Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - TheMusketeer - 10-01-2014

Quote: (10-01-2014 06:02 AM)William Windsor Wrote:  

checkout what happened here in Kharkiv, the video at the bottom shows this statue of lenin coming down. kind of sad, it was a nice statue.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worl...es-crisis/

Mindless hooligans and thugs, the sort of people that the West supported in Kiev

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 10-01-2014

Quote: (10-01-2014 06:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2014 06:02 AM)William Windsor Wrote:  

checkout what happened here in Kharkiv, the video at the bottom shows this statue of lenin coming down. kind of sad, it was a nice statue.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worl...es-crisis/

Same time in Odessa the Right Sector beat up a politician they didn't like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCgsnn1bj0

Considering that these events happened at the same time in different cities, my guess is they were pre-planned and coordinated.

Welcome to Ukraine, a country at war where bums and gopniks dress in military clothes, without any government control [Image: idea.gif]

Slava Ukraina!

Video of fighting around the statue in Kharkiv:

http://rt.com/news/191772-lenin-monument...e-kharkov/

The Ukraine Thread III - Tex Pro - 10-01-2014

Ukraine experts: Do you think the shitty economy will make things easier or harder for picking up women in Ukraine?

Or will girls be mainly looking for sponsors?

The Ukraine Thread III - OnlyMarryInTajikistan - 10-01-2014

Quote: (10-01-2014 01:07 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Ukraine experts: Do you think the shitty economy will make things easier or harder for picking up women in Ukraine?

Or will girls be mainly looking for sponsors?

No impact for English speakers, worse for Russian speakers.

The Ukraine Thread III - internations - 10-02-2014

Girls in Odessa:

[Image: 17_laski.jpg]

This is how all girls in the world should be: sweet, feminine, stylish

The Ukraine Thread III - TheMusketeer - 10-02-2014

Quote: (10-02-2014 04:22 AM)internations Wrote:  

Girls in Odessa:

Feminine and Stylish - yes, sweet?, I very much doubt it! . Unfortunately Ukrainian women have many failings, most need a personality transplant.

The Ukraine Thread III - Roosh - 10-02-2014

Video 2 of 3 in my Odessa series:

The Ukraine Thread III - Akula - 10-02-2014

Quote: (10-02-2014 08:22 AM)TheMusketeer Wrote:  

Girls in Odessa:

Feminine and Stylish - yes, sweet?, I very much doubt it! . Unfortunately Ukrainian women have many failings, most need a personality transplant.

I don't understand some of the hate re Ukrainian girls. They are miles ahead of western girls typically and can be very sweet once they open up. And this is coming from a guy who struggled to get bangs and to date has not scored any top tier girls there.

I think a lot of the misunderstanding comes from the language barrier more than anything else. And the standoffishness displayed by Ukrainian women due to the ever present sex tourism.

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 10-02-2014

Quote: (10-02-2014 06:16 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Girls in Odessa:

I don't understand some of the hate re Ukrainian girls. They are miles ahead of western girls typically and can be very sweet once they open up. And this is coming from a guy who struggled to get bangs and to date has not scored any top tier girls there.

I think a lot of the misunderstanding comes from the language barrier more than anything else. And the standoffishness displayed by Ukrainian women due to the ever present sex tourism.

I agree with you about the sweetness of girls in Ukraine in general, especially the 7s in Kiev. What is annoying about the 8+, although I got some nice ones here, is the fact that they give you their number, communicate for a while and then get very capricious and flakey. I usually lose them when I refuse to meet them at a last minute time change, in another part of town. I'm starting to think I should be more flexible to these little princesses...

It seems that at a certain level of beauty, they lose human decency in this country... I've had beautiful girls in other countries and they didn't behave like that. I would even say that in Western Europe often, the more beautiful the girl, the better her personality is.

