Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Frontenac - 01-24-2014

Quote: (01-24-2014 10:24 AM)Evolute Wrote:  

Guys, hit me up with something good

Me: You're so not good at flirting....
Her: How do you know I am ?

Her asking you a question means you're not far off. Personally, I'd go arrogant and stay there.

You: I wrote the book on it. I can give you some pointers, but maybe you're too far gone.

The last part is sort of a dare, which she should respond to. In the next couple texts, move it towards meeting up so you 'give her some pointers' because you're better in person. Make the date, then move to Tuth's First-Date Bang Recipe[Image: banana.gif].

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Evolute - 01-24-2014

That's a great response and I was heading for a meetup but the response was NOT expected

Her: that's a pity, since I am a hopeless case.
Actually, I think I better not respond since we'll meet up in a few days for sure

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - samsonlackawanna - 01-27-2014

Hey there. Long time lurker - sorry for the boring first post. Made out with this French exchange student Friday and just texted her tonight.

me: hey g. it's samson from x.
her: Hey, Samson. How are you?
me: Fantastic how about you
her: Fine I'm just tired
me: why so tired?
her: Just didn't get enough sleep

This just seems like the most boring conversation ever. Seems like a decent response and she's just been mimicking my response times. Should I just ignore her and try to make plans? I could say something like "yeah I only got 5 hours of sleep last night", but it doesn't really seem like that has much potential for more conversation. Definitely over-analyzing but need some help.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - svenski7 - 01-27-2014

Quote: (01-27-2014 09:46 PM)samsonlackawanna Wrote:  

Hey there. Long time lurker - sorry for the boring first post. Made out with this French exchange student Friday and just texted her tonight.

me: hey g. it's samson from x.
her: Hey, Samson. How are you?
me: Fantastic how about you
her: Fine I'm just tired
me: why so tired?
her: Just didn't get enough sleep

This just seems like the most boring conversation ever. Seems like a decent response and she's just been mimicking my response times. Should I just ignore her and try to make plans? I could say something like "yeah I only got 5 hours of sleep last night", but it doesn't really seem like that has much potential for more conversation. Definitely over-analyzing but need some help.

What are the response times? A couple minutes, a few hours? The quicker the better -- she's invested into the conversation and giving you the chance to make something of it.

Change the subject.

"Well, believe it or not, I just built the world's smallest snowman."

edit: shortened

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - redonion - 01-27-2014

Met this chick one night, went on one date with her. Things went very well but I fucked up logistics and couldn't get her back to my place.

Here's the thing. She wakes up for work around 6AM and still lives with her parents, about 30min outside my city. This is why I couldn't close the deal last time I took her out, so I want to make plans for a weekend night so that she isn't worried about going home so early.

Me: hey, <something about last time>
Her: <response>
Me: agreed. if youre free this friday we should hang out.
Her: unfortunately I have plans Friday night.
Her: But I'll be around the city the rest of the weekend.

Should I just shoot for Saturday, then? It makes me seem like I got nothing else going on, but unless I get her out on a weekend my chances of a lay are small. I don't like my chances if I wait another extra week, so I'm thinking about going all-in and just pushing for Sat. What do you guys think? FWIW she's responding quickly (~10min)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - svenski7 - 01-27-2014

Quote: (01-27-2014 09:51 PM)redonion Wrote:  

Met this chick one night, went on one date with her. Things went very well but I fucked up logistics and couldn't get her back to my place.

Here's the thing. She wakes up for work around 6AM and still lives with her parents, about 30min outside my city. This is why I couldn't close the deal last time I took her out, so I want to make plans for a weekend night so that she isn't worried about going home so early.

Me: hey, <something about last time>
Her: <response>
Me: agreed. if youre free this friday we should hang out.
Her: unfortunately I have plans Friday night.
Her: But I'll be around the city the rest of the weekend.

Should I just shoot for Saturday, then? It makes me seem like I got nothing else going on, but unless I get her out on a weekend my chances of a lay are small. I don't like my chances if I wait another extra week, so I'm thinking about going all-in and just pushing for Sat. What do you guys think? FWIW she's responding quickly (~10min)

Quick response and she suggests a different day to meet. Both positive signs.

If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have offered another time to meet.

Don't answer tonight. Let it hang. Don't appear needy. Go for Saturday. She will probably go with it.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Wahawahwah - 01-27-2014

Quote: (01-24-2014 11:48 AM)Frontenac Wrote:  

You: I wrote the book on it. I can give you some pointers, but maybe you're too far gone.

Actually, you went too far over here.

"I wrote a book on it."
Let her ask the questions, let her do the probing......then you dare her.
You jumped the gun here.

Brevity is the soul of wit. When in doubt keep texts short.

Eventually you'll get the bait-and-suckerpunch down.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Wahawahwah - 01-27-2014

Ugh double post.

