Roosh V Forum
Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead (/thread-54621.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - kaotic - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:07 PM)mikado Wrote:  

I already practice a very liberal form of religion. I drink (not now, because of them lift gains), I fuck outside marriage, I don't eat halal, I don't pray that regularly and I would hardly be called a muslim by my own mom if she knew what I was doing.

However I still keep the spirituality side and I believe in the Quran (at least spiritually). Nor do I ask for apologies from people for not believing in Islam, nor do things like request Halal
I think it's quite reasonably expectations of a muslim neighbour.

What you're describing is what's becoming normal (at least in America), American Muslim teenagers after high school and getting away from their parents.

They don't pray or follow the book. They drink, smoke, fuck, and like to party.

As they get older, they do drift back spiritually to Islam.

My change was more dramatic, when I was a young teen I guess I was lazy and stopped going to my mom's good friends house where we learned to read the quran.

I literally had no fucking clue what I was reading, but knew how to pronounce the arabic letters, but no clue what they meant.

At that moment I realized this was fucking pointless, and so was practicing this religion.

Not to mention teen angst and rebellion. I went full atheist, and said fuck god/mohammed/islam/jesus/christianity/etc.

I became that black sheep I described, eventually my family realized they aren't changing me.

I'm still not religious but I have a more open mind about spirituality, I don't pray or really think their is a god, more like....I just don't care about religion anymore, I got more important things to do.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Traktor - 03-22-2016

George Galloway's interview on RT

Good analogy with the Frankenstein monster the West has created.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - AquilonBE - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:07 PM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 11:55 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

There are three suspects in that photo. There were two explosions at the airport at 8 a.m. and one an hour later on the commuter train. So, did two of those dudes blow themselves up at the airport and the third one ran away, boarded the train, then blew himself up later?

It is possible. On Fox News a little bit ago they were talking about the two guys on the left of the picture, with the one glove on. They said the one glove was part of the trigger mechanism. The guy on the right of the picture is not wearing a glove. He could have been at the airport to make sure the other guys completed their mission and then bounced to the train to set his bomb.

This could all be wild speculation, but that is how the female reporter on Fox was explaining it.
[Image: CeKlR-SUEAELJko.jpg]

It's possible but unlikely. The metro station is at least an hour away using train and metro and you need to change lines...Could be possible if he had a car although the traffic would have been bad at that time of the morning. I would say a coordinated attack is more likely.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - MiscBrah - 03-22-2016

[Image: q1uNz75.jpg?1]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - TheSlayer - 03-22-2016

I am discussing these attacks with a few of my friends. Some of them are still holding on to the "We can't ban or restrict Muslim immigration because of a few bad apples".

I am also browsing Reddit and one sports forum that I frequent. Lots of cucks and liberals saying that Muslims should be allowed to immigrate to Europe in numbers unchecked because the West has been destabilizing the Middle East while completely ignoring that Muslims have been at each other's throats there forever. Also these people wanna get out of their shithole countries only to get to Europe and then try to make their adopted homelands just like the shithole they left behind.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - YossariansRight - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:35 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

[Image: q1uNz75.jpg?1]

Liberals are the most hypocritical group. Pathetic.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - YossariansRight - 03-22-2016

“Feminists Welcome Refugees”

With open legs...voluntarily or not.

Who paid for the pre-printed “Refugees welcome here” signs?

[Image: attachment.jpg30679]   

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Travesty - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:16 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:07 PM)mikado Wrote:  

I already practice a very liberal form of religion. I drink (not now, because of them lift gains), I fuck outside marriage, I don't eat halal, I don't pray that regularly and I would hardly be called a muslim by my own mom if she knew what I was doing.

However I still keep the spirituality side and I believe in the Quran (at least spiritually). Nor do I ask for apologies from people for not believing in Islam, nor do things like request Halal

Then why even bother, just believe in god or spirituality without that book. You don't really believe in that book of rules if you're not following them.

Bingo.

I wonder how she likes her rapefugees now:

[Image: attachment.jpg30680]   

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Travesty - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:45 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

I wonder how she likes her rapefugees now:

Women won't change no matter how far down the rabbit hole goes. If things kept sliding they simply would marry into the more dominant tribe.

Women have no unwavering loyalty unless to a child usually.

Man or nation it is completely conditional to the very end.

IKE had a powerful quote barely anyone liked because it was so harsh:

"Women don't love you like you love them. They love you like they love a couch."