I remember a Russian tough guy saying: with Russian women, you have to say: yes, ok, no problem. Yes, ok. Yes, ok. Until you finally get them in bed and take revenge (or something like that)... [Image: whip.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Roosh - 10-03-2014

Quote:Quote:

It seems that at a certain level of beauty, they lose human decency in this country... I've had beautiful girls in other countries and they didn't behave like that.

If you go back to those countries, you might be surprised that those girls don't act the same anymore.

The Ukraine Thread III - Greek kamaki - 10-03-2014

Quote: (10-02-2014 06:58 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2014 06:16 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Girls in Odessa:

I agree with you about the sweetness of girls in Ukraine in general, especially the 7s in Kiev. What is annoying about the 8+, although I got some nice ones here, is the fact that they give you their number, communicate for a while and then get very capricious and flakey. I usually lose them when I refuse to meet them at a last minute time change, in another part of town. I'm starting to think I should be more flexible to these little princesses...

It seems that at a certain level of beauty, they lose human decency in this country... I've had beautiful girls in other countries and they didn't behave like that. I would even say that in Western Europe often, the more beautiful the girl, the better her personality is.

I remember a Russian tough guy saying: with Russian women, you have to say: yes, ok, no problem. Yes, ok. Yes, ok. Until you finally get them in bed and take revenge (or something like that)... [Image: whip.gif]

Ukrainian 8's are bidding for the greatest supplier.This is why they are rather difficult almost impossible if you stay there for short time because simply you cannot give them what they want.

The Ukraine Thread III - William Windsor - 10-03-2014

The big question is, what is the best city to find 8+ girls, perhaps a city where your foreigner status will overcome the fact that girls of this level have a dozen orbiters. Lika, you've been all over Ukraine, sounds like Kiev, despite having a ton of 8+ girls, might not be the best city for actually getting one of these top-shelf girls?

The Ukraine Thread III - PimpCByotch - 10-03-2014

I had been chillin at the pool all August long eying my prey until I found the one I wanted to pounce on.. Snap, Gotcha Bitch ! [Image: smile.gif]

I had a good September

[Image: attachment.jpg21905]   

The Ukraine Thread III - PimpCByotch - 10-03-2014

I had been chillin at the pool all August long eying my prey until I found the one I wanted to pounce on.. Snap, Gotcha Bitch ! [Image: smile.gif]

I had a good September

[attachment=21905]

Hmmm not really sure how this got posted twice.. Anyway, it won't allow me to delete it

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 10-03-2014

Quote: (10-03-2014 11:10 AM)William Windsor Wrote:  

The big question is, what is the best city to find 8+ girls, perhaps a city where your foreigner status will overcome the fact that girls of this level have a dozen orbiters. Lika, you've been all over Ukraine, sounds like Kiev, despite having a ton of 8+ girls, might not be the best city for actually getting one of these top-shelf girls?

Yeah, I'm not sure... I got 8+ girls only in Lviv (from internet and day game) and in Dnepropetrovsk (from internet). In Odessa, I got a lot of numbers and dates with 8+ girls but in the end I got no more than handjobs and blowjobs.

In Dnepropetrovsk, the English speaking level is low and I didn't feel good or even safe in the city (but I banged A LOT). Every place I went out at night in Dnepropetrovsk (Labyrinth, Bartolomeo) was crazy loud and it was almost impossible to speak around the bars or anywhere in the clubs.

In kharkiv, I lucked out and it's the only place I didn't bang in 2 weeks. I felt good in Kharkiv though and it's my favorite city after Kiev... However, the English speaking level doesn't seem so high. Maybe I'll go back when I speak better Russian. Perhaps it's easier in Kharkiv to get a smart 8+ girl who is interested in an exotic foreigner since there are very few around but what struck me in Kharkiv though is that I had very little exotic factor there and the girls were giving me less eye contact or interest than in Kiev. What I liked in Kharkiv though was the night life. Some of the best clubs in Ukraine (for pickup), like Bolero, are in Kharkiv.