Redonion -- "alright", "okay" "ah" "..." "Yaay. (+yawning smiley)". Should allwork fine

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - samsonlackawanna - 01-27-2014

Quote: (01-27-2014 09:51 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

Change the subject.

"Well I just built the world's smallest snowman."

Worked wonders. [Image: banana.gif] Thank you, sir.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - James 2013 - 02-01-2014

Been getting this one alot lately from new girls and I dont really know what the best answer would be:

What are you looking for?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - pheonix500000 - 02-01-2014

Quote: (02-01-2014 12:12 AM)James 2013 Wrote:  

Been getting this one alot lately from new girls and I dont really know what the best answer would be:

waldo, have you seen him?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - svenski7 - 02-01-2014

Quote: (02-01-2014 12:12 AM)James 2013 Wrote:  

pizza and beer

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - James 2013 - 02-01-2014

Ok what about this variant:

what do you want from me?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - BromigoMike - 02-01-2014

Background story...met this 23 year old and she's spent the night at my place a couple of times, had drinks each time, try to escalate for the bang but getting denied. She just recently broke up with her ex too....was bantering back and forth thru text yesterday mentioning I just had a new tv stand delivered. She replies back this morning:

Her: how come the tv stand was so heavy

I didn't answer back and she texts again this afternoon...

Her: why would you ever want to date a drunk? that sounds like bad news from the get go. (she's referring to how we are always drinking when we hang out)

I know she's shit testing but I have no idea where to go with this.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - carouge - 02-01-2014

Ignore.. or, I don't date drunks

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Christian McQueen - 02-01-2014

@James2013:

Answers this exact text; http://www.returnofkings.com/28049/the-5...nd-to-them

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - BromigoMike - 02-02-2014

Quote: (02-01-2014 09:52 PM)carouge Wrote:  

Ignore.. or, I don't date drunks

Right on...I just ignored it.

She texts again tonight: "why don't you answer jerk"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - James 2013 - 02-02-2014

Ok how about this one:

What do you do

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Cattle Rustler - 02-02-2014

Quote: (02-02-2014 03:05 AM)James 2013 Wrote:  

Ok how about this one:

What do you do

Say you work in finance or you're a doc/attorney.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Feo - 02-02-2014

What do you do?

If she is younger
Smh..don't tell me you're one of those girls lol

Older working-girl type
Really? You didn't seem like one if those girls

Or just tell her what you do. What's the big deal?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Frontenac - 02-08-2014

Girl from a couple years back (yes, a couple years) who I last talked to in October emails me Friday morning around 1am saying:

"It's been a long day and I'm a little drunk I need to know why not me"

Some other info:
She's been dating a guy, or at least when I last talked to her, for a while. She made sure to regularly bring that up whenever we spoke. I can't tell obviously if they're still together, but based on this she's still thinking about me even though we haven't banged since fall 2011 (!!!).

Thoughts on how to respond? I have some ideas but I thought I'd throw it out there for you gentlemen.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Blaze Frazier - 02-08-2014

Quote: (02-08-2014 12:54 PM)Frontenac Wrote:  

Girl from a couple years back (yes, a couple years) who I last talked to in October emails me Friday morning around 1am saying:

Some other info:
She's been dating a guy, or at least when I last talked to her, for a while. She made sure to regularly bring that up whenever we spoke. I can't tell obviously if they're still together, but based on this she's still thinking about me even though we haven't banged since fall 2011 (!!!).

Thoughts on how to respond? I have some ideas but I thought I'd throw it out there for you gentlemen.

Would 'Delete' be a feasible option?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Onto - 02-08-2014

Quote: (02-08-2014 12:54 PM)Frontenac Wrote:  

Some other info:

The worst torture one can put on a woman is never telling them the reason why you dumped them. It drives them insane, because it causes them to be self-reflective which is the last thing they want.

When she finally gets a reason for the breakup then she cleverly negates your reasoning, and then rationalizes her own behavior. In essence, she would say something like, "Well that may be so, but look at you, who are you to say such and such, in fact you're the bad one and I'm really ok!"

This is what she wants from you. To let her off the hook from having to see her own fault.

While never giving her a reason is torturing her, paradoxically it's really the best thing you can do for her because it gives her the "opportunity" to know something about herself.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - eradicator - 02-08-2014

Frontenac, I think you have got to ignore that text.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Frontenac - 02-08-2014

Thanks for the responses, guys.

I thought it was pretty strange to get, and my spidey-sense was going off more and more when I thought about it. She was always more unstable than most girls I've met, and always seemed like the type who'd pull some crazy desperate shit (eg. Saying she's on the pill when she might not be, etc.). I guess we all have to watch out for landmines.

I'm going to ignore, but I may post a follow-up if there's any developments.

Thanks again gentleman. Enjoy your Saturday.