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Mercenary - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 04:06 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  

I wouldn't let this scare you then the terrorists will win. I am planning to be in Europe this summer and

I wont let a terrorist asshole stop me to get some EU pussy

This should be the new viral slogan across all red pill/neo masculine social media.

It should also be on a t-shirt.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Going strong - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:07 PM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 11:55 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

There are three suspects in that photo. There were two explosions at the airport at 8 a.m. and one an hour later on the commuter train. So, did two of those dudes blow themselves up at the airport and the third one ran away, boarded the train, then blew himself up later?

It is possible. On Fox News a little bit ago they were talking about the two guys on the left of the picture, with the one glove on. They said the one glove was part of the trigger mechanism. The guy on the right of the picture is not wearing a glove. He could have been at the airport to make sure the other guys completed their mission and then bounced to the train to set his bomb.

This could all be wild speculation, but that is how the female reporter on Fox was explaining it.
[Image: CeKlR-SUEAELJko.jpg]

How can Brussels-airport security officers not stop 2 strangely identically-dressed Arabs, each with one and only one black glove on?

Answer: because French and Belgian security people at main airports are actually 80% "diverse" (first or 2d generation migrants) recruits from the ghettos!

http://www.philippedevilliers.fr/Les-Mos...l_a64.html

[Image: 9782226172648m.jpg]

"La France paralysée ? Roissy, Orly, Le Bourget, hors service, sous contrôle étranger ? Des attentats visant des cibles stratégiques, préparés chez nos voisins de palier, dans les sous-sols de nos caves ?
Ce scénario-catastrophe n'est pas une fiction. Car, malgré les discours et les plans de toutes sortes, nous sommes devenus vulnérables. C'est ce que montre, dans ce document-choc, Philippe de Villiers, en nous révélant des rapports confidentiels inédits et des notes d'alerte destinées aux plus hautes autorités de l'État.
On découvre ainsi à travers cette enquête, preuves à l'appui, que des islamistes sont parvenus à infiltrer les services de sécurité des grands aéroports et à prendre le contrôle de zones entières où transitent bagages et passagers.
Ce noyautage discret qui inquiète les services de renseignements - apparemment plus que la classe politique - prolonge le prosélytisme qui sévit depuis des années dans l'enseignement et dans de nombreuses cités, où prospèrent censure politico-religieuse et coutumes d'un autre âge (polygamie, excision...), faisant peu à peu reculer les valeurs de la République. L'islamisation avance sans bruit mais avec un indéniable esprit de conquête."

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Going strong - 03-22-2016

All leftist politicians and MSM are saying: this tragedy was unavoidable, unpreventable...

It is false: those Brussels terrorists attacks could easily have been prevented, with 10 minutes of waterboarding yesterday:

thread-48360...pid1256978

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - MiscBrah - 03-22-2016

Going to vote for Trump

[Image: article-0-183D0BDC00000578-415_306x296.jpg]

Quote: (03-22-2016 01:08 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Going to vote for Trump

[Image: article-0-183D0BDC00000578-415_306x296.jpg]

You read my mind. How long til this shit goes down in a state(s) on a primary/caucus day?

The animals know Trump's not one of them, like Zerobama is, and he will hunt them down.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Yatagan - 03-22-2016

Here's some leftist propaganda from two months ago that's quite.... interesting in light of recent events.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - samsamsam - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:56 AM)younggun Wrote:  

I wonder how many times the average cuck/cunt is gonna make a flag profile picture before they finally get it?

They will never learn, there are just some people that are a waste of resources.

Quote: (03-22-2016 09:03 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

For the benefit of everyone else here, this is why: You need to learn about the difference between different "Islamic" sects. There aren't just Sunni and Shia, there are a medly within those who have different views.

Respectfully, I don't need to learn the difference.

I think it would take a lot of time to figure out enough details to identify one from the other. It isn't worth it to me.

Look at the different Christian based religions in the US. Unless I get up close and personal and ask a bunch of questions, I am never gonna know. I could ask are you a Catholic, but I don't really give a fuck what your religious preferences are. I only care if you are a decent human being. And people who say they are good people because of their religious beliefs scare me the most.

The people I feel some sympathy for are the Sikhs who often get mistaken for Muslim.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - InsertNameHere - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:18 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

My change was more dramatic, when I was a young teen I guess I was lazy and stopped going to my mom's good friends house where we learned to read the quran.