In Kiev I think I made the mistake to rely too much on night game and Internet game (there are like 40 new 8+ girls registering everyday on mamba...) and got the numbers of many of them but they all ended up flaking more or less.

I have a feeling I can get the 8+ girls in Kiev but I have to forget about internet and night game. I must focus on social circle / niche game and day game in some of the malls, where there is an insane number of 8+ shopping alone and giving me eye contact. I tried dance lessons in Kiev in a few schools but everywhere, there were almost more guys than girls and very average girls. In Lviv on the opposite, in salsa classes, there were like 25 cute girls for 4 ugly guys... (but they spoke in Ukrainian all the time [Image: sleepy.gif] )

Also lately in Kiev, a lot of very pretty shop attendants (7,5 - 8) started flirting with me and I got a few dates already but I'm leaving now...

In my opinion, there are so much more single beautiful girls (who don't go out at night) in Kiev than anywhere else in Ukraine (except Odessa in the summer) that I think it's worth trying daygame (and street or bar/restaurant night game) if one has more than 2 weeks in town. And they speak much more English in Kiev than in the rest of Ukraine. Perhaps about 60% of the young girls I talk to.

As a side note, I was in a nice restaurant / lounge with one of my girls tonight and some local guys at a table in front were giving the evil eye to my girlfriend and me. She didn't give a shit because she's a very rich girl used to foreigners and such situations but I can totally understand how this kind of stuff can deter girls from dating a foreigner. A lot of waiters react with jealousy too.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 10-03-2014

Quote: (10-03-2014 05:23 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2014 11:10 AM)William Windsor Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm not sure... I got 8+ girls only in Lviv (from internet and day game) and in Dnepropetrovsk (from internet). In Odessa, I got a lot of numbers and dates with 8+ girls but in the end I got no more than handjobs and blowjobs.

In Dnepropetrovsk, the English speaking level is low and I didn't feel good or even safe in the city (but I banged A LOT). Every place I went out at night in Dnepropetrovsk (Labyrinth, Bartolomeo) was crazy loud and it was almost impossible to speak around the bars or anywhere in the clubs.

In kharkiv, I lucked out and it's the only place I didn't bang in 2 weeks. I felt good in Kharkiv though and it's my favorite city after Kiev... However, the English speaking level doesn't seem so high. Maybe I'll go back when I speak better Russian. Perhaps it's easier in Kharkiv to get a smart 8+ girl who is interested in an exotic foreigner since there are very few around but what struck me in Kharkiv though is that I had very little exotic factor there and the girls were giving me less eye contact or interest than in Kiev. What I liked in Kharkiv though was the night life. Some of the best clubs in Ukraine (for pickup), like Bolero, are in Kharkiv.

In Kiev I think I made the mistake to rely too much on night game and Internet game (there are like 40 new 8+ girls registering everyday on mamba...) and got the numbers of many of them but they all ended up flaking more or less.

I have a feeling I can get the 8+ girls in Kiev but I have to forget about internet and night game. I must focus on social circle / niche game and day game in some of the malls, where there is an insane number of 8+ shopping alone and giving me eye contact. I tried dance lessons in Kiev in a few schools but everywhere, there were almost more guys than girls and very average girls. In Lviv on the opposite, in salsa classes, there were like 25 cute girls for 4 ugly guys... (but they spoke in Ukrainian all the time [Image: sleepy.gif] )

Also lately in Kiev, a lot of very pretty shop attendants (7,5 - 8) started flirting with me and I got a few dates already but I'm leaving now...

In my opinion, there are so much more single beautiful girls (who don't go out at night) in Kiev than anywhere else in Ukraine (except Odessa in the summer) that I think it's worth trying daygame (and street or bar/restaurant night game) if one has more than 2 weeks in town. And they speak much more English in Kiev than in the rest of Ukraine. Perhaps about 60% of the young girls I talk to.

