rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just caught my girl cheating, any advice?

Long story short she's been bugging me for a promise ring and I gave her one. Don't worry I didn't spend more than $100.

So today she goes out with her co-worker, boss, and boss's friends.

She has her ring on her left hand ring finger all time, and she came rushing home( I don't live with her) saying her phone died and she wanted to let me that she was okay and has to leave to go out with dinner with them.

I noticed that the ring was now on the opposite hand. I pointed this out to her and she left to go to dinner with her co-worker and those guys.

She comes back and I ask her if she takes the ring off at work? No.

I ask if she switches the ring onto another hand while at work? No.

Then I asked her why today she moved the ring if her co-worker and boss know she's with me and her boss and co-workers saw me before.

She said no reason. Then she got quiet and said nothing.

There is obviously a reason and I'm pretty sure that it has to do with the boss's friends.

Now here is my explanation why I haven't walked off. I just finished school and two weeks ago I took my last test for my license certification, so I will be certified to make some real money by this summer. But now I'm broke and no job. So no cash. I took Alihbaba's advice and shacked up with a 7 for the time being since I'm strapped for cash.

What would you do in my situation?

It seems like you have evidence of her actively searching for a new mate, as opposed to actually cheating. Not saying that the former is much better, or that she has not already cheated on you, but the distinction is interesting.

You mentioned being with her because you are strapped for cash. What is she giving you (besides pussy) if you aren't living with her? Is she financially supporting you in some way? If not, then staying with her is just playing the role of cuckold because you don't think you can do better given your financial circumstances.

If I am using a chick just for her cash and she wants to get some strange on the side, I don't give a shit as long as the dollars keep flowing into my pocket. However, if I was with a 7 because that is the best I think I can do given my financial situation, no way would I stay if I thought she was fucking around. I would rather consistently bang a string of random 5's and 6's than commit to a 7 who I suspect is cheating on me.

Also, notice the obvious hypergamy here. Assuming her boss's friends are at the same socioeconomic level as him, she is actively searching for a more financially successful mate. It may seem depressing, but I do find it somewhat comforting that women are this fucking predictable.

Quote: (01-30-2012 12:57 AM)joehoya Wrote:  

It seems like you have evidence of her actively searching for a new mate, as opposed to actually cheating. Not saying that the former is much better, or that she has not already cheated on you, but the distinction is interesting.

You mentioned being with her because you are strapped for cash. What is she giving you (besides pussy) if you aren't living with her? Is she financially supporting you in some way? If not, then staying with her is just playing the role of cuckold because you don't think you can do better given your financial circumstances.

If I am using a chick just for her cash and she wants to get some strange on the side, I don't give a shit as long as the dollars keep flowing into my pocket. However, if I was with a 7 because that is the best I think I can do given my financial situation, no way would I stay if I thought she was fucking around. I would rather consistently bang a string of random 5's and 6's than commit to a 7 who I suspect is cheating on me.

Also, notice the obvious hypergamy here. Assuming her boss's friends are at the same socioeconomic level as him, she is actively searching for a more financially successful mate. It may seem depressing, but I do find it somewhat comforting that women are this fucking predictable.

Thank you for the reply, especially the last paragraph.

I am very happy this happened. I'm not bit sad about this. Her cards have been shown.

do what they (women) do. milk her for every fucking dollar you can, clean out the accounts, and get the fuck out.

So she took off her ring at some point.

Please explain how this proves that she is cheating.

Quote: (01-30-2012 01:30 AM)germanico Wrote:  

She never takes the ring off, even when showering. It's funny how quick the ring came off in the company of guys who make $100k+

Ive done the "Milking" as Brian referenced, but from my experience, unless your getting serious cash out of it its not worth it.

1) You have clothes at her place, having an inconvenient deadline to move clothes suxs! Believe me I know. Better you move out on your terms than hers.

2) Your time is valuable. Believe me you wont be able to milk much, unless your literally robbing her its not really worth it knowing shes cheating and your cuckholded.

I was with a chick and luckily she didnt destroy any of my stuff even though I was forced to leave it there for a week after we broke up. Also I had delusions of milking her since she was cheating and lying about it, didnt get much other than a few tshirts, a $30 ring, lots of degrading but unfulfilling sex and a couple fancy dinners.

Okay, enough theorizing. We've established that this girl is completely disposable, so let's get practical.

1. Do nothing with your girl. She might be cheating (probably is), or she's actively gaming new men. Whatever. Continue to keep her around so you have some pussy on your dick.

2. Game new prospects. Fuck new girls behind your gf's back.

3. Hold out till you make some money, when you'll be able to game even more prospects.

4. If your relationship with this whore isn't done yet by the time you reach point #3, dump her.

gg

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-30-2012 04:08 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Okay, enough theorizing. We've established that this girl is completely disposable, so let's get practical.

1. Do nothing with your girl. She might be cheating (probably is), or she's actively gaming new men. Whatever. Continue to keep her around so you have some pussy on your dick.

3. Hold out till you make some money, when you'll be able to game even more prospects.

4. If your relationship with this whore isn't done yet by the time you reach point #3, dump her.

gg

Sounds like you've been in a similar situation before :o

In any case wolf, listen to Samseau

Quote: (01-30-2012 04:08 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

gg

I've talked about this issue before with her, and talked about it again with her tonight. It seems that this is keeping her around longer because it looks like "I care".

There is never such a thing as too many bitches.

You already moved in a with new girl? What's the problem? Sounds like you already solved it.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (01-30-2012 05:54 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

You already moved in a with new girl? What's the problem? Sounds like you already solved it.

I didn't move in with her. By shacked up i mean I got into a LTR.