I literally had no fucking clue what I was reading, but knew how to pronounce the arabic letters, but no clue what they meant.

This is a big part of it, too. Outside of any arguments about the nature of the religion itself, the vast majority of these radicalised 2nd-generation immigrants barely speak Arabic - if they do, it's a dialect, and that is as different from the Arabic of the Quran as Spanish or French is from Latin. Some of the guys in the Paris attacks had tried to go to Syria to fight, and the people in Syria laughed and sent them back to Europe because they couldn't even communicate.

Hell, I speak Arabic fluently enough that I can get by OK with modern news media and literature, but when I see a verse from the Quran I understand next to nothing. Even if these guys DO speak proper modern Arabic, the odds that they can understand religious texts is quite small.

So regardless of what the text says, the religious leaders interpreting it, and the explanations that people are hearing/reading will say that the text says whatever they want. When I was in Afghanistan, this was a big issue - Afghans don't speak Arabic, and the Taliban would bring in a few guys that had learned Arabic in religious schools and just make up shit to convince the locals to support them. The Quran could be full of nothing but love and puppies, but the situation being what it is, militant leaders could still use it to radicalise people.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - hedonist - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 01:02 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

How can Brussels-airport security officers not stop 2 strangely identically-dressed Arabs, each with one and only one black glove on?

Answer: because French and Belgian security people at main airports are actually 80% "diverse" (first or 2d generation migrants) recruits from the ghettos!

I always get a good laugh when some dude that looks like he would blow up a plane pulls me over @ airport security to check my gear for explosives...

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - AntiMediocrity - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 01:27 PM)Yatagan Wrote:  

Here's some leftist propaganda from two months ago that's quite.... interesting in light of recent events.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw&feature=youtu.be&a[/veo]
I always seem to have a sensation of bile in my mouth and stomach every time I watch these cookie cutter viral bait campaigns. It's always the same music, the same editing style, the same SWPL individuals, everything is just a click parade.

I almost wish you hadn't posted it, but now I get to read the comments pointing out the irony. Until they're blocked of course.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Professor Fox - 03-22-2016

[Image: 5KqpAEb.png]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - kaotic - 03-22-2016

I can't stand that fucking cunt John Oliver.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - samsamsam - 03-22-2016

[Image: merkel.png]

Quote: (03-22-2016 01:41 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:56 AM)younggun Wrote:  

I wonder how many times the average cuck/cunt is gonna make a flag profile picture before they finally get it?

They will never learn, there are just some people that are a waste of resources.

Quote: (03-22-2016 09:03 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

For the benefit of everyone else here, this is why: You need to learn about the difference between different "Islamic" sects. There aren't just Sunni and Shia, there are a medly within those who have different views.

Respectfully, I don't need to learn the difference.

I think it would take a lot of time to figure out enough details to identify one from the other. It isn't worth it to me.

Look at the different Christian based religions in the US. Unless I get up close and personal and ask a bunch of questions, I am never gonna know. I could ask are you a Catholic, but I don't really give a fuck what your religious preferences are. I only care if you are a decent human being. And people who say they are good people because of their religious beliefs scare me the most.

The people I feel some sympathy for are the Sikhs who often get mistaken for Muslim.

A-MEN!

I'm Catholic. I have long time friends that are Protestant. Neither of us give a shit about what? Which sect is "better"?

Same with my Jewish friends - couldn't give a shit. I do my thing, they do theirs.

If we are good people and get along - that's what matters, period.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - spalex - 03-22-2016

I have been avoiding going to London for about a year now because... Well you don't exactly need the gift of foresight to see that this shit is imminent.
I have lots of friends there. But London is a fucking shit-hole anyway. So It's not like i cared all too much.

But I fucking Love Belgium. I usually spend about $300 per month just importing Belgian beers. Every few years me and my mates do drinking holidays there.
It's kind of obvious that an attack was imminent there also. Considering that they have the highest percentage of Muslims than any other country in Europe.
I have always been saying on these drinking holidays "Yeah, in half a generations time this will all be haram and we will need to find somewhere else that does Trappist beer". But I didn't actually think it would get hit with an attack.

Fuck. I wish they just blew the fuck out of the EU building or something.

I was actually thinking about moving somewhere else in Europe this summer. But then I started to think of places I would like, and it hit me... There is nowhere nice left in Europe.
Somebody said on like page 3 or 4 of this thread: "if trump gets elected, I'm moving to the states". Sounds like a brilliant idea to me.