And he has a family. There is only so much one man can do.

Still, you are right to call him out where necessary H1N1, and in this instance I agree with you. Let us not make him a hero, and then he won't have to become a martyr. He is just one man. Fallable. Human.

What a world it would be if we could hold our MPs to such high degrees of scrutiny. Alas, that will get you in to serious trouble these days. Tommy is fair game.

But still, your point holds, H1N1. I won't argue with that.