As a side note, I was in a nice restaurant / lounge with one of my girls tonight and some local guys at a table in front were giving the evil eye to my girlfriend and me. She didn't give a shit because she's a very rich girl used to foreigners and such situations but I can totally understand how this kind of stuff can deter girls from dating a foreigner. A lot of waiters react with jealousy too.

That is why I strictly game me in Russian while in Ukraine. English is for the bedroom [Image: banana.gif]

Actually, something similar happened to my American friend, we were on a crowded public bus to the Kiev suburbs for a party and my friend was talking rather loudly to his Ukrainian girl (who was all dolled up) in English. There was a Ukrainian couple next to him and they kept staring at us most of the trip, then as they exited the bus the girl pointed and said "prostitute" to my friends girl. I'm pretty sure it was because of jealousy but then again I have had other strange occurrences happen on the subway so talking in English might not always be advised.

The Ukraine Thread III - Akula - 10-04-2014

^^^ I didn't really think about it but I almost never speak in English to girls when I'm walking around with them while in FSU countries. You can stand out like a sore thumb and become a target for pickpockets & scammers or worse. It's unlikely that would happen but why increase your chances?

Mainly I'd say just don't talk loudly in English oblivious to others around you anywhere - I really find many Anglosphere tourists obnoxious and very loud talkers now (which when combined with Vocal Fry makes my blood boil!!). Especially ones from the UK and certain parts of the US (notably the NE).

The Ukraine Thread III - TheMusketeer - 10-04-2014

The city where guys have the biggest foreigner status is Kiev IMO. You have girls from all over the country, many are new to Kiev and have met very few foreigners before.

If you meet a top shelf girl from a non major city you must ask yourself what she is doing there, perhaps she sees no value in moving to Kiev as her local men have given her a comfortable life and she does not require the financial benefits of the capital.

The Ukraine Thread III - TheMusketeer - 10-04-2014

I have found it to be the opposite, to a point, obviously dont be loud in English around cops or down quiet streets etc.

Pickpockets prey on the vulnerable, generally old guys or women.

I speak English as much as possible on the streets I want them to hear I am a foreigner, also my French works rather well. And the girls respond, eye attention up by at least 50pc

The Ukraine Thread III - threeways - 10-04-2014

In Odessa, I got a lot of numbers and dates with 8+ girls but in the end I got no more than handjobs and blowjobs.

In Dnepropetrovsk, the English speaking level is low (but I banged A LOT).

There is a huge difference between a handjob and a blowjob.

A handjob is nothing, the girl invests nothing emotionally in you.

While at a blowjob, the girl makes a big effort and puts your dick
inside a very very important part of her body, where she can taste the dick,
and she makes a considerate effort of work and dedication.

I would rate as achievements this way:

- a kissclose 1/10
- a handjob 3/10
- a vaginal bang 8.5/10
- a blowjob 9/10

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 10-04-2014

Quote: (10-04-2014 06:24 AM)threeways Wrote:  

In Odessa, I got a lot of numbers and dates with 8+ girls but in the end I got no more than handjobs and blowjobs.

- a kissclose 1/10
- a handjob 3/10
- a vaginal bang 8.5/10
- a blowjob 9/10

Where does "naked cuddling" fall on this achievement scale?

The Ukraine Thread III - Roosh - 10-05-2014

Video 3 of 3. I think it's the best one:

The Ukraine Thread III - DirectDanger - 10-05-2014

@Roosh

Really enjoy these style of videos. Keep it up.

The Ukraine Thread III - aphelion - 10-05-2014

Quote: (10-04-2014 12:03 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2014 06:24 AM)threeways Wrote:  

- a kissclose 1/10
- a handjob 3/10
- a vaginal bang 8.5/10
- a blowjob 9/10

Where does "naked cuddling" fall on this achievement scale?

who cares

The Ukraine Thread III - ManAbout - 10-05-2014

Quote: (10-05-2014 08:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Video 3 of 3. I think it's the best one:

Did you use a tripod for this one?