Quote: (01-30-2012 01:35 AM)wolf Wrote:  

She never takes the ring off, even when showering. It's funny how quick the ring came off in the company of guys who make $100k+

I work with a chick who moves her wedding ring to her right hand every day in the office at some point before she starts shamelessly flirting.

I would say she's thinking about cheating but may not be just yet.

Ask for the ring back - tell her you want to upgrade it or some bullshit, then sell it.

keep fucking her, though.

If she asks why you sold it say, "If it's meaningless to you, it's pointless to me."

Quote: (01-30-2012 07:39 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

I work with a chick who moves her wedding ring to her right hand every day in the office at some point before she starts shamelessly flirting.

I would say she's thinking about cheating but may not be just yet.

Ask for the ring back - tell her you want to upgrade it or some bullshit, then sell it.

keep fucking her, though.

If she asks why you sold it say, "If it's meaningless to you, it's pointless to me."

It looks very much like a wedding ring, and her other job is in an office(She told me she switches it there too). You in California by any chance?

This is the same logic that girls will let you f*ck them in the ass but not the pussy because the pussy belongs to her main guy.

I say dump her and get a new one...

I never understood why guys keep girls around to "keep a steady supply of pussy" if you MUST rely on ONE (1) female to get your dick wet on a daily basis, that just means you do not have enough options!! go get some options!!

Mixx

It's your decision.

Quote: (01-30-2012 11:50 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I never understood why guys keep girls around to "keep a steady supply of pussy".....that just means you do not have enough options!! go get some options!!

Mixx

He has no options, because he has no money.

Although I'll always preach the virtues of game, having zero money is just as bad as having zero game. You gotta have SOME kind of cashflow...

Quote:Quote:

I've talked about this issue before with her, and talked about it again with her tonight. It seems that this is keeping her around longer because it looks like "I care".

There is never such a thing as too many bitche

Whatever. If you think talking to her helped keep her around (but it didn't, and it's all in your head), so be it. The bottom line is you need to spend more time gaming new girls instead of trying to keep this one.

Put this chick on autopilot, give her the bare minimum effort, and focus your energies on yourself and new girls.

For example, don't call her to setup dates. Wait for her to call you. Don't talk on the phone with her. Don't have long text conversations, and take hours to respond to her texts. Don't have more than 2 nights with her per week. Don't do anything expensive with her. Avoid doing daytime activities, since they suck up the most amount of time.

Get it?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-30-2012 12:41 AM)wolf Wrote:  

I'm broke and no job. So no cash. I took Alihbaba's advice and shacked up with a 7 for the time being since I'm strapped for cash.

What kind of FICO score does she have?

Even if you get this license you're after, it still might take a while to find a job. It's tough out there. You could use a few dollars to hold you over.

Straight out borrowing cash and dipping out on her is just mean, but sticking her with a $300 payment on a personal loan isn't so bad. Once for a month for a few years she'll be reminded why you shouldn't screw with people's heads.

Keep the pressure on her over this $100 ring. She'll be more prone to head to the bank under duress.

Aloha!

"Long story short she's been bugging me for a promise ring and I gave her one."

Don't ever do that again. Go find her and rip that thing off her finger then throw it into traffic or whatever then walk away.

The fact that you bought her a promise ring means this girl is bad news to begin with. Get out.

Quote: (01-30-2012 11:55 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2012 11:50 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I never understood why guys keep girls around to "keep a steady supply of pussy".....that just means you do not have enough options!! go get some options!!

Mixx

He has no options, because he has no money.

Although I'll always preach the virtues of game, having zero money is just as bad as having zero game. You gotta have SOME kind of cashflow...

AAAAHHH I missed the part where he was broke, my bad. True. True.

However, dignity has no price, dump her, and then since you're flat broke, start hitting on your female cousins like broke latinos do! [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

What Mixx said. I rather not get laid than be cheated on or disrespected.

Id take my ring off quikly around guys who make $100k+

no homo

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (01-30-2012 11:55 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2012 12:41 AM)wolf Wrote:  

I'm broke and no job. So no cash. I took Alihbaba's advice and shacked up with a 7 for the time being since I'm strapped for cash.

What kind of FICO score does she have?

Even if you get this license you're after, it still might take a while to find a job. It's tough out there. You could use a few dollars to hold you over.

Straight out borrowing cash and dipping out on her is just mean, but sticking her with a $300 payment on a personal loan isn't so bad. Once for a month for a few years she'll be reminded why you shouldn't screw with people's heads.

Keep the pressure on her over this $100 ring. She'll be more prone to head to the bank under duress.

Aloha!

She has no credit.

As far as the ring, I didn't get it to please her, I got it on a buddy's advice that I would look more serious than just banging her.

I've been told that I give the impression that I'm not in love, and that I just meet them to f*ck. So I want to make it look more serious, and I do enjoy spending time with them, but we having sex every time I see them.

The previous girl before that kept "losing" the $20 ring I gave her. I told her to get a new one herself. She got it, wore it a couple of times, then some time later I found it in her place all twisted up.

Quote: (01-30-2012 12:48 PM)wolf Wrote:  

As far as the ring, I didn't get it to please her, I got it on a buddy's advice that I would look more serious than just banging her.

I've been told that I give the impression that I'm not in love, and that I just meet them to f*ck. So I want to make it look more serious, and I do enjoy spending time with them, but we having sex every time I see them.

In the modern sexual market, this isn't much of a problem.

Women by and large these days don't want to commit until they're past their prime and have played the field. While this makes it hard to milk them long-term, it does make it easier to shrug off commitment.

No promise rings, none of that shit. Just fuck.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.